Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a bit of fun. MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quindaro

Dust
Hello there, I'm Quindaro.
I’ve been roleplaying for a few years now and I’ve just been going from roleplay to roleplay, enjoying what time and experience I get to have with people and fantastic writers. I’m always looking for someone to roleplay with and talk to on a fairly regular basis.

Now for the Rules before we get to the juicy bits.

-Rules-

1: I only Roleplay with female partners and I do M x Fand maybe if you can convince me, Futa x Female (Ya know cause she has a dick and that jives with me).

2: I do have a life outside this site. So if I disappear or dont reply for a few days, I'm usually doing something that takes priority over this place. But if such things were to arise, I will notify you if possible. But please don't think I've abandoned you if I'm gone for a few days.

3: I do require those who wish to roleplay to have a decent understanding of proper grammar, and to write in at least a paragraph (3-6 Sentences), and no text language please.

4: Please don't be afraid to talk to me, this is meant to be fun for the both of us.

5: Please communicate with me about any time when you need to go for a decent amount of time. I don't mind you saying that you have to leave for however long you need. If you haven't posted for longer than a week, please expect me to send you a PM asking how you're doing, but that doesn’t mean that I’m mad. I like to make sure that you are doing alright. Though you might not be my best of friends, but I still see you as a person and somebody who took the time to write something with me to have fun, therefore you are my friend.

Juicy stuff
*’s mean that at the time of updating this I’m craving it.

Top Turn-On's:
- Tights/Pantyhose
- Latex
- Well curved partners
- Corrupting or being corrupted
- Light/Heavy Bondage depending on scene
- Machines/Apparatus'
- Titfucking
- Role switching
and many more

Turn-off's
- Anything that has to do with restroom functions
- Vore
- Unplanned death

Pairings
-Human x Human
-Human x Succubus
-Demon x Human*
-Robot x Creator*
-Alien x Human (X-COM)
-God(dess) x Human/Sacrifice
-Vampire x Human
-Mercenary x Civilian
-Demon Hunter x Demon*

Scenarios
-Original Steampunk Universe
-Original Cyberpunk Universe
-Original Fantasy Universe
-Metal Gear Solid Universe
-Ghost in the Shell Universe
-College Scenarios
-Highschool DxD herem*
-Rosario+Vampire (The anime’s knowledge at least, but I’d love you if you’ve read the manga)*
-Apocalyptic scenarios
-Metro 2033/Last light
-Darkest Dungeon
-Guns of Icarus
-FTL
-Risk of Rain

And much much more, please if you have a request, let me know and we'll arrange it ^_^

So if you're interested please PM me with what you'd like to do. Usually how I'd like to Roleplay is either in a topic, PM, or via Skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom