Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zombie and Racheal

Sam smirked as she spoke and nodded. "I like you too." She said, still smiling. "That's alright, it suits you being how you are. If you were girly and feminine it would be kind of odd." She said, not meaning anything rude by that. It was just Rebecca's personality suited her perfectly, even as a girl rather than a man.

"Doesn't mean I don't occasionally miss dressing up and looking pretty," she informed with a laugh, blushing bright red as she smiled affectionately at the other girl. Sam had such a calming affect on her. She never made her feel the need to fight or scream like other girls did. She just simply was Sam and Rebecca knew she would do almost anything for the other girl, if Sam only asked it of her.

Sam smiled as she heard Rebecca did still miss looking pretty. She then got an image of her in a dress, though she still looked a bit manly. It was an odd image, most likely affected by the fact that Sam hadn't ever see Rebecca look feminine before. even if San had known about rebecca's feelings, she wouldn't have asked anything of her. She was still a slave after all and she knew her place.

Rebecca smiled and shook her head. "I used to look more like an Amazon for Greek legend then any sort of proper daughter to a landed lord, she informed, chuckling lightly at the awkward idea. She then paused a moment and looked at Sam before informing, "You... you can borrow those dresses. It's not like I'm ever going to wear them again."

Sam smiled a bit at that thoght. It made much more sense and also made the image in her head more beautiful. She didn't really know what to say as rebecca told her she could borrow her dresses if she wanted. "I don't know... Their much too nice for me to be wearing them... And I'd have to take them up, you're much taller than I am." She said, smiling a bit. She leaned in, almost touching Rebecca's ear wit her lips. "I would like to see you in one though." She said, sitting abck and smiling.

Rebecca laughed, a clear throated sound far more joyful then the horse one she normally retrained herself to. It was a tender sound and she smiled for a moment, looking the other girl in the eyes before turning quickly away and running down the hall, calling back, "Alright, but God help me, I'm not going to wear a corset!"

Sam was a bit surprised at her feminine laugh. She definitely would have to get used to that. It was odd how much more comfortable she felt with Rebecca know that she knew that she was actually a female. She watched as the woman got up, running to her room. Sam just laughed and called back. "Alright." She didn't really blame her, those things were hell. While she waited, Sam finished up the dishes, not really sure what else to do.

Rebecca emerged from the room, standing in a rather plain dress in a light cream. It contrasted her sun kisssed face and revealed her toned, but still slender arms and calves. She wore no under or over garments with it and the tops of her breasts could be seen in the square neckline, along with quite a bit of shape. The dress enhanced the tall and slender nature of her frame, making her look rather like a revenging age with her dark brown hair hanging just past her shoulders in a wild fashion. She put one hand to her hip and scowled gently towards the other girl, pretending to be a spoiled brat as she called out, "Hey! You're supposed to be flattering me about how I look in this ancient thing!"

Sam continued washing the dishes until she heard rebecca reenter. She turned around and upon seeing her, her jaw dropped. She just stood there staring as her wet hands dripped on the floor. She didn't really know what to say. She was gorgeous. As she pretended to be spoiled and demanded that she be complimented she laughed a bit. "You're beautiful, my Lady." She said, bowing deeply. And she really meant it. Rebecca was stunning in that dress. It was a bit odd seeing her in a dress though, only seeing her in men's clothes priviously.

Rebecca laughed, smiling slightly, though she really didn't believe the other girl. Wasn't have the beauty of being a woman that you were small, dainty, in need of protection? All things that Rebecca was sure she in no way portrayed. "Dear, you know you are most marvelous at flattery, better then most men I know. If only I could make a woman want to blush as easily as you," she admitted with a laugh. She then took a light shade of red as she looked away. She had tried being flirty and flattering with girls the way other men were and while she regularly got positive responses, her favorite target had always been Sam, who without fail, had avoided her attempts.

Sam laughed a bit as Rebecca said she was good at flattery. Personally, she didn't reall think so, she was just telling the truth. "Well, the trick is to tell the truth, and if the truth's not flattering then lying tends to work." She said, giving her a wink. She was telling the truth of course about how the other female looked. She didn't really know whether is was really a compliment to be good at flattering people. She suposed it could be a good trait, but she didn't think it would really do her much good. She had previously been able to avoid her comments were because she had thought she was a man and she just assumed that was typical behavior for a man.

(Sorry if I havn't been posting regularly. I've been pretty busy between work and school.)

(Totally understood)

Rebecca chuckled and replied, "But I know that! And I knew women well enough to always compliment them on exactly what they like to be complimented on, be it their hair, their new necklace, or even a joke about the man on their arm." She then paused for a moment and reached out a gentle hand to push a lock of Sam's hair behind her ear.

She gave the other girl a moment's too long stare before whispering, "You are so graceful that every eye in a room turns to you."

Sam laughed a bit. She was sure Rebecca was better than flirting with women than she was. Rebecca had lots of practice afterall. She just nodded as she spoke about what women wanted to hear. She smiled a bit as the other female moved her hair. She jut stared at her, not sure what to really do abut it.
As she complimented her, she didn't try to avoid it like she normally did it. She blushed, looking down a bit. She really didn't know what to say to that. She didn't really think it was true, but it was definitely the sweetest thing anyone had said to her before.

Rebecca smiled, trying not to laugh at Sam's blush. "I guarantee that I could make such a pretty woman of acceptable middle class status that lords would knock on your door and ask to court you, no matter the lost of face. For they would simply dream of how sweet a wife you would make and how your calm beauty would melt the hearts of all their enemies, winning them many allies!" she added, leaning in a bit closer to the servant. "I also promise that if you and I were to dress in our finest, all men would avoid me, all women would laugh at me, while all would stand in shock and awe of you, whispering either lies to shame you, wishing they were you, or lies wishing to shame you, wishing they could have you, both the men and the women."

She had never before come so close to admitting her feelings for her slave. She wanted so badly to lean few inches down, put her fingers gently under the smaller woman's check, raising her head, so that she could kiss Sam's lips and smile affectionately at her, letting her finally understand what it was that Rebecca felt for her.

Samantha just stared into Rebecca's eyes as she told her all these thing. She didn't really believe they were true, but they were definitely the nicest things anyone had told her. She blushed more, looking down at the floor, avoiding eye contact now. Sam didn't really know what to think about this. Rebecca was being so nice to her all of a sudden. Well, nicer than she hd been in the past, giving her a bunch of compliments. Once she finished, she looked up at her, just staring for a moment before slowly leaning in and kissing her. She pulled back after a moment, blushing even more. "I-I'm sorry, that was inappropriate..." She said, looking away. She stood, starting to walk away from the akward situation she had just put herself in.

Rebecca practically swayed in shock when the other girl did as she'd desired. She took a deep breath, steading her feet, and slowly walked forward towards the other girl. Gently she wrapped her around the other girl's upper body and held her tight, Rebecca pressing her chest against Sam's back. "Sam... could you do that again?" she asked in a soft whisper, praying the slave would not deny her previous action, pretend it had not happened.

Sam froze as she felt Rebecca wrap herself around her body, feeling the other female's breasts against her back. She only blushed more as Rebecca asked her to do it again. She turned in her grasp, her face only inches from hers. "Y-you really want me to?" She asked, quite shocked that Rebecca wanted more rather than yelling at her for doing something like that. She paused for a moment before leaning in and kissing her again, this time her hands slowly moving to the other's waist, resting her hands on her hips. If anyone saw this they would either be extremely turned on that two girls were kissing or very disturbed that the master was not only crossdressing, but kissing his slave.

Rebecca pressed her hand under Sam"s chin and her other against her neck as she gently pressed her lips back in the sweet innocent kiss of some one"s first love. She then turned away, blushing fiercely. "Sam," she whispered gently, looking down into her eyes, "I care for you far more then I should in ways that others would seem unnatural... but if I were allowed to wear the robes of a gentlemen and court you as a young man won by a girl's work, determination, obedience, and strength... It would greatly please me." she whispered gently, curling a hand into the short hair at the back of Sam's neck. "I'll give you time to think it over, but I will also say that I will be indebted and will treat you to all the curiosities of a woman of rank..."

Sam only blushed more as she spoke words so sweet to her ears. She couldn't believe Rebecca actually liked her like she liked Rebecca. It was like a dream almost. She didn't really think it was unnatural, but then again her view of society was slightly warped. She just stood there, staring into Rebecca's eyes as she spoke to her. She was a bit confused though. Everyone already knew her at his slave, there would be no way she would be able to just change ranks so easily, especially without anyone noticing. Clothes can only change so much about a person. She reached out and grabbed Rebecca's hand as she said she'd give her time to think it over. "I don't need time to think it over." She said softly, blushing a bit as she looked up into the other's eyes. "I would love to court you as a man, though I don't think it would be as simple as just sticking me in a nice dress, people would know I'm your slave." She said, looking down at th floor, not sure what to do.

"Other men have done it, yes, risking face and status, but doing so... It would make me happy, Sam. Consider that if you will not let me court you as my slave and accept the ridicule, that I might court you in secret?" she whispered gently taking one of the other girl's hands. "At the very least we could disappear for a day, pack sandwiches and sit in one of the more remote corners of my estate? Sam... I've cared about you for sometime and I have yet to find someone I can love in secret, let alone in public, male or female. I would like the opportunity to have just a bit more love in my life."

Sam just stared at her. She had heard of men risking their status for such love, but She didn't want Rebecca to do something as foolish as that just for her. She didn't find herself worthy of such a thing. She blushed a bit as he asked her to court him in secret if she didn't want him to be ridiculed. She smiled at the thought of them sneaking away for the day. That would be quite a bit of fun. She smiled at him as he continued to speak to her about love. She gripped his hand a bit as he finished. "I would hate for you to throw all this away just because of me. Though I would love to sneak off with you some time. Just the two of us." She said, looking up into her eyes. She pulled his hand up, kissing the top of it. "But if you don't mind the humiliation and you want to show me off, I guess it would be ok for us to go out in public." She said. It was quite obvious she didn't think herself worthy of throwing his status away on.

Rebecca nodded. She had never thought of being in public with Sam so much as having the other woman in whatever way she would allow. She smiled gently and leaned in to kiss Sam once more upon the lips, wrapping her arms gently around her waist. She pressed her lips slightly more forcefully against Sam's this time, hoping to make clear both emotional and physical desire.

Sam smiled looking up at Rebecca. She blushed a bit as she leaned in and kissed her, though this kiss was slightly different than the first two. It wasn't only emotional, but almost phyical as well. She didn't really know what to think. She slowly wrapped her arms around her neck, moving up on her tip-toes to get a bit closer to the other female. She had the same feelings as Rebecca, but she didn't know how to express them so she just stood there, kissing the other woman, hoping she would understand.

Rebecca pulled back a moment later and smiled weakly at the other girl. ''I guess I should go change back into my normal clothing before anyone comes visit...'' she whispered, suddenly feeling very nervous. ''Or... I'm sorry Sam, this is very new to me, I'm very ... I don't even know how to describe how you make me feel or how to describe that you make me happy. I want to just hold you in my arms and keep kissing you, but I'm not sure if that's how to go about this.''

Sam licked her lips a bit as she pulled back and nodded. She was right, it probably wasn't a good idea for her to keep the dress on in case someone decided to show up. She blushed a bit as Rebecca suddenly seemed so nervous. It made her nervous. She just nodded a bit, looked up at the female. "It's fine. I'm not quite sure what to do either." She said, looking downat the ground for a moment, listening a bit more. "I think I have an idea..." She said, smirking a bit. She was pretty sure she felt the same way. "Well I suppose we could just go about how we normally do, though with a few things different." She said, glancing up at Rebecca for a moment. She really wasn't sure wht to do next.

Back
Top Bottom