Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|| paradise/revamped || tune and GGS

lady vri

mack daddy
Gonna edit this later cause it's gonna have important story/character info in it!

“Zera… Hold still.”

Nymeria’s hands gathered up her daughter’s hair and after splitting it into sections, she began to bind the beautiful red curls into intricate braids. Mother and daughter sat on a thatched rug inside the family home. Although their family was large, they were the only two inside the building. It was a special day… A day when Zera would be ready to leave her father’s home. Nymeria was practically gushing with pride and all morning she’d dedicated herself to ensuring that her only daughter was ready. Zera was bathed, oiled, painted, and now the final touch: her hair.

“Does it… Does it hurt, Mother? I’ve heard that it hurts…”

“Zera…” Nymeria gently kissed the back of her daughter’s head. “Of course it will hurt. But it is a great honor. The ceremony will make you a woman. You will be taught how to submit and accept a man’s seed. It’s where you’ll meet your future husband.”

“I know… I’m just… I’m afraid Mother.” Zera drew her knees up to her chest and hugged them tightly. “Kali was teasing me. She said that I would bleed and that it wouldn’t stop. That everyone would laugh at me.”

“Oh my girl…” Nymeria put her hand on her daughter’s shoulder and spun her around slowly, pulling the girl down to her bare breast. Zera wrapped her arms around her mother’s waist and used her mother’s chest as a pillow. Nymeria stroked Zera’s head and then popped a nipple into her mouth. Her daughter began to suck. “You will bleed. We all bleed our first time. But you have nothing to fear. The men have no reason not to be kind to you.” From below, she could hear Zera swallow a mouthful of her mother’s milk. “You will do good and listen to them, yes? You will accept their seed?”

Zera pulled back, smiling, a thin trail of milk running down her chin which Nymeria swiftly wiped away. “Yes Mother… I will accept their seed.”

“Good girl…”

“Nymeria… Zera…”

Both women looked up. Asha stood in the open doorway. Her beautiful breasts hung like ripe fruit from her chest, her stomach abnormally flat. It had been a few months since Asha delivered her last child, the little bundle tied to the woman’s back. She was due to become pregnant soon. It was something that Nymeria had always been jealous of… But it was also something that would soon change. Nymeria was pregnant with her first child since delivering her twins fifteen years ago… Her belly was huge and swollen, her teats nearly constantly leaking with mother’s milk. A few recent feedings from her sweet daughter kept the trickle at bay for now.

“It is time,” Asha smiled. Nymeria quickly finished up the braids on her daughter’s head and then urged the girl to stand. All three women slowly walked to the middle of the compound where the rest of the family waited; a proud father, Nymeria and Asha’s sister wives, and all the children. Nymeria spied her only other child, her son, who was also going through the ceremony. She hugged him tight.

“Nervous?” She kissed his cheek tenderly. “It’s a big day for you…”

Valeer had been done and ready when Nymeria, Zera, and Asha finally came walking out of their home. While Nymeria was attending to his sister’s preparations, Asha had been tasked with preparing him instead, bathing, oiling, and painting the boy. He smiled as his mother approached, and, walking forward to meet her, he wrapped his arms around her to embrace her, careful to not add too much pressure to Nymeria’s bulging belly which held his future sibling within it.

“A bit, but more excited than nervous,” Valeer responded, returning the kiss his mother gave him as his hands rubbed her naked belly gently.

“Hopefully it won’t be too long now, Mother. I’m anxious to see if I finally have a brother or not,” he added, looking into Nymeria’s eyes hopefully with his own light brown eyes.

The young man’s hair was soft and black like his father’s, but his eyes were a light brown like his mother’s, and like all men of the tribe, he was quite the physical specimen. Tall and fit from his training as a hunter, a profession in which he had grown into, Valeer had a toned, fit physique. Among his peers, Valeer was regarded as one of the best if not the best, a fact that suited his future role as Patriarch of his clan. Being the only son, after all, the role would ultimately fall to him one day. Despite his father having many many children with his wives, all had been girls save for Valeer, and while the young man got along with his sisters well enough, he had always yearned for a blood brother from his own mother to call friend. After greeting his mother with a hug and kiss, Valeer turned to Zera to greet her as well.

“You look wonderful, Sister. I hope both the ceremony is enjoyable for both of us,” he said with a smile, hugging and kissing her on the cheek as well.

After the both twins had finally entered the clearing and their family was ready, Vanren led his family towards their temple. His clan was not the oldest, nor was it the newest. Simply put, theirs was an average clan, and thus it was located among the center rings of Family Circles that surrounded the temple. Passing by various other Circles, Valeer saw a few others being prepared for the ceremony today, and their families too would join them in celebration as well. When Vanren and his family finally arrived in the courtyard separating the Chieftain’s home and the main stairs to the temple, there were already a few more families there waiting, and looking around, he knew that there were yet more to come before the ceremony could begin. All around the gathered crowd, drummers slowly played their instruments as all waited for the arrival of the Chieftain and the High Priestess.

Leaning down, he took one of Nymeria’s nipples into his mouth and began to feed from her as he took his mother’s hand in his, interlacing their fingers together for comfort and to soothe his anxiousness and excitement for the ceremony to begin. After some time had passed and the other families had finally all assembled, the drums died down as Chieftain Karzon emerged from his large hut, also having been bathed, oiled, and painted by his many wives who resided within his home. As the Chieftain, he was the Patriarch of the entire tribe having proven himself physically and sexually, it was clear to see why he was chosen. While Valeer was indeed fit and toned, his body was slimmer and more lean, whereas the Chieftain had a body of huge, hardened muscles earned through years of combat as well as years of expert breeding. At the sight of the Chieftain appearing, Valeer released Nymeria’s nipple from his mouth and wiped it, a few small drops of milk leaking out and streaming down her engorged breast.

“Welcome, young breeders,” he called out to the assembled crowd but more specifically to those special individuals who would be deflowered today.

“The time has finally come for you to enter the tribe, no longer as children, but as adults, ready to carry on the sacred traditions and practices of our people. Under the watchful gaze of our gods and goddesses, you will all become men and women of the tribe,” he said as he waved his hand across the crowd.

Hearing that, Valeer looked over at his mother, giving her an excited smile before leaning forward and to look at Zera on the other side of Nymeria, hand also in hers. He offered his twin an encouraging smile, excited that both of them were so close to finally becoming adults. As he did this, Valeer noticed around them that although all eyes were upon the Chieftain, many hands wandered, either in anticipation of the impending ceremony or out of mere boredom.

“We now await the coming of our High Priestess Valisa, whose beauty and grace will guide the gods and goddesses from places on high to bear witness to this auspicious ceremony,” he continued, raising his hand and guiding the gazes of the crowd to turn an watch the stairs of the temple in anticipation for the High Priestess’ arrival. She would guide the few boys into the temple where they would be made men, while the girls would remain behind, to be inducted into the tribe as women by the men who were present.

Back
Top Bottom