Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beasts and Ruins (Don Voltonus and Vigilant Thorne)

Sylvia strutted into the bar, her smooth, pitch black body fully exposed, blue markings glowing along her skin. She hopped her 4-foot frame up onto a barstool, giving onlookers the slightest glimpse of her glowing blue cunt. She tossed her hair and got a drink, her gleaming blue-black eyes scanning the aloen crowd. "Alright, I'm looking for the a guide to reach the ruins north of here. I don't have credits but." She stood on the stool, arms spread, displaying her body. "I'm sure one of you will take alternate payment."

(Obviously, this first one will be sentient. Any gender is fine.)

Alizza was Drinking her cares away when she saw the woman walk in. Although it wasnt unheard of, most customers didn't go for a drink naked, and certainly not ones so... unique. She stood and walked slowly towards the woman on the stool. Her wide hips swayed as she walked. Her skin was a light mint green color, and a mass of tentacles, which lay flat on her head, writhed slowly, tiny suckerers at the end of each strand of 'hair' snapping at each other as she walked. Her breasts were nonexistant, and she wore tight black pants, and a white top, both of the same material, which looked reminiscent of rubber.
"I know the ruins." She said, stopping in front of the newcomer, her cunt at eye-level. "I've been there a few times. We never went far inside, but I can show you the way." Alizza eyed the woman's cunt, distracted, then returned to look at her face.

She hopped down with a smirk, gesturing to the bathroom. "Shall we discuss the details then?" She gave a wink, licking her lips with a long, glowing tongue. "Love what you've done with your hair by the way." She teased.

The hair moved back in a wave, as the Sylvia complemented it.
Looking around, Alizza nodded. "Sure, that works with me." She began walking to the bathroom, her hips swaying hypnotically.
"What's your name, by the way?" She called back to sylvia. She opened the door to the bathroom, and stepped inside.

She hopped up on the row of sinks with a smirk. "Sylvia, just so you know what to scream." She teased, fingers caressing her gleaming slit. "So, I've learned not to assume around here, What's hiding in those pants?" She asked, her femenine scent filling the air.

"Mmm, how delicious. Shall I grow out my cock to spread you open?" She smiled, the flesh of her pussy shifting, blooming into a thick, ridged, glowing cock. Though a modest ten inches, it looked huge on her small form.

Sylvia chuckled, patting the counter. "It can change shape, if you have a request. Now either lay up here, or get down on all fours." She smirked. "Ahh, sometimes I damn my height."

She chuckled, moving between Alizza's green legs, rubbing the ridged member over the woman's slit. "I've always thought so." She gave a wink, smoothly thrusting inside, her length curving to match Alizza's inner contours.

She chuckled, leaning back a bit. "Seems these suckers have a mind of their own." She smirked, thrusting roughly, hips slapping against Alizza's plump rear.

Sylvia chuckled, only increasing her pace. "Sorry for the noise hun, she's a screamer." She reach a hand down, fingers massing Alizza's clit as she thrust.

Alizza began moaning loudly, as sylvia rammed her cunt. She grabbed her shoulders in both of her pale green hands, "fuck yes!" She screamed breathily. She began moving her hips on Sylvias, forcing her to go deeper.

The woman scrunched her face in disgust and stormed out of the bathroom. Alizza' hair was a mess, the tentacles no longer moved cohesivly, instead writhing in a mass, attaching to each other.

She smirked, her cock growing longer inside the woman, pressing at her cervix now. "So...is this fair pay for hiring you as a guide?" She teased, caressing stray tentacles gently. "Or do I need to fill your womb with hot, sticky cum first?"

"Agh! Please! Yes!" She continued thrusting against Sylvias cock. A stab of pain went through her as her cervix was poked by the large cock, but she ignored it, grinding against the massive cock. Her hands were white where she gripped the sink, and the metal bent under her thin fingers. Her pussy walls shrunk to fit the cock pwrfectly, squeezing and massaging it.

"Well I'll give you all the nice hot cum you want." She teased, thrusting faster. "Just cum nice and hard for me, make sure everybody out there knows what they're missing." Her cock shifted, gently massaging Alizza's cervix, trying to relax it open.

"Ohhh, somebody's a messy girl." She grunted, thrusting her hips forward with a wet slap. Thick spurts of glowing blue painted Alizza's walls, soon swelling her womb and making her belly glow. "Ahhh, feels good to empty the balls now and they." She panted, green and blue juices drooling from Alizza's slit as she pulled slowly out.

(Nice! Too few people can write exotic pussy. ;D)

Alizza moaned and gasped as she continued orgasming, even after Sylvia pulled out. Her womb was filled with the blue cum. Soon after the woman came inside her, the goo began solidifying, creating a barrier that would hold in Sylvia's cum. It also had the effect of keeping Alizza pussy stretched and in a constant state of pleasure.
"That was so good Sylvia...." she sighed breathily. "That was more than enough payment..."

(Omg, thank you!)

She chuckled, hopping down, helping Alizza clean up. "Oookay, lets go to the ruins before somebody finds the mess. Can't imagine that goo of yours being easy to clean." She led Alizza outside, hopping onto a hoverbike and patting the back seat. "Come on then."

Alizza pulled her pants back up, her stomach poking out under the tight shirt, it had expanded so that the shirt didn't fit. She followed Sylvia outside, and straddled the motorcycle behind Sylvia. "What do you hope to find in the ruins anyways?" She asked, holding on to the girls waist to steady herself. Her lithe limbs wrapped below the girls tits.

Back
Top Bottom