Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanting to play [Naruto/RL/HP/whatever] TRAPS/FEMBOYS! All genders sought!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKbm

I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl
Hey guys! Call me SK. I'm looking to play all manner of traps/femboys against girls, boys, shemales, futas, transexuals, herms -- whatever. There are only two genders I am not fond of, and I apologize for the misleading title if you wanted to play either of them -- cuntboys and male herms do nothing for me!

I'm chiefly interested in playing Naruto ATM, most likely as an OC -- though trappified versions of canon characters are definitely possible! Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura, Rin -- all those come to mind immediately as far as playing trappy variants of canons. OC's are probably what we'll play though!

Real life and harry potter are also appealing but basically any setting is something I'm down for -- hell, maybe some starwars? A trappy sith, or a padawan in an era where the jedi are mostly exiles or in hiding? We need to talk about stuff like that!

For kinks I have an f-list I can show on request, but I'm into literally just about everything except gender transformation and scat/mutilation/vore. If you're unsure if I'd like something please ask -- the worst I can say is no, right?

I'll play top or bottom, dom or sub or switch. Real life playbys or drawn or just pure word. I'll play by thread, pm, email and skype.

I'll also play shemales too -- just ask. It's not in the title though because there's room for fighting about whether shemales count as male requests...

EDIT: Fairy tail, too! Could do a trap Lucy Heartfilia, I guess, even if I've not watched enough of the show!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom