Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beasts and Ruins (Don Voltonus and Vigilant Thorne)

The Beast growled, standing up groggily, shaking his head sleepily.
It growled once again, louder, opun seeing sylvia. It bared it's teeth, black, obsiodian-like teeth were visible in its large mouth. It's fur was a dark red color.

It's growling shook the floor as it stood a few feet from Sylvia's diminutive frame. It's breath was rancid, and hot.

She smirked, her pheramones pouring into the air. "Whew, aren't you a nasty beastie?" She chuckled, fingers caressing her slit slowly. "I bet with all the eating everyone, you don't get much pussy? How about I trade this pretty cunt for that dusty old box?"

The beast shook it's head, trying to focus. It knew she was it's enemy, and That she was food. But something was confusing it... all it wanted was her body. The best stomped forward slowly, untill it was looming above her, about an inch of room between Sylvia's head and it's muscular, armored underbelly.

It made a low growling noise, and a massive, two foot long cock slowly peeked out of a furry sheath near its crotch the cock was smooth, and a blood red color. It had a pointed tip, and three large knots at regular intervals along its shaft. The first near its head, the last almost touching it's body. It had no testicles visible, but was obviously reacting to the phermones. The entire shaft was dry, and slightly tacky.

She smiled, skillfully tossing her bracelet near the box as she distracted him. She ran her tongue slowly over the shaft, caressing his armored underbelly as her tongue wrapped around his length. "Let's get this dry monster all lubed up." She grinned.

The bracelet whirred quietly, folding into a small metal beetle that climbed over the box, hooking on small teleport node while she continued to hold his attention.

The beast groaned in pleasure, still shaking it's head in confusion. It lowered it's body to the ground, shoving Sylvia on her back. It began rubbing it's dry cock back and forth along her smooth body, the large knots massaging her body. It's tip was still in her mouth.

IT was so confused, and aroused, it paid no notice to the small silver bracelet.

She swallowed the first knot easily, bobbing as the box was warped back to the ship. She slid off and moved to some nearby rubble, laying back at a higher position. "Use it all the way darling, my womb is all the way up in my chest." She grinned, spreading the lips of her cunt. "Come on big boy!"

"Ohhhh, that's the ticket stud!" She gasped, her body stretching to fit him. As the second knot reached her, his tip hit her cervix, the opening spreading open for his throbbing cock. "You're quite good at that. If we could tame that murderous rage, perhaps you'd be a very good pet!"

She moaned, her belly swelling, even her chest bulging lightly as she was streched and filled, pale blue juices spurting across his swollen knot. "That's a good boy, now, are you gonna be nice? Or am I about to get devoured?"

The beast was able to think clearly, now that he had cum, clearing the pheromones from his head. It looked down, seeing the delicious morsel impaled on his massive cock. He bellowed into her face, spraying spittle and half digested specks of food all over, before grabbing her neck between his teeth, rapping her head from her body. He continued to bloat her corpse with cum, swelling her more and more, before finally going to lay down, Still not noticing the box was gone.

She was once again dropped into the pool, still panting in afterglow as she climbed out, waving to the girls before going to get the box. A simple shard of crystal lay within, her bracelets joining into one larger metallic spider, devouring it. "That's in my dear pet." She smirked, the bracelets returning to her wrists, the metal pouring up to form sharp clawed gauntlets on her hands before returning to normal. "Yes, I'll make sure you get all the power you need." She smirked, cleaning up the box before sending it to a contact for sale.

"The revival system comes down from the ceiling. The clone body is made in a tank of vitagel, and I'd have to shower off if I weren't dropped into the pool." She chuckled, Julienne getting up to go cook some food for them. "I found what I need, but...there seems to be another path down there to look into." She smirked.

"Yeah, I have a couple corpses laying around down there, though that bear likely ate the last one." She chuckled, sitting down. "I wonder if he knocked me up? The device preserves embryos."

"Yeah. He tore my head off and it made me cum again." She chuckled. "Don't you worry about me, my soul is perfectly safe, and the body is merely a vessel."

"Yeah. These things are a sort of a Symbiote. Found them in a ruin and they bonded to me. They can sense other parts for them sometimes, so I go looking for them." She grinned.

Tiny tendrils of metal caressed back before melding back into the jewelery. "Yes, and now they can form some lovely weapons for me." She grinned.

Back
Top Bottom