Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Burgeoning Dreams of Steam and Magic [-:IronicallyHaru:-]

Haruchai

As you wish.
Faerun, a vast continent on the world of Toril and home to a plethora of sentient races. Inhabited by those who hold the Old Magic; elves and dwarves and gnomes and even the halflings. Though all can agree that the most prosperous and numerous of races are the humans. Their ingenuity and high rate of procreation has led to them swiftly overtaking the other races and becoming the predominant species. Not blessed with strong ties to magic, humans have come to rely on their swift intelligence and ingenuity. Though some are able to grasp the intricacies of magic, most simply do not possess the close ties with the world that is required for such feats. There are humans who exist with ties to that Old Power, and in this they are royalty. Bridging the gap between their more common human brethren and the races that can command powers most can only dream of.

hat is not to say that humans do not wield power. They do, and it comes with their inventive ways. Though it has not long been in this world, Faerun is in the midst of an Industrial Revolution. Looking for a way to further themselves in the world, and being a violent and virulent race, humans discovered something. Blasting powder. Gunpowder if you will. Though refinement of the product has a long way to go to be used for personal arms, the more crude version available is already being put to good use, mining the earth for coal and other minerals to feed the machines that humans now have come to rely upon. Great locomotives rumbling over the earth on tracks of iron and airships taking to the skies, belching black smoke into the air.

The various human royals in the land control the mines, control the coal, and thus control the adcancement of technology. Able to call upon their bloodlines and bridging that gap between old and new, as mentioned, they have risen to prominence above all others. This influence that they have, as well as the unnatural destruction that the mines cause to the earth, has put them at odds with the old races, bringing humans to the brink of war as tensions rise. Not only war with the other races, but with the other human kingdoms, as humans are inclined to do.

One such family is House Solidor. A reigning family along the Sword Coast, House Silodor has subsumed many of the surrounding areas, setting out to establish their technological empire. This assimilation of other human forces has added to their might, their military swelling in rank and number. In addition they are preparing to ally themselves with other royal families across Faerun, marriages already arranged for the Prince and Princess. House Solidor had been blessed with a son and daughter both, fraternal twins born over two decades ago, on the cusp of the Industrial Revolution and never knowing the world as it had existed before. Though only by a few minutes, the Prince had been born first. Stafngrimr Solidor as he was named, and going by Staf to his friends, carries the Old Power as so many of House Solidor had done in the past. His father had not gained such blessing, and when it was found that the boy held such ability, his father brought in many people to help the boy harness it. Blessed with the power of the leopard, Staf can call upon that power and transform. It took many years to perfect this, though now Staf does have complete control, able to change at will. His ice blue eyes remain the same, shining through with intelligence and wisdom in all forms. Though battle-scarred, Staf is known as a fierce warrior, and honorable.

The Solidor's have made their home in Waterdeep on the Sword Coast, a huge port city and a hub of commerce in Faerun. The population of the city has boomed in recent years, now soaring over two million mortal souls. Humans account for nearly seventy-five percent of the population, though the older races also make it their home. Airships can be seen over the city at nearly all hours of the day and night, and Waterdeep holds the largest railyard in all of Faerun, with the huge belching locomotives carrying not only passengers but tons of freight to and fro across the continent. Raw materials for the machines, as well as the coal mined to the East. A stronghold as well as a major political and financial hub, Waterdeep had grown to be one of the most important cities in all the Realm.

4rGbdEX.gif

Staf strode through the halls of the palace, his expression one of barely contained anxiety. His marriage had been planned since he'd come of age in his twelfth year, and now, nearly a decade later, the date was quickly approaching where he'd be married. He had met his bride-to-be of course, and though she was a lovely girl, his heart had always belonged to his sister. As twins that had been inseparable, and both promised to others, they had come to understand but it made the weight no less unbearable. Seeking comfort in one another's arms they'd been lovers now for several years, since they both had been about fifteen. To say that Staf's heart was heavy was a bold understatement, and the Prince could feel his leopard pacing. The affection of the big cat was unmistakable, and though a part of him, it was almost a separate entity. The leopard, known as Colm, was like a different side of Staf's personality. His mind was his own, but there was a definite influence from his beast, and it was not happy at all. They had both known this time would come, and yet had hoped that somehow things would have changed. Staf wasn't even sure where he was walking to until he found himself standing outside the door to his sister's room. With a sigh he knocked on the door, hoping that she would answer.

I do not think you understand where I am coming from.Ravness attempted to reason with her mother, standing up as she placed two firm palms on her desk. “It is unfair to choose whom I will spend the rest of my days with. I’ve said this since the very beginning.” She narrowed her eyes keenly, meaning every word that flowed from her lips.

Dear, we’ve discussed this already. If you want to ensure the Kingdom will stay strong then it is best to marry Prince Jasper.” The Queen spoke in authority, swirling around her wine glass filled with the richest of wine in the Kingdom. Pursing her lips she would tip her glass to indulge in a sip of satisfaction, setting it down politely on the table. “I want what is best for you and your homeland. We don’t want to waste our work over a mere disagreement, right dear?

Ravness blinked blankly at her mother’s response. “I am stunned that you didn’t feel the same away about your own arranged marriage. Perhaps the fortune was all that was seen in your eyes.” She wrinkled her nose in distaste before she pivoted around, taking her leave as she slammed the door behind her.

Not always has Ravness been this vivacious. Never before has she objected to her arranged marriage that was already decided at the young age of twelve, the betrothal taking place when she turned twenty – as she is now. Three years after the choice was made was when everything had changed. Stafngrimr, her identical brother, had swept her off from her tiny toes. The connection the two had was something they could never find in someone else, whether that be from being siblings or sharing the same womb at the same time. For ages she ached for her brother, but how would someone approach their own sibling to express their everlasting love? It was a difficult situation, but once the two sat together and explained themselves at the age of fifthteen everything pieced itself together. Little did she know he felt the same way and it made the ordeal easygoing.

But for something so taboo it had to be kept secretive.

With gritted fists Ravness stormed the hallways, heels digging into the cement flooring and eyes fixated on what was ahead. If it was possible steam would be erupting from her ears, but her face was as red as a ripened tomato. Approaching her bedroom she would open the door swiftly, also slamming it shut behind her as she had done previously. The stressed girl groaned in frustration as her back slapped against the door, sliding down before resting her rear on the floor. She cupped her face in her palms, shaking her head in disbelieve that her heart would be forced to be taken by a man she did not love. It felt as if her world was crashing downwards, spiraling into a chaotic mess where she had no control over.

She was caught in the middle of her own dismay until a fragile but firm knock rang the wooden door, Ravness instantly perking up with delight. Only one person knocked on her door in that manner and it was her cherished brother. Quickly she stood on her feet once more, happily opening the door to grant him access inside of her bedroom. She closed it once he stepped foot in the room.

Stafngrimr, I missed you so much. I assume you’re here for the same situation, huh?” She cocked her head to the side before taking a seat on the bench that was stationed at the edge of her bed. “Come here and have a seat with me, we should talk about a few things.” She patted the empty space residing beside her, eyes gleaming with compassion and love.

Out on the streets of Waterdeep the Royal Guardsman known as Nevyn was just coming back to the palace after having been sent on a small but very important task. There was little that went on at the palace that Nevyn did not know about, and the relationship between the Prince and the Princess was one of them. Now and again she would send him out for particular herbs with which to brew a special tea. It prevented pregnancy, and of course that would have been the worst way for anyone to find out. Nevyn was the only one she trusted enough to carry out this job, and he took the opportunity to get out of the palace and enjoy himself a little. Ravness didn't seem to mind so long as he did not tarry too long, and it afforded him the chance to get out of his armor as well. Being seen out and about in that would only draw more attention.

Nevyn had in fact been a Prince in his own lands, the lands of Amn to the south. The Solidor family had been expanding their empire, their armies moving over the borders into Amn. Nevyn, the Crown Prince of House Ancellar, had done as his father had commanded. Amn surrendered, with conditions, and Nevyn and his sister had been spared, now under the protection and employ of House Solidor. Nevyn was a Royal Guardsman, and his sister worked as one of the many handmaidens in the palace. They despised the Queen and the King, but found some camraderie with Staf and Ravness. Able to relate to one another in many ways, the brothers and sisters shared a royal bloodline, even if they were from different Houses. Nevyn's father and mother had died some years ago, and he had been raised in House Solidor along with his sister. Now orphans they had sought solace in the arms of one another, and so the similar secret of Staf and Ravness was kept by the elder Ancellar sibling.

Entering the palace Nevyn stopped by the kitchens to grab a small snack and to see his sister. He found her cutting up apples to be baked into pies and coming up behind her he grabbed her ass and gave it a little pinch before circling his arms about her waist from behind. "Good morning dear sister. How are you this fine day?" he asked, stepping into her so the swell of her backside pressed into him and he tilted his head down to rest his chin on her shoulder, her light brown hair tickling his nose a little. She was younger than him by a few years, and he younger than the Solidor siblings by two. Truth be told Nevyn was in love with his younger sister, and he secretly shared some of the herbs he purchased for the Princess with her so that she too would remain without child.

jhLrpyk.gif

Upstairs Staf entered his sister's room and could not only see the stress melt off his sister's features but feel his own troubles melt away at the sight of her. She was so fair and so lovely, and he wondered if it ere possible for any creature to be as divine as she was. Readily he moved into the room and shut the door behind him, and crossed to where Ravness sat and took the seat beside her. Both of them were known to be emotional, though Ravness was often able to hide her feelings better than Staf.

"My sweet Ravness. I dread the coming days. We will be separated you know, and..." Staf stopped and took a shuddering breath. Life without his sister and with some virtual stranger was no life at all. "I do not think there is any way out of this, dear Ravness." he lamented. Reaching over he took her hand and twined his fingers with hers.

The kitchen always got so hot and muggy, Arabella, also known well as Bell, continually having to rub her forehead with the back of her hand as she worked away at dicing the Golden Delicious apples to formulate for the tart. Her chestnut tresses knotted up in a bun high above her head, her hands quick at work as her wrist gracefully moved the blade carefully. Baking was her forte and the Kingdom even knew it, as to why she was mostly in the bakery. Once the apples had been finished her gentle hands began to knead at the dough, spreading it out before her to ensure the size would be appropriate for the medium pie.

The sixteen year old was so infatuated with her work that she had not noticed her brother making his way into the kitchen, grabbing her tight little rump as he made his way by. Flailing her hands a shriek left from her lungs, quick to turn around to catch a glimpse of the culprit who dared to touch such a sensitive part of her body. “Oh, it’s only you…” Bell giggled at her brother, tilting her head to his direction to rest it on his cheek as he held onto her small frame tightly.

It was challenging for Bell to pick up the pieces of her shattered past and move along as the world did every day. How do you go about living a normal life if all you’ve known was royalty? Let alone the loss of her parents. Two insufferable losses she faced daily, reminded of the days behind her. Not a day went by where her parents didn’t crossed her mind, and often she wondered if she could carry on living. This was when her connection with her brother Nevyn sparked, kindling into a beautiful yet starry-eyed relationship. There he took her in as his own, protecting and guiding her, ensuring that she would never be alone. He was all that she had now and all that she needed. She dedicated her life to this man and loved him undyingly. Together they were inseparable, going wherever he went if the journey was vast and far. She was not perfect at wielding a sword but she could indeed protect herself in needed.

My day is more delightful now that you’re in it.” A warm smile as sweet as the pie she was making swept over her cherry lips, kissing her dear brother on the forehead before removing herself underneath him. “I assume you’ve come here for something more than me?” She teased him as she reached the cooler underneath her, pulling out a brown bag filled with goodies and nourishments. In the bag was a turkey sandwich on white, mayonnaise and ripened tomatoes scattered against the thin pieces of meat. A canteen filled with spring water to wet his dry lips, and don’t forget those bakery treats she made especially for him.

You must be famished. Take a break and eat with me?

steampunk_chain_divider__4_by_gasara-d5hgoif.gif

Staf’s presence radiated in her room, already calming her down from the stresses of her fears. It was always such a delight to be in the same room as him. As he sat himself beside her the heat from his body radiated alongside her, and it was the sensation she craved for her desperate time. She turned her body as he grasped her hands in a tight clutch, the spaced in between her fingers fit perfectly against his own.

Shh…” She pursed her lips together, the sound soothing to ones ears. “I know sweetest, I know. I tried my hardest to talk to mother about the wedding. Evidently it had failed.” Ravness bowed her head in defeat, her eyes starting to well up as tears tried to overtake her visions. She wobbled her head to rid of the emotions, swallowing them down as her eyes pierced into his own, and her forehead resting amongst his. “I thought long and hard on how to cease these planned events, and that only way to avoid what will soon happen is to escape from the castle.” The words stung worse than salt invading an open wound. Never had she thought of something so radical, but as they said, drastic times called for drastic measures.

I know the decision is rash but what else are we supposed to do, Staf? I cannot live knowing that we’re separated from one another. I just…” She let go of her grip with his hands, swift to wrap then around his body to bring him in a tight and warm embrace. “I won’t let this happen… I simply cannot!” Her clasp was robust and packed with her feelings, her lips finding their way to repeatedly peck at the sides of his neck, trailing them down to his shoulder. “I don’t know what else to do…

Staf could feel his sister's anguish and though the idea she posited was a bit extreme, there was a certain merit to it as well. 'It would certainly give us a certain amount of freedom and we would not find outselves curtailed in any way." he said, thinking the matter over. The young Prince wanted nothing more than to be with his sister, and the one thing that brought him joy in his life, Ravness, was about to not only leave his side, but given to another. It was pure madness as far as Staf was concerned, and he exhaled slowly as his siter's lips plied kisses along the side of his neck. "My dearest love, I cannot bear to be without you." he confessed. "If leaving this accursed place is the only option we have then we should seize it with both hands and let ourselves be lifted by the winds of fate." he admitted, and turned his face to catch his sister's lips with his own.

Ravness had always had a certain way about her. An aura that only her brother could feel, and though most twins were close, Ravness and Staf shared something on a level much deeper. "Assuage me, my love. Be my balm." he whispered, breaking the kiss slowly, to trail his lips down over her chin and toward her throat. Strong sure hands worked deft fingers over her clothing, loosening ties and fastenings, those roaming digits delving under fabric to find soft swells, her breasts ripe for the plucking and her brother all too willing to strum those strings to elicit dulcet tones of pleasure from her. His tongue dipped into the divot at the base of her throat, teasing and playful yet also passionate and hungry. Staf wanted her, needed her, and there was no way he was to be denied. Their minds made up, the siblings would steal away from the Palace, leave Waterdeep behind. In this they would only have one another, and Staf would have it no other way. "My beloved sister. Let me show you my love..." Staf whispered to her, finding the tight nubs of her breasts, catching them between thumb and forefinger to tug and tweak with expert pressure, knowing his sister's body like none other.

jhLrpyk.gif

Nevyn laughed at his sibling's little cry, finding it both adorable and totally Bell. "Only me? You sound so disappointed little sister. Who else might you be expecting?" Nevyn teased gently, a slight pang of jealousy at the thought, though he knew that his sister might take a fancy to another. That little feeling was quickly swept away as she smiled and pressed her lips to his forehead, having to strain on her tiptoes and have Nevyn bend down to do so. He was quite tall, a couple inches over six feet in height, and very well built. Constant practice with the sword as well as wearing his armor, had toned his body well, and of course as he'd grown into a man he'd filled out in all the right ways. As had Bell if he was honest with himself, her nubile young body ripening as she grew older, and under the careful eye of her brother. Nevyn and Bell's relationship had at first been born out of loneliness, and just need. Over time it had blossomed, much as Bell had, into something beautiful and without peer, the siblings reliant one upon the other. In all ways.

"I would love to eat with you my love. Shall we depart the kitchen and perhaps seek one of the gardens?" he asked, knowing she loved to go outside and not feel so crowded by the stone walls of the place. His sister had always been a dreamer, an optimist, and she hoped that someday they might be able to leave this place. Taking her hand, Nevyn slipped his fingers into hers, and smiled at her. She was exquisite and Nevyn would have loved her even if she was not his sister.

Finding their way out of the stuffy and overheated kitchen, the cool air was an immediate relief, and Nevyn gestured to some nearby benches. The kitchen opened directly into a small courtyard with a flower garden, and benches lined the perimeter, spaced about twenty feet apart. Taking a seat Nevyn patted the seat next to him, and welcomed this time to spend with her. "Will I be able to see you tonight, sister mine?" he asked, reaching over to caress her cheek softly.

I would absolutely love to venture off into the gardens with you. You’re too thoughtful.” She responded, her irises twinkling with adoration as she looked up to her brother. It was easy to tell how infatuated she was with him, those big round eyes saturated with his reflection if one was to peer over to see inside of those eyes. Bending down she would grab her own bag of food, coiling her tiny arm around Nevyn’s as the pair strolled off into the castle’s garden.

The sun was casting its rays down from high above, so hot they were even though millions of miles separated them. Acceptingly she sat herself beside her brother, placing his meal on his lap as she did to her own. Gingerly her hand cupped the back of his own as he stroked her perky complexion, bringing a soothing smile across her velvet lips. “Most certainly we shall meet again. But where?” Nevyn had always found neat little places for the two to spend time together, never failing to surprise her with his findings. He also held the technique to recognizing other guards’ patterns when patrolling throughout the castle, making it easy to sneak around to get to secluded areas that were off limits.

I feel as if we haven’t spent enough time together, I have been craving the touch of my dearest for some time now.” Her hand that was once on top of his found their way to press against his own cheek, stroking his cheek bone with her thumb in circular motions. The skin underneath was soft and plush, sweet enough to kiss. She paused, leaning inwards to collide her lips with his own, the warmth soaking into her flesh and down into her soul.

Ravness was pleased to see that her brother agreed on her decision, happily reciprocating the intimate kiss on his fragile lips. Her hands found their way to explore through his mane, fingers running through the locks to massage his scalp affectionately. Their feelings were beginning to pour out from their broken seams, seeping into each other as if it were the very liquid they needed to survive this endeavor.

Love me, caress me, and take me as yours. I will forever hold this moment close to my pounding muscle dedicated to my darling.” Her neck tilted to the side to grant his lips access to travel throughout her vulnerable flesh. Gently she placed her hands atop of his shoulders, digging into the fabric of his clothing as his tongue skated against her sensitive spots. “Nmph, Staf…” She moaned out in satisfaction, goosebumps perking up amongst her skin. Her hands shimmied down to clasp at the hem of his shirt, careful to lift it up to reveal his tightened abdominal muscles, strained as attraction started to swallow him whole as it had done to her.

Her eyes demanded more, tugging the clothing up more to display his pectorals. Scars were written amongst his body, telling a story of hardships and battles that were either defeated or won. It brought character to him, a champion in the making even though he was a champion in Ravness’s eyes. Breaking his exploring lips off from her body for a brief moment she would remove of the shirt from over his head, tossing the nuisance on the floor where it belonged. “What an exquisite sight I get to soak in.” She commented as her eyes danced across his bare chest, her hands soon placing themselves against the pectorals. His heart pounded robustly on her right hand, feeling the undying love pound with each contraction.

As his fingers twisted in a lustful tune, her once muffled moans broke the seal and a boisterous ecstasy filled groan poured out into the room. Her nupples were sensitive and her back arched up in sexual strain. She couldn't stop the overwhelming feelings that broiled inside of her core. Zara loved this man entirely so, and to be pleasures by his hands sent her off to the moon. "Brother, I need more..." She whispered hotly into his right ear as her teeth sought out his earlobe, twisting it as she grinder her teeth together gently. She allowed one hand of his to continue its strum on her rose bud, but her hands gripped at one and took it away from its toy. She ever so gingerly made his hand explore her body, feeling her anatomy and allowing him to realize this right in front of him was his for the takining. Creeping that hand down carefully she inched it's way into her pants, shoving it down into the clothing as the heel of his hand grinding up against her pelvic bone, fingers sprawled out as the tips grazed at her love knob.

As always the heat and passion of his sister fired his senses to the nth degree and Staf was almost helpless as he allowed Ravness to take control and show him exactly what she wanted. It was a game they played, and they vied for dominance, each twin taking their turn in so many ways. Staf's mouth followed a line down her neck to her collarbone as Ravness boldly guided his hand lower. Heightened senses could smell her cunt, the heady musky scent of her arousal bringing a deep chuff from the leopard within as Staf's hand flattened and slipped beneath the waistband of her clothing. Already he was anticipating the damp feminine heat between her thighs and the softness of her skin elicited a shudder from the slightly older sibling. "My love..." Staf breathed, his breath hot on her skin, her berry-red nipples erect and beckoning. One was tugged with his fingers, though the one that she had insisted be abandoned by tactile stimulation was soon covered with an eager mouth.

There was a specific reason Staf did not cover her mouth with his own and it was to hear the softly panted cries of pleasure from his dear sister's lush lips. Had he his own way in the moment her cries would be muffled with something other than his lips, but that would come with time, and his hips pressed forward, informing his sister of his own growing need as it pressed insistently along the muscle of her thigh. Even through the layers of fabric the heat from his cock was palpable, and Staf's tongue flicked over the small bud of her nipple as his hand worked magic below.

That strong and calloused appendage slipped a bit lower, the sticky evidence of her lust slicking his fingers as his middle finger quested for her love hole and the heel of his hand ground in slow circular motions over her swelling clit. The pressure on that sensitive nub did not abate as Staf found her core's entrance and teased the opening with just the tip of his finger, only penetrating her to the first knuckle. It wasn't even enough to break past the tight ring of muscle and into her heated channel, but it was enough to massage that opening as his heel worked back and forth over her hardening clit, her hole weeping over his fingers in what he could only assume was joy as his teeth scraped none too gently over her nipple. Her soft ripe tits jiggled ever so enticingly and the mark he'd bestwoed upon her, claiming him as his own, was just barely visible as her top began to slide off her shoulder a bit. The bite had been given in one of his first transformations, the leopard marking her with the bite which would never fully heal. Luckily it was in a place where none would see unless she wore a particularly revealing garment. The thought that another might have any claim brought a growl from Staf and his hand slipped lower, his middle finger descending enough to hook into her, finally penetrating her as instead of the heel of his palm his thumb rubbed back and forth in a more direct way over her pulsing pearl.

jhLrpyk.gif

Bell's lips crashed into his like a soft riptide, pulling Nevyn out into the depths that was his sister's love for him, and he went willingly like a man answering a siren's song. There was no time left for words, and Nevyn's arms slipped about the slight frame of his sister, pulling her close. She was maturing quickly, and though was young in years her body was nubile and sagacious. Nevyn could feel her breasts pressed against him and his hands, large enough to easily span about her waist, reached back and down, cradling her bottom as he pulled her easily into his lap. Those same hands gave her rounded firm rump a squeeze and Bell would likely be able to feel his growing desire for her pressed into one ass cheek.

Nevyn's mouth gently ripped away from her own, trailing kisses along her jawline almost up to her ear before backtracking to her chin and then down to her throat. Nevyn's teeth drove into her flesh, not enough to break flesh, but definitely showing who was in charge. Even as his tongue dipped into the hollow at the base of her throat, Nevyn's hands held her close and one slipped lower still, massaging and rubbing her pussy through her clothing. He was not gentle, and with another sound of want he pulled up her skirt, the cloth bunching about her hips and waist until he felt her panties, the thin fabric pushed aside, the wet spot evident, before those seeking fingers found that soft heated flesh. Her pussylips under his fingers brought a soft sound of satisfaction from the Royal Guard, and two of them dipped into her cunt as he lifted his mouth to claim her lips in a kiss, those fingers gently sliding in and out of his little sister in a slow rhythm.

The strength in Nevyn’s grip around her firm ass brought chills to her petite body, a smile crossing her lips as she deepened the kiss. Her skin was battered in love marks from previous sessions, her brother showering her with love on many different occasions.

No, not here Nevyn…” Bell protested as he demanded her love, quick to seek out what he wanted and obtained it in an abrasive style. She would be lying if she said she didn’t want this to happen, but they were out in the open and vulnerable to anyone coming into their lovefest. Bell was still young and hadn’t been sexually active for that long, but her body viewed as if it had been for years.

He began to violate her pussy, not waiting for her response in if it was alright to do so, which it always was okay as long as it was Nevyn. The striations of his teeth left marks on her flesh, saliva glistening against her dermis. She was quick to jolt up as his finger brusquely attacked the inside of her cunt, causing her to wail out in pain as she was far too tight.

Willingly she spread her legs wider for him to explore, the more he fingered her the more she loosened up, the pain subsiding and replacing itself with desire. Her mouth hung open as she breathed from it, her eyes closed as she concentrated on the recurring motions of his hand and the way his limb wriggled deep inside of her cunt.

I want you to punish me some more, brother. I yearn for a taste of your seed on my supple lips.

The soft laps of his wet muscle caused further stimulation to her rosy nipples, hardening furthermore as it seemed not possible to get stiffer. It provoked a delight-filled whimper from her flushed lips, her own tongue licking the soft skin of her orifices, her hands now raking through his hair lovingly as his mouth went to work on her bud.

His fingertips frolicked around her flower petals like a harp, wondering which tune would be played as he sought out the cords of her complex flesh. Deadens of pleasure hummed their melody with each pass, a new note being played as the knuckle of his phalange made way inside the sepal of her love hole. Her hands were quick to retreat from his scalp to fiercely dig into his shoulders, small lunar crescents embedding into his malleable skin, as if daring him to delve his entire finger inside of her. “Staf, I need you and only you.” She wheezed the words out as the thought of being demanded to another man fondled into her awareness, causing her to hold onto the one she loved tighter.

Fang-like marks grazed the flesh of her areola as he bit somewhat harshly onto her, erecting a whimper as she pressed her lips onto his forehead. As his heal gyrated against her swollen nerve-embedding sex Ravness would fidget around involuntarily, shuddering in bliss as if her orgasm would already be taking actions to ignite. It was hard to contain her excitement around him every time he pleasured her, her body beginning to rumble and it wouldn’t take long for the vulnerable girl to tumble over.

The moment she long awaited for occurred, the full force of his digit’s thrust inside of her tightened female organ allowed her to expel the scream-like moan that was locked up. Her head leaned backwards as her eyes rolled into the back of her head, hands slithering down to reciprocate his actions. They took it upon themselves to invade in his pants, fumbling through the annoyance of the cloth to find the thickening pulsating member lodged between his legs. It would have been hard to give him the pleasure he deserved as the fabric was closefitting, making her hands force themselves out but instead they gripped at his belt loops and shimmied them down to pool at his ankles, his undergarments following alongside. His cock pierced up to look at the ceiling, the head already glistening with precum.

Her thumb massaged the tip, spreading the goo around to cause the entire head to gleam. The aroma of his arousal was growing on her, bringing her thumb up to lap off the precum that glinted on her fingertip. The flavor was honeyed and rolled on her tongue against her pallet. It was delightful. She gripped his shaft as the other cupped the marbles testicles underneath, rolling them around in her palm as her speed was slow and excruciating on his girthy rod.

I want you to tell me how bad you need my love, Staf. How bad do you want me to pleasure you?

The pained cry of his sister was like music to Nevyn, for though he loved her dearly the thing he wanted most from her were her heated cries; a mixture of pleasure and pain as he broke her body in for their mutual enjoyment. He still remembered when he'd first taken her, how she'd cried and even bled, but how he'd not relented and over time she'd come to learn the ecstacy he could give her, and her to him. So as the moisture between her legs built and her tightness became more accustomed to the intrusion, Bell moaned wantonly and asked to taste of him. Whether it was a plea to truly service her brother, as was her place, or a ploy to get him to cease the abuse of her ever-so-tight cunt - well, it didn't matter. Nevyn pulled his hand away from her, fingertip glistening with evidence of her desire, and he popped it into his mouth to suck it clean of her honey. A soft sound emanated from his throat at the taste of her, yet the bulge in his clothing brought about by his arousal could not be denied and Nevyn stood, presenting himself to her. Bel would know the drill, and if she wanted it she'd have to get it. Nevyn was teaching her to ask for what she wanted, to take it as well, and he watched intently at his tiny sister as the flush on her cheeks crept down her neck and along the top of her chest.

"I ache for you sweet Bell, and once more I am hard for you, because of you. You should be proud little sister, that you can bring about this effect one me." he spoke to her, reaching down with one hand to run fingers through her chocolate brown hair. Pushing her hair back from her face he tucked some behind her ear and caressed her cheek with the palm of his hand, the pad of his thumb caressing over that smooth flawless skin. His sister was a beauty, and any man in the Kingdom would have killed to spend a night with her, and yet Nevyn had her any time he wanted. Just as she had him. Frankly, he did not care who might see them, and as a Royal Guardsman, the only ones who might question his actions were the Royals themselves, since the Guard answered to them directly. So Bell's slight bit of nervousnes came from getting caught, though it gave Nevyn a bit of a thrill.

"Suck my cock baby sister, so that I might give you what you desire." Nevyn breathed to her huskily, still caressing her cheek, though his fingers soon slid into her hair to massage her scalp.

jhLrpyk.gif

"You're asking me to beg?" he teased Ravness, not truly minding in the least. It was another game they played, for one time he'd beg and the next it would be her turn. He knew that sucking his cock made her wet and soon her pussy would be tingling and she'd be the one begging for him to fill her. His thick veined cock throbbed with want, and another thick drop of precum oozed from the cumslit, seeming to balance on the apex of that flared cockhead before gravity took hold and it slid along the smooth velvet head and back toward the ridge. "Please, sister dearest. I need to feel the warmth of your mouth and the way your lovely lips hug my heated flesh. Suck my cock Ravness and keep your eyes on me." he told her, and his intense blue eyes locked onto hers. Staf didn't make a move toward her, knowing that she walked a fine line in her teasing. Should he try to move forward to her before she was ready then she would tease him all the more and prolong his sweet agony.

Another clear viscous drop of precum slipped from the tip of him, and Staf licked his lips in anticipation. "Please... I need it." Staf reiterated again, his voice hoarse and hushed. Already his chest rose and fell in ragged breaths, wanting nothing more than to see and feel his sister's mouth take him, his eyes darkened in his lust as he gazed at her with rapt adoration and desire.

That’s more like it.” She smirked. Ravness always took it upon herself to tease her brother. There was something about the way that he begged that got her riled up. Was it the way his eyes looked, the way his lips trembled or how his body shook in lust and yearning? Regardless of the reasoning it was evident the boy needed release eventually.

I think you don’t deserve these lips pressed against your heated flesh.” Her lips curled into a mischievous grin. She was having way too much fun toying with him. His precum dripped against his shaft, her pupils quick to follow the direction in anticipation. Little did Staf know she was tormenting herself just as much as she was to him. Her appetite grew with each passing second until the agony couldn’t be withstanded any longer.

How about this. I give you a treat and you give me one. Does that sound pleasing?” She didn’t even give him a chance to respond before her hands motioned her pants and panties down, exposing her flesh to him as she had before. Her heart always seemed to race and butterflies sputtered around in her tiny belly. The rush of making love to your dearest was something indescribable.

She directed him with her tender hands, gently guiding him over to her bad and waited patiently after he had laid down on his back, her body soon to follow as the mattress shifted to the uneven weight until all was put onto it. Her lips sought his, kissing them tenderly before departing. She crawled on him but turned away, forming a sixty nine position as her pussy was in his face and his cock in hers.

Greedily she gripped at the base of his cock, slapping the mushroom of a head against her puckered lips, afterwards lapping at the oozing precum that he so generously offered. Opening her mouth she would envelope her lips over his hot flesh, shifting downwards as the cock hilted all the way into the depths of her throat, her lips meeting at his base and she held him in place. Years of practice with him allowed her to stay that way for a minute, adding more suspense as her warmth encased him. When it was time to breathe she hurriedly retreated and gasped for air, wiping away the access spit on her mouth before delving back down.

Desperately her head bobbed up and down as her mouth fucked his rod, her hands gripping at his sac that laid beneath his thighs roughly to feel the stiffened testicles beg for release. Her throat was closefitting and her cheeks hollowed in and out as she sucked away on her lollipop. It was apparent that she enjoyed her slutty actions, her velvet pedals moistened with her juices as they poured from the tight hole.

Bell nodded her head in agreement to his comment. Indeed, she was proud that she could make her brother nice and stiff for her. It was an honor to be the one and only to pleasure sweet Nevyn. The warmth of his palm grazing against her cheek made her lips twitch upward in a devoted smile. Though he was very territorial and controlling when it came to their intimate moments he still held onto his affectionate side. He meant everything to her and she would do everything in her power to ensure he was satisfied, even if it meant some displeasure from the roughness.

“Oh my, you always seem to get firmer than the last time.” Bell noted as her curious eyes darted all over the erect organ, detailing every vein and how it pulsated to the rhythm of his heart beat. It was just begging for her to swallow it whole. Standing up she would feel the wetness from the velvet lips in between her hips soak her inner thighs, making the skin stick together. She kneeled down in front of him, planting two bruised knees on the ground beneath her as she had done the previous times.

Placing both hands onto his girth she guided the rod into the path it was destined to go. Her mouth willingly opened as wide as she could stand, her lips glistening as they were lubed with her saliva. At a steady pace it gently fell into the confines of her mouth, her lips clasping onto his veiny flesh as her tongue started its journey on exploring the new object in her entrance. Her eyes strayed away from his, shyness grasping her and forced her eyes to be attentive on her actions.

Effortlessly she eased the fuckpole into the back of her mouth, gripping his hips tightly to add leverage as her head began to bob back and forth. Subtle gagging sounds emitted from her gullet, a small bulge coming and going as his cock would hilt then exit. Precum coated her esophagus, making the ride less painful and to go more smoothly and with ease. He tasted so divine, a pure treat for her pleasure. Her lips continuously kissed the base of his cock, her throat gurgling as she held him into her throat until she needed to gasp for air, big strands of saliva dripping from her chin onto her chest.

"I think I deserve the kiss of both sets of lips on this heated cock, lover." Staf said with a mischievous smile of his own. As much as they liked teasing one another he knew they also could not resist one another, and she would beg for his cock before the hour passed. Though he let himself be lef to her bed and laid down, as his dear sister pressed her lips to his cock, and he felt the warm embrace of her lips as she swallowed his throbbing shaft, Staf's fingers slid over her weeping cunt. Her soft pussy was slick with her desire, and her pink sex was swelling as her arousal grew. Reaching down along his body his fingers found her hanging tits, her nipples peaked from earlier arousal, and he pinched them hard as she hilted his meat deep in her throat, the constriction of that tight channel wringing a moan from him. Hips raising as she began to bob on him, Staf fucked her mouth and tugged her nipples hard, her tits distended before he finally drove his tongue into her tight pink hole.

Finally his hands released her tight nubs and they moved to spread her pussylips, revealing her glistening pink as he tonguefucked her hole. A moment later his tongue delved at her tight star-puckered entrance, laving over her asshole as she once more buried his cock into her throat. She was well practiced in the skill, and he'd long ago drilled her gag reflex out of her. His mouth dipped down to her lower hole, teasing that heated entrance before flicking at her swollen clit, though a single finger pressed slowly into her upturned ass, feeling that tight ring of muscle slowly give way and accept the digit. Working that finger in and out of her ass, Staf sucked on her clit, lewd wet noises showing evidence of his sister's wanton lust. All the while his precum oozed from him, coating her tongue with his taste, hips rising and falling as he throbbed against the tight seal of her lips.

"I love when you suck my cock baby sister." he breathed out into her soaked snatch, her inner thighs coated with her juices, which he eagerly lapped up, the sweet taste of her nectar bringing his mouth back to her hole as he pressed his finger as deeply as he could get it into her ass.

jhLrpyk.gif

Nevyn was waiting for this, and watched with intense eyes as his sister obediently and so willingly went to her knees. His thick veined girth dripped his desire and that thin strand decorated her chin as Bell gently took him into her mouth. She was still unable to look at him, though Nevyn smirked at her shyness. "You look like such a whore on your knees like that." Nevyn said, part praise, part chastisement. Bell easily took him into her throat, long hours of practice. "My special little whore. Swallow that dick like the slut I know you are." he hissed at her, reaching down to grab her hair, pulling her into him, his member buried in her throat, cutting off her air, little 'guh-guh-guh' noices as he fucked her throat and watched as she turned red, eyes watering as she choked on the massive prick in her mouth, which throbbed, making her jaw ache. Saliva dripped from her wanton lips, soaking into her blouse, and Nevyn used his other hand to slide her shirt off her shoulders and down far enough her breasts jiggled as they were freed, and this was one area she'd truly filled out - large and ripe, more than most full grown women. Her lovelty pink nipples were hard, proof of her own arousal.

Finally he pulled back from her mouth, letting her gasp for air, tears sliding down her cheeks. "I want to see you finger your pussy. Let me hear how wet you are for your dear brother's meat." he told her, reaching down to slap a hand across her tits, watching how they rippled from the impact.

Bell’s lips outstretched so much it felt as if they were about to tear open. Her mouth was small and his dick was way too large to enter inside. It took everything she had to withstand what he had to offer, streams of tears falling down her face to drip from her chin. He was merciless and didn’t even allow her to catch her breath, her cheeks turning red and her eyes rolling into the back of her head. Once he deemed it fitting, he bucked his hips out to grant her access to breathe. She gulped at the air desperately, trying to wipe the thick wads of saliva that coated her mouth, chin and upper lips. Her breasts were bare and glazed with saliva and tears. Bell couldn’t help but pout her lips as she stared up at her brother, watching as he towered above her. She didn’t know if she should feel proud to please her brother or more like a doll for his enjoyment.

Ouch!” She yelped as her breasts swelled from the violent slap, a reddened hand mark forming over her skin. It tingled afterwards as she winced in slight pain. “I’ll do as you wish brother. I love to make you happy and proud of me.” The young girl obliged, pulling down her pants along with her panties, placing them to the side of her. Despite her abuse her cunt was wet and sopping, glistening as the sun shined down against the pair. “It’s so wet I don’t even need to lick my fingers.” She giggled as her forefinger and middle finger trailed up and down her cunt, occasionally rubbing up against her aching clitoris.

Gently she laid on her back, extending her legs to the side as her fingers spread those lips in between her hips, displaying the pink rose underneath. “Is this a good view for you? Do you like seeing me like this?” Her words were coated with seductiveness. Not wanting to leave him hanging she delved her fingers inside of her used cunt, the squelching sounds emitting from the air spaces in her juices. “My fingers are so big inside of me… But nothing compared to you, brother.” Her other hand trailed down to her star-shaped hole before pushing in her thumb, wailing out in a mix full of pain and pleasure.

Mph! Please, just like that Staf!” Ravness groaned out as his tongue flicked against her anal entrance, coating it lovingly with his saliva. Her wet muscle extended out to lap as his thick shaft, hands massaging his balls like a kitten kneading for milk. Pre cum layered against her esophagus, making it easier to swallow his cock down into her gizzard. Another moan sprawled from her sealed lips, his finger and tongue invading her special spots.

The air was cool against her juices, leaving her to shiver in satisfaction. She could put any whore to shame as she sucked on his cock, milking it with her suction cupped lips, cheeks hallowing in and out as she suckled away on the perky rod. Closefitting her throat was, feeling it clasps ahold of his girth as it buried itself into the confines of her throat. There it nestled momentarily before she had to retreat to grasp for a breath of regenerating air before she repeated herself.

I am lost for words, your tongue is magical and your hands move with speedy precision. My body craves for you and yearns to be yours forever.” Her mouth moved away from his cock, turning her head around her shoulder to peer into his eyes. “Now it’s my turn to beg. Please, can you put your beating flesh inside of my love cavern made just for you?

"I always love seeing you display yourself for my pleasure, sweet sister, and to hear how soaked your pleasure box has become. Surely it must be because you think of me, and how I feel inside of you, filling you and stretching you in ways you never imagined." Nevyn said as he observed his baby sister shed her clothing and lie back, her tight and perfect little pink cunt simply begging to be filled, and her slender fingers already working on her hole. The tightness of her pussy was so evident, and he knew the feel of it well. It was part of the reason he'd neglected to claim her ass - her pussy was so tight and he knew that bubble ass would be even moreso, and in truth he hurt her when he fucked her pussy. No telling how much he might harm her if he took her backside too fast. That was always the way though, and she made him want her so badly.

Even now a shiny strand of precum slowly descended toward the ground from the cumslit at the tip of his cock, the veined girth glistening from his sister's whoreish mouth. "The sight of you does please me, though I am not yet through fucking that mouth of yours." Nevyn intoned, and slipped from his clothing, unworried about those that might see. Moving to Bell he kneeled down, her tits pressed together as he slid his cock between those ripe breasts, her flesh so soft and warm and he groaned as he smeared that precum along her perfect skin, the wide flared head bumping her chin to leave a glistening dot there.

"Open your mouth my love, and don't stop fingering your cunt... or your ass, since you've now started." he told her with a smile, quite loving the abuse she was putting her own holes through. In another moment he slipped the head of his cock past her friction swollen lips and Bell was made airtight, with his cock in her mouth and her own fingers penetrating cunt and ass alike. "That's my good baby sister." he breathed out to her and pulled her head up by her hair to make her swallow and suck the first inch or so of his cock past the wide flared head which oozed his precum along her tongue, her tits conformed around the long thick shaft, her nipples hard and Nevyn flicked one with a smirk before he suddenly pulled away and grabbed the backs of her knees.

Pushing them back he folded her up to her asshole and cunt were forced skyward, both holes presented as her fingers slipped from them, her knees pressed back so that they almost rested on the ground beside her head, her breasts pressed to her chin as Nevyn's heated manhood slid along her dripping snatch, juices from her pussy running down along her flat taut tummy now and pooling in the valley made between her breasts now. Reaching down Nevyn grasped the base of his cock and slapped her pussy, her swollen clit begging for abuse as he used his fingers to rub back and forth over her pink at a frenetic pace, her juices splattering her thighs as fingers abused her turgid nub. Just as he knew she was abut to start wriggling, unable to contain herself, he hilted his cock into her.

Sliding into his little sister, Nevyn was soon balls deep, his sac pressed hard into her ass while he fed his entire cock to her pussy. That impressive length wasn't taken by little Bell so easily, and the last few inches he had to press hard, his length unable to be denied as it pressed at her cervix and finally Nevyn was where he wanted to be. It was almost as if her tiny pussy sucked at his cock, as if it loathed the possibility that it might lose that thick treasure, and Nevyn moved slowly and purposefully. Those first six inches slid in and out of her, and her tightness made it feel as if each inward stroke was forging the path anew. "I will never get tired of fucking you, my sweet baby sister. My Bell." Nevyn said, and buried himself balls deep into her hot wet cunt once more, his eyes locked onto hers.

jhLrpyk.gif

Staf knew he had his sister right where he wanted her when she moaned out as he rimmed her asshole so expertly. She was not one to disappoint either and swallowed his cock with eagerness and fervor, bobbing on his dick as if to convince him to stay. Her words brought a smile and Staf met his sister's gaze with his own, her lips wet with her spit and her hand still wrapped around his shaft. "I could be convinced to fill that hole of yours." he admitted. "Though which one of your particular love caverns are you eluding to? You have a couple here which seem to be begging for my invasion." he said, and slapped her ass, watching the soft inviting flesh jiggle, her asshole and pussyhole both seeming to wink at him as muscles contracted in reaction. "Or am I to simply take my pick?" he asked playfully as his fingers played over both tight holes, his grin mischievous.

Once more his tongue flicked over her clit, and he caught the little button between his lips and sucked as a finger delved into her asshole, wriggling a bit. Putting her through that exquisite torture he soon stopped and said, "You want that dick little sister, then you're free to take it." he said, pulling his mouth and fingers away from her and lying back, his cock jutting proudly toward the sky as he waited to see what she'd do.

I will make it a surprise for you, brother dear.” A smirk casted on those cum-coated lips, her hands quick to grip at his legs as his tongue continued to taunt her. Her ass cheek burned from the harsh blow, but it only brought sexual delight upon her. One final lap of her tongue on his cumslit and she removed herself from him, her cunt and ass sopping wet from Staf’s spit.

As her eyes casted down on her brother her heart leapt from within her chest. The thought of knowing that the man right before her was hers for the taking brought immense joy and satisfaction. No one would be able to take him away from her. Not even fate itself.

Wrapping her legs around him they tightly hugged his form, straddling him to lock him in place. Sweaty palms firmly planted on his bare chest, his muscles tensed with anticipation. The artwork of scars painting against his flesh, telling of stories of his struggles and accomplishments in life. Ravness’s fingertips glided against the bubbly whiteish lines, imagining the hardships he had to persevere to get to where he was today. “You know I love you very much, right?” She softly spoke before bending down to kiss him atop of his forehead.

Arching her back, her hand reached around her to grip at the pulsating stick of his sex, the veins protruding outwards to make the skin feel uneven. “Are you ready?” She prepared him, taking the rod and painting it to either one of her holes, acting as if she was indecisive. Without waiting for his response, and with the luck of her anal entrance already being fairly lubed up, she hurriedly sat down on his cock, making it hilt the depths of her star-shaped hole. Her cheeks sat on the base, wiggling around a bit to add further pleasure to the experience.

Doesn’t it feel good when your cock is buried inside of my tight ass?” She asked as her brow raised seductively. Ravness gripped her breasts with both hands, smooshing them together so the cleavage was exaggerated in shape.

Bell’s breasts were so tightly compacted together that they almost ached. It brought her great pleasure to know that she was ensuring her brother was satisfied, a smile playing on her lips as she nodded in promise. Like a snake his member slid in between her bosoms, massaging her cleavage as it left a trail of his precum to show where it had been. Obediently her mouth was open wide, allowing his rod to pass through with no disturbances.

Those digits continued their brutal attack on both holes, Bell now inserting two fingers into each to prepare it for her brother. She wailed out in pain, her entrances expanding more than they were accustomed to. The wetness dripped to leave a small puddle on the floor beneath her. Bell pace was steady, but the faster Nevyn’s man meat thrusted into her mouth her fingers mirrored the speed in her two holes. The sound of her sex squelched as the juices were being forced to move around chaotically. Muffled moans sounded from her stuffed mouth. She was lost in her own world before she realized he had pulled himself out from her mouth and gripped the back of her knees, gasping in surprise.

You’re determined today big brother.” She said as she laid on her back, the air leaving a cooling effect on her holes that were covered in juices. “I am always eager for your love to spill inside of me.” Her hands stretched out to take her brother’s hands’ place, safeguarding that they would stay up so that he was clear to abuse those holes as much as he had wanted to.

She wiggled around as he began to slap at her swollen pussylips, goosebumps coating her body in knowing that the best was soon yet to come. He took this as intuition to know it was time, and he began to make his cock vanish into her cunt. He was girth-filled and lengthy, and it caused her to shift around uncomfortably, exhaling discomfort moans. “It’s too big!” She exclaimed, trying to take it all in as it seemed to reach its limit with a few inches to spare. Nevyn disagreed, using brute force to disappear the remaining of his cock inside of her.

It had passed through her cervix, Bell crying out in pain as she bit her quivering lower lip. They had done this before countless of times yet she reacted the same when his cock first hilted inside of her. She couldn’t help that she was a small girl and he was extensive. Besides, even though it brought her pain in the first few moments of their sex she would never give it up. As long as she was with her brother she was ecstatic.

As his route of countless ins and outs began, her pussy grew wetter and less tensed, softening up and bringing greater ease to him and herself. “I will never get tired of you fucking me, my love. My everything. As long as you are happy I am as well. It brings me gratification.” It was true. She would walk off the ends of the Earth if it meant to bring her brother happiness.

Bell made her calves press on his chest as her legs dangled from his shoulders, her body moving under the weight of his thrusts. She knew that he would soon claim her ass, and she went right to work in fingering it as he fucked her. The thin membrane that separated her ass from her pussy deep within seemed it would rip open. She could feel the way his cock plummeted into her as her fingers wailed around to get her accustomed to being filled before his cock took her fingers place.

Staf watched with lust-darkened eyes as his dearest love pulled off of his cock with a little pop, that last suck meant to tantalize. Ravness' lips were swollen from the friction, red in color and Staf had never seen a more luscious pair of dicki sucking lips in his entire life. Her words brought his attention upward, away from where they'd been drifting down to her perfect breasts, and he nodded. "I know you love me little sister and you know I love you as well." he said, his tone serious as he waited patiently for her to make her choice, as his cock throbbed in her hand, leaking precum along her taint as she smeared that mushroom head along her heated flesh. A low groan burst from him as he felt her tight asshole stretch around him, that snug warmth enveloping him. It had taken some practice but his sister loved being fucked up the ass and Staf was always eager to oblige.

"Fuck yes! Your ass always feels spectacular little sister and I can never get enough of you. Ever. I love fucking you." he confessed, though she didn't have to wring it from him at all. As she arched and pressed her tits together, Staf's hands moved up to cover hers, thumbs pressed softly at her skin, though he twined his fingers with hers as old lovers might do. "Ride me my love." he asked of her, his voice low and husky in his desire.

jhLrpyk.gif

The eager lithe female below him made Nevyn's cock throb inside of her exceedingly tight cunt, her cervix penetrated as he invaded her womb, and the look on his face was feral and verging on predatory. "You know it's not too big little sister. Stop your whining." Nevyn growled, slapping her across her tits again, then again, as he railed into her core, the tightness squeezing his cock so hard he felt it might chafe despite the silky juices she expelled to lube his path.

The last words she spoke weren't answered as he started to pound down into her, her body jolted with each inward stroke, the sounds of slapping flesh reverberating through the small courtyard as his balls slapped into her ass. Her legs were soon akimbo, spread wildly for him as he wrangled them in finally and hugged them together as he split her soft swollen labia with his fat cock, her clit a hard nub that was teased and rubbed with the short crisp hairs at the base of his dick with every stroke, that veined pole impaling her over and over, his grunts growing heavy in both exertion and pleasure.

Bell couldn’t help but wail out in discomfort as her brother slapped her breasts repeatedly, the slap marks on her skin bubbling up and becoming inflamed. As long as she pleased her love that was all that mattered, even the pain could never amount to it.

Her stomach risen each time he gyrated his hips inward, the tip of his cock pushing up past her cervix and making it bulge out from her stomach. With teeth digging into her lower lip a hint of iron was lingering on her tongue, blood seeping from the open wound that she brought to herself.

The more he fucked her love cavern the more she got used to it, especially the way his pelvic bone grinded up against her nerve infused swollen pink bud. Her hands sprawled out to lay flat on his chest, her body the in the same directions to his thrusts, groaning each time his large sac slapped at her ass. “I am sorry for whining big brother.” She apologized, pouting her lips like a child who was just scolded for their wrongdoing.

Soon a rush of her orgasm could be felt climbing upwards, but she didn’t want to release herself just yet. She needed her brother’s que in order to know she had done well for him. “Brother, I feel like I am going to cum all over your fat cock…

Ravness smiled in utter bliss to hear Staf’s praising words ringing inside of her ears. “I know how much of an ass-man you are so of course I have to make sure you get what you want.” She added a wink at the end of her sentence, smiling as she stared at her one and only.

Reaching behind her she would knead his sac, feeling how firm they were and begging for release. Her body risen upwards, making the mushroom head seem as if it was about to pop out of her tight ass, only to aggressively sit back down on the thick cock. Those anal walls were closefitting, milking his cock as her body stayed at a constant slow paced rhythm.

Delicately she massaged those balls, feeling the way they shifted like marbles against her palm. Roughly she squeezed them to watch his expression change and his body tense up. “I love teasing you, it brings me satisfaction to know I have you wrapped around my finger, my sweet lover.

Nevyn could tell his beloved sister was close to her orgasm, her tight little pussy squeezing his cock incessantly as her body begged for release. As soon as he knew she was on the brink however, Nevyn pulled out of her, leaving her empty and feeling abandoned in so many ways, her tight channel gaped open from his thick prick, and he used his fingers to delve into her railed pussy and wriggled them around. , his other hand moving to one large soft breast and grabbing her nipple hard, tugging it upward, her breast distended as he tugged. Curling his fingers inside of her he found that rough bumpy patch just behind her clit, that spongy mass giving way under his fingers as he rubbed it over and over, his thumb rubbing back and forth over her swollen clit, her g-spot roughly stimulated.

Keeping his fingers buried in her cunt, abusing her clit and splaying his fingers, he let go of her nipple with his other hand to grab the base of his cock and press the swollen cockhead to the pucker of her ass. "You think you can cum with my cock in your ass Bell?" he asked, not quite penetrating her tight little butt just yet, but pressing at that hole, letting her feel that growing pressure and not quite giving her what she so obviously wanted. "Beg for my cock in your ass little sister. You know you need it." he hissed to her.

jhLrpyk.gif

A grunt was forced from Staf's lips as Ravness slammed her ass back down on his cock, and he could only nod his agreement at her words. He was an ass man, and his eyes always strayed to Ravness' lovely backside when he was around her. Hell, all of his sister was exquisite and he would not lie that he pined for her touch and love on a regular. His hands dropped from her perfect breasts, those nipples hard and peaked and his thumb found the little love nub in her folds and he rubbed it, coaxing it from under its hood as he teased the pad of his thumb over that soft slick flesh. "I love you, my sister, and I want to cum for you. Can you do that for me? make me cum?" he asked, trying to make a little game out of the whole experience, his thick meat throbbing inside her anal tract as she reamed herself by riding his pole.

Growing upset as Nevyn pulled out from her cunt, Bell groaned out as her orgasm was so close yet he was denying her any access to cum. Digits began to curl inside of her drenched cunt, coiling upwards to jaggedly massage the rough patch of muscle behind of her clitoris, causing the girl to howl out an approving moan. Diligently her legs separated wider, granting him easier access to toy with her as his own leisure. As his grip unconfined itself from her nipple it started to throb from the tough tugs and pulls.

Her back laid flat against the ground underneath her, those ripened breasts bouncing with life as his hands jabbed in repeated movements inside. Nevyn had always been talented with his hands and it was one of her beloved sexual acts that he would assist on her. The rim of her ass puckered up once the tip of his cock’s head requested permission to enter inside, but regardless of her consent he would enter inside. It was only a matter of ‘when?’

As long as you continue doing what you are then I will be cumming in your palm in no time.” She smirked slightly, vibration in desire as his thumb grazed a sensitive spot on her clitoris. “I need your cock in my ass big brother! Fill up the void that belongs to you, my sweet Nevyn.” Her arms outstretched to grip at his shoulders, using his body as leverage as she pushed down on his cock. It wasn’t easy but the star-shaped hole caved in and began to swallow the prick easily, Bell gasping at the sudden rush of ecstasy. It was a tight fit, feeling his prick and fingers grind up against each other through the small membrane of skin separating the two vessels.

I want you to cum in my ass big brother. I want your seed in me and I want to feel it ooze out from you spilling too much inside.” Bell's tongue lashed out to lick her lips tauntingly, imaging the cum rolling down her awaiting tongue, the sweet savory taste lingering briefly before guzzling it down like an exquisite treat.

The striations of her teeth locked down on her lower lip, her eyes closed tightly as she concentrated on riding his cock. Sweat beaded from her brow, trailing down on her cheek then to her jawline. Her body tensed involuntarily as her love nob tingled in gratification to being enthused. “What’s that supposed to mean?” She raised a brow to his inquire, ceasing her actions as she locked eyes with him. “Have I not made my brother cum before?” Sassily she winked at her enticing brother, leaning inwards for a quick peck at his lips. “Don’t try me like that. You know well I can make you cum all over, unless you’re requesting for me to torture you and not grant your orgasm, yes?” Ravness had always been high-spirited with her brother, fighting back twice as hard and giving him back his own medicine.

I’m nice enough to give you what you want because you deserve it for being such a good boy for me.” A pearly white smile shined through before her pace continued, but quickened roughly. Her abdomen tensed up as she exerted everything she had in her movements, occasionally panting for a breath of air. “Cum inside of my ass, expel everything you have inside of me.

Bell was getting into things more now, as he loosened her holes and her natural lubricant flowed, that silky fluid coating his fingers and his cock even as it practically dripped from her bright pink cunt. "Oh little sister, I plan to make you cum so much that you black out." he told her with a smile, half his cock buried in her tight little ass. It had happened before, her shuddering orgasms making her unconscious momentarily. It was always nice to have that power, especially in his hands, able to bring her to ecstacy easier with his fingers than with the fat cock between his legs. There was a certain roughness as he slammed his fingers into her, curling them and rubbing all of her inner walls that he could reach, her poor little pussy abused and her clit rubbed hard as his thumb rubbed back and forth. All the while he fed her ass his cock and slowly pumped it in and out of her, her body jolted with the thrusts of his fingers and her breasts shaking and swaying.

"Oh fuck yes baby sister. I'm going to fill your ass up and coat your pussy too. Make you go back to work all sticky and smelling like sex." he said with a grin, and Bell would be able to feel how his member throbbed inside her ass and he pressed his thumb hard into her clit as he spilled himself, two thick ropes of hot seed jetting into her bottom before nevyn pulled out and painted her pussy white, the last two spurts of seed careening down her body to land on her cunt, belly, tits and even her face. Groaning in pleasure his hand grabbed the base of his cock to squeeze a few more drops and leaving his fingers in her pussy he tilted his cock down to slip it in as well, stretcing her even more as he pumped her cunt a few times before pulling out and slapping that swollen sex between her legs.

"That was delightful little sister." he praised her. Bending down Nevyn kissed her inner thighs, the skin milky and smooth and he took his eyes back to her before scooping her into his arms. There he let her snuggle and he nuzzles her cheek with his nose. "I love you so much Bell." he whispered to her, showering her with soft affection and holding her in a manner that show just how cherished she truly was.

jhLrpyk.gif

"Just fuck me little sister." Staf growled, though the smile never left his face. She was bringing him to the edge and she knew it, his cock throbbing gently inside the tight walls of her ass while she rode him, and he moaned when she stopped. Soon she started again though, putting her back into it, her breasts bouncing, drawing his gaze. His thumb continued to play with her clit as she moved and he closed his eyes, arching his back as his head pressed hard into the pillow as he tried to get as deeply as he coudl into her. It was like he couldn't get enough.

Then, suddenly and violently he shuddered, thighs trembling, and Ravness would be able to feel a flood of warmth as his balls twitched and he emptied them into her body, that tight channel suddenly slick and more easily able to glide up and down his thick dick. "Fuuuck...." he moaned out for her, rubbing her clit with trembling fingers as he filled her ass with his hot virile seed, feeling it ooze out and drip down along his thick pulsing shaft despite how tight she was.

Soon he relaxed a bit and Ravness would feel him starting to soften, though he made no move to leave her loving confines.

Sweetly the scent of their sex intertwined itself with the afternoon breeze. Bell’s anal entrance opened nice and wide, adjusting to the girth of her brother’s fat cock. As it nested itself within, she wailed uncomfortably, her abdominal muscles tightening to try and adjust. Her body was so small and frail, not yet ready for a man’s prick to delve inside of her. The pain brought her some sort of sick pleasure within her bones, rattling them up with each buck of his sturdy hips. The juices in her hot cunt swirled around nice a blender, his fingers being the blade. Her body shook to the vibrations, an orgasm soon reaching its final peak.

Brother!” She screamed out as her anal muscles felt the spasms of his cock before he erupted into a chaotic mess. Each shot up cum could be felt, seeming to shoot far into her anal cavity. Her legs began to quiver, toes curling up in ecstasy as the rush of her orgasm came crashing like a tidal wave. Juices poured like molten lava, dripping down passed her puckered hole and down to the ground she was laying on top of. Sweat lathered her body, her chest heavily rising in attempt to catch the breath that was trying to run away from her.

Luckily the cum that glistened over her hot body cooled her down somewhat, the cum sliding down to her rips to dribble down her sides. If one were to peer it would seem as if she were someone apart from the Red Light District, performing sexual deeds in order to make a quick buck. “Did I do well for my feisty brother?” Bell fed from the compliments, eager to please her older brother in any way she could. That was her biggest goal.

I love you more, to the moon and back my beloved.” She whispered back as soft as a feather, ever so sweetly. Affectionately her hands coiled up in a sturdy grip around the nape of his neck, holding on to him tightly as if saying ‘I need you.’ Lovingly she trailed her lips on his cheek and down to his jawline, occasionally licking at his skin before suckling it, leaving a love mark to claim him as her own.

“Where has Arabella ran off to?” one of the head maids’ voice echoed down he hallways, sending Bell to quickly jolt up in fear.

Oh goodness, look what you made me do!” Bell quickly got to her feet and began to put on her clothes, trying to smear off the cum that coated her body as best as she could. “I hope it’s not too noticeable of what I was doing.” She giggled to herself as she slipped on her shirt, bending down to grip her brother’s cheeks in the palm of her hands, caressing his skin lovingly. Time had always seem to pass so quickly when the two were together, unfortunately. “I love you so very much Nevyn. Come get me later when you are finished?

The warmth of the flood that burst forth inside of her ass signaled for the release of her own, trembling like an earthquake as an orgasm swept her off from her feet. Staf’s quick movements helped to lengthen the orgasm, causing her to lean up to grab ahold of her dear brother as she shuddered in satisfaction. Her hold was tight and lengthy, showing him just how much she truly loved and yearned for him. “Does it make you feel good that you can do this to me, Staf?” Her honey-like voice poured out of those smirk-filled lips, feeling the cum rest inside as his prick acted like a plug to keep it from oozing outside.

That plug didn’t last long, however, his cock softening up and the love juice began to seep down his shaft to pool underneath the lovers. Her bedroom smelt of sex and love, the scent she favored the most.

Staf. I’m scared to run off, but I know that it’ll be our only option…” She sighed out painfully, resting her head on his chest as she bit her lower lip in deep thought. “We need help getting out of here, though. Do you know anyone who could help us? There is no way we can do this by ourselves.

Nevyn's chest rose and fell in ragged breaths as his sister cried out her pleasure and her muscles milked his cock for all it was worth, as if her body craved his seed. He was unable to answer her at first as she spoke and then he managed a smile. "You always please me my love. You are my one and only." Nevyn told her and then as they heard the voice of the kitchen master and Bell hurried to make herself presentable, Nevyn knew she'd not be able to hide their activity. Her cheek was glossy where his seed had fallen and her clothes were disheveled.

Nevyn's clothes were much easier to don and he slipped his breeches on and his shirt, and not caring if the woman figured out what they were doing, Nevyn went to run interference, finding the chef was close to coming outside. "You'll have to forgive Bell. I dragged her away to have something to eat. She won't be long, but please allow her to finish." he said.

The chef, though Bell's immediate superior, was well below Nevyn in Station, the Royal Guard answering directly to the Crown. She looked him over and though it might have been obvious what was going on, she gave a curt nod. "Tell her to come back as quickly as she can. There's to be a feast tonight to celebrate the upcoming marriages of the Prince and Princess." she explained.

"I understand. I will have her back shortly." Nevyn said, and walked back out to the courtyard. "Take a moment to grab a bite my love, then we both have to get back to work. There's to be a fete tonight for the Progeny." he told her. He and Staf, as well as Ravness, had met several times and Nevyn got along with the siblings well enough, though their parents were monsters. usually the apple did not fall far from the tree and Nevyn had reserved his opinion of the children before writing them off completely.

In fact, the former Prince recognized the looks tat passed between Ravness and her brother, and though nobody had dared speak on it, Nevyn wondered if that pair of siblings, twins actually, were kindred spirits with himself and Arabella. Looking at his sister with open adoration Nevyn bent and kissed her lips softly. "Alright my love, let us eat with haste and then get you back to your duties. I'll not have you punished on my account." he told her.

Nevyn would sit with his dearest, talking and eating, small affectionate touches and looks of mutual affection passing between them, and soon Nevyn knew she had to go. "I will seek you out tonight after the fete beloved. I promise to always take care of you. I love you Bell." he said, his words and actions showing his true depth of caring after the punishing fuck from earlier. He truly did ove her and his sister had his heart like no other.

Parting ways, Nevyn made sure Bell was presentable and himself as well, before he wandered into the confines of the Palace, and sought out the twins.

jhLrpyk.gif

Staf lay with his sister in his arms, the lovely Princess' heart beating against his own chest as they shared the sweet afterglow of their lovemaking. Staf took a few moments to regain his breath and shook his head. "I am unsure whom we could ask to help us. It would have to be someone that wants out of here as much as we do, and is willing to die for the cause if we are caught. You know that is anyone helps us that their life will be forfeit. No matter that we would have convinced them to help, absconding with us is a death sentence." Staf answered with a sigh.

Pressing his lips to her cheek he placed soft kisses there as he thought. "I know that there is a Guardsman and his sister, taken by mother and father as they expanded their territory, that were Royals in their own right before their peoples were conquered. If I am discreet I could inquire, and I am sure that even if he is not willing, that he would keep his silence and our secret. You remember Nevyn, yes? You've met him before. Dark hair, brooding countenance?" he asked, trying to jog his sister's memory, though the intense manner about the young man was hard to forget.

"Word also has it that his blood carries the Old Power as well, though of course if mother and father could prove it they'd have him flayed." Staf said, which, if it was true, gave them something in common. He fell silent, waiting to hear if Ravness had an opinion on the matter.

Bell’s brother handled the situation with ease, almost flawlessly. Nodding in agreement she sat beside him and ate the lunch she had prepared. Nevyn was always such a good brother, watching out for her and being the guard she yearned to have. She admired him intensely, occasionally wondering how she managed to keep him coiled around her little finger?

You know just the right words to make me blush.” She giggled those sweet words out as her frail head rested on his shoulder momentarily, getting lost into this delightful moment with her sibling. The birds flew with grace as they sang their song up above, fluttering their feathers as some bathed at the fountain in the area. “I’ll always cherish the time we spend together, and I look forward to seeing you again tonight. Farewell my knight.” It was strange how his temperament could change whilst he fucked his sister. Demanding, violent, and in control. Yet, now he was loving, affectionate, with no hint of strict in him. Regardless, Bell’s love for him will never change direction.

As she departed from her brother she swiveled her head around her shoulder to catch one last glimpse before disappearing into the shadows that was the kitchen. “There is work to be done at such an important time. I do not need to keep tabs on you. Understood?” The Kitchen Master eyed her over with disappointment, two firm hands stationed on her hips with a battering spoon gripped in her left hand.

Yes Ma’am. I apologize.” Bell bowed her head to the woman before continuing with her duties, making an assortment of delicious tarts, cakes and more for the feast. “I wonder how nervous the Prince and Princess are right now.” Bell thought to herself as her fingers kneaded away at the dough, obediently shifting and shaping under her hands’ commands. If she and Nevyn lived back at their Kingdom in around two years it would be him who would be going through the same ordeal. The thought of Nevyn being taken away from her brought a cold chill down her spine, an overwhelming sense of sadness gripping at her heart. She shook her head to rid the thought from her, knowing well that something like that could no longer happen. For once she was thankful that she and Nevyn was no longer in royalty.

The clock ticked and the arrows struck, time closing in and the fete was only a mere thirty minutes away. “Get the meal prepared on the tables out in the ball room then change into presentable clothing to serve our Lord and Lady. Chop chop!” Clapping her hands the kitchen headmaster signaled the crew to get going. Since there were plenty of maids in service the preparation did not take long.

Bell slipped into proper uniform, stationing herself at a nearby end table with hands politely folded in front of her, waiting for the crowd to draw in as the fete begun.

Ravness placed a finger on her chin as she pondered in thought, the image of Nevyn igniting in her mind before she proceeded to respond. “Ah, Nevyn. I do not know him as well as you do but yes, I do remember him. Was he really a Royal, let alone possessing the Old Power?” A baffled expression played on her innocent face, blinking softly to let the thought simmer there for a moment.

It wouldn’t hurt to ask him if he could volunteer. What would be in it for him, though? Especially if it cost’s him his life if everything fails. There is no guarantee that this will work perfectly.” This would be the riskiest trial the two would encounter, adrenaline already starting to bubble in the pit of her stomach. “We would get disowned by our mother and father, our names will be tainted.” A bad reputation would spill bad news, but their current situation was more important than their ego.

Oh my, I almost forgot that we have the banquet tonight!” Ravness sprung upwards, quick to get out of bed as the clock hurried her to get ready. “Perhaps we can meet up with Nevyn after the feast and propose the idea to him. What do you say Staf?” She was still quite nude, her voluptuous curves shining against her dried sweat, a contagious smile playing on her red apple lips. Her hand extending out, reaching for his to help him from the bed, gripping it with integrity. “We will find a way my love. I swear it on us.” To reassure the both of them her lips collided with his own, amplifying it as she pressed into his chest. She pulled away, laughing optimistically. “We better get dressed and put on a show. Too bad they have no idea what’s coming their way.

"And I always love making you blush. I love how it colors your cheeks and neck, the tops of your breasts. You're at your most beautiful when you're blushing, especially if you're flushed because we're making love." Nevyn told his sweet sister, and the look of adoration in his eyes matched her own. Kissng her softly he said, "I will see you later tonight my Princess." he said, and would watch her go back to work.

A few quiet questions of other Guards told Nevyn where the Prince and Princess were, for though they were discreet he'd seen how they spent time together and it reflected very closely to how he viewed his Bell. Nevyn was never one to judge and he waited close to the room of Princess Ravness. The Royal Guard were to have a stiff presence at the fete tonight and he knew that he would need to change into his armor, thogh the circulation of duties had shown him to be assigned to Prince Stafgrimr for the evening. Best to meet with the Prince as soon as possible.

jhLrpyk.gif

Staf had rolled to his side as his sieter bounced out of bed, admiring her lovely form as she asked about Nevyn. "That is what I heard, though I have yet to see it myself. Though if he is as cunning as they say then he would deny it to father and mother as they'd have had him killed." Staf admitted. He knew that his parents, their parents, often did things for the benefit of the Kingdom that he would not agree with, but it was always for the betterment of the future. Or so they would say.

"In it for him? Freedom, I suppose, the same as it would be for us. Away from this place for one. Once free of this place and beyond our borders I would say that it is only fair that we give him his freedom, right? He might not even be willing to help. We just need to talk to him." Staf said, and slowly got out of bed to get dressed as well. They had to prepare for the feast. "I am going to go and bathe before the celebration. At least try to make myself presentable. Besides, if I get cleaned up it makes it all the more fun for you to dirty me again." Staf said with a grin. Catching his sister in his arms he kissed her one last time before departing.

jhLrpyk.gif

Out in the hallway Staf was a little surprised to see Nevyn, the very subject that he and his sister had been discussing. Immediately the Guard spoke.

Nevyn brought himself to attention once the door to the room opened, having stayed a healthy distance away and yet still aware of what would go on there. [color=8347FF]"I have been assigned to you tonight Your Royal Highness."[/color] Nevyn said by way of explanation. Though speaking those words were not easy for the man, Nevyn often simply thought of it as if he was visiting here on some diplomatic assignment, which would demand such honorifics from him regardless of his own station. It simply made things easier to swallow.

"That is very good! As a matter of fact, there is an issue that my sister and I would like to discuss with you later." Staf told the Guard and would begin to walk back to his own room. Nevyn merely nodded and fell silent.

Back at his room Staf bathed and changed, giving enough time for Nevyn to do the same in his own quarters, the Rpyal Guard donning his armor, and soon Staf met with his sister and her own Royal Guard that had been assigned for the night, Callista. The Royal Guard were mostly comprised of those who had been conquered, their own weapons and armor allowed to be kept in exchange for their fealty. And their lives. Callista was a fierce warrior from far to the East, and at nearly seven feet in height she towered over most men. Callista still carried herself with an air of superiority, and had not actually been defeated in combat herself, and had only surrendered when her Queen had been taken.

So it was that Nevyn and Callista accompanied their wards to the fete, the both of them staying close to their charges, eyes keen for anything amiss.

Ravness bathed herself before dressing into an elegant ball gown, her small waist defined as a large pool of fabric bounced out to drag against her feet. Her hair was pinned up in an updo, little strands of stray hairs curling in different directions as they laid down messily. It wasn’t hard to tell that many Prince’s wanted to marry a Princess so gorgeous, Heaven spilling from her radiance.

Callista stood beside her entrance, guarding Ravness’s room until she made an appearance. “Good evening m’lady. I have been assigned to you tonight for the fete.” Her face was hidden by a helmet, the sound of her voice booming from the headpiece. Ravness nodded at the taller woman, walking down the hallway as her hills clanked against the stiff floor beneath her. Ravness felt a bit uncomfortable, being guarded all of the time that is. Eyes were always glued onto her and it got rather bothersome. She respected Callista, though, honored to have a reliable female stand beside her. It was extremely rare for a woman to take on a heavy role.

The ball room was grand, tables and chairs spilling everywhere for invited guests to sit upon. A large sectional table was designed for the Prince and Princess, as well as their betrothed others. The Lord and Ladies from each side of the family were also stationed here, small paper cards with their names written assigned each chair. Prince Jasper separated Ravness from Staf, being so close yet so far out of reach. She gulped as she stared at the empty seats, watching as the guards invited the group of people inside to begin the evening.

“Hello my sweet Bell. I am happy to see that you settled our disagreements and managed to make it. I knew you would pucker up to the idea.” The Queen walked with open arms towards her daughter, holding her in a tight embrace. Ravness was hesitant to place her hands on her mother, gently gripping on her shoulder as she was still sour from the earlier conversation. Drawing away from the warm embrace Ravness tried to put on as best of a smile as she could bare.

Sorry for the earlier events mother. I hope tonight goes well.” Ravness flared her nostrils as she inhaled a big whiff of the aroma of food that sat on the table, waiting for someone to grab a plate. “Of course it will go splendid. Oh, look!” The Queen gasped as Prince Jasper made his way through the entrance, waving welcomingly at passersby’s with a bubblegum smile. He was gorgeous, well built and seemed polite with just a glance, but that wouldn’t sway her devotion to her brother. “It’s always so nice to encounter you.” The Queen grinned as she pecked both sides of cheek, turning her head over to Ravness to notice her response to her fiancé.

“My… I am honored to witness this magnificence beauty standing before me, let alone knowing that this woman will be the key to my happiness.” Jasper gently cupped her frail hands as he lifted them up to his awaiting lips, kissing them gingerly before locking his eyes on hers. “Your scent it splendid as well, what a lovely combination.” Ravness gulped at the frog in her throat, wanting to so eagerly tug her hands away from the intruding man but what would she look like to be rude to the guests? Let alone her future husband.

Oh, stop it. You are far too kind.” Ravness mustered a reply, feeling bland and boring in her response. How could Jasper now feel the awkwardness in their touch? Was he really that held up on her already? “Shall we take a seat and begin chatting? I would love to get to know you.” He extended his elbow out, waiting for her to coil her arm around it before they walked together towards their table. Ravness coyly wrapped her arm around his elbow, leaving slack so she wasn’t fully pressed up against him. She could only wonder how Staf felt if he noticed the pair. It broke her heart.

Jasper extended her chair out, casting a hand toward the seat in request that she would sit on it. Tucking her dress inwards she sat down, feeling Jasper snugly fit the chair underneath the table before taking his own seat to himself.

Prince Jasper was quite the gentleman, to be sure, but his manner, though bright, was moody and brooding. Often suffering from bouts of melancholy and depression, the Prince was known to be hard to please, and yet he was heir to the third largest Kingdom in the Realms. Rumor also told of his rapaciouss manner with those under him, from scullery maids to stableboys. His appetite swung to both sexes. Or so the tales would say. That his eyes had landed on Ravness was no surprise, though his pursuit seemed dogged, almost pleading, as if being betrothed was not quite enough and the chance to plunder her quim rivaled any prior conquests.

Across the Grand Hall, Staf watched the foreign Prince with barely contained contempt. Nevyn walked close by him, the raptor-like armor of the Guardsman unique as Staf picked his way through the crowd. His own betrothed, Princess Hyacinth sat demurely in her place, eyes downcast. She was shy, almost painfully so, and seemed the exact opposite of his sibling. Ravness was bold and spirited, whereas Hyacinth was terribly introverted, her voice so soft-spoken as to be hardly more than a whisper at most times. Not that Staf would ever press, but the young Princess' legs also seemed locked together at the knees, and he understood saving herself for marriage and yet she was so inexperienced for her age. She looked up at him with a sloe-eyed glance, a smile barely turning up the corners of her mouth as she greeted him. "Well met once again Prince Stafngrimr." she managed to say, her voice smooth like silk. There was a blush on her cheeks, and her chocolate colored eyes regarded him with admiration along with her shyness. The prowess of the Prince as a warrior was well known, and though she was a bit reserved, Hyacinth had often wondered what his body must look like beneath those clothes. A warmth spread from her belly at the thought, and her breath quickened. Quickly her eyes darted away.

"The pleasure is mine Hyacinth. I hope that your visit so far has been fulfilling." Staf said, taking his seat next to the Princess.

"It has been most delightful, though now it will be more complete with you here, my future husband." she replied and looked at him from beneath thick lashed, her teeth catching the plump of her bottom lip for being so bold.

Staf had to admit that she was lovely, but he simply did not have the same feelings for her as he did for his twin. That did not mean that she was not desirable in her own way. Unlike Ravness, who seemed to find her betrothed somewhat nauseating, Hyacinth was at least nice to talk to and flirt with. Staf reached over and took her hand, twining his fingers with hers, causing her to draw a gasp. "I think will definitely fill you. With wonders." Staf said, keeping the scandalous thoughts hanging there but not being explicit himself. The blush deepened, which was its own reward. He had to wonder if her nethers blushed as deeply.

Nevyn observed the goings-on without protest, his keen senses hampered a bit by his armor, but still far outstripping those of mere humans. The sigh of his sister across the Hall was a bit of relief and he knew she'd not been punished severely for her indiscretion. The simplest and most subtle of gestures showed his sister he'd seen her, and he was hard to miss in his armor. Callista seemed to be assigned to Princess Ravness this night. She was a severe sort of person, but would protect the Princess well.

The evening wore on, the feast quite decadent, and Bell managed to even save some of the better items for herself and her brother. Midnight passed and still the soiree continued, though in a bit of cunning manipulation, Staf managed to get himself, his sister, and Nevyn all together sans Hyacinth and Jasper. It was in the garden courtyard, the very one that Nevyn and his sister had used earlier in the day to express their love. Nevyn had grabbed Bell on the way through the kitchen, the four young people now in that small area.

"Time is of the essence Nevyn. As you know, Ravness and myself are to be wed in another week. This is not the life we would choose for ourselves. We would rather have our freedom, though such things come with a cost. My siser and I seek to steal away from here, and yet we admit that we need help in doing so, your own freedom in exchange for doing so." Staf spoke quickly but surely.

The revelation was a bit of a surprise to the foreign royal, formerly an heir to a kingdom of his own. "You know that such a plan, if caught or discovered, will have naught for us but our blood feeding the earth." Nevyn replied.

Back
Top Bottom