Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zombie and Racheal

Tainted Rainbows

Supernova
Sam sat in the bottom of her cage, her arms chained up over her head. She looked utterly pathetic. She had her head hanging low, her emerald eyes only half open, and her straight, red hair fallingin her face. She had been here for too long, and the owners were starting to dislike that. He had taken to beating her, usually with a whip as the makrings on her back showed. What little shothing she wore was ripped due to abuse and only barely covered her. The only movement one saw from her was her chest rising and falling slowly as she breathed, that and the fact the if someone got too close she would glance up at them, making sure thhey weren't the owner. She was terrified of him.
No one knew why she hadn't been purchased already, It coiuld have been because she looked too damaged, or maybe because she didn't act like a whore every time some new customer came in. But she was really a beautiful girl, A bit on the skinny side due to not enough food, but other than that she had very nice hips and a curvy waist that led up to her round, soft breasts. She had surprisingly soft skin, except on her scar covered back, which truely looked like that of a slave.

Rebecca Pendleton entered the establishment with a grim look on her face. She stood a confident 6'1" and thanked the heavens her brother had only been fifteen at his death. Walking towards the cages, she spotted the small woman and immediately felt a twinge of pain for her. If not for her lies, this could easily be her life. With no living family and as a daughter who's mother had never been claimed a wife by her father, she, as an illegitimate female, had no claim to an inheritance....
With the look of deep thought, she gestured to a male servant behind her and whispered a few questions to him, discussing back and forth the reasons such a slave must be of little merit. This was followed by moving over towards her master and asking, "This one, what, has she tried too many times to escape? I think she'd make a pretty enough maid with a good change of clothing.... Maybe even a plaything for my guests... Hmm?" she asked, giving the sly wink of a slightly flamboyant youth who had only sex on his mind. She then reached back and ran a hand through the end of her ponytail, trying not to look to nervous.

She was known to all present as Benjamin Marcus Pendleton, the only son of the late Lord Robert Pendleton and his extremely rich heir. With the charming looks of a rather feminine, possibly boyish face and the flamboyant nature of rich youth, she succeeded thus far in tricking them. Little tricks, were certainly part of it too, like bletching loudly at dinner, never cleaning her fingernails, allowing her lip to peal and crack rather then softening it with moistener, and having quite the reputation with women as a complete, but always serious flirt.

No one how Sam had ended up as she was. She had just been sold to this place by some man 5 years ago when she was fifteen and had been here ever since. She didn't talk much, at least not to the owner of the store or any of the customers. She did talk to the other slaves though, but only at night when no one else was around. She glance up at the man who walked in, having to double take, though no noticably. There was something odd about him, though she couldn't tell what it was.
She saw him stop in front of her cage and talk to her servant, probably about her, though she couldn't hear what they were saying. She wasn't quite sure if he wanted her or not, though it didn't make too much of a difference what she thought about it. She just glanced over at him ocassionally at him as he talked to the owner.

The owner was smiling, talking away, He shruged at the suggestion of a maid. "I know she can cook and clean well, but I'm not sure about a plaything... She's been returned quite a few times for violence towards past buyers when they try anything sexual with her. But this girl over here would make an excellant plaything." He said, trying to turn this rich young lad's attention to a different slave.

Sam soon lost interest as the owner pointed the man's attention to another slave, that was usually when the customer gave up on her. And that was why she was still here. The owner never really wanted to sell her to anyone because if she were returned he would loose a lot of money paying back the person who bought her. It was just too much of a hassle for him. She sighed a bit, the only noise she'd made in about a week that showed she was alive. She wouldn't even yell when he whipped her anymore. She just sat there and winced, taking in the pain.

"Good... i've had play things, they bore me. i do need a good maid, though. One who knows her place is cleaning and cooking, not tempting my stable boys to roll in the hay that belongs to my horses, not them!" she exclaimed, standing a bit straighter as if suddenly interested in the slave for her faults. Many men loved the unattainable and it was to this she played her decision to buy the woman.

"i will pay you a hundred gold pieces on two conditions, you will drug her so that she will be unresponsive until i get her home and you will not haggle that price with me assuming I'm stupid. it's twice the price paid for a male slave in peek form without a mark and a knowledge of planting and harvesting."

She would not have the girl fighting against her when she picked up the other woman and carried her out of here. For some reason, the need to protect the other was that strong. Strong enough that like the knight she could never be, she would make sure she was the one to rescue this creature.

The owner was a bit surprised by the man's comment on the slave, suddenly wanting her just because the owner didn't want to sell her. He just figred he was the typical kind of guy who wanted what he couldn't have. She shrugged and nodded, "Ok, if she's what you want." He was suddenly not as enthusiastic about selling to te man. Probably becuae he could have haggled the price for a better slave.
The owner was a bit surprised at the price the man had laid down right off the bat. That was way more than he had expected to get for her. "Yes, Sir, whatever you want." He said. "Though she's normally good about being unresponsive even withot drugs.

At the mention of drugs Sam looked up, the man finally being able to see ehr emerald eyes from behind her hair. She looked in shock, not only that someone actually was buying her, but the fact that he wanted to drug her. She didn't like that idea at all. If she was unresponsive that meant he could do what he wanted with her.

The owner looked over at the slave and smirked, knowing what she was thinking. He grinned wider, pulling a syringe and a bottle of something from behind the counter. He filled the syringe and walked over to her, Sam was already on he feet, pressing herself to the far side of the cage, obviously not wanting this at all. But the owner only laughed, sticking her with the needle and injecting her with the liquid. She was soon out of it, fighting up until the end when she went limp, falling into a deep sleep. The owner then opened the cage, unchaining the girl, though leaving her in the cage for him to deal with. "Here you go." He said, waiting to get paid.

Rebecca bent down, wrapping her left arm under the girl's left and back behind her, so that she could support her neck as she then wrapped the other under her legs and carefully picked her up. She knew the slave would never remember this, so she felt less reserved about her behavior as she carried her into the waiting carriage. The boy with her was the coach master and quickly took his seat the front of the vehicle, leaving Rebecca alone with the girl. "Shh.... Shh... you'll be fine. No one will ever touch you again. I promise. i promise no one will ever again hurt you. You will be safe and secure in my home. I will award obedience, but not half so much as I will award spirit! Please, sleep well and remember you never need fear me."

Sam didn't remember anything after she had blacked out. And she stayed out long past they had gotten to the man's home. When she finally awoke her eyes slowly fluttered open, thinking before t be a dream until she noticed she wasn't in her cage, nor was she chained, and she was actually kind of comfortable. She looked around, not really seeing anyone at first. She sat up slowly, her head pounding, the marks on her wrists from the shackles were evident, but they didn't bother her, she was used to them. She looked around, trying to remember what had happened and she did. She was bought by a man who insisted on having her drugged. She then quickly looked down at herself, making sure she was still decent, and surprisingly she was. Maybe nothing had happened then. At least that was what she was hoping.

Rebecca walked out into the living room where Sam lay upon the couch. "Alright, good to see you're awake. You have three choices, bed, food, or a shower, but you will have all three of them before you begin work tomorrow afternoon." She then strode over to the fire place and looked around the room, trying to think of something important to say. "As it stands, my last maid was a paid servant who I was forced to fire for stealing my silverware. I will have no thief in my house. These things were my father's and my sister's, they belong to me and they are important to me. If you steal from me, I will sell you to the mines. You would fair better begging of me silver coins then to remove one article from my position! For one, you'd be far more likely to succeed," she informed with a deep chuckle of a man at home in his domicile.

Sam looked over quickly as she heard footsteps. She just stared blankly at the man as he spoke, making no move to respond. She pushed herself back into the couch, almost as if she were trying to get away. This man intimidated her, which was odd because most men did not. She just watched him, still not answering, or really even moving anything except her eye as he spoke of his previous maid. She doubted very much that she would get paid, but so far this wasn't such a bad place to be. She didn't intend to steal his things, there would be no where for her to hide them anyways. She just continued to stare blankly at him, not really sre what she was supposed to say, if anything at all. She didn't really have anything to say or ask becase she didn't expect anything from him, just 'go clean this' and 'cook me that' At least that was how it normally how it was until they tried more and she snapped at them.

"So, do you want to eat or bath? I'd rather not show you to your room until you're clean, I don't think you want sweat and dirt all over your bed," she informed, holding back both a smile and a smirk for how she assumed the girl would react to the shocking news that not only would she have her own room and regular meals, but that she would also have her own bed, a bed that was supposedly clean at that!

Sam continued to stare for a moment and then just shrugged. She probably wouldn't start talking for a couple days. She didn't really believe him when he said she would have her own room and bed. She figured it would just be a cage and some sort of pillow. She didn't really want to get her hopes up only to be crushed. She lifted a hand, pushing some hair behind her ear then extending her hand out, holding up two fingers, meaning she wanted a bath first. She couldn't really remember the last time she had had a bath.

Rebecca looked at her, unsure of what she had meant and sighed, turning around and making her way towards the kitchen. "Until you can tell me what you want, with words, I'm not going to tell you where the bathroom is or have anyone bring up the hot water..."

Sam looked a bit confused as the man denied her the bath. She didn't really know what to do. She looked around for a moment before standing. So he wasn't going to give her anything until she spoke? She just shrugged. She had already gone this long without a bath, a few more days couldn't hurt. She stood up, almost falling at first, the drugs still having a little bit of a hold on her, but she was fine after a moment. She looked around again before starting to walk around a bit, looking around his house. She would flinch at every noise, expecting to get hit for doing something she wasn't suposed to. She didn't open any doors that were closed, nor did she touch a single thing, she just looked, curious as to what were to happen next.

Rebecca then emerged from the kitchen with a large plate full of sliced ham, seasoned and cured to perfection with a sugar and honey glaze. She sat down on the sofa where Sam had previously slept and began to eat it with her fingers, never pausing to even glance the other girl a look.

Sam was near the kitchen when he emerged and she could smell the ham. It smelled heavenly to her. She acted like she didn't care at first, but it just smelled too good. She soon wondered over to where he had sat down, staring at the food. "C-Can I have some?" She asked, quite nerveously, she half expected to get hit for just asking. Her voice was a bit shaky, not having talked for the past week. She just stared at the food, ringing her hands nerveously.

Rebecca gave a smirk-like smile of triumph as she picked up several large pieces of the meat in her left hand and handed the plate and remaining meat to Sam. "Ask and you shall receive," she whispered before standing up and moving out of the room, snacking upon the scraps of ham as she did so. She liked this and it felt so cruel and so fake to her, but she liked treating this woman, this girl that was everything she was supposed to be, well.

Sam smiled a bit as he handed ehr the plate. She sat down on the floor as he got up, eating the meat she was given. It tasted even better than it smelled. She smirked to herself, not thinking anyone was around to see her joy. It was so good. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all. At least that was what she was hoping. Though if it kept up like this, this would be the best place she had ever stayed.

It had been four months since buying the slave named Sam and Rebecca woke regularly from dreams about the other girl, dreams of rescuing her from some imagined danger and holding her tight, like she never did in real life. In life, she never complimented her with over flowing pose, she never touched her, she rarely stayed in a room where she was working...

All of that would make all the already forbidden factors of her secret life even more real and much less safe. If it was discovered she'd pretended to be male, there was a good chance local clergy could go so far as to have her head shaved, her body beaten, and her soul condemned before sending her off to the slaver's market where she would likely be sold to hard work because of her 'unnatural' strength and size.

So like many other mornings, she woke and preceded to change. She would be riding the vastness of her estates today with an elderly gentlemen who hoped she would marry his daughter, which of course Rebecca would, as always, refuse.

So far, Sam had quite enjoyed her stay here. Her new master, Sir Benjamin, had yet to even try to touch her so she actually trusted him quite a bit. She had been up for about an hour now, already cleaning and currently she was cooking breakfast for her master. Eggs, sausage, toast, and some friut was on the table. Sam actually smiled on a regular basis now, though she still didn't talk a lot.

She still had no idea what her master was really a woman. Though she wouldn't act much differently had she known. She might have talked a bit more had she known though. They still didn't know anything about eachother. All Sam knew was her master's name and what he liked to eat and how he liked things cleaned. She didn't really mind though, it meant she didn't have to say anything about herself either.

As she finished cooking and making a plate for him, she went to his room, knocking on the door, but didn't go in. "Breakfast is ready." She said simpily before leaving to go eat her portion by herself. Her master never really liked to be around her for some reason, and it had only gotten worse as her stay went on. She had made extra coffee and tea due to the fact that someone was coming over to try and get master to marry their daughter. This was a regular occurance, though master had still yet to accept any offer.

Trying to open the door would have been to no avail, anyway, as always, it was firmly locked. With buttoning the last button, Rebecca turned towards her mirror and arranged her clothing slightly, added little twicks of things that were just not quite neat, but almost there.

She sighed, walked to the door, closed it, and walked out to the hall, opening a door not far from the master bed room and staring inside for a moment. This room was rather simple, plan with the touches of feminine style common to unwed girls of the time. It had been her room. Shaking her head once more, Rebecca closed the door and left down the hall to the stairs, descending them for breakfast.

"So, have you heard that Lord Briggs is trying to get me to marry Catherine?" she asked Sam, knowing the other girl would know little of politics, but still feeling the need to consult with someone else, especially someone female who would understand the less admirable traits of the man's bitchy daughter. Traits beyond her inheritance and sizable bust.

As her master entered the room, Sam sat her fork down, taking his plate to his normal seat. She then poured him a glass of orange juice, setting it on top of his plate. She then went back to her seat in the kitchen, knowing Benjamin didn't like to be around her for too long.

She looked back at him as he spoke, washing her food down with a sip of water. She enjoyed how he actually talked to her about thing, even if she didn't really know the situation or about the subject he was speaking of. It almost made her feel like a regular person to be talked to like that. She nodded a bit at his question, taking another sip of water before responding.

"She's a very lovely young woman." She replied simply. Truthfully she had heard from the other servants that she was a huge bitch who was spoiled more than a week old jug of milk. But she wasn't about to say that to her master. Especially since she didn't know if he actually liked her or if he wold even go as far as to marry her. Though Benjamin seemed like too much of a flirt to actually settle down and marry someone.

Rebecca laughed coarsely. "You've only seen her in the sun, then. At night she grows wings and rips fair maidens heads off for spilling so much as a drop of wine. I will have nothing to do with her in this house, but for civil relations, I will entertain her father while he parades around here and makes suggestions at what a lovely wife she'd be! Hell, put me in a dress and with my faults and all I'd make a kinder bride!"

"Where did you get the orange juice? I told you could order supplies for the kitchen and it's a lovely gesture, but I do refer apple. Give the jug to Billy down in the stables, he loves oranges, gets all excited for them every Christmas," she added.

Sam tried to stifle her laugh as he spoke of the Lady like that, though she couldn't help but giggle a bit. She didn't know he he was joking or not about how bad she was. Though it wasn't her place to judge. She only laughed more when he said if you put him in a dress he would make a better bride. Though if what he was saying about Lady Catherine was true then he wouldn't be lying about that.

Her grin faded as he spoke of the orange juice. He had never mentioned anything about it until now but she still felt bad for wasting his money on something he wasn't even going to eat. She nodded a bit. "Yes, Sir. It won't happen again." She said, still not saying much. She was still afraid that if she said somehting wrong she would get beaten. But then agian, that was what happened back at the slave shop.

Back
Top Bottom