Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beasts and Ruins (Don Voltonus and Vigilant Thorne)

"C-Could you please stay back?" Alizza said, still trembling, scrambling away from the woman, falling off her chair and into the pool. She began flailing wildly, her fear and confusion, mixed with desire to flee causing her to panic in the clear blue water, as she began drowning. She struggled to try to find a foothold, or something to grab onto, but she could only see blue, as her vision clouded. She began inhaling water, trying to get breath, The cool water flooding her single small lung.

She was quite suddenly hauled out of the water by strong wings, a few pushed forcing the water out of her lungs. "Damn greenie, you've got some serious issues." She panted with exertion, looking at her worriedly as she coughs. "Maybe we should get you to the med-bay."

Alizza tried inhaling deeply, coughing a few times. She was relieved that she was no longer in the water, but her eyes opened wide, as she realised that Julianna had saved her. She began struggling weakly, trying to get away, "No... Please, just stay back... Don't hurt me... please..." She whimpered, cowering away from the woman who had saved her. She knew it wasn't rational, that Julianna was probably a fine person, but fear, and memories clouded her judgement. when she looked at Julianna all she could see were a circle of women, sinking their teeth into her flesh, and laying their young inside of her.

Julienne gently held her, tilting her head to show a scarred neck. "I understand what happend to you greenie." She smiled warmly. "I was a coven-whore too. The carnivorous bats aren't too nice to my kind."

Alizza began sobbing. she still felt afraid but it was nice having someone to confide in. "I was a an incubator... they used me for feeding at first, but then they realized what I was..." She explained. "When I cum, I produce a slime, which hardens inside my Vagina... It is supposed to be used so I can derive nutrients from cum, or to protect an egg that a male has lain in me, but they... They would force me to cum, then inject their young into me... They would spend weeks clawing around in there, before finally digging their way out... And not always through my Pussy..."

She lifted her skin tight shirt, to reveal a patchwork of scars covering her stomach. She looked away from the woman, less afraid, but still nervous. "I... I havn't told anyone..." She admitted.

The girl smiled, gently caressing her. "You know, we can get rid of those if you like. Put the whole thing in the past for good."

She smirked. "How about we have a bat give you pleasure?" She cooed, slowly peeling off Alizza's shorts.

Julienne smirked, flicking out her tongue to lap it up. "hmm, delicious." She stood, removing her bottom to reveal a thick, furry sheath.

She smiled, her crimson cock soon growing, a slender 12 inches with a raindrop shaped flare. "Heh, not in the mood for oral first?"

She smiled, gently caressing Alizza's flat chest, rubbing the surprisingly stiff member against her slit before slowly pushing in. "Poor dear, we'll help you face those fears."

Julienne smiled gently, slowly rocking her hips. "Shh, it's okay, I don't even drink blood darling." She cooed, her heavy balls slapping Alizza's ass.

"Fruits and vegetables mostly." She smiled, starting to pick up the pace, her cock drooling precum inside Alizza. "Oh, and pussy." She snickered.

Alizza laughed, begining to warm up to the girl. "Are you nocturnal? When I was with... *them* they only were awake at night... are you the same?"

She locked her fingers between the bat's holding her hand. She began playing with her smooth round nipples, moaning as pre dribbled into her. She felt her second orgasm of the night building. "Juli... I think im..." she gasped for air, her lung still weak, her skin becoming pale as her orgasm built.

"Nah, I don't hunt, so I've adjusted to a daytime scedule. I do sleep upside down though." Her hips pumped hard now, cock swollen and throbbing, furry balls tightening. "G-go ahead Ali...I'm ready to blow too..."

Wrapping her legs around her partner, to keep her from pulling out, Ali groaned loudly, and gripped Julienne's hand tightly, as she came. Her walls collapsed around the large swollen cock. Thick, lime green goop seeped from her pores, sloshing accros the woman's cock, and covering both Alizza's thighs and ass, and Juli's crotch, coating her fur.

She gave an involuntary screech of shrill pleasure, thin seed shooting from her cock in forceful jets, striking the back of Alizza's womb, and easily beginning to swell her stomach. As they lay in the afterglow, they were suddenly doused by a wave as Sylvia's revived form dropped into the pool in a slime covered heap.

"Looks like you two are getting on well." She smiled, leaving them to get a plasma revolver and return to the ruins.

She pointed to a closing gap in the ceiling before leaving again, dropping back into the mud and blowing the worm away the moment it surfaced. "Maybe we can make some progress this time."

(Are you ok with insects/anthropomorphic insects? Stuff like that?)

There was a small crevice in the wall of the pit, which opened a trapdoor, which led to a spiral staircase up to the other side of the hall, where she had fallen in. The staircase was dusty, the wood half rotted, from thousands of years of neglect.

Back
Top Bottom