Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blackberry Wine, forbidden love. (Lillithfae99 x Vigilant Thorne)

LillithFae99

Planetoid
The town of Gelin was bustling to prepare for the annual fall festival of Henjya, a time of year when the goddess of the harvest brings blessings on the years crops. Amongst the various sections of town, everyone was excited to see friends long seen, and sample the various foods and drinks that the festivity would bring. The farmers of Gelin hadspent the last few weeks fattening their livestock for auction, seperating grain for seed. The merchants already had began to set up mobile shops along the main swuare, hanging shimmering and colorful signs to attract the most attention. Town officials began to set up guard posts, delegating the various activities that would entertain all who came to the event.

Of all the performance troupes that would be there, only one was seen as a blight on the people, or so it would seem to the officials and guards, but their talent at the arts made them a town favorite to those of lesser means. The colorful caravan of The V'sarji clan littered the back section of the meeting square, already diligently preparing the, tables set up for games of chance, fortune telling and a large stage for dancing, singing and other varipus musical numbers. Seen as Charlatans, beggars and theives, the town guard kept a close eye on the clan, as well as their own change purse.

Amonst this ragtag group of less than honest troupe was one young girl, Natalya. A natural sneak, with a quick tongue and darling demeanor, the young rogue always looked forward to the festival....for it was the only time she could see the one her heart sang for.

Henjya was a important time for the royalty of Genlin, due not only to the scradness of the holiday, but due to the large influx of travelers from other towns. Due to this, several guards had been stationed around the square. Aela Frevolin, a knight, and a daughter of one of the towns most prominent leaders had chosen to stand guard near the V'sarji caravan. Although her intentions seemed selfish, she had her own personal reasons for wanting to guard that particular caravan. She was well renowned for being a voice of reason and compassion in the town, one of the few guardS who protected the town out of their own benevolence, rather than selfish means. Her mother had passed away when she was young, leaving her father to raise her. He had alays been busy managing the town, and she had been alone at home many nights as a child. She took these free nights to wander the town, getting to see it as few nobles did, leading her to feel compassion for the less fortunate. These nightly travels also had taken her across the V'sarji clan, where she had met one of the most infamous characters in Gelin. Although her station as both a Noble and a Knight forced her to be at odds with the girl, her true intentions were different. They had secured a fast friendship, a impossible and taboo friendship.

The day of the festival had finally arrived and the commotion of the crowd was the perfect breeding ground for thieves. Most of which lack the style and grace that only a true V'sarji could demonstrate. Despite the doubled guard around Natalya's caravan the city watch was still able to grab these smash and grab artist.

"Amateurs," Natalya scoffed, as a group of guards hauled a flailing man through the market square.

She smirked playfully, hugging her silken jacket tighter around her shoulders as a cool fall breeze picked up, sending a chill along her young plump body. She always found it easier to catch a lonely merchant off guard if she showed a little bit more of her curvy body, but today the chilly air was bothering her. Still, Natalya found that just the slughtest wiggle of her shapely bottom and a sweet smile, she could easily gather what trinkets and baubles she desired.

As the roar of the crowd peaked to a deafening roar, Natalya decided it was best to return to her caravan and to the close proximity of her friend Ayla. She hated the faux hatred she had to portray upon their meetings, but it was a necessary evil. Her arms were full of bags of various items she needed for tonight, a new belly chain, slippers, some very provocative undergarments and a bottle of Blackberry wine, all of which were purchased on anothers coin.

Aela looked around, making sure noone was causing any trouble, but even the V'sarji were fairly calm around her watchful gaze. A few thieves were being carried off. She followed them, making sure noone interfered with the guards, or tried to help the thieves. She began to look away, but did a double-take as she noticed a plump girl walking towards her. Her face lit up in a bright smile, before she realised where she was, and composed herself in an instant. She nodded at the girl, putting on a fake scowl. "None of thats stolen right?" She said, pointing at the bag full of goods. Her voice was gruff sounding, but there was an undertone of gentleness, and love. Aela reached out, grabbing a bag, from the girl to look inside, purposefully brushing the girls hand.

Natalya rolled her eyes, rounding a corner to see Aela standing rigidly in the distance. She hated when her lover was on duty, the armor, although rather snug and form fitting, hid the tone body of the young noble.

The two of them were comparable in height but different in many ways. Aela's training gave her a very tone, firm yet curvy body, whist Natalya had a fuller body, fit, yet slightly soft. Drawing closer her mind couldn't help but wander at the vision of her angelic blonde knight, and how she so wanted to hold her close.

"Well well well, If it isnt the dutiful toy soldier!" Natalya mocked, yet with the slightest hint of mischievious desire. "Lemme guess, Daddy has you down here too...." she added before being interupted by the brash noble.

"Hey!! Get your hands off, I didnt steal a thing!" she rresponded, nearly shivering at the brushing graze of her lovers hand. She couldnt risk the discovery of their affair and with a playful swat of her hand she reluctantly pushed aside Aela's grasp.

"Let me guess, you need to get your cronies to work more efficently, so confiscating my unmentionables will give the brutes something to gift the prostitutes on Draner Street," she objected, giving her beloved a swift wink to let her know the contents inside the bags, in hopes to churn Aela's desires.

Aela frowned, laughing cynically at her jab, her cheeks flushing once she understood the hint of what the bags contained. She had a sudden brilliant idea. "I'm not seeing any transcripts here... no seals from any of the shops... I'm afraid I'm going to have to go though all these bags, to make sure you havnt stolen anything." She feigned a loud sigh of annoyance, hoping she would convince any passerbys. "Do you have an empty tent where I could go through all this, or would you prefer me to go through your 'unmentionables' in the street for all to see?" She hoped that the curvy girl would understand her hints. Her exposed skin looked so soft and smooth, she fought the overwhelming urge to leap upon the girl, wrapping her arms around her. She covered her desires with a stoic frown, gazing intently at the girl, hoping she had covey ed her messege well enough

Natalya scoffed loudly armt the resquest, her chheks turning a deep shade of red from anger. "This is ridiculous!!...an outrage!" She cried as her foot stomped firmly against the ground. She to was acting, for she knew of Aela's desires, which matched her own. She thought of nothing more than to tear the tight armor from her beloved and enjoy the feel and taste of her body.

"I suppose so, if you must!" Natalya barked defiantly.

Normally she would of resisted and found a way to escape, but she dare not make to big of a scene to avoid the other guards from snooping around. With a slight wink the rogue led the knight into an alleyway towards a unused caravan tent and slipped inside. She swiftly dropped the bags on a nearby table and as the flap closed behind nd Aela, Natalya burst into action. The rogue turned and pushed her curvy body against Aela's, wrapping her arms around the spaldings that adorned the knightw shoulder. Her deep gaze was fixed on Aela's as a sly smirk curled on her lips.

"Now now good knight....you wouldnt want to ruin tonights suprise,now would you?" The gypsy teased, before leaning in closer, letting her lips meet Aela's softly....sweetly. "But, if we could just get rid of some of this dreadful armor, I could give ve you a little glimpse on whatis in store for you." She teased, as her fingers brushed along Aela's cheek.

Aela gasped as her lover pushed her body against her cool armor. Although she couldn't feel it, she could sense the pressure against her body, wishing that she could feel that same pressure against the warmth of her own body. She began undoing her armor, her hands shaking as she unstrapped her greaves and sabatons, letting the metal fall to the ground. she turned around, her arms and calves exposed. a patchwork of leather straps covered her back, and she gestured for help. "I need help here." She whispered, barely concealing the want in her voice. "Cant-... Cant get this undone by myself. Hurry!"

She could still taste Natalya's lips on her mouth, the sweet taste of berries barely palpable. She needed more. "Just... get this off me.... Please." She was almost begging now, her facade of bravado and confidence had melted away in the face of her lover's embrace. Her breath was heavy, and she could feel her heart pumping in her chest. She knew that if anyone walked in on them her life would be ruined, but she couldn't resist the sweet taste of passion that Natalya offered.

Natalya giggled softly, watching as Aela eagerly began to strip from her armor. She too, could barely contain herself, but as the knight begged her to remove the breastplate, Natalya took her time to tease her forbidden lover.

"Hmmmmm, not very knightly behavior..." the rogue purred softly into Aela's ear, gently nipping her lobe after doing so. Each strap she unfastened slowly gave way and each one undone Natalya gently kissed the expose flesh beneath. Coming finally to the last strap, which once removed cause the breastplate to fall away to reveal Aela's soft breasts.

Natalya knewcif anyone would of walked through tent flap at this moment, their lives would be in danger, but the desire to feel those glorious globes in her hands outweighed her caution. Gently she began to knead her lovers bosom, gently pinching the stiff pink nipples that greeted her fingertips.

Aela moaned lewdly, yet quiet. She fell back into her lover's arms, and closed her eyes. The pleasure on her breasts felt wonderfull, and soft. Each of Natalya's light touches sent shivers across Her back, and stomach. Her pale skin almost seemed to glow from pleasure, as her large bosom was massages and gently groped by her lover. she raised her bare arms up to natalya's, grabbing each of her arms gently, holding them in place, encouraging her to continue. Her pale skin began to flush a bright pink color, out of both heat and arousal. All her cares seemed to melt away, even the fear of being caught, as she lost herself in her lover's embrace.

Natayla breathed lightly in her lovers ear, as the knight lost herself in the embrace. The rogue gazed over the slim toned shoulder line that lead downard to the bounty in her hand. She could of stole the kings jewels, but nothing compared to the feel of the young knight in her grasp.

"I may be the crimal, but you've stolen my heart my sweet pea" she whispered softly, as her lips gently pecked along the knape of Aela's neck

The warmth of Natayla's body began to rise in feverish desire, as Aela held her hands fast against her large breasts, she could feel the soft pink nipples stiffening from her touch. Natalya craved more, and with a soft pull away from Aela's strong grasp, she began to trail her fingertips along the knights tight stomach.

As one hand continued to knead the firm doughy breast, the other unfastened the buckle to the leather skirting around Aela's waist, once released letting the soft leather fall to the ground. The knight now nude, was at Natalya's mercy, the sweet smell of Aela's nectar mixed with leather and oil, driving the young rogue mad with desire.

Back
Top Bottom