Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

And Not A Soul To Hear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Thanks for taking the time to dip into my request thread. There's not much I'm requesting at the minute, but I'll be updating this with more ideas and such as I come up with them.

I've been roleplaying for about 6-7 years and love detailed plots with good writing and grammar. I don't really mind the amount my partner writes, just as long as there are no one-liners. One paragraph or several, I can adapt to any length. I would tend to prefer writing through PM or IM, but would be fine with threads as well. I'm looking for both story and smut, and not all roleplays have to involve the latter. I want to develop characters, really get into their headspace and have fun time writing them, as well as enjoying kinky fun times. XD

Pretty much all of my requests will be fandom-based. The fandoms I love and would love to write in are:
Star Wars
A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones
Doctor Who
Lord of the Rings/Tolkienverse
Pirates of the Caribbean
Batman
Harry Potter
Firefly/Serenity
Legend of the Seeker
...and probably several others. But those are the main ones.

As for kinks and such I enjoy futa, incest, BDSM and femdom. For a better idea, see my Flist. As I said, not all plots have to involve smut. But for those that do, I'd still like there to be a good story and fun characters with it.

So on to the requests!

A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones
My favourite character of all in this series is the big bad meanie known as Tywin Lannister. And I would absolutely love a plot with his wife Joanna. Basically, something that explores their history and marriage up to her death giving birth to Tyrion. I'd pretty much love to write everything, from when they first met, to getting married, to having Jaime and Cersei, to her death. As for the whole Westeros backstory this takes place in, I tend to go more with book lore than show, but I guess since it's before the main events of the book and show it doesn't really matter. If there's anything about that timeframe you're not sure about, I'd be happy to answer any questions. BUT if you'd be more comfortable writing within the timeframe of the books/show, I would also love love LOVE an AU where Joanna didn't die, and is still alive, aiding and loving Tywin. The Lannisters would be a lot stronger with her around, I think, and would love to explore the possibilities (also have them fuck up the High Sparrow after Cersei's walk. Because you know they wouldn't let that slide). So yes, if anyone would like to write Joanna, please hit me up.

That's all for now. More will probably be added, or if you'd be interested in something in any of my fandoms, feel free to drop me a line!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom