Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Her first job (Splendif x DonV)

"You....asked him for one...? But how could he just...just give you one of those...? Oh! Do you have those....Hyper Flexible Genetics he mentioned? I have to admit...I was kind of hoping I have those too" Natalie grinned and let out a soft giggle.

"Is there a test I can take? I guess a blood test or something would be the usual way to test for something like that wouldn't it?"

"Well, I fuck you silly with this, and if you suddenly sprout a cock, we know your body is open to change!" She grinned.

"Well.....I guess that would work too if you say so, this is your area of expertise more than mine after all". Natalie giggled softly, a soft blush on her cheeks.

"Ohh, and if you get a cock, you can help with twice as much breeding!" She grinned, stroking the length that nearly reached her chest, looking far bigger in contrast to her diminutive frame. "Shall we then?"

"Hm, well I suppose that is true...and that would make me better at my job..." Natalie nodded softly to herself, but gasped as she looked at Izzy's cock once again, and how big it had gotten compared to her body....and yet it still seemed to be growing. "O-oh my....that's....very big...."

"Of course it is, how else would I tickle the back of your womb?" She teased. "Now, lie down on the floor."

Natalie shivered slightly at the thought, recalling the feeling of some of the creatures earlier. She glanced around shyly, before slowly moving to sit down on the floor, legs spread open.

Izzy grinned, rubbing her tri-pointed cock against Natalie's clit. "Don't worry, I can flex these things to get into your cervix."

Natalie shivered as Izzy rubbed against her. "J-just....go a little easy ok? Those creatures were rather...rough"

She pushed in smoothly, spreading her walls open around the slick green length. "I'll be really gentle with you." She smirked, gripping Natalie's hips.

"Th-thank you...a-ah!" Natalie cried out as the cock began to slowly enter her, her body squeezing at it tightly. "O-oooh....it...it feels....d-different....the shape is....wh-whoa....oooooh!"

Izzy chuckled, thrusting smoothly. "Yeah, it's a wonderfull tool isn't it? Maybe you'll end up with one just like it!"

"A-ahh!" Natalie moaned as Izzy started to thrust into her, reaching up to start squeezing her breasts, flicking her fingers over her own nipples.

Izzy chuckled, caressing Natalie's sides with her three fingered hands. "Mmmm, you certainly have a nice pussy for milking cum."

"I....th-thank you..." Natalie wasn't sure what else to say in response to that...though she got the feeling that, somehow, it was meant as a compliment. An unusual one of course, but a compliment nonetheless. "O-oooh...s-so...it feels so...g-good..."

"N-no...I....it doesn't seem very professiona-ah!" Natalie cried out as Izzy thrust deeper, doubling over slightly as she almost came.

Izzy chuckled. "Well don't worry, you can talk dirty all you want, we try not to be too professional here."

"I....I...." Natalie couldn't finish whatever she was about to say, her body convulsed and she cried out as she came, squeezing her breasts roughly as she did so to try and enhance her pleasure that little bit further, her pussy tightening up around Izzy, practically sucking on her.

Izzy chuckled, thrusting smoothly through Nat's climax. "Heh, still not used to this kinda thing huh?"

"N-no....not yet..." Natalie cried out again, her body unable to even try recovering from her orgasm as Izzy continued to thrust into her without even a moments rest.

Back
Top Bottom