Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas... Usually (Ryanmo97 x loneiysong)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. He owned a very successful company that sold consumer electronics to various businesses. That and due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money and retire early. He build a cabin in the woods with all the amenities, full electricity, Satellite TV and Internet. He also raised chickens and planted a garden for food.

But, he did like to travel. He traveled all over the world. That's what brought him to Las Vegas. He was looking for some fun, take in some shows, and do a little gambling. Ryan had a villa at Ceaser's Palace. He had been in Vegas a week and was doing very well. It was his last night in town and he deiced to have a few drinks in the hotel bar.

Elena Michaels
Height: 5'6
Weight 115 lb
Hair: Brown (naturally)
Eyes: Blue
Body Type: Curvy

Elena smiled as she sold the last piece of her artwork in her gallery. It was a great week for her. Her art sold well and several galleries wanted to show her. She promised she would show her art and soon. She had streaked her hair in several different colors and had tied her hair up into a bun and looked around. Many of the art connesiuers had fauned over her and promised her wealth and life in the city. She smiled and nodded.

When the party and died down and the last of champagne had been poured, she went to a bar a ways away after dressing in more comfortable out fit and braided her hair in a more style that was her and sat and grinned at the bar tender. She was wearing a dark dress that clung to her sides and boots that laced up to her thighs. She ordered a rum and coke and turned watching the crowd not know who she was and she smiled drinking and raised an eyebrow grinning.

Ryan saw the young woman with mulit colored hair sitting alone at the bar. She looked very attractive. He wasn't one for one night stands and he really wasn't looking for one. All he was looking for was for someone to talk to... maybe make a new friend... Nothing more. He walked up to her with a Jack and Coke in his hand, "Hi there... Is this seat taken?" He gave her a friendly smile as she looked up at him.

She shook her head after looking to him with a wide grin. She watched him and drank her drink and then waved the man for another and then looked at him and grinned. "So whats up?" She turned back to look at the crowd her eyes watching over them coming up with all sorts of different little stories in her head.

"My name's Ryan" he said as he sat down next to the young woman. He watched her drink her drink then order another. Then she asked him "So What's Up?" "Not much," He said as he took a sip of his drink, "I've been in Vegas for a week. Seen some shows, played a little golf and gambled a little. Tonight's my last night here. I fly back up to my house near Lake Tahoe tomorrow morning. I came in the bar to get a drink or two before I headed to bed. But then I saw you and I thought to myself... 'She looks like an interesting woman' so I decided to come over and talk..."

"Lake Tahoe, its nice...not as nice as the vast aloneness as Arizona, but still nice." She smiled and nodded and then leaned back and then watched him as she continued to run a hand along her glass as she listened to the man talk about himself and coming over to herself and then looked at him and chuckled. "So what did you want to talk about?" She cast him a sly grin and continued to drink her drink and lilstened to him.

"I just wanted to talk..." said Ryan, as he took a sip of his drink, "I'm not really into one night stands and I'm not really looking for one. But, I would like to make a new friend. You looked like a nice person to talk to." He took another sip and finished his drink then he ordered another, "So you mentioned Arizona... Is that where you are from?"

"Not really, I am from wherever I want to be from, I tend to stay away from large cities, but just happened to in this city because this was where my agent requested my presence for my gallery." She took a drink. "But I saw an impressive gallery during my stay here by Georgia O'Keefe and saw that was where she did a long stay at and I think that would be a nice place to stay for a while." She nodded and looked at him with a mischievous grin.

The bartender brought Ryan his drink. He thanked him and then said, "Oh? So your an artist?" He took a sip of his drink, "I think artist are pretty amazing. I could never do what artists do. I don't have the talent. You give me a bowl of fruit to paint, I'm pretty sure you couldn't tell the my painting from that of a 7 year old's."

She nodded to the question as he asked it and then laughed as he talked about his talent or lack therof. "Not everyone can be an artist. But I am sure you have your own talent that I am not good at. Like pee standing up." She winked at him. She laughed a bit and shook her head.

Ryan laughed at her comment about peeing standing up. They continued talking and drinking for the rest of the night. The next morning Ryan woke up in his room with a big hangover. He discovered he was naked. He looked to his right and found a naked woman with brown hair with different color streaks in it, laying next to him with her back to him. He climbed out of bed and found his boxer shorts. He then walked over to the other side of the bed and saw it was Elena and he saw she was a wearing a Diamond ring. Ryan looked down at his hand and saw a sliver wedding band. "Oh Boy..."

She enjoyed his company and laughed and talked into the night. Quickly forgetting everything and sailing into a fog. She woke up stretched out on what she assumed was her bed. They had set her up in a suite. She groaned hearing a mans voice. She was usually a recluse and a hermit and perferred her own company and blinked. Rubbing a hand through her hair she leaned up naked, not so suprising not usually getting dressed, and seeing a figure.

"Look buddy, if I missed the check out time, I will pay you back handsomely but right now I need some Tylenol and some water cause I have a mother fucker of a headache." She held her head and leaned forward. Vision was blurred and swam ahead of her. Leaning back, she groaned. "I think I am going to be sick..." She got up and stumbled around trying find what she assumed was her bathroom forgetting she was brought to his room.

Ryan helped Elena to the bathroom and they made it just in time. He held her hair back as she threw up. When she was done, he said, "I be right back..." He returned a few seconds later with a couple of hotel robes. He helped her put on one then he put on the other. He opened his travel bag, "I don't have any Tylenol... I've got some Advil thought..." He handed her a couple of pills and a glass of water... "Elena? Have you had a chance to look at your finger?"

She groaned in relief as she got sick and then rested as he told her to wait a minute. Getting up she rinsed her mouth out and brushed her teeth after flushing and took what he gave her. She then looked at her finger and raised an eyebrow and then looked at him and then burst out laughing and then shook her head. "Man, you have an odd taste in women. What did I say that made you say, damn she is the type of gal that my mom is really going to like?" She put on the robe and then continued to brush her teeth with his toothbrush and turned watching him as her robe was still open as she watched him with a grin on her face raising an eyebrow.

Ryan laughed at her comment about his taste in women, "Dammed If I could remember the last thing I remember about last night was when we were talking about you being an artist..." He made sure his robe was tied. He sighed, "So... What do we do now?"

"Last thing I remember was about your talent being able to stand while peeing." She then shrugged. "I don't know...what do you want to do?" She turned her head to spit the toothpaste and rinse and leaned back watching him kicking her legs noting that he tied his robe and closed her robe as well noting he was one of those that perferred to remained clothed and frowned watching him.

Ryan sighed, "Me neither... I mean if you want to get an annulment I would understand... I mean we just met last night... But, obviously we saw something in each other we both liked... It's hard to completely blame the alcohol... Maybe... maybe we should give this a try..." He gave her a smile.

"If you want to, I agree the universe brought us together for a reason, and I never get black out drunk or lower my inhibitions where I loose all my faculties to teh point where I forget everything. If you would be willing to let a free spirit artist who has a chip on her shoulder and likes the quiet more than people..." She shrugged. "Its your funeral." She smiled.

"Sound good to me..." he said, with a smile, "How do feel be moving to a modern 2 story log cabin up in the mountains near Lake Tahoe, with a recluse multi millionaire who likes to raise his own chickens?" He couldn't believe they were actually going to do this.

"Just as long as you don't expect me to be too hands on with the chickens. Me and chickens don't have too good of a history together." She smiled and looked at him and shrugged. She then moved past him and moved to his room and sat on the couch and then began to run her fingers through her hair and sat cross legged on the bed and watched him.

Ryan smiled, "Don't worry... I'll handle the chickens..." he followed her into the room He took off his robe and started to put his clothes on. As she sat there she could catch a glimpse of his cock. She could see that it was a little hard. He put on a t-shirt and jeans. Then he sat down next to her. "So... Since we are now married we should get to know each other better... Tell me about your family."

"I didn't really know my family, I grew up in foster care, tried to be good until I became of age and then got out." She chuckled seeing him get dressed and then got dressed in her clothes from the night before not being too shy about her body and then smiled and looked at him. "I need to get all my stuff from my room, how about we meet somewhere soon." She raised an eyebrow.

Ryan's heart felt a little sad when he found out that his new wife had grown up without a mother or father. When she said about getting her stuff he said, "Sure... How about we meet in the lobby in 30 minutes? Sound good?"

She nodded and hugged him and kissed his cheek and then took off across the hall and ran and packed her things and took a shower and put her hair up into a comfortable bun and dressed in a cute flowy sundress and grabbed her purse and things and left the room after double checking everything and went downstairs and checked out of her room and looked and soon found him and punched him playfully in the arm and grinned.

"So I am all checked out. Did you want to grab breakfast before heading out on the open road?" She wiggled her eyebrows at him and grinned.

Ryan smiled as Elena kissed him and left. He gathered up his things, showered and put on a nice button up shirt and a pair of jeans. He called the pilot of his private jet and told him that he would be ready within the hour. He headed down to the lobby and checked out. He was looking around when he felt a soft punch in the arm. He turned and saw Elena. He gave her a kiss on the cheek, and when she suggested breakfast he said, "Yes... That sounds great..." the went to the restaurant and were seated promptly. They looked over the menu and he ordered eggs sunny side up, bacon, toast and orange juice. After Elena ordered, and the waiter left, Ryan looked at his new wife, "I hope you like the house..."

Back
Top Bottom