Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beasts and Ruins (Don Voltonus and Vigilant Thorne)

She smirked, gunning the engine with a low hum, heading out of town. "Supposedly, a special little relic, but I guess we'll see. Now, which way?"

"North, along this road for a few miles. Well go through a forest, once we do its the first left, then a right, then another right. After that it's a pretty straight shot." She replied. "You honestly didn't need me. Most people could have told you how to get there." She laughed to herself, feeling that she had gotten off pretty well.

"Yeah, but would I have gotten some hot pussy that way?" She chuckled. pulling over in front of the ruins. "Well, if you want, you can hang out on my ship while I explore." She tapped a panel on the cycle, wind blasting them as a cloaked ship landed nearby, appearing as it did.

A mid-sized exploration vessel, around the size of a nice two-story house, sleek black metal and blue trim to match her own body. "Just ask the ship if you need anything. You can hang out in the pool if you like, just be warned the revival chamber drops right into it to save time washing up, so if I run into trouble you might get splashed."

Alizza nodded "I guess I might as well. Nothing better to do it town, honestly." She swung her legs off the bike, walking towards the craft. "This is pretty impressive..." she said, brushing the outside of the craft with her hand "Yeah, I'll probably wait near the pool. That sounds pleasant. Uh... there doesn't happen to be a bat on board, is there?" She looked back at Sylvia

"A bat? She asked, hopping off the bike. "Well...what kind of bat would you be expecting? I mean I have an old lev-ball bat around somewhere I've used to knock some sense into people...Or, do you mean the kind that hang out in bellfries?

"Well, probably not...Julienne might come by to visit, but she's just a fruit bat, I wouldn't be too worried." She smirked, heading into the ruins.

(We'll move to whatever Sylvia encounters next.)

Sylvia slipped her small frame easily into the ruined building, a simple silver bracelet now wrapped around each wrist. "Hmmph, just old writings in here.." She held up her arm, a lens opening on the bracelet, taking a panoramic photo of the room. "Still, info sells." She smirked, sliding into the next room, yelping as the floor gave way, dropping her into a shallow puddle of something.

(What it is and what lives there, that's up to you.)

A thick creature burrowed through the mud, wrapping itself around Sylvia's short legs. It constricted them, pulling her off balance and deeper into the mud. A few flashes of its body were visible in the mud. It's body was smooth, and a deep marbled blue color. It had no visible limbs or eyes, only a large smooth tube-like body, with a pointed stinger at one end, and a large circular mouth at the other end, which was filled with small razor like teeth.

She yelped in surprise, but found herself unable to escape, her body emitting potent pheromones in response. A natural defence to bring mating rather than assault, though usually violent creatures would simply pause to mate before snuffing her.

The creature writhed as it absorbed the Pheromes through its highly sensitive skin. It reared back out of the mud, exposing itself to sylvia. Its body grew warm, and it crept closer and closer to her. It made a loud hissing noise from its mouth.

Its body was about twi and a half feet long, and around eight inches wide. It was actually rather small, but seemed massive compared to Sylvia's small frame.

Sylvia sat up in the mud, spreading her pussy open. "Alright beastie, have your fun and be on your way."

She groaned in pleasure, juices flowing freely, hands caressing his body. Between moans she wondered if she could twist him around to stab himself.

The worms body wriggled. It's teeth brushed the lips to her pussy, sucking up her juices. It's body shivered and writhed wildly, as it tried burrowing into her cunt. It's stinger whipped around wildly, slicing Sylvia's leg, cutting her. It came to rest on her thigh.

Meanwhile, it began sucking harder and harder, almost painfully so.

She winced in pain, grabbing the stinger, making one solid attempt to stab the beast with his own blade.

The animal hissed, and sunk it's teeth into the flesh above her pussy, shredding it, before returning to suck away at her pussy. It's only stinger sunk into its flesh, cuttibg it, but did little damage to its thick rubbery skin, only serving to enrage it. It's entire body started to convulse, as something started moving inside of it.

She groaned and laid back, knowing prying it off would only wound her, and blood loss wouldn't be an orgasmic death for her.

The creature suddenly went rigid, and a four inch long hollow tube shot into Sylvia's pussy. As it did, the creature began rumbling, and an acidic oil was pumped into her. The oil coursed into her pussy, burning through her cervix, and flooding her womb, slowly dissolving her from the inside. Once it had finished, the worm detached from her pussy, and latched onto her thigh, shredding her flesh with its teeth, and consuming her blood.

She gasped, arching in pain, juices pouring from her cunt. She coughed glowing blood and fell back, gasping for breath, arching in final climax before the acid ate into her hearts and she fell limp.

Back on the ship, a giggle came from behind Alizza. 5'8'' with a figure human girls would kill for, stood a bat-like girl. her legs were inpossibly thin, covered in soft brown fur, and ending in clawed talons. Her chest was all human, with plump d-cups to prove it, and the only beastly feature on her blonde head were long bat ears and piercing red eyes. Her arms were little more than leather wings, with clawed hands and the ends, which rested upon her hips. She wore a plain black two-piece suit, which hardly covered her bust, and did nothing to hide an impressive bulge.

Alizza was relaxing by the pool, she had fallen asleep, while waiting for Sylvia to return from the ruins. While she had slept, her barrier had broken, her thighs ass, and the chair she was sit ting on where all covered in a green slime. All of Sylvia's cum had been absorbed as nutrients by her pussy. The woman's cum was unusually filling for the woman, and had put her into a deep sleep.

Julienne walked over with a snicker at the mess, gently poking Alizza. "Wakey wakey! I always wanna meet Syl's other fuckbuddies!"

"I'm Julienne, I uh, fuck Sylvia and sometimes cook dinner?" She chuckled. "Are you cold or something?"

Back
Top Bottom