Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beasts and Ruins (Don Voltonus and Vigilant Thorne)

Alizza's eyes widened out of surprise "Y-your what?" She asked, "No-No-No. I'm not putting any eggs or larva inside me, unless it's my own baby. I'm never doing that again. I'm not having your larva hatching inside me and eating me up. Not again." She began backing away, afraid that Sylvia had set her up.

He chuckled. "They don't hatch, only a female of my species has sperm. As in, they're not gonna hatch at all. You'll just break them down like anything else."

Alizza'S face blanched, realizing what had probably been filling the sandwiches Julie had made earlier. She shook her head, trying to clear the thought. "W-well, I guess it's ok then." She looked around. "How would you like to do this?" She wasn't sure how the man's reproductive organs worked, or how he mated. "Sorry, I've only been with one insectoid, and she was a rather shy female. I'm not sure how this all works."

"M-my ass is quite wide and flexible, but it's very sensitive. My pussy is a little tight, so maybe only a few, depending on how big they are. And my mouth..." she shrugged simply. Her small heart was racing in her flat chest, as the tentacles caressed her naked body. "I'm quite flexible though; especially my ass. The more, the better really."

He smirked, coiling two together and pushing them slowly into her pussy. "We'll see if this is enough."

Alizza moaned as the two thick tentacles pushed slowly inside her. Their slick mass filled and stretched her hole. "Ah... That's good...." She sighed, taking a few steps back and sitting on a box, spreading her legs for the man. She lay back, letting her arms fall to her side, exposing her whole body for the creature.

He smiled, adding a third to her pussy, and another trio pressing into her ass. "Ahh, you're quite pliable. Might I ask just what species you are?"

Alizza gasped as she felt three tentacles pressing experimentally into her gaping ass, as a third coiled around the two in her pussy. She looked down, watching as the tentacles pushed methodically in and out of her. "I-I'm Vadrian..." she trailed off, looking away from the mass of tentacles fucking her, and looking up at her partner. "Why do you ask?"

"Simply curious, and making sure you're carbon based, which you do seem to be." He smiled, thrusting the tentacles deep into her womb.

"Well....You might melt." He teased, thrusting them faster. "My egg shell are made of silicon, and might fuse to somebody's innards if they were silicon based."

"Most definately, not much harder to dissolve than cum." He smiled, tentacles caressing her body. "You know, one of the beasts we keep back at the station could really fill you up."

The tentacles began to swell, bulges slowly running up his lengths, pressing against her outer lips, slipping easily into her ass.

He smirked, still more eggs spilling into her, leaving her womb and stomach bulging and lumpy with countless alien eggs.

He smirked, sliding his tentacles out, shaking slime off of them. "You're a messy one, ain'tcha?" He chuckled, teasing her.

Back
Top Bottom