Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Doctor Who | FxF & FxM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persimmon

Meteorite
I've got Doctor Who fever; the hiatus is killing me and I'm craving a romp through time and space. Shoot me a message if you're interested in writing together.

• I'm not very familiar with Classic Who but I've got a fairly good grip on everything that's taken place since the reboot.
  • Something like 60/40 plot to smut ratio. No insta-romance unless the relationship is pre-established. Looking for stories that focus more on action, adventure, and character development instead of sex.
  • I normally write 3-5 paragraphs per post and prefer to roleplay over private messages though I am open to other mediums as well.

Characters I can play: Eleven, Twelve, River Song, Clara Oswald, Jenny Flint, original Doctor, original companion

Pairings:

(Preferred character in bold)

Eleven/River Song
Twelve/River Song
Twelve/River Song/Missy
Twelve/Original Companion
Twelve/Parallel Universe Female Twelve
Missy/Original Female Companion
Jenny Flint/Madame Vastra
Original Doctor/Original Female Companion
Original Female Doctor ("Thirteen")/River Song
Original Female Doctor ("Thirteen")/Original Female Companion
Original Female Doctor ("Thirteen")/Original Character

Plots:

Honestly, if it involves a female Doctor I'll likely be down for it.

Dialogue
  • "Everyone I've ever cared for is gone. Some have died, some got lost, and some... some just left. I'm always alone in the end."
  • "Harm my wife and you will know why they call me the Oncoming Storm, the Great Exterminator, and the Destroyer of
    Worlds."

Ideas
  • A crossover involving Hermione Granger from Harry Potter as a companion.
  • Library fix-it - The Doctor finds a way to rescue River from the Library.
  • The TARDIS leads Twelve to a young woman with an entire planet crammed in her head. A best-selling author, she never realized the stories that she thought up were actually true, being the daily lives of the inhabitants residing inside of her. But she's growing weak, her body unable to host the planet without burning her up. The Doctor must find a way to save both the woman and the billions of people she carries with her, and quick.
  • Doctor/Doctor: Seeking to rid themselves of the meddlesome Doctor, the Time Lords banish him to a parallel universe with no way to return (based on the idea that travel between realities could once take place when the Time Lords were alive). While trying to find his way home, he comes across his other self. Not only is he finally ginger, but he's also a woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom