Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anarchy's Muse (Casket & Darkest fate)

"A superband? This is punk rock, they don't do 'superbands' Phil, what the fuck are you thinking?" The well dressed executive of Hammer Records said as he sat behind his impressive mahogany desk twiddling his pen and giving the fat man standing in front of him a discouraging look.

"I'm telling you the scene is rife for it, we could make millions!" Phil Carmen said, taking a hanky from his plaid jacket pocket and wiping his greasy forehead. He was desperate for this and hoped he could levy the support of the label to get his idea off the ground. The truth was that he owed a fairly menacing Las Vegas loan shark 50k and if he couldn't get this deal he might end up at the bottom of Lake Mead.

"I'm telling YOU PHIL, the kids won't go for it, Punk is about grass roots, not gimmicks and if we try shoving some corporate constructed 'supergroup' down their throats they'll vomit right back up in our faces. Besides, financially speaking punk doesn't pay, on the business side of things this isn't a sound investment." Harry said leafing though the file Phil had brought him.

"Bullshit Harry and you know it. I've got the Valen twins sitting right out in the hall, that's a bassist and a drummer, half the fucking band already assembled, I need a guitarist, a singer and maybe a keyboardist and I've got the line up! All I need from you is 100 grand and some tour dates and we'll make our money back Harry, just give me a chance and I won't let you down!" Phil said as he wiped the sweat from his mustache and pulled a cigar out of his pocket.

"No smoking in the offices Phil, you know that.....The Valen twins huh? From the band Incest right? I thought they were done playing after their lead singer OD'ed, how'd you get them?" Harry asked.

"They were done, but I told them I could get them back on stage and they jumped at the chance. I guess sucking on your sister's tits isn't as fun when hundreds of people aren't watching. They're right out in the hall you want me to call them in?" Phil said as he walked toward the door.

"No....jesus phil....don't..." Harry started to say but Phil ignored him and invited the two musicians in anyway.

Blackie Valen and his twin sister, Angel Valen walked into Harry's office, Blackie had his arm around his sister's shoulder and his hand down her tattered shirt, obviously groping her left breast. "Sup suit, how's it fucking?" Angel said as she leaned over and kissed her brother on the lips, her eyes never leaving Harry's gaze.

"My name is Mr. Bentmoore, not 'suit' and if you've got a brain in that pretty little pierced head of yours you'd be wise to remember that, because I'm the fellow who signs the checks, that is if I decide to fund this stupid idea." Harry said, unimpressed by their show of taboo affection. He had a feeling it was all for show, sure they had crazy stage antics but he doubted they were actually indulging in the act a sibling sex.

"Cool out, Daddy-O, We'll play for you, just get us a singer and a Git-box player and we'll fill stadiums." Blackie said as he grew tired of the constraints of Angel's shirt and pulled her pierced tit right out for easier access.

"Look at these two will ya Harry! They are tabloid gold here, just sign the check and we'll get to work!" Phil said, pleading.

Harry stared at the two and knew Phil was right, in the short run Incest had had they'd sold out many large venues with cheering teenagers wanting to here hardcore music and watch the brother and sister duo practically fuck onstage. The problem was that Blackie was a known heroin junkie and Angel drank like a fish, but they'd work that's for sure. "So Blackie, does your sister just suck your cock or does she share?" Harry asked.

"I suck any cock I want!" Angel said as she pulled Blackie's hand off her tit and strode over to Harry's desk, dropping to her fishnet covered knees in front of him. "I hope you like teeth!" She said with a cruel smile on her face as she began to unzip Harry's expensive trousers and pull his cock out.

Blackie barely batted an eye, he simply walked over to large couch and plopped down, pulling his heroin rig from his leather jacket and fixing himself up a shot.

Phil had a big smile on his fat face as Angel sucked Harry off and Harry took that pen and started writing a check. "You've got a week to come up with the rest of the line up Phil, don't let me down." Harry said, slightly grunting at the toothy blowjob he was getting.

Punk didn't just rely on grassroots. Like so many other genres, it almost demanded a level of authenticity. That was what had dragged Skye Sweetheart's career down. Unlike the rest of the potential recruits, she hadn't been in a band, didn't have any experience even working with a band. in point of fact, the girl had been the closest thing to a diva that the punk world had witnessed in some time. Even worse, by punk standards: the girl was practically a prude. No sex scandals, no drug scandals (beyond a few shots and some drinking), utterly nothing to either stain or enhance the name.

What Skye did have, beyond a pretty face, was a killer voice. The girl could hit octaves that required special equipment to hear and process. But without the cred or the backing, she couldn't get anyone to actually listen. So her agent had set her up with this new potential gig, something that still didn't sit all that well with the young singer. She had a sneaking suspicion that her agent wanted her to end up the meat of a Valen-twin fuck sandwich. Maybe the guy, if he wasn't utterly wasted like Skye kept hearing he was. But she didn't even want to touch the smoldering cesspool that went by the name of Angel Valen.

Still, her agent insisted, and Skye definitely still wanted a career in punk (though her leanings were still more "punk-pop" than "punk-rock"). So it was off to the office for an initial meeting.

All this just explained why the tiny little blue-haired ingenue ended up walking in on her future bandmate giving her future manager a toothy blowjob. "Oh God, seriously?" Skye asked, rolling her eyes. "You couldn't even lock the fucking door?" The word sounded odd coming off the girl's lips. Despite tattoos, piercings, and brilliant blue hair, Skye still looked doe-eyed and innocent. It didn't help that her voice had an almost girlish squeak and was definitely more soft than the roughness expected for punk. This just ended up adding to the appeal when she got down and dirty, of course, which most people who knew her knew. But still.

"And he's fucking shooting up in the damn office!" Skye practically screeched, waving at Blackie. Admittedly the lounging musician looked hot as fuck doing it, and the girl couldn't help but notice how those pants fit. part of her was almost tempted to just saunter over and start offering to take care of his obvious strain. But instead the girl folded her arms over her chest, a move that pushed the perky but modest chest out, and rolled her eyes toward the ceiling.

"And where's the lead guitar? I thought you got Roxy Sixx," the name made Skye wince, but the infamous guitarist was said to be incredibly good... at fucking bandmates and potentially popping pills. Her last group had kicked her out for some reason, and "supposedly" there had been rehab. Judging by a lack of presence here... Skye wasn't counting on it.

"Who the fuck it this....." Blackie started to say but nodded off, with the needle still hanging out of his belt constricted arm. His head lulled back and his eyes rolled back into his head.

Phil turned and saw the adorable little blue haired singing bird and thanked the heavens. It was a big gamble asking Skye's manager for the shot at her up and coming vocal star, but he'd been owed a favor and it appeared she'd come through. "Ohh this is Skye Sweetheart, Harry she's my lead vocalist." Phil said as he walked over and slung his big sweaty arm around Skye's shoulders. He could feel the bulge in his pants grow instantly when he touched her. She was just what he liked, petite and innocent eyes that would look great staring up at him from under his big hairy gut.

"Sweetheart indeed, she's adorable Phil. Don't just stand there dear, come on over and introduce yourself to your new drummer, Angel this is Skye, Skye this is Angel." Harry said with a big smile on his face while Angel didn't stop sucking his cock, only lifting her hand and waving at the awe struck blue haired girl. Harry held up his hand with a finger in the air, symbolizing that he needed a minute as his head tilted back and his eyes closed as he began to climax. His other hand reached down and grabbed a tuft of Angel's hair, forcing her head down and her mouth all the way down his shaft. His hips bucked forward as the head of his cock swelled and filled Angel's throat and then he exploded, blowing a big load of semen down her throat.

Angel didn't even seem to gag, she almost looked comfortable deep throating the record executive as he emptied his spunk down her throat, of course she was already drunk so that helped a little. When he was done pumping his groin against her face, he pulled her head off of him and pushed her down to the floor on to her ass. "That's was nice, thank you dear." He said with a smug smile, pulling his own kerchief from his jacket pocket and wiping the residue from his penis. " I hope you don't have anything contagious" He finished and turned his chair back to regard the young blue haired girl.

"She's too 'pop' Phil, I can see that from here, and if I can see it then the audience will too. You're going to have to make her edgier." Harry said as he eyed the girl up and down like a piece of meat.

"We can do edgier, I'll get her one of the furry tail butt plugs, she can wear it on stage, the kids with love it!" Phil said as he pulled his arm off of her shoulders and slid it down her back and grabbed a handful of Skye's ass. "She's got a great little dumper!"

Angel got back to her feet and used her finger to wipe the excess semen from her mouth and slurp it down with her tongue. She sauntered over toward Skye and linger there in front of the surprised looking girl, holding out her ring covered and semen tainted hand for Skye to shake. "You're cute, I can't wait to eat that little snatch on stage, Sweetheart." Angel sneered at Skye before heading over to the couch to sit on her unconscious brother's lap.

"Well that's three out of four, Where's the guitarist though Phil?" Harry asked as he handed the check with five zeros hastily scribbled after the one to Phil.

"Don't you worry about Miss Sixx, we're going to go and get her right now. I pulled a few strings and got her out of rehab early. You just have us a gig lined up by next week and we'll be there with bells on!" Phil said, his chubby hairy fingered hand folding the large check and pushing it into his jacket pocket.

Skye hesitated for a moment longer, before simply sighing and stepping a little further into the room. She had to remind herself that it wasn't like she hadn't sucked off an exec or two to get what she wanted. The difference lay in the fact that Skye never looked like she enjoyed it as much as the tramp. Well, that and most of the managers that Skye had gone down on at least looked better than this guy. her nose nearly crinkled with disgust just looking at him.

He did have a moderately impressive load, if Angel wasn't acting up to impress (which Skye would believe fully). The blue-haired beauty's eyes fell on the bared cock for a moment, gauging size and noticing what had been left off. Her eyes flicked back as the man continued. Her lip curled at the mention of her being "too pop." "It's called professionalism, you f--" but she stopped as Phil approached, the hand making her flash a pointed smile. The smile turned into a yelp as a hand groped her ass, and she slapped at the hand. "What is it with guys and my damn ass already? Bunch of--" she stopped again, this time as Angel approached. Again the blue-haired girl's stomach flopped and she very nearly turned down the handshake. She could practically hear her agent screaming in her ear, however. So she forced her hand out, holding the stained one in as light a grip as she could manage before wiping it off on her clothes.

The rehab rumors were true? Skye crinkled her nose yet again. "You'd think you'd all have at least some bit of fucking professionalism around here for god's sake," she nearly spat, rolling her eyes before heading over to a seat near the other two.

"Miss Sixx" (which of course wasn't a real name) wasn't quite that far away, at least not as far away as the singer likely thought. The girl happened to be sitting just outside, lips wrapped about a fine neck while her hand worked itself between a pair of stretched legs. Hard to say if the company had sent the pretty female driver on purpose or not, but the guitarist certainly had no qualms about demonstrating her dexterity on the record company employee.

"See, it's just a matter of flicking," drawled the guitarist, her near-Cockney accent sliding into each word. She shifted her grip again, and soon the driver was spraying out onto the seat. The musician nibbled an ear. "An' knowin' where to flick," she purred, before running her hands along increasingly familiar territory. Clearly rehab hadn't helped Roxy's "sex addiction," but she was moderately cleaner drug-wise. Mostly because they'd switched her onto other, "lighter" stuff instead. Like it mattered. The driver mumbled something about the guitarist needing to head up to meet now, something about it being late. Roxy leaned back, rolling up some green into a wrapper while absently running her hand along a curvy body.

"Yeah, yeah, they can fuckin' wait,' she said, before taking another pull. It would be some time later before the Brit showed up, puffing at the last bits of her joint as she walked in. She flicked it away, blowing smoke as she looked at the gathered crowd. "Fuckin' a!" she chuckled. "It's the great virgin punk princess an' the goddam Bay Side Lannisters," chuckling at her own wit, Roxy strolled further in, heavy boots thudding while she lazily grinned, eventually finding a seat to sort of ooze into.

Phil turned around and threw his hands in the air, "Well fuck me, it appears although I just got done saying we were about to pick you up you just magically fucking appear as if you were a character in a poorly written story....la tee fucking da." Phil said exasperated by people just randomly showing up.

"Yes well whatever, I seen all I need here, just get out of my office and try to keep them our of jail, Phil" Harry said and pointed at the door.

"Yessir." Phil answered and turned to group of punks. "Lets go, you heard Mr. Bentmoore, get him up Angel." Phil said as he pointed at Blackie.

Blackie started to come back to the land of the living just then, "oh shit, are we done? Holy shit Roxy....no shit babe long time no see,shit it's been a few years but I still remember that crazy tour we met on! when did you get here?" He said his eyes glazed over as he stared longingly at her.

"Yeah I remember it too Blackie!" Angel snarled, pinching Blackie's chest before getting off his lap and shot Roxy a cruel look. She remembered that tour and not in a good light. Angel was extremely jealous of anyone getting close to her brother and Roxy had gotten more than close to him on Incest's final tour. Angel had caught her on top of Blackie bouncing up and down like a fucking leprechaun on his dick.

"Alright plenty of time for the reunion and pleasantries in the limo, everybody downstairs, we gotta get to the studio and start practicing." Phil said as he walked to the door and waved them out of Brentmoore's office.

If Roxy noticed Phil's comment she more or less ignored it. Wasn't like she hadn't been enjoying herself in the car for a while now, or that they hadn't arranged something of a meeting or the like. Besides, there were far more interesting things to attract her attention now, mostly in the form of her "bandmates."

The guitarist smirked and wiggled fingers in Angel and Blackie's direction. Funny how worked up they got about a little fucking around. Only reason that Roxy had even given Blackie a second look was to get into Angel's pants. She figured they were a sort of package deal or something along those lines. Hell, that was half the reason she'd even agreed to this weird ass idea of a "supergroup" anyway. That and it would be interesting to see just what Skye had underneath those clothes and all. Everybody knew that the best bands fucked around. That wasn't even taking in the various groupies.

"You actually managed to get a limo?" asked Skye, arching a brow. She was definitely the first one out the door, more than a little eager to get going after waiting so long. They'd gotten rounded up, promised to go over the details and whatnot. For her three bandmates, "details" apparently meant "eye-fucking" each other. Skye could practically feel everyone in the damn room eye-fucking her, and she wanted to start jabbing eyes to make her point.

Instead she quickly headed to the limo, practically getting there before Phil.

Roxy took her sweet time, rising slowly from her seat. She puckered up in Angel's direction before taking her time staring at Skye's ass as she walked away. The girl's skirt certainly helped her posterior, which really didn't need much in the way of helping. Already Roxy's fingers were itching to start exploring, but she still took her sweet time, wanting to be the last to ooze into the limo.

"This ought to be good. Got anythin' worth diggin' into in there? Feelin' peckish," the guitarist was licking her lips, more than a little eager to get to eating... something.

Phil held the door so the band of punk could get in, shutting it and not entering himself. He leaned in the window and looked at his new group of golden gooses. "Right, so I've got some issues to attend to, but the limo will take you to the studio and you can all started brainstorming ideas for some new songs. Will somebody please get Blackie some coffee or cocaine, he looks like he's ready to nod off again." Phil pointed out that Blackie was practically snoring as he sat there in the limo's back seat next to his sister.

As the limo took off Angel had her hand on her crotch rubbing it through her patched button fly jeans. "Holy shit, blowing that suit made me fucking horny as hell, Blackie wake up and finger bang me!" Angel pleaded to her brother reaching over and pulling his shades down only to find his eyes rolled back again. "Fucking great!" She cursed and then peered around at the other girls in the car.

"What about you Skye? You eat snatch?" Angel asks already knowing the answer and having a bit of fun with the new girl. "I know Sixx does, but I don't want to catch what ever that bitch has!" Angel said throwing a bit of playful shade at her new guitarist.

"There's snow in here?" asked Roxy, grinning at the thought. She'd been instructed to lay off anything stronger than the copious amounts of weed she had tucked away in her leather jacket. It supposedly would mess with her medication and all. Still, very tempting to start getting some out just for shits and giggles. For now, Roxy just settled in, sinking back into the seat and again looking as if she were more than ready to simply melt into the cushion below.

And since Angel was far more interested in her own needs, that left Skye to look for something to get Blackie up and moving. The blue-haired girl muttered under her breath as she sorted through the contents of the limo's backseat. Out of the corner of her eye she could see the female twin rubbing at herself, obviously unable to control herself for more than a few minutes. The guitarist was alternating between slipping looks at the action and sort of lackadaisically looking about, likely trying to locate some of the alcohol or blow for herself.

The question had Skye rolling her eyes. She moved fully off the couch, and further away from her bandmates, sliding toward a mini-fridge that had been tucked into the back.

"Bitch," came out of Roxy at the slur, but she grinned all the while. A hand went up, two fingers spread in a V. A studded tongue flickered between them, rapidly fluttering up and down for a few seconds before Roxy chuckled and settled back, yawning wide enough to hint that Blackie might not be the only one nodding off soon. she began patting herself down, checking to see what she had on hand.

Skye found some iced coffee tucked into the fridge among some booze, likely to mix in with something with more kick. The blue-haired singer smiled and scooted back. Leaning over, she put the bottle right between Blackie's legs. "Got some coffee for ya," she said, already grinning. Roxy was already snorting on the other side.

Blackie seemed to spring to life at the feeling of the iced coffee being slipped between his legs, his head shot up and peered at Skye with her hand outstretched toward his crotch. His own arm reached out and snatched Skye by the wrist, "Hey now baby, don't go running off so quickly, you reach between a man's legs and he's gonna expect more than a cold coffee." Blackie said with a smile on his face and Skye's surprised face reflecting in his blacked out shades.

Angel peer over and saw the look on her brother's face, he was always so fucking horny after a good shot of dope and although she was incredibly turned on herself she'd seen Roxy's head dip to the crook of her hand and assumed the girl had some of the aforementioned coke. Although not terribly fond of Roxy, Angel was awfully fond of cocaine. "Chinese fire drill!" She called out and launched herself passed Skye, pushing the small blue haired girl into the seat that she'd formally inhabited and leaping into the seat next to Roxy. Yes Angel didn't like the thought of her brother heavy breathing all over the new girl, but then again the thought of prissy little Skye getting felt up by her junkie brother was enough to sooth her jealousy.

"Come on bitch, give me a bump of that shit!" Angel said as she leaned close to Roxy. "Maybe I'll let you show me those world renowned fingers so you can play a little solo on my clit." Angel said with the devil's grin on her face.

Meanwhile Blackie was drunkenly leaning on Skye, his hands doing their best to work there way up her thigh toward the hem of her short dress.

Really, Skye should have expected Blackie to react this way. It wasn't as if the guy hadn't been acting the horndog since this whole mess had begun. For that matter, everyone in the fucking band except for Skye seemed to want to shimmy out of whatever little clothing they happened to have slung on their bodies at the time and hop onto one another for mutual impalement. It just made Skye want to roll her eyes, and she very nearly did so now, as Blackie started teasing and gripping at her. Sure, some part of her was definitely curious, but that part was grossly outweighed by the parts of her that were more focused on being the only voice of semi-reason in this band of lunatics.

Unfortunately for Skye, it seemed as if Angel had a sudden change of mind. Before the blue-haired girl could do more than flash that tight bitchy smile and try to pull slightly, most of the passengers in the limo shifted. The moving bodies meant that Skye found herself knocked nearly onto Blackie's lap. Her skirt, which had already risen enough to start showing ivory thigh lost a few more inches. Skye knew that it would only take a bit more to show off the cute pair of panties she'd put on for the meeting, and likely the mostly untrimmed rust colored curls beneath. Skye had no illusions: Blackie definitely wanted to get his hands, or at least his fingers, in there, and his sister had just put her in the position to make it fairly easy.

"Just drink your damn coffee," she insisted, gesturing toward the drink and pulling away. "Because I'm definitely not interested. Your dick's probably all oozing and shit anyway," she let out a sigh of disgusted and looked away, though her eyes seemed to be shifting slightly, as if wanting to confirm her slur with those pretty browns.

The shifting hadn't really bothered Roxy at all. The Brit had rocked slightly, but mostly kept working at patting herself down. She blinked owlishly as Angel popped down next to her, her grin soon widening to match her bandmate's. "Which shit you talkin' 'bout luv?" asked Roxy, finally extracting the bag of green from her jacket. "Only stuff I got on hand's some primo grade grass. All for medicinal purposes," she winked before turning to look around. "I'm bettin' that if the boss were mentionin' somethin' with some zing it's probly 'round here somewheres."

Crack really hadn't been Roxy's thing. The girl generally preferred to mellow out as opposed to getting hopped up. Sure, that ran a little counter to the whole image thing, but Roxy went the "fuck should I care" route about that as well. Still, she wasn't above sharing, particularly if she got to play fi fiddly dee with one of her attractive bandmates. Only problem was that she really didn't know where the hell the snow had been stashed...

Blackie reached up and pulled his sunglasses down, staring at Skye with his bloodshot eyes after she'd suggested that he'd had some sort of VD. "Whoa whoa whoa.....I may have had a couple of close calls babe, but the only thing drippin out the end of my dick is a little precum. Disease free since 03, I got the doctors papers to prove it....Shit you don't believe me? Check it out for yourself." Blackie said as he reached down and unbuckled the huge eagle belt buckle and unzipping his stinky leather pants and pulling out the pride of the Valen family, his huge majestic cock. He had it tattooed the entire length of his shaft with a stipple shaded serpent swirling around its shaved base all the way to his head.

"You see this? This is what the natives call a genuine Carolina black snake, young lady and it get real hungry for pussy after I've adjusted my head into the proper gear. Now if we are gonna be bandmates I'm gonna need to have an intimate relationship with you. In case you don't know Phil is a regular pervert when it comes to stage performances and if you think us fucking around in a limo is obscene then you just wait to hear what he'll want us to do in front of an entire audience. So lets drop the the innocent act and get with the fucking, huh?" Blackie said, his entire essence showed on the overly confident smile.

Angel looked over at Roxy and smiled, knowing full well that Rox had already witnessed the massive shlong her brother kept stashed away in those filthy leather pants. "God didn't bless him with big brains or a winning personality but he rewarded his perfect idiot in so many others." Angel said with a giggle as she watched Skye act like a spoiled brat as she squirmed away from Blackie.

Angel wasn't about to be turned down from drugs either, pot was for 14 year old kids, she wanted to fly and weed wasn't going to cut it. She delved into the mini bar, moving bottles and searching for compartments that might hold something stronger. No luck though, so she popped the mini fridge where Skye had found the ice coffee and rifled through that as well. When she popped the freezer though she saw a small wooden box and grabbed it out, sitting back next to Roxy. "Lets see what we got here!" She said as she popped it open and found exactly what she was looking for.

"Say what you will about Fatboy Phil but that motherfucker can score some good drugs." Angel said as she pulled out a vile of crack and shook the yellowish rocks inside the glass tube. With her other hand she produced a glass stem with a bit of brilo pad stuffed in the end from her pocket. "Time to kiss the sky!" Angel said as she stuffed the crack rock into the crack pipe and sparked a lighter and hit it hard. She inhaled deeply and when she exhaled coughing hard, a massive cloud of toxic death erupted from her sexy thick lipped mouth. "FUCK YEAH!"

"Shit ROX, you wanna give me a hand while we watch Prissy little Skye act like a spoiled princess? Maybe my brother will get bored and come over here and stick that big cock in one of our pussys!" Angel said as she unbuttoned her levis and leaned back to Roxy could get in her pants, taking another big hit off the crack pipe.

Back
Top Bottom