Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for hot RP :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IxStarfallxl

Super-Earth
I am looking for someone interested in playing some hot kinky gangbang scenes, one on one scenes, romance scenes, academy based (either sci fi or fantasy and or magic) walking dead or fallout post apocalyptic scenes, or anything in between. I like Sci Fi, Fantasy, modern, and also do fandoms. :) I also play with guys and girls. PM me if interested. Oh, I would also be very interested in a hot lewd interracial gangbang scene with a sexy young white "princess" type, and several or more then several well hung black studs. If interested in something like that PM me for more details or to work something out.

Small update.:

A couple of things I'm craving lately is a scene loosely based off of a setting like in The Magicians like school for magical adepts lots of magical fun and hijinks. Also something sort of based on things like the Netflix show Good Morning Call. Two students suddenly finding themselves forced by circumstances beyond their control to become roommates and having to make it work without the school finding out. (Can be set in modern, fantasy, or sci fy type settings). Or something set in the world of Shannara. But as I said am also open to lots of other things as well so message me if interested in playing something. :)

Something I am really craving is a dragon age style scenario set in Kirkwall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom