Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking mother/son and brother/sister roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

bro4sis

Star
I am seeking a very intimate mother/son roleplay. I have a plot in mind where the son had just broken up with his girlfriend and had been living with mom, who recently divorced her second husband. Will only play with a female. MC would be son, YC would be mom. Post length does not matter to me, however, if you have a requirement for post length, I am willing to comply, I can do anything from one liners to paragraphs, again, depends on YOUR preference. :) PM me for more details. I should also mention, I will only play with females, not males posing as females.

Edit:. Would also like to do an older sister/younger brother roleplay. Both roleplays heavy on romance, even the lovemaking is romantic.

BTW: If you're going to drop the rp, tell me! Just dropping it without saying anything is rude.

RE: Seeking mother/son roleplay

So my partner obviously dropped the roleplay without telling me. So I'm seeking a new partner to play this out with me. If you're going to drop it, please tell me. I would not drop a RP without telling my partner, I'd expect the same.

Bump, with something added to the original post. True females only, no males posing as females

Bumping! Looking for female to play older sister (YC in late 20s, MC in mid 20s) for some erotic, romantic, and sensual fun.

Bumping. Mother/son is open again, because I had another one drop the rp without telling me they wanted to drop it. I ask that if you want to drop it, tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom