Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Her first job (Splendif x DonV)

The cock continued pistoning into her, the thrusts not slowing even as the alien man came once more, pumping seed deeply into her womb.

Natalie found herself cumming once again despite her previous orgasm still being in the process of subsiding, moaning loudly and grasping her already swollen belly as yet more alien cum flooded inside her womb, the three now all mixing together within her as she swelled up to look at least 8 or 9 months pregnant.

The man slid out of her without a word, leaving silently as Sarovir brought in a larger tub. "Very well done, you seem to be quite skilled at providing pleasure."

Natalie grunted as the creature pulled out, then dropped to her hands and knees, panting to catch her breath. "Th-thank you sir. I just...just want to do my very best, to be the best scientist I can be...". She looked up at him, managing a happy grin between pants for air.

"Would you like to rest in one of the regen chambers? You seem quite tired, and it would compress a full night's sleep into around 45 minutes."

"Ah...yes please...that sounds like a very good idea right now". Placing a hand against the wall for support Natalie got to her feet, her swollen cum filled belly bouncing and jiggling from the movement.

"It will also draing the excess for you." He chuckled, leading her to a strange horizontal tank with a bed inside. "As well as cleansing you far better than any bath."

"Whoa....that's amazing. Wish I'd had something like that back in college..." Natalie grinned slightly, walking over towards the tank slowly, then carefully getting up onto the bed, grunting as her filled up belly bounced from the motion, before she carefully lay down.

"I have to go handle something, my assistant will be waiting for you when you awaken." He smiled, the tank sliding shut, soon filling with soothing gas.

"Alright sir. And thank you again, for giving me this opportunity. I promise I won't let you down". Natalie smiled brightly as she lay down, shivering as she breathed in the gas, closing her eyes with a yawn in order to get some rest.

Hours later, the tank slid open. A bizzare imp-like woman awaited her, fiddling with her glasses. "Ohh good! You're awake! Nice to meet you, I'm Izzy."

Natalie yawned as she woke, slowly sitting up and stretching before opening her eyes. "Ah, hello there". She smiled, getting out of the tank and holding out her hand. "Nice to meet you Izzy, I'm Natalie, I just started here today"

"Well, first I think we should get to know eachother." She smiled, rubbing a three fingered hand between Natalie's legs. "I need to know what I'm working with here."

Natalie blinked as the womans hand bypassed her own, then yelped in surprise as it went to rub between her legs instead. Maybe that was just the way people greeted one another on whatever planet this woman was from.
"Get to know each other? Well sure". She smiled and nodded. "Well, I just graduated from college here on Earth with a degree in genetic biology, so this is actually my first real job"

"Interesting..." She smiled, slipping a thick finger inside of Natalie. "I'm the first major sucess of Sarovir's De-Feralization project. After being given sentience, I picked up PhDs in Chemistry and Mathematics, with a Bachelor's in breeding research." She worked her strange finger deeper.

"De-Feralization? Wait, given sentience? Oh wow, so he-" Natalie cut off as the finger slipped inside of her, yelping loudly and falling forwards slightly, suddenly grabbing Izzy's shoulders to support herself and keep from falling over. "H-hey....d-doing that without asking is ru-ah!" She moaned loudly as the finger got deeper inside of her.

"Is it?" She giggled, rubbing her clit as she worked the finger against her cervix. "Ohhh, you're from one of those prude planets, aren't you?"

"Y-y-yes it is!" Natalie squeaked and moaned as the finger reached all the way to her cervix. "I...I'm....I'm from right here....on...on Earth...."

"W-well....I....I wouldn't quite say that....I don't really know much about alien civilisation thouoooooooh!" Natalie squeezed harder at the woman's shoulders as another finger entered her, her legs beginning to shake as she barely managed to stay upright now, her pussy already dripping wet from the stimulation.

"Ah!" Natalie gasped as the fingers were withdrawn, taking several deep breaths as she tried to recover. "I...h-huh? A what? Um...ah...like another experiment with one of the specimens?"

She smirked, spreading her own lower lips, a stunning cock flopping from her panties, 12 inches of thick green flesh with a tri-pointed head. "Nah, with this!"

Natalie took a step back once she had recovered her breath, following the woman's hand down, then gasping as a cock fell from her panties....12 inches long and still flaccid! "Wh-whoa...but....you're a female aren't you? Ah...do the females of your species all have those...?"

Back
Top Bottom