Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A visit to my villa. (ASOIAF / Game of Thrones inspired)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dornish Lover

Please do not reply to this thread. PM me, thank you.

Hello, thank you for taking a peek at my request thread. I am mostly focused on the Game of Thrones / A Song of Ice and Fire series, but I might consider adapting to something else should you have some grand idea. Just do not be offended if I turn my nose up at it, as I can be one picky bitch.

A quick About Me: I generally write around 3 paragraphs, and can curtail it when needed and can expand on that when needed. I do my writing over the Bluemoon PM system. I am here for your character, not you, so I do not care what your RL gender is. My F-List is found HERE.

Onward to the roleplay: You may take on a character from the series, certainly, but I often find that canon characters usually come with a certain expectation, to where the other writer expects them to be portrayed a certain way, and that can cause hiccups or displeasure should I not meet your expectations of a certain character. Due to this, I usually prefer playing an original character loosely based on another, or is entirely original altogether. If you wish to play canon characters, that is certainly doable.

We'd use the general lore, maps & locations, Great House and Banner House surnames and likeness, but we'd be engaging in slice-of-life roleplay with our characters one on one outside of the grand story-line.

What I am currently looking for is something in Dorne. I can take on a House Martell character, or I can take on a banner house character. What I am envisioning is that you are the opposite (either Martell or a Banner) and visiting my lands / Keep. I have a luxurious villa and you've long awaited a trip to visit due to the rumors that you've heard.

What rumors whisper around Dorne about me? That I am a nudist, that I partake in falconry out in the open while nude and locals gather to watch, that I am promiscuous, even with the lowborn/commoners, that I celebrate the arrival of each and every guest to my villa. What does one mean by celebrating the arrival of a guest? As a lady of Dorne, she believes that friends are to enjoy one another, and that if someone makes the journey to visit her villa, that it is her responsibility to see to their needs and wants. In short, a trip to her villa is similar to a trip to a pillow-house / brothel, only you spend no coin. She tends to your needs out of respect to her fellow countrymen.

Who would visit her? Anyone of status, can be a Prince of Martell, or a Lord or knight of any banner, a distinguished guest from Essos or close trusted friend of any lord or knight (Ex: a lord or knight telling a personal guard or befriended commoner "Go seek a stay in her villa, tell her you are my friend and she'll take excellent care of you").

In short, I'm a lady of a noble Dornish house and I have the reputation of entertaining her countrymen (both men and women) to an almost patriotic sense. If you are from Dorne, she will entertain you. Elsewhere, it'd be grossly frowned upon for a noble lady to act in such a way, but in Dorne, it is appreciated, even respected. "Your dedication to the men who serve Dorne is most appreciated. You are often spoken of by your former guests, as they all praise your treatment toward them during their stay." which in plainspeak is "We talk about using you plenty. Everyone in Dorne knows that they can come to you for a good time.".

-
We can take this a step further and make it an official position within the Dornish court as well, with 'Companion of Dorne' being the title, (called 'Lady Companion' in person) and it is an honor to hold the position. It is said to be awarded to the prettiest lady in Dorne, so while it is a role where the person is more or less used by the prominent people of Dorne, it is a highly regarded position as well. Up to you if you want that aspect included.
-

It is meant to be a prestigous, glamorous affair. Having a noble woman waiting on you hand and foot, bathing you at the bathhouse, satisfying your desires, and basically fulfulling the role of a whore, though no coin is spent, and she is noble born who elected to live out her life pleasing the men and women who serve Dorne in a bizzare sense of duty. She can be a Martell Princess (2nd or 3rd sister to the ruling Prince) who would technically be 'higher' than the banner lords and knights that she entertains, or she can be a banner lady (Houses Allyrion, Jordayne, Uller, Yronwood all being olive skinned brunettes & Houses Fowler and Dayne being pale skinned blondes, so pick your preferece based on that), and banners are equal to other banners, and loyal to House Martell. You can be a banner or a Martell, and I'll be the opposite. Should you crave incest, I can consider playing your relative, but it is not a preference of mine, as I like to engage with characters who are meeting each other for the first time to highten the experience.

*A note* This is meant to be an experience from beginning to end, not just sex. Plenty of lounging around and story swapping ("Tell me of your family and your wars fought"), slice-of-life styled 'A day in the life of Lord/Lady _____' and so on. It isn't just meant to be an arrival to a brothel and then off you go. You're coming to say for a few days, so nothing is rushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom