Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: Love Sick Criminal/Student [ Horror_Show & Whisper Twice]

Will hated these parties with an all-consuming passion. He was old, he guessed, and didn't get it. But, truth be told, he'd hated these parties even when he was young. At least, with enough older students around, he could pass himself off as a late-comer to college. There were enough of those, at least, and, while they didn't normally join flats, they could certainly come to the parties. He'd accepted a drink early on, Natural Light, he thought it was and choked it down. If they could afford this house, they should afford better beer, he thought.

Then, he saw Nora. He tried to blend into the crowd, watching her dance from across the room. It wasn't too hard, the place was packed. She was absolutely beautiful in motion, he thought, better than the nervous girl in his classes, better than the pictures he'd just...well, pleasured himself to. He hated these feelings. He didn't get involved with students, not before Stephanie and certainly not now. But he was drawn to this girl who seemed drawn to him.

He watched as some guys came over to dance with her and her friends. Of course, the guys brought drinks and offered it to the girls. He noticed that the guys drank beer, but the cups brought to the girls was different. They were handed hard liquor, probably flavored so sweet as to not be noticeable. He knew their game, and he wasn't amused.

Nora kept dancing throwing her body into perfect posture, she may have not been athletic in sports but dancing was a sport. She could flex her body and present herself like a fluid wave crashing onto the shore. She was lip syncing, almost using her own voice as if acting like the artist actually singing the wall. Her messy hair decorated her slightly sweaty floral lightly pigmented skin. Close to the end some college boys, both older and younger were slowly crowding across the girls. Nora was getting most of the attention. A pretty jock had his eyes locked on her and had brought her a red solo cup of hard liquor, instead of a bottle of bear. She was slightly buzzed and running off the adrenaline and energy of the party, just being her youthful gorgeous self, what guy or girl wouldn't want her.

Nora grabbed the cup laughing as the song switched into another dance song. She took a big sip and coughed out laughing but the guy held it back up to her lips literally laughing, making it seem all in good fun. Nora drank more as the music was now blasting typical lil jon music. The whole room was shouting the lyrics. They up turned on the volume so you could feel the vibrations from the strong bass. Nora downed most of the cup of hard liquor. She was dancing up against some guy very provocatively in rhythm with the thumping beat.

tumblr_inline_mkrqouZkJT1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mkrqoxHKsV1qz4rgp.gif

Nora had no idea her professor was here and locking in on her location to get her away from the guy who was rubbing all over her. Nora didn't seem to mind and was just enjoying the music and herself. The chorus came on and finished her mixed drink and threw the cup in the air screaming.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxHWQr8Wvbo[/video]​

“IF YOUR GETTING FUCKED UP PUT YOU’RE FUCKING CUP UP!”

Will watched the young man as he went to get a second glass. He followed him, covertly, throughout the party until the frat brother got back to the guy serving drinks. "Another Hook-Up special, extra hook up this time." The man serving drinks laughed and poured another of the sweet, liquor-laden drink. Will's eyes stared intently at the red solo cup, and he saw something fall into it as the guy who danced with Nora grabbed it again. He'd roofied her drink. A primal growl almost erupted from Will's mouth as he saw that. It wasn't enough that this stupid, preppie jock wanted Nora, he was going to cheat to do it in the worst way possible. Will's eyes dilated and he followed the man as he walked back towards the party.

The jock made his way back towards Nora and handed her the drink. Will leapt into motion and pushed past several dancing people before knocking the cup out of Nora's hands. She stood there, shocked, as the cup fell onto the hardwood floor and started running everywhere. "Dude, what the hell, man?" the jock asked.

Will turned towards him and jabbed a finger in his chest. "You pathetic little nebbish. What kind of loser needs to roofie a drink to get laid at a frat party? Is it because your dick is too small? Get the fuck out of here!"

"Who the fuck are you?" the boy shouted. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

Will stared the jock down. "I'm a professor. You want to see how fast the ethics board meets when a professor submits a complaint about attempted rape? Go. The fuck. Away." The jock turned and fled.

He turned towards Nora, suddenly embarrassed that she had to see that. That she saw him here. That this is how they met after he was an asshole and she exploded at him. "I...I'm sorry about that..."

b2a48a30-2d9c-0133-5b20-0aecee5a8273.gif

Nora was stunned from the minute an older very tall man had knocked a glass out of her hand and had words with the young adult male who was trying to flirt and definitely get laid. She was silent and frozen as the scene played out before her. It didn't take her long to make eye contact, to notice all the features of her professor in seconds. She knew his height, his smell even if that was a little to obsessed which she was, she knew by his body before in seconds confirming by his face underneath the ball cap and his harsh words, that voice. The cruel and vulgar language he had used on the young man was something she thought she would never actually hear. She had somehow gotten behind his protective arm as he bitched out the college kid.

Most of the party continued as the music was still blasting and fading into another song, but a few made some space observing the drama, noticing what was happening. Some scattered knowing there was a professor here, but 75% of the room’s population didn't vanish.

Nora was drunk, very drunk and now shocked, her emotions couldn't even catch up with what was playing out. She stood there barefooted in a tank and leggings in front of her professor at her worst. Why was he here? Had some guy really just tried to take advantage of her? So much was crashing in on her.

“Shit…..” She said and felt sick. She leaned over like she might fall but felt Will catch her. “Oh god….this isn't happening.” She said in a fast breath. Before she knew it, somehow she was being half guided through the crowd until she was bridal style against her professor. Luckily his face was mostly hidden from the shadow of his ball cap.

large.gif

Nora was freaking out because this was already too overwhelming. She couldn't help it and her face turned to press against his chest as she groaned out, her stomach churning. They made it outside, you could still hear the party from inside the big manor, and they were outside in some garden on a large patio. She could distinctly smell his scent plus his laundry detergent.

tumblr_inline_nrebwqBiqF1sz9p5p_500.gif

“You smell good….” She slurred. Then her eyes widened as that came out in her drunken stupor while in his arms. “Fuck….., oh know…” On cue the professor was crouched on one knee holding the girl gently, with her hair back as she puked. This was a disaster. In another way, it was a good disaster.

tumblr_ld1fxvbbs81qdo28b.bmp

Will comforted Nora as she puked in the bushes. He held onto her hair as she puked and held her against his chest between them. "There there," he said. "Looks like your first drink might have been spiked as well. It's okay. You're going to be okay." She turned away from him without acknowledging his words and threw up again and Will barely got her hair out of the way again in time.

As he helped her, three words just kept spinning throughout his head. You smell good... It felt odd to be wanted like that, especially by a younger woman, his student. But he felt an odd connection to the woman. She clearly had an obsession with him and he was starting to with her.

Suddenly, a red head ran up to them both. "What happened? Is everything alright? Nora!"

Will waved her back. "I think she just had too much, but she can't exactly stay at the party. Do you know where she lives?"

She nodded. "Yes, I'm her roommate. Follow me." Will picked up Nora and they walked back onto the campus. It was deserted. Most of the campus had either gone to he'd or gone to off-campus parties. Finally, they reached her place. "Should I leave you here?" he asked Nora. "Or do you need to be taken inside?"

Nora felt horrible, physically, mentally and finally emotionally. This day was a total nightmare in disguise. Her stomach was tightening and trying to adjust from everything she ate being dispensed while she was in her professor’s arms. She would stay quiet, besides a few soft groans of pain and shame. She felt the presence of her other half, her best friend. Tessa looked worried and concerned, she was also super shocked that Will was there and had saved Nora. Tessa guided him back to her apartment. Oddly enough they all walked, it had taken fifteen minutes. The whole walk Nora would get minute after minute in her professors arms as her mind fought with her weak vulnerable body.

When they got back Tessa stood there quiet and wide eyed as Will asked Nora if she needed help. Tessa was going to offer to take her, the girl could carry her with her own body but not as easily. She stayed quiet because it was her professor of all people, the one she was obsessed with. Even Tessa knew this night was very strange. Tessa just finally decided to speak before Nora could.

“Here, come on up…..she isn’t going to be able to walk, believe me. You can help me upstairs if you don’t care.” Tess said putting in a code to let them inside the big apartment complex. Tessa was very drunk herself but held her alcohol better and was slowly sobering because of concern for Nora.

tumblr_m0uykrhH0t1r5gcua.gif

She let all three of them into their small two bedroom apartment. Will would now see personally where the young girl lived and who her support system was. Tessa walked down the hall and turned on a few lights and pointed to Nora’s bedroom.

DE-Hero2.gif

“This is her room, I will make her some cold tea and get her a washcloth and some PM Tylenol.” Tessa said already going to the kitchen. “Sir, if you want something to drink, we have water and soda in the fridge and regular cold decaf tea made.” She said being polite. It wouldn't take Will long to realize Tessa was her lifeline.

Will took Nora into her bedroom and laid her down on the bed. "It's alright," he said. "Home safe and sound and your roommate...Tessa?...she'll take care of you." He brushed a few strands of hair away from Nora's face and smiled. He'd done a good deed today, something, in his mind, that totally made up for his actions earlier. He looked at her and wondered. If he was here when she wasn't drunk and possibly drugged, would she kiss him? Would he kiss her? He realized he was staring so he shook his head and got up.

He moved into the small kitchen where Tessa was pouring tea for her roommate. "She looks like she'll probably pass out before you get that to her, but you should try anyway. I'm just glad I was there to help."

Tessa looked at him with a queer expression on her face. "Yeah, um, why were you there anyway?" It seemed too odd of a coincidence for him to be there that evening.

Well's mouth worked silently for a moment trying to find an answer. "I made an appearance because I was invited by a student. Hate those things, so I showed up to say hi, and then leave."

Tessa's eyebrow quirked. She was running a washcloth under water and pulled out some pills from a nearby bottle. "And you just happened to see Nora almost get roofied?"

Will sighed. "No. Look, I saw Nora there and thought I might be able to say something, anything, to help her. You've seen her lately. She's burning out. Too many credit hours. Too much homework. Too much studying. Maybe a boy? I don't know. You probably do."

He ran his hands through his hair and looked back towards Nora's bedroom. "But I screwed up earlier today. Made her more upset when I should have helped. I shouldn't have done that to her...er, to any student really. So, yeah, I meant to apologize this evening when I caught the preppy frat bro drop something in her drink. Is there anything else I can do to help?"

Tessa seemed intrigued and curious about Will just as much as she was fascinated by her friends crush and obsession, she just thought this was all very awkward. As will mentioned the tea she continued to pour it over ice and cut fresh lemon to squeeze in for her friend. She turned as will spoke of earlier and why he was at the party and questioned why she was having issues and Tessa rung the rag out and frowned. She openly spoke, it was the only thing she could think to do.

tumblr_inline_mkrr7aFomg1qz4rgp.gif

“She doesn't have a boyfriend, she hasn't had a boyfriend in god knows when…..her longest relationship was a month her junior year,” Tessa said making a sarcastic face rolling her eyes, “she’s always been very isolated in her own way. She battles a lot of anxiety, depression and mood swings, it’s half genetic from her family and a lot of it is just pressure. She mentioned to me she was done with your class today.” Tessa said looking amused at she stared at the older professor.

latest

“Nora shouldn't have gone to the party, she was upset over you.” Tessa pushed eying him and then threw him the wash rag. “You can put that on her and make sure she is alright. I’m going to shower…..you can help yourself to whatever and you can leave when you want.” Tessa said also pushing the glass of ice tea toward him, as if encouraging him to spend more time with Nora. Nora was left in a drunken daze half out of it in her bedroom.

Will felt ashamed. She was upset over you. If he hadn't gone to the party like some skeevy older man, she would've had something bad happen to her, and the only reason she was there in the first place was because of him. So much for being the hero.

He took the washcloth and walked back into Nora's room. It was rather nice for a college girl, although it was quite clear that she was having a hard time letting go of some of the more girly room accessories of her youth. He walked to the bed and sat down on the edge. Nora had shifted a bit, but her eyes were mostly closed. Almost out, not entirely. He took the washcloth and ran it over her temples and cheeks before resting it on her forehead. "There you go." He sat there for a moment, but couldn't think of a thing to say. Perhaps because there was only one thing to say. "Nora, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I acted like a jackass. I'm sorry I acted more like a drone than a professor who cared. I'm just...sorry."

Nora shifted when Will sat on the edge of the bed, as he gently padded the damp washcloth on her cheeks and forehead. Even at her worst she held a sort of beautiful innocence. She was still casually in her tank and leggings barefooted. Her body was slightly moist from sweating from too much alcohol and being sedated slightly what of the roofie she drank before will knocked it out of her hand. Nora was half out of it but heard him apologizing. In her own mind she was in hell, hell that she had been late to his class, had to be so emotional, hell because of how the events played out. Now the man she had been obsessing over for a little over a year was now sitting on her bed past midnight as she was half out of it. She groaned out and moved a little bit looking pitiful.

“Think I just remember something,” she barely breathed, “I think I left the facet running…..now my words are filling up the tub,” Nora was obviously in another state of mind as she weakly started singing weird lyrics, “Darling your just soaking in it, but I know your get out the minute, you noticed all your fingers pruning up.” She continued weakly, her eyes fluttered opened and shut again as she exhaled struggling. Nora forced her eyes open, they were bloodshot as she stared creepily at the ceiling as Will was right beside her on the edge of the bed.

tumblr_lt2w84ffz41r1wrbpo1_500.gif

“I’m tired of being careful, tip toe….trying to keep the water the warm, let me under your skin. Uh….oh, there it goes, I said too much it overflowed, why do I always spill.” Nora sang weakly, even with her low raspy voice it still held a soft awkward intriguing tone.

“I feel it coming it out of my throat, god wish I never spoke….guess I better wash my mouth out with soap.” She finished as one hand tried to reach out, but it fell weakly back down but was not even an inch away from his hand resting on the edge.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjZNBGY0A38[/video]​
[song will kind of be a theme in the rp i think lol i like the lyrics and everything with it]

Will was confused at Nora's half-singing mumblings. He listened to her and he thought the lyrics sounded familiar. Finally, his eyes showed recognition. He'd remembered where he had heard this before. It was, after all, the title of the story she wrote. Somehow, in her out of it state, he thought that Nora may have been mixing the rape and kidnapping fantasy with what had occurred tonight. Of course, Will had been present for both.

He saw her hand reach for his and he took it, gently. He squeezed it. "Think I got myself in trouble," he said, noting how true it was.

He pressed his hand against her forehead, letting the cool washcloth do its work. "So I fill the bath with bubbles. Then I'll put the towels all away."

He looked down at her full lips and tried to remember the pretty smile she had. "Should've never--" He stopped unable to say the next line. After all, in her state, he didn't want to confuse the girl more. Instead, he just squeezed her hand again and changed the subject. "I want you to come back to class," he said. "I think I would miss you if you left."

Nora had swallowed a mouthful of spit when she felt Will grab and squeeze her hand. Her body completely relaxed with his touch. She listened to the man’s low voice say the next lyrics of the song. She turned just her head to look at him, spaced out and sedated but present. There was this tension, very strong tension in the room. Uninvited, but welcomed. It was strangely comforting. His distraction and insistence on her coming back to class went straight past her.

“I wish the gobbling king would just take me away.” She said in response to his question. The young women pushed herself up on one elbow, messy hair falling over her face and shoulders. She licked her chapped lips and made a disgusted face and leaned over but Will was ahead and had the cold iced tea to her lips and she gulped it, some of the tea fell on her shirt and chin. When she was finished she used her free hand to wipe her mouth while sighing.

“This isn’t real, right? This is so different in my story,” she said laughing being out of it, “when Im fucked up, it’s the real me…..fuck class.” She said and collapsed back on the bed. It was obvious the girl should have been passed the hell out, but because of her intolerance to psychiatric drugs, she was awake and half there and half not.

Will looked down at her and held the Tylenol PM in his palm, outstretched toward her. He didn't want to say anything to freak her out. So different than her story...

Is that what she wanted? Was she looking for trouble and was upset that it wasn't as romantic or as fun as her story about him kidnapping her? Would such a fantasy help her? God, he had to rid her of that idea. Kidnapping fantasies written down were never the same as real life. But he couldn't convince her of that unless he told her that he knew of the story.

He changed the subject instead. "Fuck class? Guess I deserve that."

Nora eventually succumbed to a deep sedated sleep. Her small body was curled on her twin bed, she was lying on her right side. Her left arm and upper body had crouched to the fetus position so she was as close to Will as possible in the position they were both in. She wouldn't know how long he stayed beside her, watching, admiring, and maybe pondering?

Will would leave early in the morning, both girls by this point was passed out in their bedrooms and Will locked the door before letting himself out.
================================

Late Sunday afternoon is when Nora would finally wake up. Her eyes opened as the afternoon sun was slowly starting to set. She saw she was tucked in underneath her blankets. Immediately her mind tried to start remembering the night before. Luckily unlike most young adults she had an unusual mind and was use to lots of medications, and being drunk she wasn't tolerant to but she was aware of mostly what happened. She pushed herself up looking groggy as hell, staring at the supposed spot where Will had been sitting hours ago.

Nora could remember the party, dancing being the center of attention, the jock being all over her and then Will like a knight in shining armor coming to save her from being roofied. Had that actually happened? Some guy tried to really fucking do that to her? She sat up cross legged holding herself as the horror set in of everything. She could clearly remember Will knocking the guy down and his words as she stood behind him in a drunken stupor.

"You pathetic little nebbish. What kind of loser needs to roofie a drink to get laid at a frat party? Is it because your dick is too small? Get the fuck out of here!"

nan2_zpsxnb9e4bj.jpg

The young girl leaned back against the wall looking distressed as it all played back. She could smell his scent, she still could? Was she losing her god damn mind? He had carried her all the way home? She had been in his ACTUAL arms, against his chest for minutes? She leaned over on all fours moving the covers and literally tried to sniff the sheets and duvet. It kind of smelled like his soapy clean shaved cent.

Then she tried to remember last night being in here with him. She was singing that damn song, she used one hand to cover her mouth in shock. She could barely remember him singing the lyrics back. She honestly couldn’t figure out if that was her imagination or not.

Back
Top Bottom