Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Tribe [T-Virus and Seraph]

Alinthea smiled as he saw her face turn bright red. He chuckled a little. "We might be from different parts of the world, but I know what that means. Sorry." He said scratching the back of his head. As she explained that he was larger than normal human males, he looked down and took his member in his hand, lifting it fully out of the water. He studied himself and frowned letting it gently fall into the water again, still protruding a little. "Really? That is interesting. This is normal size for me and the other males aren't much smaller." He said thinking. "During sexual contact, we are a lot bigger, as your normal males are. I have heard about this. They don't grow a great deal. We normally double, if not a little more in size. This is just how we are." He said openly. Thinking about it for a few seconds, then realizing that it isn't really what she wanted to know.

"I am sorry. I am sure you have no interest in my sexual activities." He said laughing, his ear twitching. As she asked her question, he looked at her for a few more seconds, then into her eyes. "Not as such no. If you don't mind me saying, your... bust is a lot larger than I have seen before. That is why I have been looking, it interests me. I don't mean it in a offensive way, you must understand that I don't mean it like that." He said genuinely. "I am just interested in you as a whole. Your physical attributes, your mental ones as well. How you live and more about you as a person." He said smiling. He wanted to know more about her. The thought crossed his mind as how long she would be researching with them. He knew now that the elders would let her stay. They could both learn a lot out each other, it could prove helpful for the future.

As she tired to pronounce it, he smiled. "Shall I say it, what is the word." He said thinking for a few seconds then smiled. "Phonetically?" He said turning a little to look at her. "Ne-Kor-I-An." He said slowly, repeating it a few times so she could easily say it. "And yes, English is a rather easy language for us to learn. We are a very clever tribe and as a whole. Neko's have always been known for their intellect." He said then frowned. "Haven't we?" Shaking his head a little and moving on to her next question, he shook his head. "We don't have schools really. As a community we teach the basics. Anyone who would like to learn more can. Not everyone is cut out to learn, that is why we let young Neko's choose their role in a tribe at the age of 16, then ask them again at 17 and 18 to make sure they are correct in their choice." He said smiling.

Sarah knew the moment her brain stopped working as when he said "double in size", and knew the moment her skin took on another fire hue as her eyes widened and her jaw dropped slightly. It may not have been something she asked to know, but on a purely natural level it was a good thing to know, but on an anthropological level it had no influence on her observations. She watched him inspect himself with a bit of stunned silence before she slowly got her brain to work again; it was a process that she was felt, she was going to become very familiar with the longer she was with Alinthea. He was very open, and in a way, she would say innocent--his actions had no sexual overtones, and he was readily asking and answering her questions with the same curiosity she had about him. She thought on it a moment before she gave a little laugh, "Well, it's interesting nonetheless. You probably have very happy relationships between lovers."

She scratched at the back of her neck as she settled deeper into the water, and relaxed more. Her features becoming more open and the slight furrowing between her eyebrows almost fading away. She looked down at her chest and nodded with a little bit of a grimace before nodding, "Well...it's large to a lot of humans to so..." She shrugged slightly, forgetting that without her bra on that the motion would cause her breasts to sway with the motion. She grinned at him though when he expressed his desire to learn, "That's exactly what an anthropologist does. So we can both help each other!"

Sarah leaned forward as if that would help her learn how to say the word better and listened carefully as Alinthea said it phonetically, and repeated softly, "Ne-Kor-ee-an? No...Ne-Kor-I-An? Right? Nekorian." The word did not slide off her tongue easily or fluidly, and she felt a little awkward about it especially even how easily Alinthea seemed to speak English and his own tongue without mixing up terms or becoming confused. She looked a little uncertain as he pondered how humans viewed their intellect and she gave a little nod; Nekos were considered intelligent, in a sense, though most gave them the kind of intelligence they attributed to Dolphins--simplistic intelligence. She nodded, "That makes sense. The community takes it upon themselves to produce a child that will be helpful and useful to the tribe. Too bad we've gone too far from that." She could be brutally honest with herself about the state of education back home and admit that it was not one of the best, or even close to it. People were too worried about people's self-esteems and feelings, rather than teaching them how to be a helpful part of society and to be an input to the human race.

Laughing a little as she commented on his sexual life he shook his head. "Between me and you. I haven't have any relations with a female Neko since I became leader. Which was a while ago." He said looking into the falling water. It was almost like a sheet of tall, slightly distorted glass. "I could have a Neko female every day because of my role in the tribe, but I never saw the point. I am trying to be a leader, someone who people can look up too. I don't want people looking down and going down do I." He said with a small laugh. He wasn't sure if that would tickle her humor sense, but he had said it now. As she leaned back and exposed herself more freely, he looked over. "Getting more comfortable now?" He said with a smile. "Good. I mean no harm and I am just interested, as are you." He said with a gentle and warming smile on his face. As she commented on his size again, he looked down. "Is it large to you? You said 'most' humans, so what do you think?" He said with a curious tone. And he smiled at her second comment. "Well, I am hoping you can teach us about you and others like you. I think if there is a two way learning partnership, then the elders would see the beneficial side of things. Better for your case really.

He smiled as she started to try and pronounce the name of their language. "It is tough." He said after her second go. "It isn't easy." But soon after, she had gotten it right. The sound of the word was incorrect, but it was a good effort for the third go. "That is it. I will have to teach you more. How long are you thinking of staying for if the elders give you an unlimited time." He suggested as that is what he could see happening, only if he looked after her.

She blinked in surprise; that was finer control practiced by many world leaders and something she respected. Sarah smiled, "That's very noble of you." She nodded, "I am more comfortable." It was easy to be comfortable with Alinthea, she discovered, he was mild tempered and his voice was warm and strong. It made her imagine a warm blanket wrapped around her on a cold and stormy night. She looked confused at his question before she shook her head, "Yes and no. You are large, especially since you are...um...flaccid right now, and that you would double that? It's quite a feat for most humans to imagine. Though...for that comment I was referring to my chest. It's rather large by normal standards, especially for my size."

She smiled back at him, "I think we an both teach each other about our cultures. And that will help me understand you, if you understand where I'm from."

"I'm probably butchering it," she said honestly, a little bit of a frown on her face before she smiled, "But I'll practice until it sounds right." At his question, she tilted her head to the side before she looked up at the sky, considering it for a moment. Since she sent Jeremy and Michael back, saying she had nothing, she had no funding and thus no limits anymore. Not that she really was going to get funding anyway without Dr. Steven's there, but she could have always hoped. At the very least, it would have covered her provisions. She worried her bottom lip between her teeth before she looked back at Alinthea, "I'm not sure...a year? Maybe two years? Or is that too long? I don't want to overstay my welcome if I am allowed to stay..."

Alinthea turned to look at her chest, studying it for a few seconds then looking up at her. "So they aren't all like that?" He said smiling. "Well, you must be blessed. They are very nice." He said casually. Looking forward, he looked down once more and laughed. He was surprised that she questioned the doubling size of an erection. "Yes. I double in size. I get a little thicker as well, but not by that much." He said scratching his chest, he sighed and purred gently, his tail slowly moving back and forth in the water, as if it was an actual hand, enjoying the feeling of the cold liquid against its palm. He nodded as she said they could both learn from each other.
"I agree. I would love to learn more about you before we go into the camp and put forward your case." Smiling, he moved his head back, his long, black hair swaying in the water behind his back. Sighing as he moved further into the water, his member could be seen even more, as well as his sack. Tribal tattoos could be seen around his crotch, but not on his manhood, the pain it would have caused wouldn't have been pleasant, so the elders never saw a need for it. It also made a greater emphasis on his manhood, as all of his skin around it had some patten on it, but his manhood was clear of anything even remotely looking like a tattoo. A clearly picture of his member could now be seen, every last little bit of detail could be seen, even from where she was sat from. He was proud of his manhood, so he didn't have any problems with being naked sometimes around others.

He laughed as she commented on her trying to speak their language. "Not at all. Like I said, it is a hard language to learn. You will get there with practice. So I wouldn't worry." As she thought about his question of time length, he sat back and closed his eyes, putting his hands behind his head, resting more and now, his biseps were being shown off. He didn't mean too, but that was the way his body was. She could now see the whole of his front body without any problems. His chest and nipples; how smooth they were, almost touchable. His stomach, strong with his abs showing, yet, once again, somehow looking soft. His manhood on display.
As she answered he nodded. "That is fine. If I can convince the elders, you can stay for as long as you like."

Sarah laughed softly and shook her head, "It depends on who you ask...I wouldn't mind being smaller. They get in the way." And, she thought, unwelcome attention from her peers who doubted her as a scientist because she was female--most expected her to have "settled down with a nice man and have a child or two" like any "intelligent woman would do". The young anthropologist was slowly getting used to Alinthea's pride and openness towards his own masculinity and body, especially his body. What would have been lewd coming from another's mouth, just seemed to be a matter of fact from his while he explained it. Her eyes flicked to his tail, watching it sway through the water just like her own hand was doing and she smiled a little before she dropped her fingers into the soft sand and rocks beneath her to pick up a smooth rock to twirl between her fingers.

She blinked at the myriad of tattoos around his crotch and how they threw his manhood into prominence among the tribal designs. There was a slightly blush still on her cheek as she studied the tattoos, her eyes focusing just on the darkly inked designs before she looked at him, "Didn't that hurt? I've never gotten a tattoo but I've heard they hurt...and especially around sensitive areas."

In truth, she wouldn't have minded a tattoo, something small perhaps in an easily covered area but she didn't have the guts for it at the moment. She once made it all the way into the tattoo parlor and picked out her tattoo before she left when she watched the marine who went ahead of her grimace and a few tears leak out of his eyes. There was no way she was going to sit there and bawl, because that is what she knew would happen if she had gone through it. Sarah considered the chances of her jumping and adding that in as well; wouldn't it have sucked to have messed up your own tattoo?

As he stretched out and showed off his body, the fine ripple of muscle dusted with water, and the strong calm that emitted from the lounging Neko, made her blush a little before she controlled herself. And once again, she compared it to how he spoke: he thought nothing of showing off his body, he was just being open and not lewd. She continued to think on it like that as she allowed her eyes to wander over the fine skin on his chest. She was remarkably pale in comparison to him, her veins were soft blue traceable lines and she didn't even have tan lines from being out in the sun. She had always been careful to use sun lotion and stay out of direct sunlight, preferring the creamy whiteness of her skin to becoming tan. Her dusky nipples stood out in stark relief against the pale skin, along with the thin line of pubic hair that was left from her last Brazilian wax--it reminded her of a run-way guiding someone's eyes downwards.

Alinthea shook his head slightly. "I think they are a good size." He said laughing and sighing gently. Looking up at the sky and the sun, he watching the birds gracefully flying through the sky. A few snow white clouds had started to form in the sea sky. The day was rushing by them and he realized he had things to do in the tribe, as well as speak to the elders. That could take some time. Sitting up, he stretched a little and decided the best thing to do was to not to lie there all day. Unfortunately, he hadn't be able to relief himself, meaning he would be rather turned on later on; because of his high sex drive. Realizing this, he frowned and sighed. There was no way he could do it now, he couldn't start that in front of her. Look at her, he thought for a few seconds then shook his head.
"Not really, I didn't find it that painful." Looking down and scratching his stomach and resting his hand on his crotch, just above his member. "I mean, it stung a little, but it was worth it. I am proud to have these." He said smiling.
Looking at her body, he noticed how pale she was. "Are all humans as white as you? Not in a mean way." He said laughing and scratching his ear. "You know what I mean." He said sighing. He looked at her body, scanning it then looking at his. They weren't that different, he was very toned and light brown due to the sun, she was white but had a real nice shape. He liked her.

Pushing his body up with his hands, he stood up and looked down at her. His naked body was a few inches from her, his member handing down in front of her. All she needed to do was reach out and touch it. Lifting his arms above his head, he stretched long and hard. Purring as he did, he then looked down, letting the water slowly run down his body, almost making his skin glisten.
"We might as well go now. Don't want to leave it too late." He said offering his hand again.

Sarah closed her eyes and drew her knees to her chest to rest her chin on them as she relaxed even more and yawned slightly. It had been hard trekking through the jungle, especially after being cooped up in an airplane for so long. It was unsurprising that she was tired, but she looked at Alinthea as he spoke and she looked at the intricate tattoos with a slightly suspicious look as he scratched as his belly, and left his hand to rest just above his manhood. When he admitted to there being some kind of pain, she looked a little more accepting of his answer before she added, "They are quite lovely tattoos."

At his question, she laughed and shook her head, "No, no...well, some are--I just don't get out in the sun very often. I burn really easily." She tapped her shoulders slightly for emphasis and watched them redden slightly before fading back into the soft creamy white that complimented her hair and skin. She looked towards his and tilted her head to the side; though she didn't like being tanned, she never minded a man who was, especially one that had Alinthea's body.

She grasped his hand firmly with her own, and pulled herself up, and brushed closer to him than she expected, her water slick body slide against his thighs and brushed him member lightly before she jumped back slightly, "I'm so sorry about that." She looked mortified, her cheeks bright red and uncomfortable as she all but skirted out of the water and went back to her backpack and searched for a pair of underwear and other bra to put on.

Back
Top Bottom