Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Erotica

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

skydive78

Hi there, this is the first request thread that I have done in an age! However I shall keep it simple!
I have been role-playing for a few years now, I am reasonably literate with posts that usually run to 3-5 paragraphs, depending on what is required. I'm maybe a bit old fashioned but I don't use pictures etc.. I think imagination is more interesting. (in no way critiquing those who do, I appreciate it's merit).
I'd like to find an rp partner that wants to rp in a real world setting, maybe historical, but not anime etc..
I have some ideas about dominating a naive girl or woman, not necessarily a supermodel type, but that's nice too! Or simply erotic exchange between adults. I like to push boundaries, not smash them. Maybe even a little bit in a group scenario. I could play submissive or any number of things including multiple characters.
I know these ideas are not unique or presented wonderfully well, but as I said I'm interested in imagination and erotica. If you'd like to discuss some ideas, ( I have a few, but I'd love to hear yours). Get back to me, and thanks for reading!

I don't mind roleplaying with you if youd like to shoot me a message. We can discuss some ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom