Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male Seeking a Female

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Grave

Warrior
I am looking to partner with a female for a roleplay. I like good smut and a good story, so I like a 50% story to 50% smut ratio, or something close to that. For my partners, I would like them to be able to generate a good, detailed post. Length is good, but I would rather have one well-written paragraph than four or five badly written ones. I like mostly romantic, vanilla scenarios, although I could be convinced to go outside of this box if the idea catches my interest enough. I'm also looking for someone who can post pretty regularly, although I understand that life happens.

I also do not like to be left hanging. If you want to quit a roleplay or have to be away for an extended period of time, please let me know. I would rather know up front than be stuck waiting on a reply that is not coming. I have a few ideas, but I will not post them, since I want everyone to feel like they can approach me with an idea. Even if I don't like every aspect of your idea, I'll probably work with you to make it something we both want, so don't be afraid to approach me with any kind of MxF scenario you can think of. If you are interested in roleplaying together, you can contact me via PM or respond to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom