Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F x F or F x M roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.

ariel373

Hidingfromthereality
Hello!

Looking for either F x F or F x M roleplayers. These are my fantasies and I can't wait to make it happen in the roleplays. Please take a look at them even if you may not be interested, maybe you can even tell me ones you like!

1) F x F : roommate's slave
Day before college. We finally move all our stuff in and put away. As I lay down on the bed, trying to relax, you had another idea. You trick me into massaging your feet, then sucking on it. Slowly turning me into lesbian and your feet slave.

2) F x F or F x M : Becoming a pet
You and I are dating. We've been dating for almost a year now. I beg you to get a pet dog. Almost everyday I keep bringing the topic. However you didn't want a dog for some reason. As I keep begging you to get a dog, you put a collar around me and make me your pet. First I resist, but you keep on treating me like a dog, and eventually you actually get a dog to breed me.

3) F x F or F x M : Unknown guest in dark
You are my younger sibling. We are very close to each other. However I never cross the line. One night you wake up from the nightmare and come to my room. You try to wake me up but I don't wake up. That's when you realize I am sleeping naked. You start playing with my body, then I wake up. I wanted to stop but I kept on pretend to sleeping.

Don't list:
Blood
Anything that does permanent damage to body
Biting
Ignorance

I can do roleplay in PM or yahoo IM. I prefer yahoo because it's easier for me, but I don't mind PM either. If you are interested please PM me first.

Thank you for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom