Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

20 M4A Sister's Slumber Party Seduction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

atlthrow1

Planetoid
My sister had often hosted these types of little slumber parties while she was growing up, and even as she got older (maybe even a little too old for the practice to continue), her and her friends still delighted in coming over to our nice suburban home, heading downstairs into the furnished basement and staying up all hours of the night, talking about a billion different topics and doing whatever pleased them at the time.

Taking a break from University for a Summer, it still made me smile a bit to realize that you and your friends were as crazy and as inseparable as ever, and that your friendship was still strong. You and me had always had a good relationship, and my absence while I was away at school hadn't served to distance us at all. You were still the friendly, funny, sometimes frustrating but always lovable little sis that you were when I had left.

This particular evening didn't seem any different than the last, with you and your friends heading downstairs as soon as Mom and Dad had left for their little weekend getaway, turning on the TV and sitting around it, discussing whatever was new in your lives, having a grand old time.

But this slumber party wasn't going to end like they typically did. No, one of your friends (or maybe even yourself...) had something different in mind this time. Everyone knew that I was home from School. Of course, I knew all your friends almost as well as I knew you. But one of them (or you) had always felt a little differently about me. Differently enough to try something...bold, something...exciting. And besides, this group of girls was close enough to keep a secret...

(Hey guys! If you're still reading, I hope you like the prompt. The idea is for my character to be seduced by one of the girls in question, leading to a general breaking down of norms and an ensuing little orgy between all of us. I realize the task of playing even 2 people can be daunting, so I'm up for letting you choose how many girls will be attending the party with my sister.

As far as how things proceed, I'm totally open to ideas. I have no set personalities for myself, my sister, or the other girls, so we can work on all the little details within the context of the RP or before it. Ages of characters will also be discussed through PMs. I'm open to all sorts of kinks, with my only limits being scat, gore, animals, vomit, and death. The only things I would say are non-negotiable for me are:

Seduction, longer responses, timely responses, and good grammar/spelling.
I'm open to males or females playing the girls, as long as you do a convincing job of it. I'd also prefer to have pictures for all the characters, but never fear, as I've compiled quite the list that we can pull from for them all.

I hope that you like the idea and message me! This scenario can be built long-term or as a longer short play, but either way I'm excited to hear from you!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom