Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just looking for some old fashioned RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to RP back in the day in the AOL chatrooms. Back when they had themed rooms like "pool party" or "beach house" or "campfire." And everybody would kind of just go along with the theme as a whole in the main chat and then you would private chat with people on the side. It was so fun. But that sort of thing has all but disappeared completely. So I'm just looking for some fun people to chat with like that. Over the years, it's just seemed to be something I can't shake the craving for. No matter how well my actual sex life is going, I always still crave that kind of chat. It doesn't have to be 100% sexual. I'm all good with building an actual friendship with people that I chat with and having conversations about everyday life, as well. But something where we can build that attraction so that we do crave it and act on it sometimes. I'm easy to talk to, literate and a pretty kind guy. And I'm also pretty good at being able to get into any topic of role, short of like bathroom stuff and gore. But I don't always have to play the same ol worn out roles, and I'm also completely good with just being myself with somebody who likes being themself. If it sounds at all appealing to you, message me here or on kIIk at guy4roleplaying_fun. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom