Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy's Fuck Toy 18+ (mike85ad & Me)

Dahaka

Would You Like Me To Sit On Your Face Daddy?
Lucy was an only child who at 25 years old still lived with her Father. She really hated how her body looked and felt like she was fat. Sitting in the living room watching tv with just her Dad she turned to him to ask him a question. "Daddy do you think I'm fat?" She thought she'd be blunt with him to see if he'd give her an honest answer. "Because some of my clothes don't seem to fit me anymore and I swear my boobs and butt have got bigger."

Mike looks over at her, hearing her ask him that question. "Honey, you're not fat. You're thick but extremely beautiful." He says looking at her. He reaches over and strokes her cheek. "A lot of people think a big ass and big breasts are a good thing. I've always been a fan of them." He says looking at her. "Come here." He says gently pulling her over to him and wrapping his arms around her, hugging her.

Mike had always admired his daughter's body, it was so curvy and thick. She was beautiful and really sexy. He could only imagine what it would be like to have his hands on her plump ass. He was a handsome man, tall and lean. Physically fit. He took care of himself and it showed. He had short black hair and deep blue eyes.

"Thick is just another word for fat!" she said as she began to burst into tears about it. "I have fat boobs and a fat ass. Their not a nice big." As she sat on the sofa in her Father arms she hadn't realized that her dress had ridden up exposing her yellow panties. "Just look at me Dad! Look at how fat I am!" What she didn't know was that when her Dad would look at her body he'd see his only daughters lovely big pantie clad ass on the sofa next to him.

"Honey...you're not fat. You're beautiful. You know what? Stand up. I want to show you something." He says looking at her. "Stand up and take your dress off. I want you to see how beautiful you are." He says looking at her. He could see her yellow panties and it made his cock throb. He looks at her, waiting for her to do as he said.

Lucy stood up in shock. Her dress fell back down as she looked at her Father in horror. "I can't take off my dress. I'd only be in my underwear and I can't show you that Daddy." Lucy didn't like the idea of taking her dress off for her Father. Heck she didn't like the idea of taking off her dress full stop. She kept on looking at her Dad worried. She could see a bulge forming in his trousers and his eyes turning to lust.

"Honey. Take your dress off. I'm not going to ask you again." He says sternly. "I'm going to show you that you're a very beautiful young woman." He says as his hand slowly rubs over her thigh.

Not wanting to anger her Dad Lucy slowly began to remove her dress and reveal her yellow bra and panties to her Father. "Daddy this feels weird." she said as she stood in just her underwear while her Dad slowly rubbed her thigh.

He looks her over. "Mmm so beautiful." He says. "You have a great body Lucy." He says looking up at her. He slowly takes hold of her hips and turns her around. His hand moves and gives her ass s firm spank. "Such a nice ass." He says before giving it a squeeze.

Lucy was shaking as her Father took in the image of her in her underwear. It felt weird to her. And then when he turned her around and spanked her she nearly jumped out of her skin. What was he doing? As he then went on to squeeze her ass she was speechless. What the hell was he playing at? Lucy was getting really worried now and wasn't sure what her Father might do next.

"Don't be so nervous. I won't hurt you." He says looking up at her. "You're so beautiful Lucy, I wish you could see yourself through my eyes." He says as he gently pulls her down beside him. He slides his arm around her and brings his free hand up and slowly rubs his fingertips over her bra covered breasts. "Any man would be lucky to have a woman like you." He says softly.

Lucy was scared for her safety now. She thought her own Father might actually rape her. As his fingertips rubbed over her bra she began to shake again as tears slowly ran down her face. She knew at some point he'd probably remove her bra. It was just a matter of when. "Please stop Daddy. This isn't right. I promise not to tell anyone if you stop now."

"Shh honey...don't cry." He says softly. His hand moves and slowly unhooks her bra, taking it off of her. He gently pulls her into his arms, pulling her head to his chest. He kisses the top of her head as his hand moves down and cups her heavy breast. "Relax Lucy, I just want you to feel beautiful, because you are beautiful to me." He says softly.

"This is weird Daddy. Please stop playing with my breast." she cried as she tried to reason with him. She didn't want to get too out of tone in case he might do something worse. Thanks to the room being cold her nipples had harden giving her Father the impression she was enjoying it. That and a wet patch had began to slowly start appearing on her yellow panties. "This isn't right Daddy. I'm your daughter."

"Yes you are my daughter...but you're also a beautiful woman. A woman who is enjoying this even if you don't want to admit it. Your nipples are hard and I see that wet spot on your panties honey." He says as he moves his hand down and rubs his fingertips over the wet spot on her yellow panties. "Don't resist it honey...let daddy take care of you." He says.

Lucy was so scared that she just simply stopped trying to fight him. He was a lot stronger than her and she knew he was going to have his way with her regardless what she said. "Why me Daddy? Why are you doing this to me Daddy? I don't want this. Please stop before it's too late." She was fearing her soaked panties were next to come off.

"Don't be scared honey. Daddy won't hurt you." He says softly. He moves slightly and takes hold of her soaked yellow panties and begins to pull them off of her. "I'm doing this because I think you're a very beautiful young lady and I know you haven't had any luck with the guys Lucy. So Daddy is gonna take care of you." He says looking into her eyes. "I'm gonna make it all better baby." He says.

Lucy was completely naked now in front of her Father. It was only a matter of time before he had his way with her and she was so scared. Her bald pussy was primed and wet for his cock but Lucy's mind wasn't. She didn't want her Dad to take her virginity. "Please don't rape me Daddy. I'm begging you to stop. Think about what you're doing to me Daddy."

He looks at her. "Shh." He says softly as he moves his hand down between her legs and cups her pussy. He begins to slowly rub her folds, feeling how wet she is. He brings his hand up a little bit and begins to rub her clit. "Relax honey. Daddy wants to make you feel good." He says softly as he leans in and begins to kiss her bare breasts, teasing her nipples with his soft tongue.

Lucy once again couldn't help but moan as her Father abused her body. Why was he doing this? She was ugly in her eyes and fat. Why did he want to fuck his own daughter so badly? She began to think of things now to try and stop him. "Daddy please stop. I'm not on the pill." She thought that might work as she knew there were no condoms in the house. He wouldn't want to risk getting his daughter pregnant.

"Honey. Stop making excuses." He says as he continues to play with her clit. He moves his free hand and takes her hand, placing it on the bulge forming in his pants. "Take it out." He says looking at his daughter. "I want you to touch my cock." He says.

Back
Top Bottom