Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frost_Ifrit

Planetoid
Hello, and welcome. I know there are a lot of people on this site, and I know that SOMEONE SOMEWHERE is looking to find a story to create with another, whether that be smut related, plot related, or creating worlds and diving into an adventure through the mind's eye. I am one of these people, and I would hope that you, too, are just what I am talking about.

So to put it down to flat basics, I just want to write something. It keeps me busy after work, it entertains my brain, and it gives me a chance to work through all the different ideas I keep having.

If you come to me asking if I have a plot in mind, I will stop you right there and tell you straight out. No, I do not have any sort of plot in my head. I am honestly the type of person that likes to wing it from one side right to the other, and beyond. I tend not to limit things right off, and instead I discuss ideas with those looking to work with me. If you come to me with an idea, then hot damn, you are looking even cooler to me. If you come to me without an idea, don't sweat it. Part of this is comparing likes and dislikes after all, and I am more than happy to take the time to discuss what's what.

So to make this simple, I will write down my rules, then themes/genre. This will be pretty easy. I will also have a few Kink-related themes just for those who really want to get their rocks off and make that the goal.

RULES AND WHAT I EXPECT!

Honestly, there's not a lot I require from anyone. All I ask is you follow these three things:

1. I require effort. Description, implementing ideas, if you have a twist use it! I understand sometimes we will have a hard time thinking up what to post or what to say, and that is FINE. I have this issue very often personally, whether because of issues in real life, or because we hit a snag. If there are issues, then please, at least tell me. Otherwise, it looks obvious when someone is just being lazy through it, such as making me pull all the weight to make a plot run. And by all means, I will do my best to try and make sure that I put in maximum effort for our story. If you feel like something is wrong, again, talk to me. I won't bite, alright? I just want to create something awesome with the awesome person who chooses to work with me. Nothing makes me happier than getting on here and reading something that makes me think, "Wow, they are actually enjoying this, and it shows!" If you aren't enjoying it... Well, again. Tell me. We can work it out.

2: At least be somewhat literate. I don't mind if there are grammar mistakes or spelling issues every so often, because I know a lot of people use their phones to do this when they are not home. In fact, if you do that, you are a lot more dedicated to this than most other people, so congrats on your awesomeness! In the meantime, I don't want to have to dig through what I'm reading like an archeologist trying to unearth a hidden tomb. I don't want to guess at what I am trying to read... I just want to be able to read it.

3. REAL LIFE IS A PRIORITY! I work a job, it is from 5:00am EST until whenever the hell they tell me that I can go home, from Monday to Friday. I don't have a set time I can leave, it's just whenever I can get my shit done and get out. If I don't reply to something you have written, it's not because I am not going to. I just haven't gotten home in order to do so. I tend not to type on my phone because, let's be fair, it can get a little weird to do so, and my phone likes to freak out and be a pain. So, by all means, unless I've just not said anything or responded for like three days, just know that I'm working on it. My job is very tiring and physical, and sometimes I come home, eat, and pass out. Expect this at least every so often.

Now that THAT'S OUT OF THE WAY!!!

THEMES AND GENRE!

Right, so this is more a list, and not really something of a plot thing or whatever. Just think of it as you will.

-Fantasy
-Ancient Egypt
-Medieval.
-SciFi
-Cyberpunk
-Steampunk

Now, for the creatures and such that I am willing to mess with in these worlds.

Any and all with a * is a race I would play against as far as a kink or romantic interest.

-Vampires*
-Lycanthropes*
-Humans*
-Elves*
-Halflings*
-Orcs
-Dwarves
-Demons (*Succubi, general human appearing ones of various type, not really into the monstrous ones.)
-Angels*

I LIKE SOME FANDOMS AND AM WILLING TO PLAY IN THE UNIVERSE OF SOME OF THEM! I WILL NOT PLAY AS OR AGAINST CANON CHARACTERS! I'm sorry, but I prefer to only do Oc vs. Oc.

-Harry Potter
-Gears of War
-Skyrim
-Fallout
-Halo
-Deus Ex
-Final Fantasy

(More will always be edited in when I can remember what they are.)

PAIRINGS! (BOTH KINKY AND NOT SO KINKY!)

Either of us can play either race in either side, just doing this as a basic list...
* symbolizes any of the races I listed above with that mark.

Human x Human
Human x *
* x *
Incestual pairings:
Brother/Sister
Uncle or Aunt/Niece or Nephew (Respectively straight pairings)
Step Parent/Step kid (Straight pairings)

I have been craving a little bit of a MxTrap/Femboy pairing, my character M. Don't really know why, just kinda in that mood lately.

AT THE SAME TIME! I know this comes up a lot, at least as far as the SUB-F to DOM-M bit, but I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to play a younger, smaller, more sub M to a taller, somewhat older, more dom F. Maybe like an older sister to younger brother or even Roommates thing. I dunno, maybe that's odd, but fuck it, I'm putting it in there anyway.

If you see any of this that interests you, please send me a PM and don't be afraid to suggest things. I am by all means at least going to consider what you ask me, and if I have a suggestion or whatnot, I will propose it. The worst I can ever say is "No, I don't wanna do that."

Thank you all for reading, and please, WRITE ON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom