Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Her first job (Splendif x DonV)

"Then you will still be collecting sperm samples. Or rarely, you could produce a cross breed creature." He smiled, leading her to where the armored beast awaited them.

"A cross breed? Wow....these alien species really are so different from the ones here on Earth...." Natalie grinned as she followed him, then stopped as she saw the beast. "Whoa....it looks kinda scary..."

"Don't worry dear, he's domesticated. As long as he isn't injured, he's perfectly safe for mate with."

"Oh? Well that's OK then!" Natalie grinned brightly and nodded. "So...what's the best way to do it with this one?"

"Oh my....I'll be sure to be careful then" Natalie smiled and nodded, then went to make her way into the habitat. "Nice Xenomorphic...I'm not here to hurt you...""

The beast hissed, his smaller mouth extending as he moved in to sniff at her body, tail flicking about.

Natalie let out a soft squeak of surprise at the creature's second mouth, but did her best to stay still as the creature sniffed at her body, watching the tail carefully. That thing looked very sharp after all.

The beast hissed, pushing her onto her back, a slick yellow cock extending between his shelled legs, dripping and heavily ridged.

"Eep!" Natalie fell over onto her back with an oomph, the breath knocked out of her for a moment. She looked up and down her body, then gasped as she saw the creature's cock extending from within its body. She hadn't seen the Dire Wolf's cock, an d seeing this creature's....it was unlike anything she'd ever seen before, even during her studies. "O-oh my..."

The beast rubbed his slimy length against her slit, causing a strange heat to well up into her pussy, being spread deeply into her when he thrust inside. Within seconds she was being rocked back and forth with harsh thrusts, his tip already rubbing against her cervix.

"A-ah..." Natalie shivered and moaned as the creature rubbed up against her, her pussy responding by growing wetter and wetter. When it suddenly thrust inside she cried out loudly, fingers clenching into the ground beneath her, hips thrusting up to meet the creature's cock. "Oooooh!"

He hissed in pleasure, thrusting up easily into her womb, barbs rubbing against her depths as his claws teased her hips and belly.

Natalie let out a long, loud moan as the creature thrust up into her womb, grunting as her belly bulged with the outline of the thick cock. Her nipples were rock hard, aching for attention, but she found it impossible to unclench her fists still dug into the ground, only able to instinctively push her chest up as she cried out in pleasure.

The beast growled, uninterested in her pleasure, only desiring to slam his own throbbing length into her faster, slimy precum coating the sides of her womb.

Natalie cried out in both frustration and pleasure as the creature started to thrust into her harder and faster, her hips pressing up against him as her pussy hungrily craved more and more of it's cock, trying to draw it in as deep as possible, practically attempting to suck out its cum.

He thrust his length in fully with a low snarl, thick ropes of hot yellow slime pouring into her womb, soon starting to swell her belly out.

"Nyaaaaah!" Natalie cried out as she felt the creature thrust in one last time, then felt something hot and thick pouring into her womb, much thicker than the fluid the wolf had released inside of her. "OOoooh!" She moaned loudly, looking down and watching in amazement as her belly started to grow and bulge, the girl somehow managing to grin slightly through the pleasure of her orgasm.

His load left her looking three months pregnant, the spent beast sliding out and leaving with little interest in her.

Sarovir soon entered with a smile, offering her a hand to help her up.

Natalie panted and let out a soft grunt as the creature pulled out, though the thickness of its cum and her cervix kept most of the fluid inside.
She looked up at Sarovir as he came in, grinning slightly and reaching up to take his hand, legs shaking as she stood up. "It...it's so thick inside me...."

He chuckled. "Well don't worry, we have a special device to spread your cervix and allow extraction, without harming any zygotes that have taken root inside you."

"Zygotes...that have taken root?". She blinked as she moved to slowly walk, holding his arm for support. "Is...that like some kind of alien offspring?". She looked down at her swollen belly, instinctively rubbing it gently with her free hand, the sensation causing her to shiver.

He chuckled. "That's what you humans call a fetus before brain activity begins. From a biological standpoint, they are a parasite that will eventually become something more." He smiled.

"Oh! Heh....I knew that...my mind is just...". She grinned slightly. "Oh...I meant to ask as well...back in college I heard rumours...about how alien genetic material can have unpredictable effects on human physiology and DNA, but there were no research papers in it. Do you know if that's true?"

"It's quite rare, but yes. Certain people have hyper flexible genetics that can be influenced by alien dna being introduced."

Back
Top Bottom