Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stories & RP's Made of Substance and Plot (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SevenRose

Planetoid
Hello there. I have a more smut-focused thread if you're looking for that, this isn't what this request thread is for. See, I love pushing my writing and really improving. Sure, we are all here because it's an adult site that allows us the poke and prod whoever and however we may please, but so often, the RPs are already into the act two post in and just focus on sex and that's about it. Sure, we need that sometimes. This thread isn't for that.

I want to write stories with you.

Real stories. Dark ones. Happy ones. Things that make your heart tighten and wait for the next reply, to create characters you fall in love with or absolutely hate. Let's put them in a fantasy world, in our world, in a world we can just barely imagine. Let's make them super powered, let's make them as normal as can be.

Let's make this fantastic.

I'm looking for punctuation. For a writer that can paint a scene in words. Length isn't as important as quality and story progress. If your progress is one sentence, that is okay, as long as each post is contributing (please don't take this as consistently one sentence is fine. It's not). This will be maybe 10-20% if I'm generous smut, and even then, it will be developed sex. With appropriate moments. Sure, there can be more. It just needs to depend on our plot.

Plots, you say. I'm open to your ideas. Here's what I like:

General Themes
- Anything Star Wars
- X-men / Heroes / super powered beings
- Angels and Demons
- Dragons and Humans
- Captured x Captor
- Naruto world
- Royalty x military/enemy/rival/Royal/servent

Always updating. Detailed plots to follow.

Please message me with an idea, some substance of your own. Show me you have a spark and are truly interested, and we can start together. I can do 1-5 replies a day. Be flexible. Most of all, be in love with our story!

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom