Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cheers 2.0 (The Beast X lunarey)

lumine

Super-Earth
It has been a normal tiring day of working. Today is Friday evening and at this time, most pubs and bars are full of people. Serah is a working nurse. Her shift had just finished and she decided to reward herself by going to a bar and get herself some drink.

Serah is a 30 years old nurse, long wavy ginger hair, blue eyes, stands at 165 cm tall, and had her hair pony-tailed. She wears a formal clothe and a heel entering a bar, not the same clothe when she work as a nurse. There are many people, mostly working people who mostly reward themselves after a long week of work. Some men tried to talk to her but she decline respectfully. She arrives at a desk and ordered a beer to the bartender.

The bar was fairly busy, nothing Azuma couldn't handle.

Azuma is the bartender on tonight, along with a young white bunny named Rena. They wore black pants and tight black polo shirt with a little Fox logo on the upper right of the front. He watched her walk in and sit down. Immediately could figure out she was a nurse and probably got done a hell of a shift. He made his way over to her with a smile. "Hey there beautiful, Would you like a drink? I can tell you just got off.."

"Yes a beer would do," said Serah. She did not want to get drunk as she still have to drive home.
She was unfazed by the bartender's compliment, as she had been praised every now and then. However, he does appear good-looking, which reminded her that she hadn't had sex for awhile.
"Hello big guy. Do you work here part time or full time," she tried to start a conversation, which indeed followed.

"Oh, full time. All the time." He said with a grin, writing her drink on the notepad. "Come see me any time after a stressful day, I'll treat you right." He chuckled and turned a second

"Rena, one house ale over here!" He returned to the nurse. He wanted to make sure she was all set. He found himself really noticing her actual beauty as he looked at her. Trying to keep it professional, but his balls sometimes would sway his mind.

Serah and the bartender had been having friendly chat for an hour. She is really having a great time. She realize she is slightly drunk, probably drank too much without realizing after so much talking. So, she decided to stay a bit longer, or maybe go home with a taxi. She does not have the urgency to reach home early as she is not working tomorrow, but staying too long in a bar is not comfortable either. What should she do, as she expresses a troubled face in front of the bartender. She shared her problem with the bartender as well.

"Well, it's late. It's about time for one of the bartenders to leave. Rena can handle closing. How do you feel about me taking you home? I live 10 mins down the road, how far do you live? I'm sure it won't be a problem." He grabbed his stuff and let Rena know he's leaving. Rena kept a cheesey grin on her face when she assumed what was going on.

At first Serah was a bit skeptical on his offer, but what other choice does she have. Beside, she have talked to him for an hour, even shared something personal, and he is nice and good-looking to boot. She told him her address which is not far from here. She follows the bartender in which he leads her to his vehicle.

Azuma assisted her into the passenger seat and he drove her to her address. As they finally arrived "Here we are, think you can make it to your bed?"

He had delt with drunk people a million times. this wasn't anything new. But he found this girl very attractive. Moreso every time he looked at her. It was burning at his mind the whole car ride.

Serah knew that if she ask favor from Azuma to guide her to bed, it probably end up with something very intimate. She had only met him overnight, and she isn't really ready for it, especially not when she is partially drunk. Yes, she had been abstinence for awhile, but she is not desperate either. Still, she hope to see him again, very soon.
"Thank you big guy. It's okay I can get to my bed on my own. I will see you tomorrow night I hope. I still need to fetch my car," she said and winked.

As Serah arrive home, she get herself undress and put on her shower robe and lie down on her bed. The only thing running in her head is that bartender. Maybe she should've invited him in, but she didn't regret it. Her heart tells her she can't wait to see him again. Her eyes slowly shut and went to sleep.

He told her that her car was perfectly fine where it was and he would cover for it. He watcher her hobble back to her house and he drove off to his house.

The next day being Saturday, Azuma was at work for sure.Fairly busy day, but this time he had Rend, another bartender with him to deal with the load of people.

It is tomorrow evening. Serah will go back to the bar and fetch her car, but most importantly, to see that bartender once more. This time, she will not be wearing her office formal clothe, but instead, wear a red flowery gown. The skirt barely covers her thigh, and her cleavage are visible. he put on some make up, natural-colored lipstick, and leaves her house. She went to the bar with a cab. In the cab, she waits patiently.

Serah arrived at the bar. Normally Saturday night will not be as busy as Friday night. As she walks in, she is looking for the same desk she went yesterday hoping Azuma is there. It did not disappoint her as he is indeed at the same table.
"Hello big guy. How are you doing? Thank you very much about yesterday," she said will a very cheerful smile on her face.

"Why hello there beautiful, Do you always look like a goddess at your local pub?" He grinned and looked her over. He leaned on the counter and grinned. "No problem, I'm just being responsible. Gotta take care of my customers. Especially a girl as pretty as you."

Serah knew Azuma is flirting with, but she enjoys it.
"No, I'm not that pretty. I'm just a regular nurse who work in a regular hospital," she smiled, slightly blush, as they continue chatting at the table.
During the whole conversation, they would exchange stories and questions and answers.
"Hospital politics are very shitty indeed. There are times when I feel like burn the hospital to the ground."
"There is this guy who is a total loser!"
"Oh you like to watch a movie in theater? Me too. Maybe we could watch one tonight.," among some random conversation they had.

Time flies as Serah had not notice other worker is starting to tidy things up.
"Wanna catch a movie? Perhaps "The Conjurer 2". Just the two of us," she invited him, winking.

"Oh a scary film huh? That sounds pretty fun." He grinned and got his things, telling Rena that he was going. Rena again with the unstoppable grin.

"What is with you Rena? Weirdo." She just laughed and said good bye.

"Shall we take one car? Theatre's not too far away."

"Let's use my car, tonight I need to bring it home," Serah offered. She and Azuma get into her car and they start heading to the nearby theater. As they arrived, they bought the tickets, some drinks and popcorn, and get into their seat. She knew the movie is going to be scary, but she have him to accompany her. They sat next to each other, as she place her hand over his, admiring his big hand. Sometime she will rest her head on his shoulder. The movie started and from time to time it gets scarier, she grip his hand harder, and sometime hug his shoulder as a reflex reaction.
"I'm sorry about that," she apologize with a red face, which in fact was probably intentional.

Azuma had no problem with the beauty clinging to him. "Oh, don't worry, babe. I'll protect you." He chuckled. He didn't really have much interest in the movie. He was being sly about it but he was mostly looking Serah over. The screen's light shining on her breast and face was enough to admire her. The darkness below, in the shadow of the seats in front of us, was a mystery to him and the first time there was really nothing between his eyes and her lower half. Now only darkness impeded his perverted mind. It was progress.

He moved his hand down to her thigh, testing the waters. He just found himself less and less watching the movie, and more and more wanting to explore every bit of the female beside him.

At first Serah did not notice when Azuma fondle her thigh as she was deep in focus to the movie. Later she started to notice when he does it repeatedly. The movie made her forgot the main purpose she invited him to the movie, to get closer to him. She twitched slightly, but did not protest. In fact she divide her leg a little bit wider for him to fondle. She started to lose focus on the movie as his warm giant hand touches her thigh. Despite losing focus, she pretends to keep watching the movie, as her hand grip his arm harder.

She didn't stop him from touching her thigh, he risked wandering up her thigh slowly creeping toward her inner thigh. He could feel a noticeable warmth. He could tell she was aware where his hand was But they both said nothing about it. His hand slowly rubbed up and down her thigh, each time his hand wandered up higher and higher. Soon he gave in to his desires and his hand didn't stop, it slid up her thigh and his fingers pressed lightly at the warmth between her legs. His mind nearly melted at the thought. Though his hand was behind the cloth of her dress, he still loved it.

The theater is dark and Serah knew the public will not notice what Azuma is doing to her. There were not many people too, maybe just 4 or 5 couples. She breathe harder as her breast can be seen expand and shrink significantly. She puts one of her hand on top of his hand that is touching her thigh, just a romantic gesture. She lean onto the chair deeper which makes her hip move forward slightly. She closes her mouth with her other hand, afraid she might let out a moan in public.

He grinned and slid his hand down her thigh.. then back up, this time sneaking up her dress. His fingers press lightly at her panties, running lightly along her slit. She feels his fingers push the panties aside, then they slide between her hot, wet lips. He explores slowly, finding her to be soaked already. He leans in closer, his breath hot in her ear. "You were expecting me." He chuckles and runs his tongue up the edge of her ear.

It all felt so good for Serah, especially the fact she had been abstinence for months. She felt could no longer hold her lust any longer but this is public places. She grab Azuma's hand and leash him to an empty theater room. She pushes him against the wall and start kissing his lips multiple times, breathing rapidly onto his face, smiled to him.

Back
Top Bottom