Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nerd-gamer Sister/cousin

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaGirl

Shadows Guide
Hey there NG here. I had a new idea last night and I would like to explore it with ideas. The idea if you couldn't tell was that my character would be a nerd who actually looks pretty sexy is eyed up by her brother Or cousin constantly at home. She is a big gamer and her family has gamed a bit here or there but she is one of those hardcore gamer girls. The one(or multiple) guy who you would play would find out what game and what her in game name is and start playing with her, talking pretty heavily to her and getting my chick pretty aroused as they flirt heavily. The idea from here can lead multiple ways between normal life where they are both pretty horny she starts sending him very dirty pictures of herself and asking for pics of his hard cock in return until he decides to confront her one evening after getting her very turned on by going to her room when she is taking more pictures for him. Another idea could be the game is virtual reality and they get more explicit and such in the game and have virtual sex, they have almost a purely sexual relationship and just to make it kinkier he asks her to call him daddy or big brother during sex unknown thats exactly who shes doing this with.

I have many thoughts and I hope others have some pretty dirty thoughts as well. I wouldn't mind this getting darker or more non-con if you wish because honestly the idea of this is so damn amusing. can lead to bdsm or whatever is on your mind.

RE: non-con, rape, degredation Looking for partners - Smut Heavy

bumpp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom