Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beasts and Ruins (Don Voltonus and Vigilant Thorne)

(Of course!)
She climbed it with care, her light weight putting minimal stress on the aging wood. "I reaaally hope this holds."

She smiled, her glowing gaze easily cutting through the darkness as she moved slowly forward, alert for any movements.

As Sylvia passed several of the grooves, thick sticky strings of webbing shoot out, forming a large Web of sticky string, blocking your path back.

In front of you, several large... beings. Step into your vision. Their bodies are feminine, and almost human. They each have four long spindly legs and four thin dextros arms. Their "stomachs" are inflated and inflammed, and a thick angular 'stinger' pokes out from between their front pair of legs. Their breasts ooze a green slimy liquid. Their faces are horrid, and definetly not humanoid. They make clicking and hissing noises to each other, from small mandibles, as they approach you.

She step back with a frown, firing straight for the first one's head. If she caught it, she'd take out the second, and so forth.

The creatures jerked in surprise as Sylvia fired on them. The shot missed, clipping the creature directly in its shoulder, viscuous yellow blook oozed from the wound. It let out an ear shattering screech of pain, causing the other arachnoid-creature to Dash at Sylvia, bearing down on her, each step shaking the floor.

She ran towards them, rolling beneath the wounded one, pelting it's underbelly with hot bursts of plasma.

The wounded creature writhed in pain as each shots of her blaster burned into it. It's stomach burst open, and a huge mass of small blue orbs spilled out, each the size of an apple, and covered in slime. The creature fell to the floor; dead, each of its five blooded eyes staring blankly at the wall.

Meanwhile, the second creature continued to chase sylvia, finally lunging at her as she killed its partner. It knocked her to the ground, one leg pinning the arm which held her weapon. Each of its five eyes gazing at her curiously, unblinking.

She groaned unable to move her hand, her body once again pouring out heavy pheramones. "Gonna fill me with eggs like that?" She teased.

(Okay, so there's two?)

(Yeah, at least for now, unless something happens later on.)

The creature made several loud licking sounds in response to the pheromes. It used each of its four pale-white legs to trap Sylvia, spreading her limbs out and away from each other. It lowered it's body near to the ground, positioning it's stinger so the latest it lined up with her ass. It made several more clicking noises, before slamming the triangular shaped fleshy object inside.

Sylvia gasped and moaned, rocking her hips as it forcefully thrust into her ass. "Damn, you must be all pent up bitch..." She panted.

She moaned, slowly using the distraction to work her arm slowly free. "Yes! Fill me up!" She grinned,bucking her hips into the thrusting alien. "Have a nice, powerful, blinding climax in my tight little ass!"

The creatures body began shivering wildly, it's body shaking. It's Stinger widened as it began injecting the large orbs into her ass. Over and over it pumped them into her. They were smooth and round, covered in a sax of slime. A total of 12 were injected, swelling g her stomach slightly. Once it had finished with her, it let her up, and began backing away slowly, it's mandibless clicking the whole time.

Sylvia panted, slowly standing up, holding her stomach. "Now, are you going to head off, or am I gonna have to get rid of you too?" She brandish the pistol threateningly. "Tell the others to be nicer, and I'll let them pump all the eggs they want into me, okay?"

She lowered the piston, moving over to the body, producing a small knife to carve out larger organs, a beam from her bracelet teleporting the organs and the eggs back to her ship. "Ahhh, I wonder how long it'll take to lay these things in my belly?" She muttered, cutting aside the webbing and heading deeper.

The passage continued on for a long while, with no signs of the arachnoid-creatures. Eventually it came a sharp drop off, leading into a deep cavern
The air became moist, and wet, and the entire area was covered in a dark fog. A rickety wooden bridge crossed the cavern, but looked fairly unstable, dark signs of rot visible on several boards, the rope frayed and weak.

She frowned, poking at the bridge a bit to see if it could even support her weight on it. "This place has some wildly inconsistent architechture."

She moved swiftly across, ensuring she was gone long before it could give beneath her. "I guess there are some rivers going on down there." She chuckled.

The Bridge shifted and swayed beneath her, but held fast. It was lucky she was so small and lightweight. Once she was on the other side, she reached another tunnel, it led on for a bit, and then split into two paths of stairs. The left hand path led up into the upper parts of the ruins, the other led down into its depths. Some dirt covered the floor above the steps leading to the right, while the path to the left looked smooth and worn away.

The steps became more and more worn as she traveled up, it seemed as if this path was heavily traveled. As she goT higher up, blood began becoming visible on the walls and floors. It was in all different colors, but the unmistakable smell of rotting flesh and blood could be smelt, heavy on the air.

Eventually the stairs came to their destination. A large dome-like room. Daylight was visible from a large Crack in the ceiling. It Illuminated the center of the room in light, dust visible in the air. The entire floor was slippery with multicolored blood. In the center of the room lay a large beast, about the size of a terrestrial bear. It looked as if it was sleeping, its massive paws wrapped around a small Stone box, which was covered in faintly glowing Runes, carved into its surface. It had a thick silver chain wrapped around its neck, Securing it to the floor. It's "skin" was shiny and matte. It looked almost like armor, which covered it's entire body except for its groin, neck, tail, and lower jaw. It's snoring reverberated around the room.

I

Sylvia smiled upon seeing the box. "Well, that must be what I'm looking for." She muttered, slowly walking closer. "I'm going to get that, hopefully you won't get in the way big boy." She cooed, gently nudging him before backing up.

Back
Top Bottom