Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas... Usually (Ryanmo97 x loneiysong)

Ryan took her upstairs. They walked past a few empty bedrooms. Then they walked into the It was simply decorated. There was wood paneling on the walls. A king sized four post with a couple of nightstands. There was also a big bay window, that over looked the forest at the side of the house. There was also a beautiful view of Lake Tahoe in the distance. There was were two doors one led to a walk-in closet that was filled with his clothes. The other was an empty walk in closet. Travis then took her to the bathroom. There was a large tub with Jacuzzi jets and a good sized shower stall with frosted glass. There were two sinks that looked like old fashion wash bowls with drains in the middle and old fashioned faucets. The toilet tank was high up on the wall and used a chain to flush. Travis then took her back into the bedroom, "So what do you think?"

Ryan laughed, "No... But I did help design it though..." He sighed, "I had built this place to be a vacation home for me and my former wife and the children we wanted to have but... Unfortunately that never came to be... So, I kept it and when I deiced to retire I moved up here full time."

"So you were married before me? What happened with that?" She walked around and sat down and crossed her legs in the chair she found and looked at him and ran her wedding ring around on her finger as she watched him canting her head to the side as she watched him.

Ryan sighed, "She passed away... We were hit by a drunk driver. She was killed instantly. We were high school sweethearts... To be honest... I never thought I'd marry again... But... Look at us..." He smiled, "I don't know about you but I'm starving... Would you like some dinner?"

She bit her lip and watched him. She knew that there was no way she could ever hope to replace this woman that he was talking about and she nodded as he was talking about dinner. She smiled and then stood up adn walked with him and put her hands on her hips thinking and looked around for a trace of her somewhere anywhere.

Ryan took Elena back to the kitchen. He pulled out a stool at the bar for her and said, "So... What would you like for supper?" he walked over to the fridge and looked at the food he had inside.

Ryan smiled, "You got it..." Then he turned on the grill and the oven. Then, he got some potatoes out and started to was them

Ryan smiled, "Sure..." he got out a baking pan. "You can cut these potatoes into quarters." Ryan then got out some chicken breasts from the fridge and started to season them with some salt and pepper.

She nodded and got the potatoes and took them to a cutting board and took a knife of her choosing and began to cut them into quarters and looked down thinking of the girl that he had married before and wondered if a part of him in some way was trying to replace that girl with herself and then looked to his back and then down at her work and frowned as she continued.

Ryan put the chicken on the grill and looked at Elena. He saw the froun on her face and said, "Penny for your thoughts..."

"Okay..." said Ryan, as he took the potatoes. He deiced not to push it. Put some olive oil, salt and pepper on them. Then, he put them in the oven. When, she asked if he liked chicken he smiled, "Yep... I love chicken... That's why I raise my own. I don't butcher them I take them a guy in town and he takes care of that for me. On my birthday I have chicken for all three meals."

Ryan turned the chicken, "Oh no... I love a good steak..." He looked at her and said, "I don't know if I should open a bottle of wine or not... The last time we drank we ended up married... Not that I'm complaining." He said with a smile, "I never thought I would find love again after Annabelle."

Ryan laughed a little, "Yeah... I prefer a Coke myself..." Ryan saw Elena's eyebrow raise as he mentioned Annabelle, "I'm sorry, If I keep bringing her up. I'm not trying to replace her... She's was one of a kind..." He smiled at her and kissed her, "Just like you..."

"No its just..." She shrugged. "It just shocked me a little if I am to be honest with you. I am free with my love myself and I have loved many people and when you admitted to being married it was just shocking a bit." She bumped him with her hip. "Well a lot." She blushed as he kissed her. "Our first kiss."

"At least the first kiss that we remember..." Ryan turned the chicken... "I've been meaning to ask... Do you think we had sex last night?"

She chuckled and shook her head. "No, I don't think so. I would have felt it." She looked at him. "I have seen your equipment and I know me, I am a tiger...or maybe a shark, once I smell blood in the water, it takes me quite a time before I can calm down." She grinned. "So once you feel the urge to swim in those waters so to speak, you better feel strong." She grinned and looked at him. "If you catch my meaning."

Ryan laughed, "Yeah... I think I have an idea..." he went the the fridge and he got them each a Coke. He then went the the cupboard and got a can on corn. He opened it up, poured it into a sauce pan, put it on the stove and started to heat up the corn.

Back
Top Bottom