Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taboo or incest (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

intimate

Star
As long as it's forbidden or unusual then it's good for me. That could be something full-blown nasty or it could be somethign loving between an older guy and a younger woman/girl. I'm interested in exploring characters, so while I expect smut I'm also interested in what characters are thinking and feeling. I don't mind how experienced you are, how much you write or where you want to play - I'll try to match you. I don't do vore, scat or tentacles but otherwise ther are no limits. I'm happy to focus on build up and tension as much as fucking. Here's an example fo something I wrote (ignore that it's in first person, unless that's something you're into)
https://www.literotica.com/s/ellie-5
I play in PM, skype, email or yahoo
What are my kinks, knowing you're looking forward to my next post and hoping that my post will leave you short of breath, heart pounding or with a curious tingle - well, that would work for me. I like humanoid and prefer modern, but I'll play canon or history if it's interesting. I'm an older guy and like to play a version of me, but I act in my spare time, so can take up most roles (I enjoy younger for brother and sister for example). I am always dom or equal, never sub. I don't like bimbos or slaves, otherwise, play what you're comfortable with and I'll work around you. PM me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom