Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anime-esque Plots (Seeking Female Partners)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
Hello, and thank you for taking the time to stop by and ready my request thread. I'm a big fan of anime, and there's been a few shows that I've watched that give me ideas, so I'd like to list a few of these ideas and see if any potential partners are willing to help me out. Of course we can negotiate how the RP goes, I'm pretty flexible. And for now, I'd like to take in only a couple roleplays. I do enjoy myself here, but I don't want to become overwhelmed and have difficulty responding to some of my partners. And with that, let's move on to some of my rules.

Rules:
1. I'm a straight male, so I'm looking for a female partner.
2. I usually type around 1-3 paragraphs, sometimes more. I'd like a similar amount. I can't really respond if I'm given a sentence or two.
3. Please have a decent understanding of the English language. I don't mind a few errors here and there, but I won't be able to respond if I can't read what you're saying.
4. I typically roleplay through PMs, emails, and threads, in that order of preference. No IM roleplay.
5. While these are more plot based RPs, I'd still like a decent amount of smut to them too.
6. Let me know if wish to stop or if you'd like to change anything. I'll do my best to do the same for you.
7. Real life should always come before online life. There may be time where I can't respond as often as I'd like due to family issues or work duties. I'll try to let you know ahead of time if I'm going to disappear, but I might suddenly leave due to emergencies. If you have to do the same, I completely understand.
8. I like to use anime pictures as references, let me know if you'd like to use something different, and I'll try to accommodate
9. I would like for you to be comfortable with playing multiple characters. While our roleplay will have one male and female protagonist, I would like there to be plenty of side characters that we play. Rivals, friends, enemies. Male has a clingy little sister, I'd like for you to play. Female has a jealous ex-boyfriend that wants her back, I'll play him.

What I'd Like In Our RP
Romance- Our characters will fall for each other, become lovers and have tons of naughty fun. They're like horny teenagers in love, wanting to express their needs for each other, actually some of our character will be teenagers. Our characters don't have to like each other starting out, but they'll eventually learn to care for each other, love blossoming between them. I'd like to also include the angst and drama of young romance, but it doesn't have to be too deep.

Light-Hearted Fun- For the most part, our roleplays will be sort of a romantic-comedy, two people in love with each other and having to deal with the troubles that come with it, often including wacky hijinks that follows. We can still have serious parts, I just don't want the whole story to be serious, dark, and depressing.

Ecchi- I know it's not popular with everyone, but I enjoy watching ecchi themed anime. It's dumb, it's corny, but it's fun. Sure not all of them are great, but there's quite a few that I enjoy. So I would like to include a few of these pervy moments, going along with the light-hearted theme. Wardrobe malfunctions, walking in on the other person changing, accidentally groping them, ect.

Anime Tropes- Well I did say I wanted the RP to be anime-esque, so why not include some of those anime tropes we all love. The tsundere love interest, the snobby ojou character, the pervy best friend that often gets punished for his actions, the main character with the most broken powers, ect.

Kinks: For a full list of kinks, see my F-List.
Likes- Large Breasts, Cosplay, Messy Sex, Semi-Public Scenes, Rough Sex, Multiple Partners (optional)
Dislikes- Scat, Watersports, Vomit, Vore, Death, Extreme Violence, Hardcore BDSM, Bestiality, Yaoi

Important Notice- This thread is still a work in progress, so I'll will be trying to update this as often as I can. Be sure to check back in once in a while to see if there's anything new that interests you.

Plots:
Hunter's Academy- Long ago, humanity struggled in a losing battle against creatures of the night. When all hope was nearly lost, a new breed of warriors rose up and returned the land to the humans, pushing these monsters back into the depths of darkness. The name of these warriors is Hunters, men and women trained at a young age in order to destroy the monsters that threaten humanity. These days the monsters are kept at bay, with Hunters patrolling the lands and eliminating any threats. More and more men and women become Hunters every few years thanks to the many academies around the world that specify in training Hunters, warriors using all sorts of weapons, from blades to magic, bows to firearms.
Our story revolves around one of these schools, where the students learn and train to become professional Hunters. Due to a strange mix-up, the new male transfer student has been assigned to share a room with one of the top students. The strange thing about it is that this student is female. (Can be made into a harem plot if you're interested.)
Female Hunters: http://imgur.com/a/RJPOB

Ojou-sama's Fiance- He's an ordinary student. Gets decent grades, hangs out with friends, everything seems to be going pretty smooth in his life. One day, a girl transfers into his class. She's from another country, a beautiful girl, coming from a rich family, and she's not afraid to show off her higher class to everyone. As she starts scoffing at the class, he gets irritated and snaps back at her, leading to the two of them getting into an argument. At the end of the day, he goes home to find that he has a fiance. When he was little, his father and his best friend decided to hook their kids up. So, who's this mysterious fiance? Of course it's the snooty ojou that transferred into class today. And to make matters worse, they already have an apartment set up for the two of them to live together in. Husband and wife, living together under one roof, and they both hate each other.
Ojou-sama: http://imgur.com/a/kAhTu

So I Saved A Monster Girl- To most humans, monsters and beasts are things of fairy tails and imagination. However, they are actually quite real, and they live in secret. What was thought to be an ordinary day, a young man finds a girl on the verge of death beside his home. She seems to be dressed weirdly, but he simply assumes that she's a cosplayer or something. Taking her into his home, he nurses her back to health, staying with her and making sure that she's okay the entire time. When she returns to full health, she reveals that she's a monster girl, and that she wishes to remain by his side in return for his kindness. Now he must learn to deal with living with a monster girl as his roommate. She transfers to his school in order to be with him. She's very clingy to him. Maybe she uses magic to trick his family and friends into thinking she's an exchange student or distant relative. Perhaps she uses her magic to give him what he wants, but she's a bit jealous of other girls that may show an interest in him. And on top of the mayhem and mischief she brings with her, she also needs sustenance, and the best source of that is from him.
Monster Girl: http://imgur.com/a/MxHVy

The Idol's Secret- She's a famous national idol, popular with tons of guys, girls look up to her, and she's still just a high school student. There is a secret that she likes to keep from her fans though, something that might ruin her perfect image. She's a huge otaku, addicted to anime and video games, taking up most of her free time when she's not studying or doing her job. Her image was built up to be a cute and trendy girl, and anime and video games aren't exactly popular among her type of people, so she keeps it a secret. One day, during the release of a very anticipated video game, she wears a disguise to try and get her copy. Unfortunately someone recognizes her, a classmate at her school. Thankfully he's not too popular, so not many people would believe him, and he doesn't seem like the type to blackmail her, but she's still paranoid about him revealing her secret. So she confronts him, she tries to intimidate him, telling him that she'll ruin his life if he tries to reveal her secret, and then she makes him work for her, sort of like her personal errand boy, mainly to keep an eye on him. However, she starts getting comfortable around him. They have similar interests, so she finally has someone she can open up and talk to about the stuff she likes. She has someone to watch anime with, she has someone to play her games with, her lonely secret otaku life is starting to get a lot better. And she's always been interested in cosplaying, now she has someone to show off to. She starts to like him, but idols aren't suppose to have boyfriends sine it might start a scandal.
Idol: http://imgur.com/a/gtK5A

Note on reference pictures: While the pictures are based off of various canons, these pictures are meant to be used as face-claims. Your character will simply look like the character in the picture. If you want them to act like their canon counterpart, feel free to. Also, if you have your own picture you'd like to use, let me know and we could maybe use that instead.

Thanks for taking the time to read through all of this. If you're interested at all, feel free to send me a PM and we can discuss a possible story. I hope to hear from you soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom