Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Her first job (Splendif x DonV)

"So it's true...wow. I wonder if I'm one of those people.....kinda hope so, it sounds amazing". She grinned softly, then shivered slightly. "Ah...could I have some clothes sir? It's a little chilly without any"

"Really? It's quite warm in here." He smiled, wrapping a towel around her. "We have a few basic sperm collections to work on."

"I guess I just get a little chilly when I'm naked" Natalie grinned lightly, snuggling the towel a little. "Ah, I see" She nodded lightly. "I think I'm good to go with those"

Natalie tilted her head slightly as she saw the strange room, but after a moment she smiled and nodded. "I see. Well, I can't say this hasn't been an exciting first day" She giggled softly, then moved over, slowly kneeling down.

He smiled, sliding her a bowl. "I only need this much for testing, what you do with the rest is up to you." A thick black cock slid through the hole, a trio of thick knots along it's length, with a flared cock head.

She looked down at the bowl, then up at him and nodding with a smile. She jumped slightly as the cock came through the hole, then leaned in to examine it. "Oh my...." She took a gentle hold of it, giving it a testing squeeze, before beginning to stroke it slowly. "Are these knots...? Remarkable..." Natalie brought up her other hand, gently rubbing her palm over the tip.

A strange insectoid chittering can from the owner, luminous green precum drooling down his length.

"Ah...such a sound....". Natalie nodded to herself, her scientific curiosity clearly in full effect. She started to stroke the cock faster, giving each of the knots a firm squeeze as she started to use both hands in her stroking motions, leaning in to sniff the pre-cum, then flicked out her tongue for a taste.

The scent was strangely sweet citrus, the flavor a mix, quite oddly, of musk and lime, tingling on her tongue. The cock pulsed in her hands, slightly cold against her flesh.

Natalie licked her lips and smiled, starting to stroke the cock faster as she parted her lips, leaning in to suck hard on the head, careful not to take the first knot in as well.

Heavie noises came from the other side, the cock thrusting against her mouth, trying to push down her throat eagerly.

Natalie was careful to pull her head back, still using her hands to stroke the cock hard and fast. She didn't want to risk the knots entering her mouth and the cock getting stuck there....she needed to collect the cum in the bowl after all, she couldn't exactly do that if she was forced to swallow it all.

Claws scraped the wall, the cock thrusting through the hole faster, precum now drooling steadily down her face, the knots seeming not to change at all.

Natalie sucked a little harder, one hand now stroking the base of the cock whilst the other was squeezing the knots firmly, her tongue rolling back and forth around the head in her mouth.

Chitinous fingers knocked on the wall, thick ropes of gooey slime suddenly bursting into her mouth, painting her tongue with stronger flavor.

"MMF!". Natalie squeaked and had to swallow down the first spurt, but was able to pull her mouth back. The second spurt splattered across her face and chest before she was able to lift up the bowl to catch the rest.

Even when the bowl had been filled, thick seed quickly overfilled it, pouring into her lap.

"Ah!". Natalie blinked as she held the overflowing bowl, shivering as more of the cum kept flowing, splashing across her breasts, stomach, legs, even running down between them over her pussy. "S-so much..."

The flow stopped, slowing suddenly to a trickle, the cock remaining rock hard. "Well, I suppose now you could just enjoy it if you like."

Natalie let out a soft sigh of relief as she set the bowl down, then looked up at him. "Enjoy it?". She looked at the still hard cock and blushed slightly, before moving up into her feet, hesitating before turning around, bending over and easing herself back, moaning as she rubbed her pussy lips against the tip, then pushing her weight back to start easing it slowly inside of herself. "O-oooh...."

A pleased hiss came from the other side, the cock rocking deeper into her, dribbling glowing precum as the first knot pressed against her.

Natalie panted softly, closing her eyes as she pushed back harder, grunting as she took the first knot inside, the force needed causing her to fall further back on the cock faster. This in turn caused her to lose balance, ending up falling back over to take the entire thing at once, her butt smacking against the wall as the sudden insertion made her cum hard, pussy tightening up around the cock.

A surprised his and a spurt of chilling pre would tell her the mystery creature wasn't expecting such depth either, though he soon began thrusting roughly, the knots pulling in and out of her.

She had been about to try and pull herself off the cock a little, but Natalie was caught off guard by the sudden fucking of the creature, crying out as she fell back against the wall again, moaning loudly as the pleasure overwhelmed her.

Back
Top Bottom