Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Werewolf's revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splendiforous

Super-Earth
So this is an idea for a plot for a Werewolf game I've come up with.
Just a stipulation to be aware of before you read on, this plot would require you to play as multiple characters, though not necessarily all at once unless you'd like to.

My character is a small, meek student at school who is often bullied by pretty much everyone, both students and teachers. On a school camping trip that he had little choice but to go on my character is bullied as usual and ends up being chased off into the woods whilst students laugh and teachers stand by doing nothing, but it turns out he wasn't the only being in the woods that night. Whilst wandering around feeling sorry for himself, my character is attacked by a Werewolf, which bites him before seemingly getting spooked and running away. Despite the wound, my character doesn't report what happened, knowing that it would just end up being more ammunition for the bullies. Instead he just bandages up the wound himself and keeps it hidden, thinking it was just a regular animal attack since he couldn't really see very well in the dark.
What nobody realised however is that my character is the carrier of an exceptionally rare gene, one that is almost unheard of. When bitten by the Werewolf it doesn't just make him into a Werewolf....it makes him into a Prime Alpha, the largest, strongest, most powerful form of Werewolf in existence, one which even other Alphas will bow and submit to without a moments hesitation.

When he first transforms, my character loses himself and his mind is driven by thoughts of those who bullied him....and on getting his revenge and turning the tables by making them a part of his pack....whether they like it or not.
One of the perks of being a Prime Alpha however is that once someone is exposed to his seed, that person is then biologically compelled to obey his every command, even when both he and they are in human form. Mentally they can resist, they can still hate him, say whatever they want, but their bodies will be as compelled to obey as they are to breathe, no matter the order he gives. If he says to strip, they will strip. If he says to bow, they will bow. If he says to orgasm, they will do so immediately with zero additional stimulation...

This can involve MxF and MxM pairings. Happy to do MxF only, but MxM is only as well as MxF, not exclusive.
Kinks I'd really like to involve in this game,
Transformation (Obviously)
Huge cocks
Lots of cum
Cum inflation

Would much prefer to do the game in threads, but I'm open to PMs for the right person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom