Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beasts and Ruins (Don Voltonus and Vigilant Thorne)

Alizza screamed in pleasure as the thick sticky load flooded her. She could feel each drop in her, they were hot, and stuck to her walls, painting them in their glowing blue color. It was a massive load, and she knew she'd be leaking for hours once sylvia pulled out. She looked up. "It's feels so strange and warm..." she admitted, smiling in the almost literal afterglow.

Sylvia chuckled, her cock returning to normal before moving back into her body. "Well now, you make some adorable little sounds don't you darling?"

"Well, I'll introduce you to some guy friends too." She smirked, sliding out as Julienne dance in with a plate of various foods for them.

She nodded. "I need to get going, I'll see you two lovlies later." She winked at Alizza, leaving them alone to eat.

"Days are pretty long on her world, so she comes over about every three days on most worlds."

Sylvia waved Julienne off with a smile sitting back down. "You were staring at my ass weren't you?" She giggled, sticking out her long tongue.

"Deliciously violent." She smirked, seeming to merely swallow her food whole. "First thing I encountered immediately melted my insides."

"Because it made me cum pretty hard?" She chuckled, still eating. "Oh, and it pretty much came acid into my pussy."

Alizza gasped, fully taken aback by the girls story "It injected acid... Inside of you, which killed you..... And then you came from that?" She didnt seem to believe her, but she knew that she had died twice, which made her believe the girl was at least partially telling the truth. "What else was in there?"

"Couldn't tell ya. I just happen to love pain." She smiled, laying back by the pool. "That's more of a personal kink I suppose."

"Mmm, maybe someday I can let you do it." She winked. "I have to go get some exploring done. If you want a really nutritious meal, I'd highly reccomend going down to the cargo room."

Sylvia waved, heading back in. Once inside, she carefully made her way back to the split pathway, this time carefully heading downward into the ruin's depths.

Meanwhile, a loud bang came from the floor below Alizza, followed by the sound of lightly scraping metal.

She would see a slender man, a mass of tentacles from the waist down, using them to lug about cargo. Four slim arms were crossed over his chest, his head bare but for pointy finned ears.

He looked over, his three eyes a glossy black, his mouth insectoid mandibles. "Ah, that I do, but I'm not sure what you mean by a meal."

Alizza stared at his sleek frame, and mass of tentacles, beginning to get strangely aroused. She had only been with an insectoid once, and it hadn't ended too well. "I uhh... I digest 'ejaculate' from any species. Sylvia said there might be a nutri-" She was mid sentence when she felt a massive pressure in her stomach release, as a sloppy wetness covered her legs. She looked down, and realised that her barrier had chosen that time to break. she blushed a bright blue color, as her Green slime sloshed all over the floor below her. "Ah! I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-to make a mess! My barrier... Its a form off protecti.... I....I'm sorry." She hung her head, still blushing a bright blue color, her shame covering the floor below her.

He simply chuckled, raising her head with a tentacle. "You think that mess is any worse that some of the things Sylvia's done back here?" He smirked.

Ali was still a pretty blue color, her thighs covered in her slime. "Well... sorry about the mess anyways..." She was obviously embarrassed. "S-so, is it ok if I get that meal? Does she store cum somewhere down here?" she began looking around at the cargo hold, temporarily forgetting her embarrassment.

Back
Top Bottom