Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Arkaral's ideas and cravings (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkaral

Dust
Hey!

First off, thank you very much for taking your time to read my thread.

My main focus on roleplaying, will be story based and long-term roleplays. Smut is fine, and I love to include it, but I'm not looking for plain smut, it has to be part of the story and it doesn't have to be in each post. I would even love a role play where we would include hardly any smut, maybe something like a good horror story.

My characters will be mostly submissive, but I'd be interested in doing a Fxf RP where I play a Dominant character too.

So on to the fun stuff...

Pairings I'd love (* marked is the role I'd like to play)

Teacher / Student(*)
Criminal / Police Officer (*)
Boss / Secretary (*)
Mother / Daughter (*) (Any other incest pairing could be fun too)

or if you have another pairing, let me know.

Things I really love to include, are:
BDSM, Public display, humiliation

Things that are an absolute no, are:
Vore, gore, scat, blood and scarring

Some plot ideas:

- Crush on the Dominant teacher
YC is a new teacher (preferably F, but M is possible), with a very dominant attire and attitude. All kids complain to eachother that you are too strict and tough, but I have a secret crush on YC. One day, during class, MC gets caught daydreaming, and has to report for detention to YC.

- Bondage games between friends
We're two girls, who have discovered bdsm on the internet, start to copy the clips and images they find online. This would probably be a perfect plot for a switch play.

- The secret Master/Mistress
This could be as an addition to the previous plot, or as a complete stand alone RP. Where my char, is exploring a BDSM webforum. She starts to react on some postings, and before she knows what is happening, she is carrying out orders given to her through the website, by a complete stranger. She has to send prove in video or photo through the website, or an email address. Will I keep following orders, and will I eventually find out who it is I'm sharing myself with ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom