Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yahwee

Planetoid
Hi everyone! You can call me Yahwee. I'm over 21yrs old and living in the USA (Eastern Standard Time). I've been rping for about 7+ years, and at the moment I'm looking for some roleplays on the DARKER and SMUTTIER side. I normally enjoy modern-day/realistic best... Followed by medieval/historical, dystopia settings. I honestly struggle most with steampunk/sci-fi/fantasy/magical settings.

Basic stuff
1. I tend to play bottoms/subs, but they do tend to have backbones.
2. As much as I enjoy smut, I do enjoy a good story too.
3. I tend to use physical descriptions for visuals, but can use anime faceclaims if you prefer.
4. I prefer to rp over email, but can rp in pm, threads, skype, kik, etc.
5. I write about 2 paragraphs average, sometimes more, but don't feel pressured to match or do the same.
6. Most important and mandatory rule of all... HAVE FUN!

Fave kinks
Noncon/Force
Bondage (gags, blindfolds, restraints, handcuffs, etc.)
Toys
Hair pulling
Fear
Forced/Multiple orgasms
Facefucking
Handjobs/Fingerjobs
Risky situations (sex in public, vibrators under clothes, etc.)
Exhaustion
Food play (Not force feeding but rather licking food off a person, etc.)
Dirty talking
Photography/Videography
Cum milking

Plot bunnies
Revenge
Blackmail
Younger dom & Older sub (But the other way around is good too! Just putting this out there for people to know that I don't mind it)
Age gaps
Role reversals (<3)
Dramatic plot twists
Abusive/Co-dependent relationships
Cruel, sadistic characters
Forced homosexuality
Stockholm Syndrome
Introducing random side characters if needed

Limits
Mpreg
Furries
Scat
Vore
Infantalism and the like
Sissification/Femboys
Severely injuring/killing off characters (including things like amputation, castration, snuff, etc.)

Pairings
Kidnapper x Hostage
Principal x Teacher
Teacher x Teacher
Step (or half) brother x Step (or half) brother
Teacher x Student
Teacher x Student's parent
Delinquent x Suggest
Student x Student
Enemy x Enemy
Gang leader x Rival gang leader
Gang leader x Target
Master x Captive/Pet
Guard x Prisoner
Doctor x Patient
Sociopath x Target
Hitman x Target
Burglar x Victim
Pirate x Bounty hunter
Pirate x Victim
Gang member(s) x Victim (this pairing will include gangbang)
Cop/Detective x Partner
Cop/Detective x Criminal
Boss x Employee
Employee x Employee
Sadist x Masochist in denial
Military commander x Rival military commander
Stalker x Stalked
Spy x Detective
Security guard x Thief
Prince x Prince
Online predator x Target
Bully x Victim
Celebrity (fictional) x Manager
Brother's enemy/ex-lover x Other brother
Suggest something?

Random plots/prompts

1. MC is the most popular person in his school and for that reason, no one is willing to mess with him. YC is a new student, which makes him an easy target for MC to harass... And that's exactly what MC does. But YC isn't one to be taken lightly. After finally having enough of MC's attitude, YC feels it's time to show MC his place.

2. MC is a successful hard worker who has earned quite the good reputation around his neighborhood. There isn't a single person who doesn't know of him or dislike him. Because of that, he always has to keep up appearances so he seems like a very charming person around others but deep down, he's actually very uncaring, cold, and mean... But he never shows it to anyone besides YC. YC down on his luck kind of guy. He finally got a job and has been working under MC as a servant at the very bottom, putting up with all of MC's demands. But one day everything changes when YC decides to secretly record MC doing something wrong. With that, the tables have turned and using that as blackmail, YC suddenly finds himself in complete control.

3. YC is from a very rich family and is used to always getting his way, and not many in school are willing to go against him. But MC is YC's teacher and he doesn't care about any of that. He constantly reprimands YC and after failing him on a few tests, YC makes it a goal to get revenge on him.

4. MC bullied YC for years. From elementary school to the beginning of middle school. But finally, YC was able to get away. After several years pass, YC returns and is extremely successful. One day, YC comes back into MC's life and is determined to make him pay after bumping into one another on the streets.

5. MC recently lost his parents and then one day he suddenly gets kidnapped by a group of people. He wakes up in an unfamiliar location and an unfamiliar person. YC tells him that his parents had a huge debt to pay but since they aren't around anymore, MC will have to pay off the debt by submitting to YC's every desire whether he wants to or not.

6. MC is someone in a position of power, and tends to do things on the spur of the moment, never being bound to anything. He uses his position to mess with/sleep with YC, thinking of it only as a one night stand. He then goes on acting as if nothing ever happened and pretends to not even know YC anymore... But after that night, YC became obsessed with him, and is willing to use any means necessary to get him to be completely his.

7. Our characters were arranged to be married/live together for whatever reason, but they hate each other and can't get along at all. And then one day YC finally snaps.

8. YC is a seemingly perfect person on the surface, but happens to be a very twisted individual deep down. He always happens to coincidentally run into MC outside, and after holding numerous conversations, MC starts to take a liking to YC... Up until MC starts to find out how YC really is. (I feel like this plot needs some more work to it lol)

9. MC was sold into slavery and was bought by YC. (This could include actual fluff/romance without too many dark themes?)

10. Our characters are both lonely people who joined a dating website in hopes of finding love. YC is homosexual while MC thinks he's straight. The name YC used is pretty feminine and since this is the first time YC has ever used a dating site, he never finished filling out his profile so it only contained his name. Despite that, MC takes an interest in yours, and they begin to chat... But YC has yet to mention he isn't a female. Finally they decide to meet up, and MC is completely shocked and insulted to find out yours is actually a guy. But YC isn't about to give up, even if it is by force.

11. MC is a well-respected worker while YC is newly employed. MC would always give unreasonable requests for YC to fulfill and enjoyed using him as a stepping stone heighten his popularity, and YC has always put up with it. One night after work, the two meet at a bar and YC decides it's the perfect chance for revenge. YC drugs MC's drink and from there, YC offers to take MC home. Once they reach the house, YC takes MC against is will while filming it, and then uses that to blackmail him, controlling him both inside and outside of work. Will MC finally submit to yours or will things play out differently?

12. MC is someone who has earned a very high social standing in life... But he is actually a very manipulative and cunning person who loves deceiving people. That's actually how he got to where he is today. YC is a psychic who is able to pick up on the thoughts of others. What will happen when these two meet?

13. MC and YC were childhood friends where YC had a crush on MC but MC never knew because YC always kept it a secret out of fear of ruining their friendship. As time passed, the two separated, but years later they reunite, only for YC to find out that MC is getting married. Feeling like he has nothing to lose, YC is determined to make MC see only him.

More will be added as I think of them. A lot of those plots are old, so feel free to share your own ideas instead!

Edit: If interested, please PM me! I have a bad habit of forgetting to check in on threads... Thank you very much for reading!

RE: SEEKING KINKY & SMUT-BASED ROLEPLAYS! ( M/M REQUEST )

I have a feeling I'll be bumping forever XD

Bump~

Bump~

Would you be open to playing a superhero?
Some of those ideas would be great.

PM if you can.

Sent a PM!

Also, new plot (#12) added!

Free bump for the loser while I still have internet connection ~ ;D

Oh thanks, I feel loved XD

RE: Seeking kinky & smut based roleplays! ( M/M REQUEST )

*edited a few things* lol

Bump! Probably going to be making changes soon.~

Omg thank you!! ; w ; You're amazing yourself though!

Searching once more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom