Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: Live For Danger [ Horror_Show & Randomname98766789 ]

Tonight’s events were all but written in the stars. Two people were perfect for one another despite their obvious differences. Love, passion, and raw emotion filled the bedroom tonight. When they did have to face their families and friends tomorrow, many will disapprove but Chris was not worried. Natalie was like a drug to the male, making him feel so high and euphoric right now. Nothing could possibly damper his spirits right now, certainly not his thoughts.

bitch-please.gif

Hearing Nat’s noises sounded like music to his ears. These sounds could fill his ears every night and day without him ever wanting to hear something else. His love was growing and it almost was if he could literally feel that love growing as well. His lips were locked tightly on hers while this continued and he was not showing any signs of slowing down. Hands grabbed at her young, supple breasts and began kneading them eagerly while his pace was starting to increase.

hqdefault.jpg

At this time, his manhood was shoved even deeper inside of her than before, pushing her tight hole open even wider. Honestly, nothing had ever felt so damn good and Chris was unable to help himself, moaning at an unstoppable rate. Her name left his lips every now and again while he would open his eyes and look into her eyes give her the most sultry, sexy look possible. It looked like the predator eyeing his prey and it also looked like the most love that could be fit into one gaze. His breathing was picking up pace and he shoved his tongue into her mouth, deciding to take two fingers and begin rubbing at her sensitive clit, lightly making circles with his finger tips, wanting the girl to feel as much pleasure as possible.

Natalie was being overstimulated in every imaginable way possible. What pain she felt was dramatically pushed to the very back of her mind as pleasure ran through every part of her body. Most of the time her hands would find any way to grip or grasp a hold of Chris as they kissed and made passionate love, passionate love that could have been on any rated R movie and when an award. There session was too romantic to be considered anything less. In seconds she felt his hands plus his length pleasuring her and she let out one loud gasp with an exhale. She started shaking as her insides gripped Chris. She was having her first orgasm with him inside her, well multiple if you could the other part of her body he was touching below while being in her. It slightly hurt so of course her face looked a little contorted but it was still as perfect as it could be as her mouth was in awe and her eyes were wide as she just stared at him as it happened.

tumblr_m8kyvlLmwa1qb4ez8o1_500.gif

Chris looked perfect, he always did and even now it felt surreal that after years of crushing and obsessing he was finally here with her, claiming her as his own and had gone to extremes to do so.

A common fact regarding sex involved men having difficulty pleasuring their women to the extent of having an orgasm. Making a woman cum sometimes was considered a difficult achievement but Chris hardly stressed himself tonight. It felt exhilarating to know he could manipulate her body so much that she could have a rather quick orgasm. Even better, he was still moving and grinding their hips together even as the blonde had her orgasm. Chris wanted Natalie to cum multiple times tonight and it did not even seem so impossible considering his own orgasm was still building and really had yet to reach a boiling point of pleasure.

“You don’t have to be quiet, you know?” Chris whispered breathily into the girl’s ear. His warm, hot breath rolled off so swiftly right against her earlobe during his advice.

giphy.gif

In fact, Chris wanted to hear Natalie. Sure, he heard her a couple times tonight but he wanted more. Chris wanted his new girlfriend to get to the point where she was not holding back and was just giving Chris her all. He wanted this girl to moan out loudly and proudly because he sure as hell didn’t mind. He wanted to hear those sexy noises, those amazing, sexy noises that he knew she was more than capable of making. Chris also continued kissing her after saying this and increased his pace only a bit, feeling a bit of his pre-cum finally beginning to leak out.

His hot breath against her ear as he encouraged her to be vocal made her gulp and exhale out a little more loudly than usual. As the orgasm was still lingering and Chris angled himself so he was fully inside of her as her muscled did overtime to latch on to his member. In seconds she started breathing harder until her breaths started to be audible as small soft innocent moans, but real ones. As Chris increased his speed, her eye’s widened as she was still feeling the effects of her first climax. His member felt amazing, hot and hard inside of her.

Their bodies were talking in motion together. The feeling of his skin would be forever locked inside her mind. They would be lovers for this life, they would fuck for life. Though that wasn't the only thing a relationship was about, but tonight passion and lust would come to a head.

Natalie let her body arch up just a small bit as she continued to get into kissing him more. Her hair was starting to get damp along with her body from how active they were being. Natalie decided to be brave.

“Mine.” She breathed between kisses.

Everything he could ever hope for molded into reality when Natalie started moaning. Soft, sweet, and innocent; it was perfect and just like Chris imagined. Often throughout his life, this male wondered how Nat sounded when she was horny with his cock buried deep inside of her. Anything his mind might have imagined could not compare to the reality in all honesty. Chris’ blue eyes were wide open and looking deep into her orbs after she said that one word which made him smile broadly. “Yes… I am all yours, forever.”

tumblr_naz6aevmBw1qcm0m3o1_500.gif

It might be a bit early to commit to something like this but Chris was confident. After this night finished, the rest of their lives would begin. Their time together would be plentiful and they could do so many wonderful things together. Leaning down, his rough lips pressed another harsh kiss right onto her mouth and his tongue demanded entry into her mouth and basically ripped her lips open.

Every single inch inside of the girl’s mouth was rubbed against by this man’s warm, wet tongue. He was also beginning to moan uncontrollably as his pace increased just slightly. His cock was essentially entirely inside of Natalie and their hips were being slammed together.

A tingling sensation sprouted from his limbs and went throughout his entire body before it reached his penis at the base and then shot up and down his member until he reached his orgasm and then with a low, guttural noise he came, hot and sticky semen exploding from the tip of his cock and shooting inside of the blonde while he kissed her on the lips, wrapping his arms tightly around the girl and kissing her while he filled her up to the brim. This moment was too passionate for him to release elsewhere.

Hours Later Into the Same day

Natalie had passed out from pleasure and exhaustion from Chris. Chris kept making love to her, over loading all of her senses until she couldn’t possibly react anymore. They would both succumb to sleep and sleep a lengthy time. Natalie would wake up and notice it was mid afternoon with the sun shining brought through the loft cabin curtains. They were pulled shut to give her more darkness to sleep. She could smell food and hear noises and rose up holding a sheet to her chest. Sitting up she looked around and noticed she needed another shower and could still feel the natural waste from both of them. It had really happened; this was in fact real.

Chris had kidnapped her and went to an extreme because he knew she would like it, well to a point. She wasn’t quiet ready but it still went according to plan. Crawling out of bed she heard him yell there were more clothes for her to choose from and food ready below. He would worry about the mess in the bed before they left.

Half an hour later Natalie left the downstairs bathroom clean, dressed in more new clothing bought just for her and walked to the table sitting down seeing the food he cooked. She immediately dug in without saying a word, she had used so much energy the girl’s appetite would be large and he knew it, was expecting it. He nodded to where he had made more than enough for seconds or thirds.

“This is so so good, I’m so hungry…..sorry.” She mumbled finishing the last of her bite. She noticed he looked clean and dressed as well.

5th-wave-chloe-moretz-turning.gif

“Do we have to leave? I could just tell m mom----“ She noticed the grin Chris was giving her and she nodded and shrugged.

“So….if this is true and I’m your girlfriend and you mean it…..what happens when we leave this cabin and drive back? Do we lie? Will we date? Will we be together?” It was cute to see her try to rationalize and eat at the same time.

After a passionate round of sex, Chris fell asleep beside of Natalie even in the mess of liquids they made. It was nothing to complain about in Chris’ opinion. Sometime before Natalie awoke, Chris rose up and quietly exited the bed without waking the sleeping beauty. He slipped into the shower and dressed himself in some jeans and a loose fitting t-shirt before walking downstairs. Knowing she would be hungry, he prepared another meal for her. Hoping she would like the surprise, he recalled one of her favorite meals and went to work. Within no time, it was already finished and he was nearly ready to call Natalie to eat when hearing her up.

tumblr_inline_mlofxwGQ0P1qz4rgp.gif

After reminding her about the clothes, he kept the food warm and just waited, eating his own food while leaving more than enough for the girl. Thinking about everything, he could not quit smiling. The sex was great, the girl was great, and life was great. He could get used to this all the time. He knew they were going to move very quickly throughout their relationship but he could definitely overlook those societal stereotypes. Hopefully, Natalie could too and realize what they had was special and not stereotypical.

Once she entered, Chris set out her plate and watched her as she cutely dug into the food. It was absolutely adorable. He only chuckled when she apologized and was in the process of turning off the oven when his tone and gaze got incredibly serious when she asked about what they were doing next. Approaching her, he waited until she swallowed her food and then gripped her face gently within his palms.

“Hide? Lie? Are you crazy? Hell no, baby girl. Fuck that. I will shout it from the roof of my house that you are mine. I couldn’t give a fuck less about what anyone thinks about us. I know how I feel for you, I know I want you and that’s all that matters to me. I’m just telling you that if you think we should hide and pretend we don’t date then you can find yourself another boyfriend because I’m not doing that. I am not ashamed of you, I hope you’re not ashamed of me.”

Back
Top Bottom