Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Totes' new Thread (MxF Only For Now. Craving BroxSis)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotesBurger

Money, Hoes, Bionicles
Banished
Heyo. Thanks for stopping by. Sorry if this isn't as fancy as some other's but I hope it gives ya the info you need.

General Info
Who I Play: I generally play males but I have experimented in playing as girls from time to time. Just depends on my mood.
What I play: Generally either M//M M//F or M//Futa
Where I Play: Either through Private Messages or Email. I refuse to play via IMs. I'm the 'Do a couple replies on an RP, then hop off to play some games for a bit and then come back'.
Be Patient: With my mental issues as well as my work schedule, I may not have alot of time to reply Saturday-Wednesday. But I am usually free Thursday and Friday. That said if it's been awhile PLEASE send me a PM letting me know.
Post Lengths: I'll be honest. I try not to keep myself within a strict minimum. About four or five sentences are enough for me. But this heavily depends on the RP. If it's a simple slice of life then it'll be short. But if it's something like a fantasy setting and such then they'll be longer. Talk with me on this. I'm pretty flexible. Though I personally think Five Paragraph per post for one character is asinine as all hell
Character Descriptions: I REFUSE to use pictures of real people. Sorry it's just kinda weird for me and for most of my ideas it wouldn't fit. I prefer either written descriptions or drawn pics. UPDATE: depending on the RP idea, if you yourself wanna use a Real Photo then that's fine. HOWEVER if that photo happens to be something that looks like it was ripped from some poor person's Facebook page then I am dropping that shit instantly. That is beyond creepy and you should feel absolutely ashamed of yourself
Ditching Policy: Unfortunately I must admit that i've accidentally ditched RPs from time to time. This is why I EXTREMELY stress the 'Please PM if it's been a bit' rule. However after a certain time it's better to just consider the RP dead if it's been about a month or so. If this happens then no sweat. No Fault or finger pointing. Just move on like adults and maybe even discuss a brand new RP

Sexy Fun Fun Times​
These are the basic kinks I like when it comes to more adult oriented Roleplays. I'll probably get around to doing an F-list but I'm too lazy to sift through all of the kink lists.

FUN SMUT: I'll admit, I do get turned off heavily by most darker smut stuff. Like breaking a woman down to become a cum bucket and the like, although I can be convinced of Master and slave stuff but this is very iffy. I define Fun Smut as something liiiiiike... Maybe Sibling A catches Sibling B masturbating and decides to help them... or just random hook ups. Or "Alright look the treasure is right there... you. We need you to distract the dragon while we snag it. Godspeed soldier" and commence getting a hole full of dragon cum (or ogre, or tentacle, whatever's in a dungeon usually). But honestly just discuss with me. I can be coerced into darker things... Maybe... Kinda.

Excessive Semen: This is a favorite of mine. The surprise of almost a gallon of cum right after getting fucked silly. Or maybe something like someone sucking an 'average-ish' cock only to wind up getting a massive explosion of jizz.

FemBoys: Whether I play them or my partner plays them... FemBoy traps are best

Milfs: Doesn't have to be incest related... I just like mature women. Whether it be a Teacher, a Neighbor, Boss or maybe something involving super heroes or something?

Thick Girls (or boys) : Are Best Girls (or boys). Nothing wrong with slim fashion model types but girls with some thickness are divine. Now I don't mean obese or anything like that. http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3104545 http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3134580

Anal: Fucking, Fisting, Rimming... i'm down for it all just no scat

Incest: Generally I do bro x sis, mother x son, or cousins. I don't really enjoy playing as dads or uncles in incest RPs unless we're doing multiple characters

Harems: The one that drives alot of peeps away, but this is one I really like to do and with the right person can be pretty fun. I have a few plot ideas for this so just lemme know if you're interested. NOTE: I can also play a harem of dudes (or a mixture of genders) for ya if ya like ^_^

Affection: When it comes to an RP where characters are a little more romanticaly involved, i'm a sucker for bits of affection. Neck kisses, little nibbles, hickies, etc etc

Reward Sex: "Sure i'll let you hit this buuuuuuut you need to beat up that luchadore in your next fight got it?"

Group Sex: Be it Gangbangs, orgies or what have you. The more the merrier

Public Play: Fucking in an alleyway, empty class room, changing rooms and all the nice stuff.

After Sex: We had our fun... so let's cuddle, maybe clean up a bit... I don't know why I just find this stuff cute as fuck

Furries: Not really a kink or fetish but I do enjoy these from time to time.

Monsters: Let's get creative!!! Monsters are always fun to make and play as.

Anime Cliche': I'll admit, i'm a massive weeb. I especially like anime style fight scenes (calling out attack names and the whole like) <~<

Turn Offs​
Abuse for Pleasure: As in "When he beat me to a bloody pulp and choked me, I felt so alive and came instantly".
Vore: THIS SHIT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE!!!
Toilet Play

Actual RP stuff will be in the next post

RE: Totes' new Thread (MxF or MxM for now)

Extra notes about Genres and such
I don't like to do what I call the 'default' settings for certain genres.
For example when it comes to post apocalypse I don't want it to be Walking dead or Fallout 2.0. Let's actually try to come up with somethin' cool.
Or when it comes to fantasy, the moment you say 'like game of thrones' or 'focused on political intrigue' i'll tune out because no offense but fuuuuuck that noise. I like the more fantastical stuff like adventures and exploring and such.

If I come up with other rules i'll add then in and highlight them.

Anyway onto the Roleplay Bits

Word Bank Craves
Adventure
Battle
Slice of Life
Incest Smut (mostly of the brother x sister variety)
Rivalry
Heroism

Small ideas and cravings

Picture Cravings
Basically some pics I have saved on my Imgur. If you can play as or something like these girls then i'll be happy. For now these are mostly smut based but if I have an idea setting wise i'll be sure to include it

NSFW
Closet Slut
She Thicc
School/City/World where casual and open sex is the norm
Full Butt
After Battle Celebration
Ganguro Ninja
Big Sis and Little Sis wanting to help out the middle brother
Punk Rock
Shy and Creepy little sister wants big brother to teach her about sex
Spoiled
Extra Stout
Exhibitionist

SFW
Cocky Battle Girl: Would love a sort of combat school kind of deal
Priestess of a village: Maybe wanting to reward a courageous hero?
Battle Princess: Wants to fight alongside her big brother.
Rogue Gal

RE: Totes' new Thread (MxF or MxM for now)

Added in a new craving and will now sit and watch as no one bites... as always

RE: Totes' new Thread (MxF or MxM Currently craving Super Heroes)

Slight Updates

RE: Totes' new Thread (MxF Only For Now)

UPDATED with Picture Cravings.

NOTE: I got hit with one of my depressive moods that kinda shut me down for a bit. If we were RPing then send me a PM if you'd like to continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom