Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fun, funny Game of Thrones Prompt

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirty trunk

Banned
Banished
I am Johnson Snow, Lord Cockmander of the Whore’s Watch, Son of Rhaegar Targhardon, and Lie-on-her Stark. I carry Longcock, the famed bastard sword made of Vagynian Steel, and now my watch begins.

I gave my holy oath beneath the phallus carved into the Knobwood Tree:
"Whores gather, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until I cum. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no condoms and win no glory holes. I shall live and die by my cock. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the red light district. I am the fire that burns against the crotch, the tongue that brings the climax, the horny that brings the action, the cock that plunges the orifices of all humankind. I pledge my cock and tongue to the Whore's Watch, for this whore and all the whores to cum."

And now the Watch needs whores! Ask no mercy, and offer no sass, for you will serve the Men of the Whore’s Watch. You will serve on your knees, or on your back - you will serve in chains, or gagged, or flogged, or hogtied; however it pleases me, for I am your Lord Cockmander.

Hi, BMR, looking for fun literate ladies in joining me in getting pervy with the Whore's Watch.

Kinky Stuff:

Yes, please!: D/s (Either way, I'm switchy!), bondage, humiliation, the Good Hurt, oral, anal, dub-con, dirty talk, vanilla.

I'm totally open to other scenarios in the A Song of Ice and Fire milieu, it doesn't have to be with the Whore's Watch.

Something with the old or new Sansa Stark, brainwashed or not Margarey Tyrell, and our Dragon Queen either on her knees or triumphant all work for me! Hope to hear from ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom