Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Arrangement (LoyalPriestess + Splendiforous)

LoyalPriestess

Planetoid
http://img07.deviantart.net/2dd4/i/2011/214/c/8/angel_3_by_syrkell-d42mkyj.jpg

Luisa didn't know how long she had been staring at the ceiling. It had probably been hours. The situation was so surreal but one look around this bedroom and it soon through her back to reality. She tangled her fingers in her crimson red locks, tangled and messed from sleep. The room was adorned by art and fine wooden furniture. His guest room, he said but she was far too scruffy to be in a place like this. She was likely the cheapest thing in the room. It was still hard to believe. Out of all the places in the world, she ran into him in the smallest cafe. Him, Drake. He had changed so much, but it was hardly surprising since he was a handsome teenager. They were inseparable at school. Best friends, once. They had shared some awkward kisses, dressed and slept in each others beds during their long friendship but they never had any formal relationship. It would have ruined the friendship they had if it had not worked out. He was the most academic and it was no surprise when he was accepted into college. Traveling was more at the front of Luisa's mind. Though they tried to stay in contact, with their new busy lives it became difficult and they had drifted apart some years ago. He was always the friend she missed, but they had drifted apart for a reason, she always thought. Career was never something she wanted in life and he was much more driven in that way. She'd have likely held him back, she told herself.

Yesterday, Luisa was on her way home from her quiet job on the public Library's front desk when she had bought a coffee in a small coffee shop. Thanking the clerk and turning towards the end of the counter to wait for her drink to be made, Luisa stopped dead in her tracks. It only took a split second for their eyes to meet to recognise each other. "Drake..."The shock made her eyes well up with tears for a moment. "Oh my g-..how are you?" she asked, embracing her old friend.
They spent hours last night talking. He told her about his successful profession and what he had done and made of himself during the long 7 years of being estranged. She told him of the few years she spent as a Barmaid in Spain. She knew he would be better looking with age, but she didn't quite expect who was sitting in front of her. She didn't want the moment to end but she didn't expect him to invite her to stay at his place for the weekend. She didn't have anything, not even a change of clothes but before she could really give an answer, he decided for her.

Mustering all her strength, that had been emotionally drained out of her from the recent events, Luisa swung her legs out of bed. Even the towels that hung from the En Suite bathroom looks more expensive than she did. Biting her lip, Luisa rose to her feet and collected the towel and headed into the large, frosted glass shower. She expected to see a huge square bathtub, but perhaps she was now in her imagination. The instant hot water was a surprise. No waiting 5 minutes for the boiler to warm up. The nervous young woman peeled her clothes from her curvy frame and stepped into the rain. Soap suds slid down her body, tracing across her ample breasts, across her hips and down her full thighs. Even the harm water couldn't relax her; her heart had been pounding since she arrived.

Luisa dressed in yesterdays clothes, thought without her work blouse - a tight black vest and skinny dark jeans. She didn't know what to expect, but he told her to meet him for breakfast. Reaching the kitchen, she tried to act like the expensive layout did not intimidate her but the rapid beat of her heart was defeating her best efforts. Breakfast had already been laid out and nervously helped herself to a glass of orange juice and a bowl of cereal.

Drake had been surprised to bump into Luisa to say the least. After they had lost contact he honestly expected he would never hear from her again, let alone see her. It wasn't like he had ignored her or tried to stop contacting her, things had just....happened. Life had just gotten in the way for both of them. She had been focused on travelling and seeing the world, making her difficult to contact at best sometimes. Whilst he had been focused on his education, then his career...and his career had taken a lot of focus. He had joined up with a large company straight out of college...they had taken him as young, eager to please, easy to manipulate. What they hadn't counted on was the single minded determination and ruthlessness that Drake was capable of. Every manager, every supervisor, they had thought they would be able to do as they always did, take Drake's work and pass it off as their own, take the credit for all his hard work whilst patting him on the back as 'part of the team'. They had all tried....and they had all come to find that Drake had already bypassed them, he had taken his own credit. Not only that he had exposed their dirty little secrets too. It hadn't taken long for Drake to begin replacing everyone above him in quick succession. In only a few short years he had made it to the top, second only to the CEO....and everyone else in that position knew not to cross him, they knew that when the CEO stepped down it was Drake who would take his place. Any attempt to get in his way was almost certain to result in unemployment by the end of the hour.

That success had come at a price though, Drake had found himself at the top sure, but he was at the top alone. Even his best friend nowhere to be found, not until that day anyway. "Luisa..." He had smiled when their eyes met, eagerly returning her embrace. Their time spent talking had passed quickly, far too quickly. He couldn't let it end so soon, that was when he had made the offer, inviting her back to his home for the weekend. He made it clear he wouldn't take no for an answer, practically whisking her away in a car that cost more than some people dreamed of making in a decade, to a house that cost more than some dreamed of making in a lifetime, practically a mansion...of course that was just his home in the city...it wasn't his only one.

As Luisa came downstairs breakfast was already laid out, though Drake was nowhere to be seen at first. It didn't take him long to arrive though, dressed just as smartly as he had been the previous day, smiling as he saw her sitting down. "Well, good morning" He smiled as he walked around, making sure to move behind her, his hand 'accidentally' brushing across her hair as he moved to take a seat. "I trust you slept well?" He picked up his own glass of orange juice, reaching over to tap it against hers. "So Luisa....you told me what you've been doing the past few years, but you didn't say anything about your life right now. So tell me, what are you up to? How has life treated you?"

Perhaps it was because of how emotionally drained she felt, but as Luisa looked down into her bowl, she realised she wasn't hungry. He had gone to the trouble of setting this out so she forced herself to eat. She needed the strength. The thump of her heart had began to calm somewhat but it rose again once he appeared, looking far too smart for this time of morning. It made her feel inadequate, sat eating breakfast in last night clothes. Not like he gave her much of a choice, not that she wanted the choice to return home after last night.

"Good morning" she smiled, trying to keep a relaxed composure though her heart was pounding in her chest. It was really him, Drake, back in her life. "I...did" she said, nodding. "...Not perfect. Guess Im still excited from our unexpected run in". She pushed her glass into his as he did. The young woman's eyes glanced over her old friend. He was a man now. Nothing like the teenager she last saw several years ago. "Is this your usual weekend attire?" she joked. "Do you ever relax, business man?"
"Oh.." she said, placing the spoon in the bowl. "There really isnt much to say. I work at the Head Library, ya know...that big one down town. I live in a tiny studio place...I suppose I still haven't settled down into this usual life after spending 4 years in Spain" she shrugged. She had been working at a cocktail bar, making cocktails to tourists and promoting club nights. Spending everyday in the sun and every night in loud parties, this quiet life was something she hoped she'd eventually get used to. "I guess Im not used to how...quiet life is. I was starting to regret coming back but...running into you has made it worth it. If I went back, I never would have bumped into you. You made it worth it".

"I see..." So, she worked in a library. He couldn't help but feel it was a shame, when they had been in school the two of them had such grandiose dreams, such ambition to make it big...what had happened? How had things ended up like this for her? Sure she had spent a few years travelling, but what had she done in that time? Tending a bar in a foreign country? Sure it must've been a novelty at first but that must've worn off eventually. Had she returned to that life...then what? Drifting from place to place? Living from day to day? And even now she was home...working a dead end job in a library, living in a tiny little studio apartment....no...no that just wouldn't do. Someone like Luisa, she deserved better, she deserved so much better than that.

"Quiet hm? You know....this is the first time in seven years I've been able to know a quiet life. Until this point everything has been so....busy. But now I've reached a point where I can finally step back, where I can finally enjoy what I've built, what I've achieved" He took a sip of his orange juice. "Luisa...forgive my bluntness" He set down his glass, looking at her directly. "It would seem....things haven't worked out for you the way you had always hoped, the way you had always dreamed. I don't recall you ever telling me about your dreams of working in a library and living in a tiny studio apartment. You had such ambition....I remember, you swore to me that you'd live a life of luxury one day...."

Drake seemed genuinely concerned about her and it seemed to make her happier than she thought it would. "Shut up..." she jokingly told him, looking away from him and trying to fight the growing smile as that threatened to take over her lips. "Don't say it like that" she said, the smile finally taking over and making her grin. "I didn't say I wasn't happy. It just...takes awhile to settle down from nonstop parties to...sitting on your own watching tv on an evening." She paused.

"Well of course my life sounds crap compared to yours." she joked again. "And didn't I say that when we were drinking cheap wine at your place after the last day of school? Im pretty sure I said about marrying Dave Grohl in the same sentence. You know...climbing the ladder and getting here was always your thing. I was just there to make you have fun once in awhile and make you go to bed when you studied too long at night. I can't be proud of you for all this....I already knew you'd make it. I knew this would happen for you. But I chose an experience over a career and I don't regret that."

Her smile....that smile....just as bright as he had remembered. She was right, she had always been there to make sure he took a break when he needed, to make sure that he didn't fall into the trap of simply being a studying machine that lost sight of everything and everyone around him. "Ah, but you are right of course, just as always Luisa..." He chuckled, taking another sip of his orange juice. Still....even if she didn't regret how her life had gone so far....she deserved better. No, not just better, the best, she deserved only the best, all of the time. Working at a library...she would never have that. She would simply wander through life, never again able to fulfil her dreams. That simply would not do, Drake would not let that stand.

"Luisa, I'm glad that you have led a happy life, I was worried you may have regrets, but I'm glad to see I was worrying over nothing. Even so, I fear for your future, for how you will continue to fulfil your dreams going forward. It pains me to think you may not be able to do so in future....that your only experiences could be mere monotony....simply living from day to day worrying that you'll never recapture that wonder of the past few years" Drake set his glass down, carefully clasping his hands together as he looked directly at her, a serious expression crossing his face. "I simply cannot allow something like that to happen. That is why I have a proposal for you, stay here, with me. Do this, and you will want for nothing, you will be able to fulfil every dream, every desire"

"My dreams are just to be happy" she smiled, sipping her orange juice before continuing to eat her cereal. There was no need for him to worry about her. She easily made her rent and bills, and thats all that really mattered. She ate well and although she didn't have enough money to take a vacation every year, she was happy but his concern was touching. It had been along time since she felt so looked after. He hadn't changed much, where it mattered. He was still the same sweet guy he always was. He had not lost his soul to the wealth.

Luisa brought a spoonful of her breakfast to her lips and stopped as the serious expression in his eyes caught her. "What?" she asked, lowering the spoon. Her eyes searched his as he spoke, giving her his proposal to live with him. It was shock to say the least. She dropped the spoon back into the bowl and held back another smile. "Drake, you do know that I would have come back to your place last night, even if you were penniless. You know Im just happy to be in front of you right? It's not your job to provide for me. You should be providing for you future wife...which by the way, why don't you have? Wealthy, handsome...why are women not piled on your doorstep?"

"I know that....it's the kind of person you are" Drake smiled lightly as she mentioned she would have come back anyway, he didn't doubt her for even a moment. Even so, this wasn't good enough. "Hm?" Then she mentioned a future wife....and questioning why there wasn't one. "Well....there's been no shortage of offers of course...I suppose before now I just never had the time, I was far too focused on my career. More than that though....they didn't care about me, they cared about this..." He motioned to the room around them. "Money, power...that's what they saw when they looked at me, it's all they saw when they looked at me. I didn't want any part of that, something so....shallow, so meaningless, something with no real connection to anyone. What kind of a life is that to lead?" He seemed to scowl at the thought for a brief moment, but it passed quickly.

"But my offer still stands....Luisa...you are deserving of all this. It may not be my job to provide for you, but I want to, I want to see your dreams come true. I can make that happen" He leaned forwards a little. "In return, there is only a single thing that I would ask of you in return...though before I say what, I must know if you are truly willing to consider my proposal"

Luisa gestured by waving her hand, as if she was waving away the air of comments away. "Everyone says stuff like that when they are single. You'll meet someone one day then I'll remind you of right now. I'll get to say I told you so, because its these little victories is all ive got left compared to you" she joked. "...Marry the nicest one then have affairs, it always goes on. You'll fit right in.". As he grew serious again, she focused on his eyes. He was completely serious.

Luisa put her head in her hands, trying to comprehend the reality of his offer. It was getting more surreal. She looked back up to him. "Seriously? Live here...with you? ...I have to pay you something, you cant just let me live here free" she said. The look on his face was somewhat sturn. She left bad refusing his far too generous offer but in his position she would have done the same thing for him. She'd be a hypocrite to say no. "...yes, living with you would make me happy" she admitted. "Alright fine. Yes...id do the same"

"Yes. Seriously. Live here with me. Want for nothing, see your dreams and desires fulfilled without end" Drake nodded lightly, the serious expression returning to his face. "Pay me something? As I said....there is something I want in return" There was no point being subtle about this, he had to make sure she knew what he wanted before she fully agreed, there couldn't be misunderstanding or ambiguity. This was a risk...but he had an instinct that it was a risk worth taking, and his instincts had never been wrong before. "What I want in return is....your companionship. Or perhaps more accurately I should say....your submission to mydreams and desires as and when I choose...." He looked at her intently, watching for her reactions. "if you don't want that, I'll say no more about it and forget this conversation ever happened"

Her face cycled through many expressions, none of which she was completely conscious of. What he said was playing back in her head, over and over again as if to find some other meaning behind his words other than what it sounded like. This didn't sound like something her old friend Drake would say, although...he could have just been good at covering up his somewhat controversial desires. Her confident demeanour dropped as she examined his words in her head one by one but there was no other way she could take this collection of words. They seemed to mean only one thing. "Submission?...Me...for you?" she repeated. "Like in...'all' ways?"

This was alot to ask. 24 hours ago, she was still sure that she would likely never see her old best friend but now, he was asking her to be involved in his desires. He was great looking, but he always was, she thought. They never ruined their solid friendship with romance, what they had was perfect enough. Did age or the time apart allow change to their relationship like this? Why her? "I have no idea what to say" she answered honestly. She was his oldest friend, perhaps it was the trust between them that made him open up. She couldn't reject this offer. It obviously took alot to ask her. She didn't know quite what it would entail but she nervously nodded. "...Okay, Drake. If thats what you want from me"

Well, she wasn't screaming. She wasn't running from the place calling him all kinds of things...those were certainly good signs. The look on her face...she was thinking, she was considering it. It wasn't that Drake had changed in these last 7 years...but his career, it had awoken something in him...a drive, a superiority. "Yes. You...for me. In all ways" The serious tone never left his voice, Drake had to make sure she knew he was serious, that this wasn't some kind of joke or prank he was playing after their time apart. She had to know he was totally, utterly serious about this.

"You don't need to give me a definite answer right away...and if you say yes and change your mind later, I'll hold nothing against you, I'll be happy to move on and pretend nothing happened" If this did all go wrong, he didn't want to lose her entirely, not again. Still, she had said yes...but did she truly understand? Drake slowly stood up, walking around the table towards her. "It is what I want....but I have to make sure....make sure that you understand what it is that I'm asking of you....what I will require of you" He had walked around completely, now standing behind where she was sitting.
Without another word, without asking her, he suddenly grabbed her arms, pulling Luisa to her feet. One hand quickly reached around, roughly grasping one of her breasts through her shirt, the other had reached down to unzip her jeans, a hand slipping inside and immediately tugging her panties aside so he could touch her directly, though despite the roughness, there was care to his touch...he took great care not to hurt her, to make sure she felt no real pain with how he handled her. "Do you still say yes Luisa?" He whispered into her ear, before licking the back of her neck. "Do you still agree to stay here with me? To give me your everything in return for all that you could ever dream of and more...?"

Her heart began to pound harder as he stood up. Everything? Did he really mean everything? Did she really make the right choice? He was her friend so she could trust him but why would he ask her? He had the pick of any woman. His words melted in her ears, fueling her with a strange spark of desire. Everything. She was torn. He was her friend but she'd be lying if she said she didn't have fantasies about him when they were teenagers. Even as an adult, she had a few passing fantasies about this very moment but none of them happened quite like this.

She yelped in surprised as he lifted her to her feet without a word. Every inch of her back pressed against Drake's body as he took control. Her hand clasped his wrist as he seized her breast in his palm. She made meager attempts to pull his hand away but also somewhat held his hand to her body. Her confliction was obvious. Her other hand followed his, gripping his wrist as it burrowed into her jeans. A soft whimper escaped from her lips while his digits invaded her softer flesh and further fueling the fire growing between her thighs. His words and kisses brought another soft sigh from her lips. He was making it hard for her to refuse. There had been many years of growing sexual tension, she couldn't deny it any further. "..Yes" she whimpered, releasing her grip on his wrists.

Drake felt her grabbing his wrists, but he also felt the half hearted attempt to pull them away...but she was trying to hold him in place too....yes, she wasn't freaking out, she wasn't pushing him away from her. He grinned softly behind her, licking his lips as she seemed to consider his offer, as she sighed softly...and then finally she said it...she said yes. Oh it wasn't the first time sure, but even after what he had done she was still saying yes. She really was accepting his offer. "Perfect...." He whispered into her ear, then rather roughly pushed her downwards, bending her over the table, sending food and drink flying, but he didn't care one bit about the mess, he could call in a maid to clean it easily.

"Luisa...whatever your dreams...they will become reality, I promise you that" He roughly tugged her jeans down now along with her panties, leaving them around her knees. He let out a soft growl of satisfaction as he unzipped his own pants, allowing his own exceptionally large cock to spring forth, the tip rubbing against her pussy for a moment, before without a single word of warning he thrust forward, burying the entirety of his immense size into her in a single instant, letting out a low groan of satisfaction. "....Better than I ever could've imagined....you are truly perfect in every way Luisa"

Luisa yelped as she was forcefully pushed to the table, resting her chest against the surface and sending the orange juice carton tumbling onto the floor. Where did this dominance come from? He always seemed like a gentle guy, though he always had some 'don't mess with me' streak that kept the other boys in school from picking on him but she didn't see some force like this in her old friend. She was somewhat shocked for a moment but she couldn't deny that the tugs at her jeans was arousing her. The woman nervously bit her lip as he revealed her black silk panties and shyly whimpered when they were pulled down too. This wasn't how she saw their first time but although out of her comfort zone...She didn't stop him.

Her perk backside and hairless pussy was completely in his view, sending the girls heart beat to soar with anspitipation. Another whimper purred from her lips as he rubbed the swollen head of his cock against her, spreading the juices of her arousal around her softer flesh. With his quick and sudden movement, the yelp from the girls lips was sharp then fading into a low lustful growl. Her pussy was tight and contracting around him, slowly stretching to accommodate his length. The sensation of being stretched was a pleasure Luisa had not experienced before. He was bigger and rougher than she'd thought he'd be. She moaned softly from the pleasure of the sensation and how he so deliciously pushed against her cervix which made her warmer and wetter.

Hearing her growl like that, it made Drake shiver with delight, his hands grasping her firm backside, stroking his fingertips across her perfect skin. "All those years we held back from ever doing this....so much time to make up for" He started to withdraw his cock, much slower than how he had entered her, almost teasingly slow, until only the large head was left inside. As he thrust back inside of her though, he once more grabbed Luisa, tugging her upright once more, which only caused his cock to re-enter her faster and even deeper than before. His hands roughly lifted her shirt in order to reach beneath it, sliding up her stomach and roughly shoving her bra upwards in order for his hands to have direct access to her breasts, groaning as his fingers sank into the flesh. "So soft....like I always knew they would be..." He leaned his head over her shoulder, one hand momentarily withdrawing from her shirt in order to turn her head to face him so that he could thrust his tongue sharply into her mouth.

As Drake's hands explored over her body, she melted with desire. She always wondered what it was like to be touched by him, her dearest friend. Now he was while so deep inside her. She yelped again as he pulled her up, standing with every inch of her body pressed against his and pushing his length back into her. "Ahhh~". Luisa panted as his hand pushed under her clothes and seized her breasts and forced further moans and whimpers from her. Her nipples hardened under his palms. There was no hiding her arousal from his attentions.

Luisa moved as prompted and kissed her best friend for the first time, while he remained fully hilted inside of her. Her breaths between their kisses turned to moans, sighing in pleasure against his lips

Hearing her moaning like that...oh god it was like the sweetest music to Drake's ears. He dug his fingers into her breasts a little more firmly, pinching her nipples, giving them a slight tug as he felt them harden. His tongue explored her mouth hungrily, his hips jerking, making short, sharp thrusts into her body over and over until the kiss was broken, Drake taking a few panted breaths. He licked his lips as he looked at her, then grasped both of her breasts once more, bending her over slightly as he started to thrust into her quickly, without a single word of warning, grunting as his large, heavy balls slapped against her over and over again, the tip of his cock pushing her cervix open with every deep thrust.

Back
Top Bottom