Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In need of some deep RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liliana

Super-Earth
Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to read my request thread.

I have been craving some deep rp. Something that will let me sink my teeth into it. I want to be drawn into their world. The sights, sounds and people around them. To see the rp through their eyes. What they are feeling, to know their wants and needs. I want the world we make to come to life. For us and those that happen to read it. I want romance, drama, twists and turns. Keep me guessing at what might happen next.

I don't want to go into a long list of rules. I will make this part short and sweet.

1. No one liners. I can't work off them. Please, give me something to work with. And I will do the same with you.

2. Don't control MC's. They are mine, if its something simple I don't mind. But nothing major. I will respect you with this as well.

3. Don't hound me for a reply. I do have a life outside of rp and this site. There will be days I will be on a lot. And reply as fast as I can. Others not so much. I will let you know it is a long time until I can get back on. I would hope the same from you.

4. Don't just up and leave the rp. If you are bored or want to drop. Please just tell me. We can work out something else, fix the problem or stop.

5. Nothing underage!

6. All site rules apply.

One last thing before we get into all the meaty goodness. When you pm, please don't just say you are interested in a rp. Give idea's you have on the rp, things you might change. I don't want to pry it out of you. That doesn't make it fun for me or you. And I want us both to enjoy the whole rp process.

These will be plot driven rp's with some smut. I'm not a fan of all smut, don't get me wrong. Smut is fun in and of itself. But to much is a over load for me. And I will get bored fast. I want there to be a build up to the smut as well as the romance. Yes, most of the rp's will have romance. I have a big soft spot for romance. I feel it brings so much to the rp. Now onto the plots!!! :)

1.Best friends-
MC and YC have been best friends since they could walk. Living next door to each other all their lives. They have always leaned on each other. Being their for one another. Staying over at each others houses. But everything starts to change when YC starts to date. MC would date as well, but her heart is easily broken. She is a soft, kind hearted woman. Slowly as time passes, they go off to college. They had made a pact when they were younger. To go to same college as one another. To enjoy the college life together. She was looking forward to it. The last week of high school. Was a week all about the senior's. The high school had planned a big breakfast for all the senior's. It was on the last day of the week. That is when MC finds out that YC is going away to a different college then her. To be with his girlfriend. They were also to walk together at grad walk. But that was another thing that changed. Wanting to walk with his girlfriend.

They said good bye on the day it was to leave for college that coming fall. Coming back for holiday's. Their families always shared those times together. Christmas was coming. They both come back for Christmas. A week long back together with their families. That is when YC asks your girlfriend to marry him on Christmas day. Everyone is excited for the happy couple when she says yes. Though MC is not very happy about it. Feeling left out and out of the loop when it comes to her best friend. And he can tell that she isn't as happy as the others. He knows her very well. That is the night of their big fight. When she lays everything out to him. After their big blow out. YC comes back for holidays with the family. But MC stays away, its to hard for her to be around. Though she keeps in touch his parents to see how he is doing. The years tick by, the wedding draws closer. His mom reaches out to MC. Inviting her to wedding of her best friend. Fighting for days to make up her mind if she wanted to go or not. Having not talked to him in years. Not knowing if she was even welcomed at his wedding. But in the end, she makes up her mind to go. He doesn't know that she is there at first. Until his mom tells him that she has a special surprise for him, a few days before his wedding. Inviting MC over saying that she needs help with something. And MC always looked to his mom as a second mom in her life. So, she would be happy to help her out.

What they both don't know is they are going to be meeting each other that night. After years of not seeing or talking with each other. That is when things change, they both have loved each other for so long. Both have been to scared to ruin their friendship. Can they step out of their comfornt zones and find true happiness with one another?

2. Don't Let Go-
Starting a new job is always stressful. Never knowing what will happen, hoping that it will be a good day. That you are good at your job, make the boss happy. YC would be the owner of a very powerful company. Very good and distanced from everyone that works with him. But he pays everyone well. So everyone over looks it. But everything changes when MC gets hired. Working at a local coffee house. It would start out as any other day. Working to take care of the people that wanted coffee. Her boss right in front everyone fires her. Running out crying, one of the customers watch her leave. As does the whole coffee house. He follows her and sits and talks with her for awhile. That is when he offers her a job at his grandson's company. Which she takes, with no other jobs to go to. Having her meet him at the company the next day. He takes her around and shows her everything. Then it is time to meet her new boss. As they walk in, he is fucking one of the women that work with him. MC would be shocked, as is his grandfather. Which he doesn't care if they seen him or not. He doesn't care what anyone thinks of him. He takes what he wants. She is the only woman that stands up to. And doesn't give it freely to him. As much as he wants her, he starts to try and show her his true self.

More to come as I think of them. And if you have any ideas, throw them my way. I'm a very open person. If it peeks my interest we will be all set. Thanks again, looking forward to hearing from you all.

Liliana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom