Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bunk Buddies (Hisako-K & 7th-Derp)

Hisako-K

Heat-Seeking Fur-Clad Jigglenaut
Supporter
Hisako was not happy with this new arrangement, nor was she happy with being forced to attend college by her family's demands. However, it was not her place to question or object, it was her place to learn. Iluo Commonwealth University, apparently called "ICU" by her new peers, seemed decent so far, but the shared dorms left nothing to be desired.

Hisako was wearing a black Tank top with white grey borders on the collar, trunk, and sleeves. Her grey and black hair was tied up in a messy bun, hastily assembled three times after realizing it wasn't unattractive enough. The shirt was plain, and her matching sweatpants were screaming "undesirable", which was her intention. Being a Silver Fox Kitsune she found herself undesirably desirable by those who found Kitsune attractive. Her rich fur pattern had attracted other Anthros and Humans alike, however she attracted men, which didn't suit her sexual preference or her biological preference. Like all Silver Fox Kitsune in her family she was born Futanari, and her entire life she had found women more desirable over men. This is why Hisako was even more displeased with her parents desire to have her live among her peers, which could lead to her secret being let out.

Hisako day-dreamed on, barely paying attention while an overly-eager RA was guiding the swarm of freshmen down the dorm hallways with the energy of a cheerleader. Hisako was able to easily see the eager RA at the front, she was unusually tall for a woman, even an anthro. Standing at almost seven feet she fidgeted around with the weight of her bag on her shoulder and was swapping her other duffel bag between her hands as it started to weigh down and tire her paws. Finally she heard something incredibly familiar, "--Kusame? Koosam-a? Kus--"
"Kusama." She said in a dulcet tone, and began to move to the front of the crowd.
"Ah, sorry--wow, uh…You'll be in…" the RA began to motion to her right."514, got it. Thank you." Hisako passed by her and pulled all of her tails together as she squeezed through the door. She entered the sparsely-decorated room and looked at the two beds on opposite walls and the desks separating them. "Perfect…" she said as she threw her bags under the left bunk, and fell down face-first into the bed, which creaked loudly under her weight as her legs dangled off the edges of the bed.

The ICU, something that sounded like someone was always watching them for Clare, so she just called it 'hell' instead. Clare was not new by any means, having been here for a year already, the pink-haired woman in her early 20s was someone that was seen to be a bit of a rebel, she cared little about the things people here get fussed over, nor was she the type to even take any interest in anything.

Being a warm-ish day today, Clare had her black, skin tight tank-top on that showed off her B cup sized breasts, she also wore a pink skirt with black sport shorts under it. She hated guys, a lot of the times she'd meet people who literally cared about sex for their own sake, sure Clare loved the thought of sex, but she had no desire to letting down with anyone nor do it with a total jerk. A fuck buddy on the other hand was something a little more appealing and it shouldn't really all that difficult being Bi and all.

When she returned to her dorm room after a long winded lecture about something Clare didn't pay attention to, she found that she had a brand new room mate, a Kitsune to be precise. Now she didn't mind Furries at all, hel she found herself to be more interested in them then a Human, especially the female kind. Shutting the door behind her, Clare still wasn't all too pleased to see just where the Kitsune payed herself down on, dropping her bad to a corner she made her thoughts known to her new room mate, "That's my bed Foxy."

Hisako growled, she lifted herself by her arms and pulled them underneath her chest as she tried to push herself up. She should have known this was someone else's bed. The scent was…incredible. Hisako's tails unfurled and began grabbing the bags from underneath the bed and flinging them across the room to hit the frame of the other bed. She wasn't trying to be accurate, she would handle that later. Hisako propped herself up, and slowly moved her legs to support her getting off the bed. She stood up, and looked down at her human roommate. Hisako gave a slow inhale, careful not to be too audible. She loved the smell of her roommate, but calling her foxy? That was wronging her on so many levels, she didn't know if she was being objectified for her sexuality or for her appearance. She held her tails out as she kept her stance by the woman's bed. "Don't. Call me. Foxy." She huffed and relaxed herself as she regained composure. She lowered her tails and relaxed them behind her. Her fur was standing on end as she was quickly angered after being pretty stressed and annoyed from this entire ordeal and relocation. While she wasn't able to relax that as quickly since that was more an unconscious reaction, it was starting to relax.

"I apologize, you just so happened to pick a…" Hisako trailed off as she closed her eyes and brushed some of her hair aside from her forehead. "Poor choice of words. I'm Hisako, please just call me that. No nick names, please." She began bowing, but quickly caught herself after starting and quickly extended her right paw to shake her hand.

Clare didn't let that anger flare face her, in fact she wanted to roll her eyes. Sure she knew well enough that the Furries can be physically stronger than humans but that never stopped her speaking her mind how she pleased. Still at the very least this one didn't seem like she'd be a complete pain to deal with, mainly because she's a girl, so with that she too extended her hand to shake her new room mates hand...paw, whatever.

"Yeah, sure, whatever. I'm Clare. Call me what you will, just don't mess with my stuff and we're cool." she said with a huff. When the formalities were over and done with and things didn't instantly escalate into a fight, Clare let go of Hisako's relatively soft paw to get to her bed, just feeling like lying down for a an hour or so, not having much else to do today. Plus this gave her room mate to sort out her own things in peace while she stayed out of the way, but doing that in complete silence already made Clare not want to go through with that, so she chose to strike up a conversation. "So what are you here for? What boring old subject are you learning about?"

Hisako had begun rearranging her bags already with her tails after her human roommate, Clare, had grabbed her paw to shake it. Hisako huffed after she let go, the notion of 'whatever' was a little insulting given the attempt at formality and politeness. Her family had brought her up a little too formal, this Hisako knew, but it seemed that this almost complete disregard for respect was entirely uncalled for. Regardless, Hisako still had to work on her anger and she felt like taking care of her packing was going to help her with that.

Hisako turned away from Clare and moved her tails from her bed to behind her as she was now going to mostly need her more nimble paws to take care of the unpacking. The zippers were facing outward under the bed, and Hisako had to squat down as low as her legs would allow her as she hunched over the bags. She didn't want to open the right bag yet, the bag that mostly contained her slings in case she couldn't get away with baggy clothing and needed to hide her erection and was unable to store it within her. She pulled the left bag out and began pulling out undergarments, tops, bottoms, her toiletries.

Hisako blew a little air out of the right side of her mouth to temporarily remove a tuft of her black hair out of her eye. She looked to her left and right and saw the dresser separating the doors that lead to the hallway and the other that lead to the bathroom. Hisako looked over her shoulder and heard her roommate ask her something she swore she heard in a prison movie more than once. "Well, I'll have you know I am here to earn a degree double-majoring in International Business and Computer Science and Engineering." She said in a cold tone, she figured her choices wouldn't be respected by Clare since she seemed to have no signs of wanting a more refined lifestyle.

While Clare had let Hisako get on with unpacking her belongings, she did try to steal a few glances at the Furry roommates behind when she wasn't looking. Wanting to have a decent enough cover up, she reached over to her desk for her manga book she wanted to finish reading. In any case what with new students enrolling here topped with getting a new roommate to live with, Clare wasn't a bad student per say, she simply had a far easier time expressing her boredom of a subject or anything for that matter when something just didn't interest her, the sheer amount of those things end up makes her out to be this 'lazy', 'rude' young woman.

Maybe she was, but she still has her own interest she does put effort in, Art, Graphic design and English Literature. Clare had her options with whatever career she'd go for with her chosen subjects. Hisakos on the other hand...well the second she heard what she'd be doing here made her stop reading before she could really get a page done, dropping the book on herself while letting out a grumpy sigh coupled with an eye roll, "Oh god really? what, were you born like one of those wonder children that can do anything and everything? Do me the favour and try not to nerd me to death will ya?"

Hisako clenched her paws into fists, her tails were now starting to flick and twitch angrily. She breathed out heavily and turned around towards her new roommate. By doing so she sent her bags flying; her left bag went out under and between her legs and sprawled open in between the two beds, her right bag--which was unzipped but not open--had been flung in front of the dresser, and was left open enough to see the contents, none of which had spilled out but had more light shed on them.

"Listen here, you little shit. Just because I have goals in my life to honor my family and run the family business well does not make me a 'wonder child'. I would rather be learning from experience alongside my older sister as she did before me, but instead I'm stuck here with you, you apathetic thing you!" Hisako did not growl, she wasn't as angry as she was before, she wasn't even angry at Clare, she was angry at her Father. "My father only put me here so I could experience being free, meet people, blah blah blah. I don't need you, your opinion, and I certainly don't need your--your--distracting smells!"

Hisako's eyes widened. Her fur was standing straight and her tails had stopped moving. Her mouth quickly shut since she knew she would leave it handing open after what she just said. She had just bared herself, left herself open, and admitted that she enjoyed the scents of her roommate. This was something that she was almost entirely certain humans weren't accustomed to, and she felt that she might have violated the human's privacy. She quickly tried to recover, "Now please…tell me which side of the dresser is mine and let me pack." She tried to hide her embarrassment, and was hoping Clare would gloss over her slip.

Though Clare remained laid on her bed, she did take her eyes of her Manga to watch Hisako throw a fit at her for even having said opinion, geez, all she had to do was simply disagree with her. Yet here she was witnessing evidence she was going to be staying with a short tempered Fox Furry that clearly has some family issues, glad with herself that she isn't all that gifted or else she'd have problems like that too.

Even with the anger she showed, Clare wasn't quite able to take any of it seriously with the typical rant about what her Dad apparently expects of her, that and the not really insulting insults thrown at her before somehow derailing about her sense of smell. Odd considering she had a shower this morning and she hadn't done much that would cause her to create some form of odor, she even checked to smell her pits shortly after she was told of the distracting smells, nope, they weren't all that smelly, ah well.

It was apparent to Clare that it must be something embarrassing for a Furry to talk about someone else's smell, which only really made her sigh at the thought of them making a fuss about it. Pointing to the cupboard closer to their beds she told Hisako which one hers was going to be, "Your's will be the right one and no, I won't touch your stuff. So yeah...welcome to ICU."

Hisako looked over to the direction Clare was pointing to and took a quick look. She was done, she didn't want to embarrass herself anymore. She was tired, she was stressed, but more importantly her temper was sitting on a blade and she was small breeze away from getting cut deep. She gathered her tails and brought the clutter of the bags back into their corresponding container, which was thankfully confined to one bag. She grabbed the other bag and began putting her things away in the containers she believed would work best.

After she finally put away all of her things, there was the right bag left. She looked over her shoulder to check to see if there was any sign that her roommate was watching her. When she felt the opportunity was right, she hurriedly stuffed and concealed her slings and concealers and quickly shut the door as she turned around and tried to act as inconspicuously as one could when slamming a drawer shut and spinning around simultaneously. Hisako stood still there for about five seconds before deciding she should do or say something. She opened her mouth slightly, and then decided not to.

Her transition into movement was awkward, almost robotic as if she was slowly breaking into movement after being frozen. After making the arduous four step journey from the dresser to the bed which was apparently hers. After staring at her bed she sighed and just resigned herself for the day. She sat down on the bed, looked at her roommate. She observed her relaxed attitude and was sort of in awe. She rolled her eyes upward and fell side-first onto her bed, and rolled over onto her back, her feet dangling off the bed again. There was about a few minutes of silence before Hisako finally broke it.
"I'm sorry."

Clare had to stop herself from reading again watching Hisako act down right odd, sure she'd understand if people aren't so keen on looking what they have inside their bags but holy hell did the Furry behave like she was hiding something like the world depended on it. But whatever it was though it clearly didn't interest Clare enough to pry about it, that was one of the things she did care for, the privacy of others, she'd be a hypocrite poking her nose into someone else's personal belongings while keeping other away from hers.

When the god awful silence was broken by an apology from her roommate, Clare kept her eyes glues to the Furry. Not really expecting anything more from her, but rather nothing at all as others would likely believe Clare to be the one that should say sorry. Shrugging her shoulders the pink-head resumed her Manga goodness, "What's there to be sorry for? You just said what's on your mind, I can hardly count that as hurting my feelings. Also if you ever get bored you can always borrow one of my Manga books or go to the collage library to do your fancy studying, not much else to do in these dorms other then playing games or sex."

Hisako was staring at the ceiling, she hadn't found an outlet for her anger and frustration during her years of sheltered upbringing and private schooling. She drew up her left wrist to her forehead and rested it there as she contemplated what to do with all of this new added freedom. Her right ear twitched and turned towards Clare. Hisako's right arm fell off the bed and dangled dangerously close to the floor, nearly slamming into it if she didn't have her hand partially closed. She took in all of the options for how to spend free time in between her studies. She huffed in disappointment and turned her head over to look over at Clare. Her eyes darted over across the room and examined Clare's body.

Hisako always favored the fairer sex, something she was sure her father was afraid of being true. Clare wasn't an anthro like her, but she had everything that Hisako liked, her pink hair was cute enough to get Hisako to approach her and strike up a conversation. That's when Hisako realized that she wouldn't just be seeing Clare on a regular basis, she would be living with her. Hisako's face went blank as she stared back at the ceiling, her ears pointed back in front of her again. Her tails twitched slightly around her, then relaxed again. It had been too long, she needed to say something and be more mindful of these awkward pauses she had been creating.

"I haven't played a game since I was six and I've never had sex."

Nailed it.

Clare sat up the moment she heard what Hisako had said and even let the Manga rest on her stomach, her focus being completely on her Furry roommate now. Looking at Hisako with a raised eyebrow, Clare tried her best to choose her words a little better now that things aren't to tense, "Woah, woah, wait, hold on. You've never had sex before, like...ever?". Sure she knew people that wouldn't have sex until they even reach 30, but Hisako to her looked like she could've had anyone she wanted, "I mean, for someone like you I'd expected you to have walked in with a guy or a girl by your side or some shit like that. But damn..."

As fun as it may seem to keep talking about such personal things like that with someone so soon, she also wanted to at least make up for her rudeness by allowing Hisako to experience some fun too, pointing over to the end of her bed that had a table stood there with a monitor, mouse and a computer stationed there along with a game controller resting on the table. If she'd had that cleared up from all the paper work they might be able to have a game or two, "Well never mind your sex life right now, if you want. You can play some games if that's fine with you. Overwatch was released 2 days ago and let me tell you, it's tones of fun."

Hisako winced after hearing Clare's reaction. She sighed and removed her wrist from her forehead and turned her ear back over towards Clare. Hisako took a deep breath before she responded to Clare.

"Yes, I have never had sex--as in never in my life--ever." She shook her head, almost disappointed in herself not because of the fact that she was still a virgin, but because it was now aired and most likely going to be talked about. There was nothing more embarrassing than admitting she never had found any love or anyone whose bones she wanted to jump. However given her condition she found it hard to find anyone anyways. Most of the women she was interested in were straight, and the ones that weren't expressly explained which part of the male anatomy was disgusting enough to convince them to stay lesbian. She had never met anyone who was somewhere in the middle or close enough for her to actually want to pursue and receive reciprocation. "Thank you for the compliment." She said, feeling less awkward and outed.

Hisako sat up as Clare pointed over towards the electronics, her nose twitched as she took in the controllers, keyboard, the computer itself, and the small monitor. She leaned back on her right elbow as she rested her weight and turned over towards Clare, an awkward look and smile on her face.
"I don't think you understand," she began, chuckling a little as she licked her lips in preparation of a long talk, "The last time I played a game was when I was six it was 'Sumbakkogjil', or 'Hide and Seek'." She said with a chuckle in her voice, "I've only seen those controllers, never have I had the opportunity to touch them or use them. Also wouldn't my…you know," Hisako offered up her free hand and wiggled her paws, emphasizing that her 'fingers' were stubbier and less agile than Clare's. "I'd have to use some of my magic to temporarily change my paws into hands in order to play. Seems like an awful lot of work, and a lot of adjusting I would have to do to play this 'Overwatch' you spoke of." Hisako smiled, "Thanks though, it's very kind of you."

Clare looked on as if to try to think of a solution, more so about Hisakos sex life then the gaming issue. Contrary to her looks, Clare would never stoop so low as to start rumours of anyone who wishes to keep some info classified. The room was silent yet again between the two that she'd even consider doing anything at this point to break it. Glancing over she could see the point though that Hisako was making, her gaming station does consist of things only a human could use with ease, even her previous roommate was a human.

Perhaps she could go out to buy a specially made controller for Furries, she knows they do them. "Tell you what then." Clare finally spoke up, looking over to her Foxy roommate, "We can't exactly play hide and seek here, so... anything that comes to mind that you can do for us to kill some time here, I'm pretty much open to anything." Clare suggested. Some of her studies was killing enough as it was on her but holy hell was there nothing at all to do here. Being an only child had little help too and her parents also were far too busy in their lives to be able to visit, the only saving grace she gets around here are the monthly visits she has with a friend from China. But while things are like this, boredom has the dominance in this dorm.

Hisako chuckled at the thought, and the laughter sort of grew as she came into further acceptance of her situation. She was a victim of her upbringing, too much was expected of her that she hadn't had fun in tens of years and now that she was given more freedom than she had ever had in her life she was being asked how she wanted to spend this free time. Hisako sat up and swung her legs over to the side of the bed, pulling her tails to curl all around her neatly.

"I've been a slave of my father's expectations my whole life, never having a free moment that wasn't spent with my nose in a book or studying. My idea of a good time is…nothing. I have no ideas what to do." Hisako let out a hearty laugh, her tails flicking about as she laughed to herself, and of course Clare.
"Sorry, just…this realization of freedom is a bit…" she giggled some more, "Hilarious." she said, wiping a tear from her eyes.

"Because it is hilarious." Clare stated right of the bat about Hisakos idea of first time freedom. To be able to get something done, she wanted to get a few things in for the both of them to even do anything while they're here. Getting off her bed, Clare went over to the desk to reach for her personal back pack, which being on the floor required her to bend down, not giving any regards that she was giving Hisako a decent chance for a view most men would want tot look at.

While going through her bag for a wallet she'd looking for, she spoke up from where she was about an idea she had just for her new roommate. "It's what... Thursday, right? So the shops are still open." Once she found what she was looking for, Clare got back up fully to look over to Hisako and put the wallet in her pocket, "I figured you don't have anything fun related from what you're telling me. How about we go out real fast to get you a control pad just for your furry paws"

Hisako watched Clare as she got her things together, her thoughts initially distracted by the prospect of having fun for once. Hisako smiled and returned to earth just in time to take a look at Clare bending over. That's when Hisako was hit with it, the feeling and thoughts she had been trying to push out since she was told it was something to ignore and be ashamed of. But this time she had the freedom to be, to let herself think of Clare like that. Wait, no, that's a bad idea. Before Hisako realized what she had finished fishing around in her backpack and Clare was now turning around.

Hisako quickly whipped her arms down from behind her head to try and hide the erection that was now poking at her sweatpants. Hisako's quick movements threw her off the bed, she landed on her hip, sides hitting the floor immediately afterwards. She quickly scuttled, trying to get upright while not showing her member was upright. Hisako quickly pushed herself up and sat on her ass while trying to quickly cover it up and act naturally. She started waving her tails in a dismissing motion as if they were arms and quickly put them back behind her.
"Sorry--sorry," she began, "I just lost my balance is all--when were you thinking about leaving? I don't think I can leave right now. Just…give me a minute…or five?" Hisako said, tilting her head from side to side as she winked one eye as she contemplated what Clare may or may not have seen.
"Probably five." Claire said, opening her other eye and nodding.

Clare had to watch as she just caught Hisako tumble off the bed when she turned around and now seeing her furry roommate sat on the floor like she just got found out about something. This started to make Clare somewhat suspicious of the way Hirako is trying to not go out, plus the way she was covering herself made her thing of guys trying to hide an...oh wait a second. The gears in Clares hear started to turn seeing Hisako like that, yet she wasn't about to jump to assumptions with her, that was something that really could be a sensitive topic to jump to conclusions to.

Placing her hands on her hips, Clare looked on intensely at her roomy for any way to approach this situation without making any wrong moves. Or say the wrong words. Looking away with an apparent embarrassed look on her face an a blush to go with it with the images she just made up in her mind, her speech becoming slightly shaky, "O-oh...I guess I see what you mean. I can leave you be if you want me to go by myself... or you could... no, never mind". This whole ordeal didn't help Clare any since she hadn't had good sex with someone in some time and wasn't about to make a move on Hisako when they barely know each other.

Hisako's ears flattened behind her head and her tails began to fold in on themselves, tucking behind her rear while on the floor. She looked up at Clare, and looked back down at hers hands. She couldn't even make it one day without keeping her secret, it was all for nothing. Hisako removed her hands slowly from her crotch and looked away, revealing her large member's outline through her sweatpants. She was clearly ashamed by it, unable to live normally like her sisters or anyone else that she knew. "Guess it would have happened eventually." She said bashfully, "I mean, we do live together. It would have been hard to keep hidden forever. I'm sorry if this is a betrayal of trust." she said, and began to try and get back up. She placed her hands on her bed after twisting her body some, pushing herself up as she turned around to face away from Clare. She looked over her shoulder at Clare and looked away again. "If you're uncomfortable, I can pack my things and request a reassignment. You were here first, so I won't trouble you and make you uncomfortable in your home-away-from-home." She reached under bed with her foot and grabbed one of her bags again, bending over to pick it up and brought it to her chest. She carried the empty bag over to the dresser, sighing deeply as she began to pack her clothes again. What a great first day.

(sorry for short post, no idea what else to do in the situation that would seem reasonable)

God this fuzzball was making Clare go through many emotions already from irritated to cheerful to confusion to embarrassment and back to confusion, was she really making that big of a fuzz over that? Shaking her head to get a clear thought on it, she walked over to Hisako, stopping her from packing her stuff by placing her hand on the furry shoulder, "Woah there Foxy- I mean, Hisako. You just got her about half an hour ago. Now you decide to go just for popping a boner?"

Sure that might be too direct but Clare wasn't some smooth talking therapist or something, no matter thought, she wanted her to stay as so far, she seemed decent enough to tolerate and who knows how annoying the next person would be like. "Look, I'm sorry if you probably didn't want anyone to find out because of judgemental retards, but I'm not one of them, believe me so-.... wait...." Clare paused for a moment again, moving around Hisako enough to get another good look at the member making itself known through her pants and back up at her face, having just realised something, "Did you get that staring at my ass when I bend over getting my wallet?"

(It's ok, I feel if the posts get too long it could overwhelm me a bit, just so long as things don't go into one liners I'm good.)

Hisako looked over her shoulder as her roommate began to try and reason with her. She turned her head back, ears still tucked behind her head as she began to pack morosely. She gave a small chuckle, her shoulders lifting a little as she listened to Clare, shrugging once she was done with her first sentence.
"Sounds like an over-reaction, sure--but it's not just a boner. It's a sex thing or something, people or the staff will think…" she was interrupted by Clare moving around to face her front-on. Hisako looked up at her, ears perked up slightly. She watched Clare's eyes go from Hisako's face to her lap, then back up to her. When she saw the wandering eyes go down to her crotch she quickly moved her hands from the drawer to her lap, a shirt was balled in her hands as she covered her pronounced erection that was shown through her sweatpants.
"Hey, fucking quit it." she said quietly, a small growl tone in her voice as she lowered her ears and looked from side to side, leaning over a bit and looking at the doorway awkwardly as she held on for dear life to her crotch. She quickly looked back at Clare, and threw her shirt into the drawer as she marched to the open door to shut it. She walked back over to the bed nearest to the door--Clare's-- and stood with her arms folded over her above-average chest as she raised an eyebrow looking at Clare again.
"What was that? Did I get like this from looking at y--no, yes--well, of course I did." She said, trying to sound reasonable. She brushed some hair out of her eyes with her left hand, blowing out of her mouth as she did so. She looked at Clare again after getting the hair out. "It just…happens. I mean, this time it wasn't random but if you're going to say you're alright with me living here this is going to happen." as if on command, her member throbbed, bobbing forward and making itself slightly more obvious before swinging back. She rolled her eyes, and looked back at Clare, "A lot, actually. I have slings that I typically wear, but I wasn't expecting to need it soon--and I really don't want to wear them when I'm trying to relax. So please…" She said, unfolding her arms only to lift them up and press them together. Her pawed hands were now pressed together in front of her face as she bowed her head a little, she was obviously pleading.
"Please, if you're going to be ok with this be…ok with this, and…me." she said, closing her eyes.

Clare understood well enough that having just a boner wasn't Hisakos only issue, still, to leave over something like that only made Clare feel she was one to run away from things. Remembering not to run her mouth on the first thing she thought, she managed to stop herself from causing more harm. One thing that actually made the whole thing funny for Clare was that Hisako, now standing by her bed, gets very flustered when someone is staring at her dick, not that it seemed like it was anything new to Clare, secretly she reads fan-fics of Futa related content and making a mental note to herself NEVER to let Hisako know of it.

And here came the classic "don't look" order that, predictably made Clare want to get a better look. So she kept staring at the crotch, seeing it throb a little. Truth be told it started to effect the pinked haired teen now, how long since she last slept with a guy? Not sure but it was too long for her. Looking up and trying her best not to glance down again, Clare spoke up to the furry roomy in order to seal the deal not to have her go over something Clare considers to be quite minor. "Alright, alright. I'm fine with people... Furries or whatever like you. You have my word too that I wont say anything. But! I have one rule I'd like you to follow if I'm going to let you stay here. If, and only if, you have the urge to...you know, have a wank. You're going to have to let me help you with it when I'm around." she boldly declared, what? No way was she going to miss out on some inter-species fun if the opportunity is there. Plus it wasn't like a Human/Furry relationship was that rare.

Hisako looked at Clare, and she closed her eyes a little bit, turning her head away slightly while not breaking eye contact. She looked Clare up and down, her body language didn't suggest any sort of breakaway into a different thought or subject, she was just standing there glancing at her erection frequently. Her arms went from in front of her and folded across her chest, her paws now resting on her biceps as she began to tap her claws against her furred arms. She sighed and shook her head, looking down and closing her eyes before looking back up at Clare. "So...what? You want to…jerk me off?" She said, rolling her eyes as she looked towards the window, then back at Clare. "Wait a minute…" she said, unfolding her right arm out from under the left, resting its elbow on her left hand. "You want to blackmail my sex…with sex?" She said, her ears raised in two different directions, one was facing Clare while the other was pointed to the side. "You…you are, aren't you?" She let out a laugh and closed her eyes as the bark-like laughs echoed from her mouth. "Oh, come on Clare…your kidding right? This thing would destroy you!" she said, releasing both arms and spreading them out. She thrust her waist forward a bit, as if to present herself to Clare even more so.

Now that it was forced against the fabric its silhouette was more apparent. Hisako's erect cock was ten inches, not including the knotted end at the base of the shaft, and her girth wasn't as apparent, but it was around four and a half inches in diameter, excluding the bulges from veins and such which protruded from the raw flesh. Hisako continued on, "It's big for human and for Anthro standards, and no offense, but I'm sure it would rip you apart." She closed her arms and folded them across her chest again. "Besides," she continued, looking away bashfully, "Pretty sure this kind of behavior leads to beds being pushed together. What will everyone think when they visit us? Aren't there dorm inspections? Is this kind of thing even allowed?" She said, looking back at Clare.

"Well... it's less blackmailing and more, hoe should I put it..." Clare spoke, lifting her hand to her chin as she thought of a better was of putting it. A light blush was still on her face now that it was no secret what Hisako has between her legs, "...but more like me doing you a favour allowing you to get to know the joy of sex. I'm only suggesting it mainly because it's been a good while for me, but how often would you meet a girl or guy who's willing you have sex with someone like you?". It felt like she was making a valid point, Clare hardly even met anyone who likes the best of both worlds on a single body, it would ether have to be all male of all female.

Stepping forward, Clare dropped her arm after having had her thought and now stood in front of Hisako, having to look up slightly to the taller Anthro. "Besides, who ever said I was asking to have ALL of this inside me." the pink haired teen pointed out as she tapped the bulge with her index finger, "I'm sure whatever can fit in should be good enough."

Hisako looked dumbfounded at Clare as the human fumbled about, putting her hand below her chin as she blushed while admitting what seemed like her desires to experience Hisako's member regardless of the warnings and well-wishings she was expressing. Hisako rolled her eyes and sighed, still listening patiently and paying attention to everything Clare was saying to her, nodding her head while she looked through half-closed lids at Clare's wandering eyes and sheepish expressions. Then she unfolded her arms across her chest and put them behind her slightly as Clare began to bring herself close to Hisako, a familiarity and invasion of personal space she had only known family to do. She felt Clare's small index finger drag along her erect shaft and get close to her head. She felt her member flex involuntarily in response to the stimulation. Hisako looked down at herself, her large and unusual member now so erect that it was testing the tensile strength of each seem of her sweat pants holding her back. The soft interior of the pants were the only reason she wore them on her 'off days'. The feelings of her raw flesh was sensitive to all made its sense of touch a huge factor in what she wore. The slings were a hard enough She looked back up, well, up a little bit considering Clare was still a look downward for Hisako anyways. She closed her eyes and sniffed a little, able to sniff all of Clare--including her shampoo. Hisako sighed, and opened here eyes to look down at Clare again.

"Fine, show me what you got. I'm actually interested to see if you can actually take it just to shut you up." She said, and reached down to her sweat pants elastic waistline, and pulled downward, shimmying her hips as she pulled the pants off and let them drop to her ankles, bending over slightly when she had to get them over her knees since her erect member was fighting to spring free as well. When she stood back up her erection was quite pronounced and with Clare standing so close to her it now was touching her as well. Very little was sheathed at this state, her knot was pulsing with anticipation and the rest of the shaft leading from it was rife with veins and defined muscle texture. Hisako sighed, and stepped back a bit as she stepped out of her pants, now loosely on the ground as she removed her member pressing against Clare. She stood there, hands at her sides as she closed her eyes and removed her top, starting from the bottom she removed her shirt and pulled it upwards and over her head. She revealed her bra, holding her furry D cup breasts in and the only thing keeping her slightly modest. After she top was off she cast it aside with one hand as she reached behind her and tilted her head as she began to unfasted her bra. Reaching behind with her other free hand she grabbed the other side of it and assisted her other hand. Within seconds the bra was off, and Hisako pulled her arms out of the straps around her shoulder and lifted it above her head and off her chest. She threw that on top of her shirt, and opened her eyes to look back at Clare. The silver fox kitsune was now completely naked and exposed, and she felt a bit embarrassed. She looked away as her tails instinctively moved around to the front of her body to cover herself.
"Sorry," she began, still looking away, her eyes darting back and forth towards Clare, "I just…haven't…well, you know." she said, with defeat in her tone.

Back
Top Bottom