Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: Love Sick Criminal/Student [ Horror_Show & Whisper Twice]

Horror_Show

Supernova
It was running a little past three in the morning when Nora sighed slouching back in her desk chair sighing. Letting a hand run through her freshly shampooed and conditioned hair, she pressed a button locking her computer for a brief moment. She brought her knee’s up to her chest in the big desk chair letting the ends of her heels rest on her keyboard on the desk. Her eyes zoned out looking at her dorm room ceiling. Her roommate was already asleep in her own room down the hall. Anyone normal would be asleep but not Nora. She was often very nocturnal and paid for it during the daylight hours.

tumblr_inline_mkrqg86x1V1qz4rgp.gif

She was debating still if she was going to turn in a short creative writing story to her creative writing teacher tomorrow. He was an older guy, close to retirement and encouraged all kinds of artistic and dramatic and outrageous stories, the juicer the better grade. He loved Nora’s darker likes and previous writings and her fake script’s for her own play.

tumblr_inline_mkrqgaDmFT1qz4rgp.gif

The difficult decision about turning in the story was how taboo it actually was, it focused on a young girl such as herself supposedly helping her best friend for her big prom night, the story started building when her best friends older brother discovers her kidnapping fantasy and decides to give her what her subconscious wants. The story she had typed up as a lighter version to her long ass role play only was only five fully typed pages. She ended it with a cliff hanger of when he actually captures his younger siblings best friend, bluntly claiming her for his own.

As a back up she had also wrote up another half ass entertaining story that was more cliché horror movie toned if she chickened out of turning in this jewel. The young girl spun in the desk chair looking at the ceiling letting her music ease her into oblivion. She closed her eyes letting the music take her over as her mind was starting to hurt.

tumblr_inline_mkrqobF6f21qz4rgp.gif

Moments later her eyes flashed opened and she quickly unlocked her computer, saved the document and logged into her universities blackboard and click after click submitted the story before she could back out, it had sent, it was done. She eyed her desktop making a face.

That was until she clicked a tab over where her facebook was logged in, she scrolled through the stupid memes and dramatic post from her friends. She was going to call it a night but couldn’t help herself and while biting lip anxiously she typed in HIS name, professor [ unknown] and clicked on his profile. He had his profile set to where it wasn’t public but you could still view his photos. He had changed his profile picture to a pic of him smirking while taking a eccentric selfie of him in his office. She could tell from the time stamp and the sunset he had taken it only hours before.

The young girl stared at the picture for moments getting lost in her own mind before saving it to her hidden folder of pictures of him. She turned off her computer and headed to bed.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCi6PWefkcg[/video]

Will Grant shifted in his sleep as the alarm went off on the bedside table next to him. He tried to ignore it, really tried. He kept his eyes closed, and willed the alarm away. But the relaxing ocean sounds coming out of his phone didn't cease and he felt a slight pressure on his shoulder as his fiancee, Stephanie, nudged him. He grumbled and tried to cover his head with the blanket.

"It's your turn to take a shower first," Stephanie half-whined, still half asleep herself. "I deserve my extra thirty minutes after grading those essays."

Will reached over and turned off the alarm and sat up. She was right. She'd been up grading psychology essays all night and he'd gone to bed early. He rose to get ready for the day.

Unlike Will, who'd received tenure a few years ago, Stephanie was still an adjunct professor with no real path to tenure. Her dedication, however, was something to be admired and he leaned down to kiss his fiancee on the temple. She waved him away, jokingly.

Several hours later, Will strode in to his Renaissance History class. Wearing jeans, a polo, and a tweed jacket, he looked the epitome of the college professor with his slightly graying hair and scruffy not-even-half beard. "Alright, we last finished up with the end of the 15th Century, the fall of the age of the knight. I hope everyone did their reading last night because I'm going to be calling on people throughout the day and checking. Yes, answering will be part of your participation grade. No, I don't expect you to get every answer correct."

He set his briefcase down and stood at the podium. He didn't usually have class notes and generally talked extemporaneously about the subjects he was well versed in. "So, now we enter into the most interesting part of the Renaissance. Michelangelo may have already painted his Sistine Chapel and the Borgias may have fallen from grace, but the Italian renaissance was still in full bloom. But when it came to power in the 16th century Europe, Italy's city states couldn't possibly compete with the larger powers on the world stage. We talked last time about the combination of Aragon and Castille into Spain and about the consolidation of the Holy Roman Empire, which, let's all say it..."

And the entire class droned, "was neither Holy nor Roman nor an Empire."

Will smiled. "Exactly. Now, the stage is set for the new century. Tell me, Nora," and he looked at one of his repeat students who had taken several of his classes, "who are the three major players in Europe right now? And I'll tell you right now, if you even mention Henry VIII just because he had himself six wives, I'm going to throw one of these textbooks at Jeremy over there who looks like he's sleeping again."

Nora the next morning dragged herself out of bed like she did so many other nights looking drugged. There was shadows underneath her dark brown eyes. Quickly she washed her face with floral facial cleanser and grabbed some casual comfortable clothes and grabbed made her usual healthy breakfast smoothie that had fruit, vegetables and seeds, it looked like puke but helped her throughout the day.

She had a few classes today and was grateful it was the weekend because she only had one class on Saturday the next day. Her friend had mused out of bed as Nora was dumping her smoothie into a special container. The bright neon red head yawned and made a face at her friend.

“I feel so fucking tired…..but you love, you were up late weren’t you. I can see those tired shadowed fucked eyes,” the red head let a finger brush over her roommate’s eyes. Nora groaned and shook her head putting out a hand that she didn’t even want to get into it and the red head rolled her eyes smiling getting into the fridge.

tumblr_mblkueAExz1rp780eo4_500.gif

“Well you only got a few classes and you can cone back here and crash…..I will bring you back some dinner later tonight, I’m gonna go out with Brent.” She excitedly said like a over dramatic school girl would making Nora snort laughing.

“Go OUT……with Brent, you mean like to some frat party or some shit?” Nora sarcastically said making a cute snarky face.

The red head went over to her roommate and best friend and smacked her rear making her jump, making her eye go wide. Nora spun around and grabbed her friend as they lazily horsed around play fighting.

tumblr_mblkueAExz1rp780eo2_500.gif

“Get off…..you want to miss Mr. Grant’s history class.” Her friend mocked breathing seductively mocking her friend. Nora pinched her shoulder making her cry out before she got off.

===================

An hour or so later Nora had already finished one of her psychology classes and was in Mr. Grant’s class sitting where she always sat, close to the left middle side, but today she was slumped back looking like a typical kid about to pass out but hadn’t yet. Her eyes focused as he came in and got ready. She was so tired but always knew he would randomly call on people.

"Exactly. Now, the stage is set for the new century. Tell me, Nora," and he looked at one of his repeat students who had taken several of his classes, "who are the three major players in Europe right now? And I'll tell you right now, if you even mention Henry VIII just because he had himself six wives, I'm going to throw one of these textbooks at Jeremy over there who looks like he's sleeping again."

tumblr_inline_mu014dtFgb1sne4sn.gif

Nora looked at Will and was quiet for a moment trying to look more awake but it was impossible. She looked back at the Jeremy who was sleeping, he had the right idea. She turned back trying not to yawn but couldn’t help it but put up a pitiful finger to give her a minute.

“Sorry….so damn tired,” She breathed making a few other girls in the class snicker and whisper things that probably wasn’t true, “France, as they were a formidable cultural and armed (army, navy) force; Spain, as they had money coming in from their conquests overseas; iberian peninsula and finally, the HRE (Holy Roman Empire).” Nora said taking a good guess from readings.

tumblr_lobnn0zfgV1qd96bco1_500.gif

Will looked at her with a funny expression. But that could mean anything. Sometimes he did that when the answer was so outrageous that he couldn't help the look. Sometimes, it was because he was surprised when a student got it right.

"Well," he said, "All three countries are right, but you only technically gave me two rulers, not three." He cracked a smile. "At the beginning of the 16th century, you have three major players in Europe. Yes, yes, there's Henry VIII up in England, but he's just a bit player in this story, hardly worth mentioning. In the red corner, we have Frances I, king of France. Yes, that's one, Nora. You're right, he's got a powerful army on his side and tons of rich lands.

He moved over to the podium and tapped a few buttons on the laptop, bring up a picture of a tall man riding a destrier. "And this here is player number 2. Charles V, Karl V, the Holy Roman Emperor. Check two for Nora. He's the latest in a long line of incestual relationships that's allowed the Head of the Hapsburg family to control almost the entire known world. In addition to be the elected Holy Roman Emperor (and the last one crowned by the Pope), he was also Archduke of Austria, Ruler of the Upper and Lower Kingdoms of Burgundy, King of Naples, King of Sicily, eventual Duke of Milan, the only ruler to have land holdings in the New World and yes, also the King of Spain. There's your third, Nora."

He winked at her, causing the class to erupt in laughter. "Our real third player is Sueliman the Magnificent of the Ottoman Empire and he almost conquered all of Europe in 1529. Now, let's open our textbooks to chapter 5..." And he continued his class.

As he winked and the class erupted in laughter Nora gave a slight tired smirk rolling her eyes and slouched back down in her chair. She took a small breath and for some reason couldn’t stop staring at him. To him, he was probably use to having all eyes on him so would he ever notice. Would he ever notice how sneaky she was when before or at the end of class or during a break she would pretend to be checking her phone but really have the camera on with the flash off.

Nanalew-nanalew-16179478-450-360.jpg

Her mind focused quickly and she blurted out, “the ottoman empire had different spans of conquest...after looking up Francis I, then yes, during his reign, the ottomans would be a major player.” The class was still being its usual self and got quiet. She flipped her text book open and thought she remembered it was about the French revolution and the rise of nationalism. This kind of history wasn’t the most exciting but she had taken more history classes than necessary as extra credit just because Grant taught it.

As the class continued Nora struggled to focus and pay attention but kept quiet so she could possibly and quietly disappear when class was finished. She did her best to use post its on things she would need to go back over this weekend. She did make an effort to be an excellent student, there was areas she struggled in but she managed. Closing her text book she started shoving everything in her old army back pack that use to be her fathers.

Will finished his class and was going through his tablet, making sure he had hit every topic he wanted to and frowned. He would have to focus more on the Papal States next time if he was to start looking towards the end of the Italian Wars.

As he did this, he noticed a text that had come in from Stephanie. He pulled it up and looked at it. Girls night out 2nite go to bed wout me. Will sighed. As their engagement had dragged on, Stephanie had been spending more and more days out with the girls and less on staying at home and planning the wedding. It annoyed Will, and he hated going to bed alone only for Stephanie to show up hours later, crawling into bed smelling of cosmos. Well, something to worry about at another time.

Will looked up to see Nora starting to walk out of class and he called to her. "Nora, do you mind staying behind for a moment?"

Nora was sliding over her back pack and grabbing other essentials like her phone and smoothie bottle when Professor Grant asked if she could stay behind a minute. Nora didn’t really think anything of it but dreaded it because of how damn tired she was.

“Yeah, sure….” She mumbled as other students maneuvered around her small body to get out of the classroom. All the students had disappeared leaving his class empty ecept for the both of them. Nora hoisted her backpack more over both shoulders and casually and lazily walked up toward him.

“Hey…. what’s up?” She said softly, looking up at him. Upon direct fact contact, the older gentlemen would be able to see the shadows under her eyes, and tell by her posture that the younger women were having one of those days where energy wasn’t by your side, healthy eating or not.

Horror_Show said:
Nora was sliding over her back pack and grabbing other essentials like her phone and smoothie bottle when Professor Grant asked if she could stay behind a minute. Nora didn’t really think anything of it but dreaded it because of how damn tired she was.

“Yeah, sure….” She mumbled as other students maneuvered around her small body to get out of the classroom. All the students had disappeared leaving his class empty ecept for the both of them. Nora hoisted her backpack more over both shoulders and casually and lazily walked up toward him.

“Hey…. what’s up?” She said softly, looking up at him. Upon direct fact contact, the older gentlemen would be able to see the shadows under her eyes, and tell by her posture that the younger women were having one of those days where energy wasn’t by your side, healthy eating or not.

Will looked down at the young college student. She looked terrible, he realized, with shadows under her eyes and a look of utter exhaustion on her face. He felt a bit of empathy with her. He had stayed up a few nights prior waiting for his fiancée. It was a bad idea that led to him almost canceling morning classes the next day.

"I'm just making sure everything is okay with you," he said. "I graded your last paper and, frankly, I've learned to expect better from you. And today in class, I thought I tossed you a soft ball. You attended my Warfare in Europe class last semester. You should've gotten that one easily. Is everything alright?"

Another professor from the English department popped his head in the door. Will and he had been good friends for years, even if the man was a codgy old fart, and Will help up a finger, letting him know that he'd be just a second.

Nora frowned at Professor Will’s comments and tried not to show her disappointment or irritation. She did her best to keep her grades above average, so any time she fell a little below the expected drawing line she had to hear the worst of it.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

“Yeah I’m alright,” She shifted a little uncomfortably and adverted her eye’s elsewhere sighing continuing to listen to him. “I’m just tired, I will get some rest and try to be back on my game.” She said using one shoulder to move her shoulder strap.

She spun on one foot as Professor Williams poked his head in and saw the both of them. He gave a big goofy smile which kind of made Nora faintly smile nodding at him. She felt a little better seeing her professor’s goofy smile, had he seen her story yet? She definitely didn’t want to talk to him about it with him here in front of Grant, no fucking way in hell. This was her cue to get the hell out of here. She looked back up at Will giving a fake smile, it was fake but gorgeous.

tumblr_inline_mkrqhrT09P1qz4rgp.gif

“See ya Professor, I’m ok….” She said sarcastically winking back at him and used one foot and spun making her exit past Williams.

Will smiled sardonically as Nora left the room. She had such potential, such drive, that he sometimes didn't understand why she'd get into these funks. He sighed, a girl like that, with brains, creativity and, yes, he admitted, a very cute face, would do well in the world. If she didn't burn out first. Will had been teaching Nora for a few semesters now, and he was seeing the tell-tale signs of burnout. The constant bags under her eyes, the dropping grades, and the sarcastic attitude that made it seem like she was just fine. Maybe he'd send her an email to set up some time to meet during office hours.

He turned towards his old friend. "Ready for lunch, Professor Williams?" he said with affected grace and a tip of a pretend hat.

"Indubitably, Professor Grant," the older man replied, returning the gesture, but with an actual tweed Irish cap. They walked to the staff cantina together and talked. As they got their lunch and paid, Williams turned towards Grant. "I think I saw you talking to one of my students in your class today, William."

Grant looked at him and sat down at a table. He picked up his sandwich and shrugged. "You mean Nora? Yeah, she's been in my class three, er maybe four semesters in a row. Why?"

Williams smiled and laughed a little. "Oh nothing, nothing. It's just, well, as a creative writing teacher, you read a lot of interesting stories. Kids like to experiment in their writing, or fantasize. Nora sent in an interesting one last night. Oh, I think I may have it here somewhere." He rifled through an old leather satchel and pulled out a stack of papers. He licked his fingers and thumbed through them. "Ah, here it is." And he handed a copy over to Will. "I was reading it this morning and one character had excellent description and characterization. Not much of the others though. It's the antagonist, you see. Man nearing middle age, blue eyes, greying dark hair, scruff of a beard, likes to stare at people with just one eye..."

Will looked at him strangely with one eye. "What? Oh, you can't be serious..."

The older man laughed. "Ah, yes. I wouldn't have made the connection if I hadn't seen you talking to her after class, of course, but it became suddenly obvious. I'm not sure the girl quite likes you, William. You're the evil kidnapper in the end, see?"

Nora was quick to make distance from both of her professors but didn’t think anything of it as she had seen them often hang out as staff would do. Professors were allowed to have lives and friends to she thought sarcastically as she made her way outside of the huge university campus. It took her less than thirty-five minutes to get back to her apartment. She technically didn’t live on campus but close enough in an apartment she shared with her best friend, both families basically supported the girls evenly so they could go to college.

She let herself into her apartment and sighed closing the door and letting her back pack hit the carpeted floor and kicked off her converse. Her best friend was already getting ready for her night out. The red head poked her head out of the bathroom being in a wrapped towel while brushing her teethe.

“You look like shit.” She mocked and Nora winked at her and collapsed on the couch face forward letting her lanyard of keys fall to the floor.

The redhead came out to the end of the hallway watching her friend plop down. They were like sisters or girlfriends who were already married, in a funny way.

“That bad? You got to see Professor Grant? That had to be something.” She said being over dramatic and Nora just groaned out. She moved her head to where she could talk with hair covering her face.

“He just bitched at me because I’m not being perfect.” She said and her friend laughed rolling her eyes.

“He’s just making sure you can possibly graduate with a 4.0, that’s all.” She said walking back to the bathroom.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_cj75e92x2ncosw0wo80gog8ko_640.gif

“I don’t need to graduate with a fucking 4.0, I just need to get my degree and not make C’s or D’s….jesus Christ. “ Nora snapped annoyed and tired. There was more to her agitation.

“You need a boyfriend Nora….you gotta get out all that anger and frustration, you gotta let all that shit out some day.” She called out from the bathroom making her friend groan out again annoyed.

Will went back to his office and he sat in the old chair that the college provided him. He looked around and sighed. He'd just received a text from his fiancée him not to expect her again tonight until late. It didn't put him in a good mood. He moved his mouse and unlocked his computer.

Logging in, he went to his emails and answered a few questions from students, then posted the most recent lesson plan to Blackboard. He sat back and looked down at his briefcase, knowing the story was in there.

He distracted himself by sending an email to Nora directly. It was polite, even welcoming. It reminded her of their talk and the time of his office hours and asked her to stop by when available. "I'm here to help you" was his final line before hitting send.

He finally realized he couldn't put it off anymore. He grabbed the short story and started reading it. He found it a bit absurd to think that this could be him, but he couldn't deny that there were obvious parallels. However, the story seemed incomplete, even edited down from a larger document.

Maybe she's cheating, he thought. Maybe she took a longer story and cut it down for class. Then, it definitely wouldn't be him. He logged onto a special program provided by the school to help find plagiarism. He entered several unique lines from the story and had the machine do its work.

Surprisingly, he got a hit. Another story had been published on a forum with those exact lines. He clicked on it, interested to see more. His eyes widened as the website loaded. Not only was it an erotic roleplay forum, but there was his picture next to the beginning of the story with the words "face claim" captioning it.

As Will discovered the young females erotic and taboo hobbies of beautiful and detailed role playing and fan-fictions, he would get to see a side of her only a few knew and it was very few. As he read the longer document of her biggest current role play, he would definitely figure out it was him as the kidnapper/lover. The role playing fourm would also give him acess to her other social media sites such as Face-Book, My-Space [ which she still used and kept as a memory with pictures, tumbl and her live journal. She even had a deviant art where she submitted art work and pictures her and her best friend had taken over the years. The best was her YouTube account. Before becoming a full time devoted college student she kept busy working part time and being creative in anyway possible with her friend.

As he clicked on the You-Tube account, he would see tons of videos and blogs and a few that got lots of views were….

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZZguk_OJUA[/video]

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk7WMZbXN4o[/video]​
[video shows how Nora likes to play victim ;)]

=============================

tumblr_me4eghj4pZ1rk28cio5_r1_400.gif

Later that evening Nora returned to her room when her other half left for the rest of evening. Upon sliding into her desk chair with her legs crossed while eating some cereal, she turned on her computer and the first think was her blackboard school e-mail showed a message. She frowned seeing who it was from but easily clicked on the message.

“Damnet….” She sighed.

Will surfed the Internet like a man obsessed. Who was this girl who fantasized about him kidnapping her? From the short story, he thought that she must hate him, but from the erotic roleplay? Well, it was an erotic roleplay, after all. Her Facebook page looked much like any college girls, although one who cared more about her grades than most. He found several references to himself there, mainly complaining about how hard he was on her. He got defensive at that a little, but couldn't stay perturbed for long. After all, he was hard on her, but he should be. She had potential, dammit, and he wanted her to excel.

He stopped looking at her Facebook page after he realized he'd been just browsing through her pictures for the last fifteen minutes. He scolded himself for that. He had a fiancée, he shouldn't be paying attention to a student younger than him who clearly had a crush. And yet, instead of closing the browser, he clicked on her YouTube page instead. Here, he was impressed. On screen, she had a passion and charisma that he just didn't see in his class. He wondered what it would take to bring that out.

His office hours neared their ending and, for the first time, he was glad they were as empty as they normally were. He packed up his bags and prepared to head home. He took one more look at the picture of Nora on the screen before shutting the browser and turning off the monitor.

The evening slowly progressed into the next morning and Nora was thankfully curled in bed sleeping peacefully buried in a mournful of covers. Her head was sticking out and one of her legs poking out. Beside her nightstand was a Gatorade bottle and a few pill bottles, the labels read Xanax and Ativan, two highly addictive sedatives for anxiety and depression that were actually prescribe for the young female at different periods of her life. She didn’t like taking medicine frequently so she got quite a collection and used it as needed like now. She took one of each, enough to knock her out cold but do nothing more.

Her best friend Tess would come home later in the morning and quietly check on her passed out friend, she saw the bottles and frowned but sat on the bed checking her pulse, breathing and caressed her face. She was happy she was getting sleep, just hated she was in so much turmoil she used drugs to do so. Tess would tuck her in more and head to shower and bed herself.

Hours later the clock kept pushing past every hour until it was noon. The red head was asleep but woke up thanks to her phone going off. The red head jolted up and realized Nora had class and could be still knocked out. “Shit….,” the red head hopped out of bed running across the hall to her friend’s room to see her still dead asleep, “ Shit Nora! Wake up…..nan, wake up!” She said in a harsh low whisper shaking her friend as she stirred looking groggy.

“You missed your morning classes today, did you forget to set your alarm? I forgot to check….I’m sorry.” Tessa said sounding worried, blaming herself.

“Fuck….” Nora breathed groaning turning her head annoyed. She hadn’t missed classes in forever, she had never missed one of his! This would be bad, he wouldn’t let her live it down. Nora darted up and climbed out of bed and stumbled as her friend caught her.

“Nora, your to sedated….you can’t go to classes, his class is almost over. Just miss it, write him…..stay home. I can be with you.”
Tessa said getting her friend to stand up straight as she slouched looking horrible.

“No, I can wake up….I got to show up. I will think of something. I don’t want him to think I’m ….I don’t even know. I just---“ the girl was in the bathroom throwing cold water on her face. She struggled to throw on some quick clothes, and tee shirt some sweats, some old.

==================

large.gif

sdasdadsafcv_zpspbkkhwmr.png

Fifteen minutes the young girl was half jogging across campus trying to catch the class before it ended. She lost her breath and saw students leaving just as she arrived out of breath, bloodshot and looking so tired. She was about to just turn around, to run before he saw her but it was to late, she stood there in the hallway frozen as he caught her.

“…….shit.” She barely lipped slouching leaning against the wall.

Will went to bed that night alone again. As he drifted off, his thoughts turned to Nora. Will had felt slightly abandoned by Stephanie of late, and his last thought before he went to sleep was, 'I bet my mini stalker wouldn't abandon me like this.'

The morning came quickly and he woke up and looked over to see Stephanie sleeping next to him. He frowned. He hated sleeping through her return. It somehow made her absence seem more his fault than hers, sometimes. He got up and prepared for the day. After a shower, he rooted through his clothes to find a clean shirt, but he had nothing appropriate for work. Giving a sigh, he picked through the dirty laundry, sorting through Stephanie's stuff from last night, hoping to find a not too wrinkled button down shirt to wear.

A smell hit his nose and it wrinkled in surprise. He pulled out Stephanie's blouse and sniffed it, finding the distinctive scent of Bay Rhum. She'd tried to get it for him a year or so ago, saying she loved the smell on her men. He hated it and refused it. But now, there it was again. A sinking pit developed in his stomach and he looked over at his fiancée. He couldn't deal with this thought and he threw on a t-shirt and a blazer and left.

Class wasn't great either. He kept being distracted and losing his train of thought. He almost wished for lecture notes this time. And Nora wasn't there either. He was torn between emotions. Worry, that Nora might have burned out. Sadness, that maybe Nora, his stalwart student, had abandoned him too. Guilt, for thinking about himself when a student might be in trouble. Shame, for possibly thinking about what he had with Nora as a connection she could abandon, despite the fact that she seemed minority obsessed with him and he Facebook stalked her yesterday.

Class let out and he was relieved. He needed some water and he left his lecture hall to get some. And there she was. The girl who wrote erotic RPs about him. The girl who might be burning out. Nora. He walked up to her and gave a wry smile. "Was it Woody Allen who said that eighty percent of life is showing up?" he asked her.

Nora shifted uncomfortably until she saw him approach her while holding his water bottle he usually filled. He had that soft worn wry smile across his face, showing he may have possibly been pleased to see her. His words made her sigh while leaning back, sort of in relief, sort of in guilt.

“Professor Grant, I didn’t purposely miss…I overslept.” She said truthfully as her eyes watched other students slowly fade out of sight. With her head still turned she kept speaking. “This is the first class period I’ve actually missed of yours,” her head turned to look up at him, “ I also got your e-mail…..I’m struggling with, “ She got quiet leaning on one foot holding her back pack with one hand on her shoulder, “I got problems.” She said sighing not knowing how to explain her mental instability along with everything else.

455488cc-1257-4814-a04e-2c7c24584518_zpsx7dqsd2j.jpg

“I’m trying to keep up, but I’m only human and not every human can go at the expected pace of others…..” She said in defeat looking pathetic, looking like she just lost everything. She took a breath and kept going, not letting him have a chance to speak.

“I can make it up, I can write some essays, I can do extra credit. I can…..” She finally stopped seeing the amusing look he was giving her, she blinked and looked at him like you would an animal you wasn’t quite sure of.

"Nora," Will said, looking at her, "shut up." And he laughed. It wasn't a mean or derisive laugh. No, he needed to see someone just as flustered as he seemed today. And Nora, bless her heart, had provided. "You don't need to give excuses or do extra credit. You missed one class, got one wrong answer, and wrote one bad paper. You're still beating the curve, and we haven't even hit midterms yet."

He looked down at her and cocked his head, then looked at his empty water bottle, and at his watch. He seemed as if he was debating something, and truth be told, he was. He wanted to help Nora, but he also wanted to just talk to this girl who had so fascinated for the last day. Who was she, really, outside of a student of his? And what, pray tell, did she find so fascinating about him?

"When's your next class? My office hours aren't for another hour. If you've got the time, have lunch with me. I'll give you some outlines of what you missed and we can have that talk. Just, less formally than in office hours because it looks to me like you don't want formal right now."

He raised an eyebrow. "Frankly, it just seems like you need to chat with someone. Unload, unwind, whatever. What do you say?"

tumblr_lgab54w57R1qd96bco1_500.gif

Nora was finally cut off as he said he name to grab her attention and then scolded her to hush. Her eyes widened as the older man gave a small laugh, almost a chuckle but not quite. Then he proceeded to that even though she had in fact made some minor mistakes she was still ahead of the game in class. She was surprised and relieved to see him act so laid back, he had always been a little harder on her but not to the point it was abuse or anything.

Then he looked at his water bottle and his watch and was debating something before he spoke inviting her to have lunch with him. Her eye’s opened a little wider as she shifted to leaning on her other foot. How could she deny his offer? His class was her last.

“Ummm…..yeah, I guess?” She asked feeling awkward but nodded. “That will work, your class is my last period of the day for the weekend.” It was Friday.

Will nodded. He moved off, not really waiting for Nora to follow, and started going over the lesson. "Today's lesson was about the ramifications of the Sack of Rome in 1527. Now, this is after the battle of Pavia, so Francis I is currently captured by Charles V. Pay attention, Nora, I'm only going to go over this once and you're damn lucky that you're even getting it this once..."

They continued on towards the dining hall, going over the lecture. They got their food and sat down. Will took his napkin and placed it on his lap before picking up his ham sandwich. "Alright, now let's talk about you, Nora. You're ahead of the curve, but not by much. I've learned to expect better from you. And I've never, ever seen you miss class. I'm not going to have you burn out. You have too much potential for that, and I don't want to see you squander it. What's going on?"

Nora didn't even have time to think before he started pacing toward the dining hall. He then started going over in a quick direct tone what class was about. Then his mood completely changed gears as he sounded a little harsh. She kept up and stayed silent but felt a hundred times worse and was regretting even showing up today. She did her best to try to remember what he said and couldn't even write it down. She did her best to catch up until they were at the dining hall.

They had waited in line and Nora was starving but didn't get anything, she felt too uncomfortable and stressed. She settled with a Gatorade and some cut up fruit and yogurt. She was going to pay for it but saw him pull out cash and stayed silent under his shadow as the lunch lady didn't even seem to care.

They sat down and his words kept echoing through her mind, making her nervous and anxious. “Nora, I'm only going to go over this once and you're damn lucky that you're even getting it this once..."

They sat down and she remained quiet as he continued to prod about what was going on. She didn't even opened her drink or touch her fruit tray. She sighed and leaned back looking annoyed or distraught.

tumblr_inline_mkrqh8bTop1qz4rgp.gif

“This is your way of finding out what’s wrong with me? Really?” She snapped out of nowhere with wide eyes, they were slightly glistening, he would now see she had bloodshot eyes.

“I’m not going to burn out….your classes don’t even have anything to fucking do with my major….I got it, even if I flunk your class. I still got it. I’m fine. I’m done!!” Nora snapped and a few others which luckily wasn't many turned heads as the young woman over reacted and pushed out of her chair and was jogging out of the dining hall like quicksilver.

8832672.jpg

Will's mouth opened and closed in astonishment as Nora quickly got up and left. "Nora! Wait!" he exclaimed, too late to do anything as she waked out the door. He looked down at his food, no longer hungry and shoved his tray halfway across the table. "Goddammit!" he practically yelled, slamming his fist down on the table. He cradled his hand for a second, annoyed and embarrassed by his outburst, and ashamed at how he had acted towards Nora.

He was just so flustered that day. He wanted to help, truly he did, but as he talked to her, thoughts of Stephanie drifted into his head, and he got angry. And when he got angry, he just turned on lecturer mode, and just acted like an ass. He picked at his sandwich for a bit, then walked out of the hall and back to his place, skipping office hours entirely. That was for the best, he decided. He was clearly in no position to be handing out student advice for the moment.

He got home and turned on his computer. He started browsing Facebook for lack of a better thing to do when he clicked on Nora's profile again. He looked at her expressive lips and dark eyes, and made a decision. He'd fix his mistake. He'd apologize. "I owe you better, Nora."

Nora stormed out of the dining hall. Her sneakers could be heard against the hard flooring squeaking. Eventually after rounding a few long corridors she broke free pushing through two glass doors outside to the main campus. The girl didn't stop and jogged down descending the steps into the late afternoon. The girl kept running and didn't slow until ten minutes later as soon as she broke free from the huge campus grounds and was on a main street that was a straight hit to her apartment. She took off her back pack and crouched on her knee’s trying to breathe.

The young girl wasn't an athlete. She was very small and fragile, and had taken dance all the way through high school but hadn't worked out since moving onto campus. She had to admit a fifteen minute run with a few miles or more wasn't that bad even though she looked like she was going to collapse.

After a few moments she slid her army pack back her bag and paced home, letting herself in. Tessa was in the kitchen cooking and dropped everything at the sight of Nora. She could tell from her heaving breathing, her glossed bloodshot eyes and sweating something had happened.

“Babe….what’s wrong, what happened? Did you run home?”

Nora threw her bag down harshly and kicked off her shoes and went to the couch collapsing in tears. “He offered for me to join him for lunch, he was nice one second and then got really agitated and kept going on and on and I just couldn't hold back, I freaked out and snapped at him. I took off…..I was so disrespectful. I guess I’m done with that class, so that be on W on my transcript. Guess I’m not fucking perfect…..so much for Harvard.” She joked sarcastically through tears. Tessa crawled on the couch holding the girl in her arms, stroking her hair back. You wouldn't have even noticed if they were together or not, it’s just how close they were.

Will found himself flipping through Nora's Facebook photos, one by one. He didn't really know why; he was intrigued by his little stalker and also guilty that he'd hurt her. Seeing pictures of her smiling and happy on the college campus made him feel better. She wouldn't drop out or burn out because of him, right? Of course not, he told himself.

Watching pictures of the young, pretty girl had another effect though. One that surprised him, although it probably shouldn't have, considering he was practically Facebook stalking the girl back. He grew hard. Feeling warm and slightly uncomfortable, he started rubbing his manhood through his pants almost subconsciously at first. It felt good, and it confused him a bit how good he was feeling until he realized exactly what he was doing. He shut his legs and felt a little ashamed. He had a fiancée, after all, and Nora was a student. But his dick still throbbed, trapped between leg and pants, and it called to him.

Afraid to get caught by Stephanie, Will turned off his computer and grabbed his tablet, moving to the basement bathroom. He pulled down his pants and looked at Nora's pictures again. One hand was wrapped around his cock, the other flipped through pictures. It was already Dripping a little pre-cum from earlier and he he started to pump his hand up and down. It wasn't a sensuous or romantic masturbation by any means. It was a desperate one, one generated out of frustration with his fiancée, out of a morbid curiosity over this girl's fetish of him, and out of pure lust. He felt the orgasm growing in him as his balls tightened and he had to put the tablet down on the sink countertop and hold onto something. He sped up, his hand a blur, as he got close, as a wave of pleasure built in his mind. He groaned and leaned over the toilet, shooting cum into the bowl, his eyes rolling back in his head.

As he recovered, he felt slightly ashamed. He wiped himself up and flushed the evidence. Then, he washed his hands. But it didn't make him feel any better. As he walked out of the bathroom, he tablet beeped. Nora had accepted an invite to a frat party, it seemed. And worse, it was one of the worst frats on campus, known for plying vulnerable girls with alcohol. Why did she want to go there, he wondered. And, looking at the invite, he found a way to end his shame and to make up from before. He'd go to the party and make sure she was alright.

The afternoon slowly eased into a Saturday evening. Tessa had cooked for both her and Nora and comforted the girl on the couch. Nora spent the day playing her 3DS and surfing on her lab top as Tessa was catching up on some homework. Nora was taking the weekend off from any studying as she was mostly caught up…well except for Professor Grant’s class but she was pretty sure she was going to withdraw and just say fuck it. Both young girls didn't really talk about Nora’s morning as Tess knew it was better to move on and not let Nora dwell on what she was stressing about else she would drown in her own stress.

Tessa was texting while making dinner and Nora was helping, Tessa was baking chicken while Nora was making a fresh salad. The girls did try to cook and not just eat crap all the time. It also saved them money by living off of fresh left overs throughout the week. Nora prodded Tess about where she was going out to and Tessa tried to play it off and even texted her boyfriend she was staying home with Nora. But while Tessa was in the bathroom Nora stole her phone and texted him back as Tess saying it was on and they were going to be bringing Nora. Nora was quiet while they was eating dinner until Tess got a message and opened it and her eyes widened. She looked at Nora knowing she had written the previous text.

“Nora, were staying home….that’s it---“ Nora shoved more salad into her mouth making a face.

“No, I’m going….I will be fine. I won’t drink. I just want to get the fuck out, I always stay cooped up in this place and I need air, I need to live right? I’ll be good and be the D driver.” She said as her friend watched her intensely. Her friend was very cautious but finally gave in, thinking Nora was going to stay sober and just get out. She had no idea.

===========================

A few hours later both girls were off campus at some kid’s huge rich manor a few miles off in the country. The house was crowded wall to wall with young and older students already partying, music was blasting, red solo cups and food was everywhere. Music was pulsing and could be heard half a mile off from the residence.

Nora, Tessa and her boyfriend and a group of their friends was tangled somewhere in the mess of heat. Nora had sneaked in a couple of disgusting beers just for effect and an hour into it she was in one of the many great room’s. She was with Tessa and a few other girls from her high school dance class.

They were all pretty plastered but not to the point they couldn't have fun. They drug Nora on the far side of the room as they had the DJ put an older dance song by Kelly Rowland on, it was a track they had all performed to for fun in their old dance school. Nora was actually in the middle of all the girls. She was nervous but soon as the music started and she kicked off her sneakers being bare footed in just black leggings and a ringer racerback tank pulled over a sports bra. She started dancing showing what talent she did have in putting her body in motion. All four girls were on point and danced fluently to the upbeat song. Nora ended up getting into lip singing as the other girls danced with and up against her.

What she didn't know was someone was here dressed in jeans, a t-shirt, jacket and sneakers being hidden. She didn't know his eye’s would watch from afar but never leave her performance or her. He would see her living in her natural element having fun and being damned good putting on a show for everyone.

tumblr_lp7njgxk1Y1qbg281o1_500.gif

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpUpA2IyupM[/video]​

Back
Top Bottom